Loving The Kinky Side Of Life

Story Info
The day-to-day life of a kink-loving man.
1.7k words
4.36
100k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,339 Followers

It all started back when I was first married I bought my new bride a vibrater. I think I enjoyed it more than she did I loved sticking it in her pussy and sucking on her clit at the same time. She was a virgin and very shy about sex I did get her to suck my cock before we was married and she was amazed when my cock started spurting cum she loved to jack it off and watch my cum shoot out of my cock. As I continued to use the vibe rater on her pussy over the next few months she liked it more and more.

One day she called home and said she would be late getting home because she had a late meeting. I was horny and had been jerking my cock earlier I went into the bedroom and got my dirty magazines down and got the Vaseline out and started jacking off I looked at one picture and there was a woman masturbating with a dildo I got to thinking about my wife’s vibe rater and got up and went and found it. As I pulled it out of the dresser drawer I noticed they was pubic hairs on the vibe I got to looking closely and it smelled like my wife’s pussy I stuck it in my mouth and sure enough it was my wife’s pussy juice on the vibe.

My cock got super hard and I started thinking about her fucking herself with the vibe while I was at work and then I got mad thinking who doe’s this Bitch think she is masturbating while I’m not around. Then I went back to the bed and started rubbing the vibe rater over my balls and I cum harder than I ever cum. That was the first time I ever used a vibe. I never mentioned to my wife that I found her nasty cum covered vibe rater.

But a few days later I surprised her by coming home early and I caught her in the act she had her legs spread out and she had the vibe buried deep in her cunt she had a Movie in the VCR of John Holmes fucking Seka in the ass but what really caught my attention was her two fingers she had buried in her asshole. I entered the room just as the Bitch was cumming I had never seen any thing like this in real life. I’ve jacked off to bitch’s in magazines doing things like this but here is my wife that was a virgin a few months ago fucking her pussy with a dildo as she fucked her ass with her fingers.

She pulled the vibe out of her cunt; you could hear it go plop as it was sliding out of her pussy she was so embarrassed. I said what is going on here you nasty slut she said she was sorry and that she had just got horny and got carried away. I told her if she was that horny she needed to suck the vibe into her mouth and lick her juices off of it. I got undressed and she sucked and fucked me the best she ever had. I stuck two of my fingers in her ass and she started protesting. I said shut up Slut you was fucking your ass with your fingers when I came in here. Her asshole was so tight and it sucked on my fingers I knew they was no way my cock would fit in her ass so I just kept on finger fucking her ass and pussy at the same time.

After that afternoon are sex lives changed we was a lot more open about things. About a month later I had been playing with the vibe rater and for some strange reason I lubed it up and started playing with my asshole It took forever to get the end of it in my virgin asshole but after I got it pass the outer ring of my ass it felt real good and the cum shot out of my cock with great force I didn’t fuck my ass that day I just left it in there while I jacked off. Over the next few weeks I played more and more with the vibe rater I had trained my asshole to take the vibe right up to the end and I could fuck myself with it while I jerked off.

Every time the wife would leave the house I would go get the vibe rater and go into the bathroom and lock the door and fuck myself to orgasm. One day I was so horny I forgot to lock the bathroom door and my mother in-law opened the door and I was on the rug on my knees with the vibe rater stuck as deep in my ass as it would go. She came in and shut the door my hands was so greasy from all the Vaseline I couldn’t pull the vibe out of my ass.

She said what are you doing you nasty little anal slut. Fucking your ass? As she was talking she was reaching around for my cock. When she had it in her hand she said My God how can my little girl take such a big cock, can she get this in her pussy? Can she suck this massive cock? She started pumping my cock then she stopped and said if you will fuck my pussy and eat the cum out I will not tell my daughter what a pervert you are. I told her that I would fuck her since I found her attractive but I have never tasted my cum before.

She said it was about time you learned to eat your cum and it always taste better when it is mixed with pussy cream. She made me roll over on my back so the vibe rater couldn’t slip out of my ass and then she straddled her legs over me and sat down on my cock. Her mature 40ish pussy felt real good it was bigger than what I was use to but it was a lot wetter and when she started fucking me I could feel her pussy muscles stroking my cock. She kept fucking me going up and down and every time she pumped her ass down the vibe rater would massage my balls deep in my ass. She could feel my balls draw up and she would stop so I wouldn’t cum the bitch was driving me crazy. She had her pussy muscles so trained that she could milk my cock and never move her body.

This was the oldest pussy I had ever fucked at the time. And it was my mother-in-law. The way she was fucking me and the vibe rater in my ass was too much I shot deep in her pussy and it sucked every once of cum out of my body. After I had cum she pulled my cock out of her pussy and straddled my face her pussy was about 3 inches from my mouth when the first load of cum dripped out of her cunt it landed on my lips and she made damn sure I stuck it in my mouth and ate it. She then spread her swollen cunt lips apart and sat down on my face and started grinding her cunt on my tongue.

Her clit was so hard I could feel it rubbing back and forth on my upper lip. I kept sucking and licking all the cum I could find she just kept on rubbing her cunt on my face. I had pussy cream from my chin to my forehead she rubbed her cunt all over my face. Then she pulled her panties up and her dress down and told me thanks and welcome to the family. I know now that she has fucked all her son-in-laws, but she never told on me. Shortly after that I went to the adult bookstore and bought some more sex toys like a large dildo and a butt plug. I went home and while I was sucking my wife’s cunt I pulled out the big dildo and started working it into my wife’s pussy while I ate her She jumped up and pulled away she said what the fuck you trying to fuck me with a baseball bat. I replied; no honey this is a new dildo I bought yesterday and I want to try it out on you, it is a lot bigger than the old vibe rater. She said; I know you about split my pussy open with that monster.

Then she said let me fuck your ass with that dildo! I had been thinking how it would feel with a cock up my ass but I was to shy to ask her so I said; if I let you fuck me with the dildo can I fuck you with it afterwards? She said, yes now bend over and grab your ankles. She lubed my ass up with Vaseline and started poking that dildo up my ass she was playing with my cock and balls as the big fucker was slowly inching its self into my asshole my cock started having spasms and cum started shooting out like someone was jacking on it.

She finally got that dildo buried as deep in his ass as it would go and I started cumming again and again. It wasn’t long before I was back down to the adult bookstore buying more sex toys this time I got a dildo harness and a super dong attachment. I always wondered what a cock in your ass felt like so tonight I am going to find out. I went home and showed my wife the new toys and as usual she had to fuck my ass with the big dong before I could fuck her with it, but that is what I wanted anyhow. She now fucks me as many times as I fuck her. She has many attachments for her strap-on harness. I just love to be ass fucked.

When she puts on her strap-on and walks up to me my cock stands straight up and I can feel my ass open up. She now wants to see me take a real cock and fuck it. My wife is so kinky she loves everything about sex now and I let her imagination run wild. If you like to be fucked with a dildo or have other kinky things you let your wife do to you E-mail me I want to hear it.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,339 Followers