Loving Ties

Story Info
Husband is cuffed, teased and has a happy ending.
1.4k words
4.06
34.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who live mostly in the moment, there's no simpler or better rush than sex. I imagine that racing a car, jumping from an airplane, climbing El Capitan and diving with a Great White shark all force a person to live in the moment too, but, sex is a far safer and enjoyable option. Like the other thrills, with sex, the past, and future, are distractions over what takes place in the present. And unlike these other thrills, you won't die if you make a sexual mistake. Sex -- that is good sex, can expand time. It makes a minute last longer -- not shorter. It's a lasting thrill -- a lasting fantasy. Sex is a reassertion of life, and it's fun.

It starts with a private look in the eye, and a hint of good things to come. We talk about many things, but sex is always in the background. It's a thought we might have while passing in the house. Our discussions may be serious, but we'll always be able to have fun with sexual glances and innuendo. We may even pause and pet each other while passing in the house, but never for too long. As our time apart grows, our excitement about sex also grows. No clothes are removed, but our passion builds palpably. In my mind, our fantasy unfolds in a mountain cabin. We get naked, or maybe, you take time to put on lingerie. Sandy, you should know that I love seeing you in lingerie, because it shouts to me that you're ready for sex -- you're ready for me. You also look incredibly sexy, and it's a fun tease, because I want to see you naked. Even though the lingerie doesn't stay on for long, its fun. Like the road to Hana, in Maui, it is not about the destination -- it's about the journey. This is why I want us to take turns enjoying the pleasure that only comes from the touch of the other.

I want you to enjoy my affections first. I have a lustful look in my eye, and an easy smile. I take you in my arms. You already know that I get pleasure from giving you pleasure. I hold you tight. I kiss your lips. I kiss your neck, squeeze your butt, caress your thighs and rub my hands all over your body. Maybe I'll rub lotion on your body. Indeed, I do want to moisturize you - one way or another…. I'll take my time, and enjoy the feeling of your flesh. We'll move to the bed. The cuffs are already in place, and they help to amplify your enjoyment of my touch. I cuff your hands comfortably by your head, leaving your body completely mine to enjoy. You don't struggle, because you trust me. The cuffs prevent you from doing anything other than just relaxing and accepting me, and they also prevent you from distracting me with your hands. I'm taking my time with you, because minutes with you are minutes in paradise. I love you. I've loved you for years, and I'm dedicated at the moment to give you pleasure that is meant to build, and last -- that consumes you in the moment. I rub special sauce on your pussy, and massage this area inside and out.

I passionately kiss your mouth, neck and nipples. I use my fingers on you in different ways, and at different speeds. I can sense when you're ready to cum, and this is when I release your hands from the cuffs. You're totally relaxed now, and in a state of bliss. Right now, your consciousness is focused on the moment. The world has melted away, and you have no problems, no schedules, no responsibilities and no jobs to do. This is your time! It's just me and you, and this moment of bliss. You moan occasionally with the incredible feeling that my touch gives you. You experience a shuddering orgasm -- maybe two. Though you would like to take me inside you now, you fight this desire. It's your turn to please me.

Though you don't really like taking turns, you want me to feel good. You know that I'm not only seeking an orgasm, but also seeking the feeling that precedes an orgasm. I want this feeling to last as long as possible. When we take turns, I can completely relax. I want to fully enjoy your touch - your attention. I want you to take your time - to go slowly. I'm excited, hard and going nowhere. I've felt you, smelled you, watched you orgasm, and it turns me on in a primitive and private way. I don't want to talk, only to feel. My anticipation of your touch is at a high point, and you know it, and you use it to take me even higher by teasing me - taking your time. You take your time kissing me -- my mouth, my neck, my nipples (I like it when you've kissed and focused on my nipples). You may even choose this time to kiss my dick. I love being kissed, and touched. You ask me to cuff myself, or perhaps, this time, you reach up and cuff my hands yourself. You take your time kissing me everywhere - using your hands, feet, fingers, legs and whole body. You tell me you love me, and you ask me to let you know before I orgasm. You want to know before I've gone past the point of no return. You want to be able to stop me from having an orgasm. You know that once I have an orgasm, I'm done. You want me to stay in a period of high pleasure for as long as I can stand it. I want this too.

You experiment with different methods of touching me -- you don't concentrate on one area or use any predictable method of touching me. You are changing speed, but mostly going slowly. You love having me so turned on. You laugh at my predicament, as you're in total control of me, and you know I prefer being in control. You're talking to me, and you can tell I'm not interested in conversation. You're having fun touching and teasing me. It's likely that I've been coerced into emitting some small amount of slick fluid by now, a sign of my arousal which you lovingly smear on the tip. You decide that it's time to take me to the edge of orgasm, so you squeeze some special sauce on me and use various hand techniques. You've familiarized yourself with the techniques, and added your own spice. It's evident that the techniques provide a diversity of sensations and you focus on different areas and alternate grips and speed. You know what you're doing, and what it does to me. You grip me and increase speed, brushing my tip with every stroke. I tell you that I'm about to cum, and you tell me to hold it -- and you STOP. You watch me orgasm - without ejaculating. This way I won't go soft. You watch me relax, so you begin massaging me again -- starting slowly. You know, and I know, that you can do this to me again and again. I love this game. It's healthy too. I love you. I love you more for giving me this kind of dedicated attention. You choose when I'm ready to orgasm. It's your gift to me. You may even ask me for my opinion on whether or not I should orgasm yet, and regardless of what I say, you choose whether or not - to stop -- or, to keep going.

You know that once you've untied me, it's inevitable that I'll quickly want to get inside of you. Even if this happens, you should slow me down and allow us both to enjoy this time of ecstasy and togetherness. We're totally connected -- body and soul. We kiss, and at this point, it feels like we kiss forever, and I cum inside you -- shaking with enjoyment and satisfaction. You wait until I'm almost finished, and start to fuck me again with an intensity that takes me by surprise and over the edge…and… into laughter! I'm incredibly sensitive at this point, and I'm beside myself with pleasure. I'm laughing, and I love you so much for loving me like this. While I'm still hard, I reach down and make you orgasm again with me deeply inside of you. Soon afterwards, we'll fall asleep exhausted in each other's arms, and sleep peacefully until morning.