Loving Wife Or A Cuckolding Slut?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I'd give him a month's trial, he was a lazy worker but this wasn't why I'd employed him. I explained my plan to him; I'd put the drugs in my wife's drink then we would both fuck her. I explained that I was a voyeur who wanted to see her being shagged by another man while I videoed it.

I said he could do her bare back as she had a coil and I wanted to see him shoot it up her. But I also said if he told anyone I'd let the other husbands know about how he'd impregnated their wives. He agreed he wouldn't say anything, so I said if it went well we could repeat it and it would take care of his sexual needs.

I got my opportunity when she was most fertile to put the right amount of drugs in her coco. I tested her level of consciousness by stripping her naked and giving her a arse a good spanking, as I did so her cunt got wet and swollen. I wondered did the nun's punishments on her pre then pubescent bare bottom have more of an erotic effect?

As she was so wet I fucked her hard and she never moved or opened her eyes, this was like normal but this time I could feel and suck her tits. Mark came in and had his clothes off in seconds, I was surprised how big a cock he had it was three inches longer than mine at ten inches and a lot fatter. He licked her cunt and some of my sperm from it and leered. I'm going to fuck her good he said.

He stuck it right in and really started to hump her grabbing big handfuls of tits as he did so. He went at her for ages while I videoed it all, my wife was still obviously asleep but starting to react to the big cock and frantic fucking she was getting. Her pussy was very wet and leaking cunt juice.

Suddenly her whole body sparmed in an orgasm and she ejaculated onto Marks big cock. He was coming and shot his load up her hole, shouting, "Take that bitch, I wish I were impregnating you now you horny cunt!" Little did he know he probably was or at least I hoped so?

To make sure I suggested we both fuck her again and we did I lasted longer this time and he fucked her for ages shooting noisily inside her again. Her body betrayed her again and she was Cumming constantly while we did her, ejaculating strongly several times.

When we'd finished I cleaned up the bed putting on new sheets and washing her cunt and body to get rid of the evidence. Then dressing her again in her flannelette nighty and even brushing her hair. She stayed unconscious all through this.

The next morning she was in a really good mood, singing to herself and smiling sweetly at me. She'd never been affectionate like this before; sex had obviously been good for her.

Then she asked did we do it last night? I can't remember but it was my fertile night wasn't it. I said yes we did it twice in fact. Well I wasn't lying was I?

She stayed in a good mood and a couple of weeks later it was confirmed she was pregnant. She was ecstatic and was starting to treat me like a husband instead of a servant this was much better. But she still wouldn't let me fuck her, it was for pro creation only she still said, but I noticed less conviction this time.

So I talked to Mark about whether the drugs would hurt 'our' baby, he said it wouldn't if we used less. So we repeated the double fucking routine, this time I spanked her and fucked her beating reddened arse, using lots of KY jelly so as not to hurt her. I wouldn't let Mark fuck her bum as his bigger cock might damage her. He didn't care as he got her cunt, we did her in both holes and I could feel his monster really going for it just a thin membrane away. She came hard every time and always ejaculated strongly.

As she got bigger with the baby we still did her regularly but carefully, always with me spanking her to get her wet ready to shag. In the days after she'd be quite loving to me this was completely untypical. When she started to become aloof again I arranged for us to fuck her again. I concluded she was only bitter and twisted because of her sexual hang-ups.

After nine months Marks baby boy was born, however I didn't tell him or her whom the real father was. I received my million pounds but instead of running off with it I stayed as now I could get sex I'd fallen in love with her. The baby had a nanny so didn't interrupt us and in time she started to unwind a bit sexually letting me have her naked. Now I could work on her lovely body she began to like it and once I had got her to come and ejaculate while she was fully aware she started to like sex.

She said you know it might be a sin, but I had dreams that I was cuming like that before and no I can't tell you! I said, "it's all right tell me?" She said, "Well in my dreams you spanked me and not only were you doing me but that smelly old gardener was having me as well and he had a huge penis. I'm ashamed to say I liked being done with his big penis it made me cum and ejaculating just like I did with you then! Do you think badly of me husband?

"No" I said, "I think its quite normal, men and women have sex to show their love for each other and I love you Antonia!" She said, "Well I didn't love you it was all a business transaction, but I'm feeling a bit different now, my body's taken over a bit. In any case we are trying for another baby now so it's OK we are trying to pro-create aren't we? Yes I said, but realized I'd have to use marks sperm again soon.

So at her fertile time I drugged her again but used a lot less this time. I gave her arse a very hard spanking this time until her bum was red and her cunt dripping, in fact she had a small orgasm just from the beating!

Mark fucked her hard and shot up her again while I stuck my cock up her reddened arse. But when Mark was having his second shag and was well up her cunt she came hard and opened her eyes. She said, what's happening Dave is this a dream? I said, yes you're having a dream Antonia just enjoy it. Mark shot his second load in her pussy and she came hard spurting her cunt juice all over his cock.

The next day she said, "I had one of those funny dreams again last night that that the old gardener was having me with his big cock again! I said, "That just means you're very sexy but we did have hard sex last night.

A couple of weeks later she was pregnant again. Mark and I double-teamed her right through her pregnancy. And the next morning she would remember her 'dreams'

And she was getting mellower and said she loved me properly now.

Nine months later Marks second son was born but everybody thought it was mine, including Antonia and Mark. I received my two million pay off as promised, I could now afford to leave and buy any cunt I wanted. But I didn't leave I was genuinely in love with Antonia my wife by now.

Our sex lives took off, my wife's body told her it was all right even if her old mental attitudes imposed sometimes. We kept drugging her, I'd spank her to get her wet then we'd double fuck her, this went on for months each time we were reducing the amount of drug.

Eventually she said, "Those dreams are feeling realer every time I have them Dave." I said, "Why don't we try to live your dreams out Antonia and try another man? She said, "But I always dream of the old gardener doing me, he would be shocked if you asked him! I said, I'd break it to him gently and see what happens!

When I spanked her the first time that she wasn't drugged, she surprised me by screaming, "Spank me harder sister and finger my cunt like you always do! I'd been right the Nuns had abused her and screwed her up sexually for life! The poor girl I'll make it up to you I thought.

That's how we ended up doing her together, with her consent this time. She said, "Its even better than my dream Dave!" We started taking Mark with us on holidays and on business as driver and dogsbody. We paid him five times his old wage and he got to join me shagging my wife most nights.

We were all three sexually satisfied, She'd found her hidden sexuality, she needed to be spanked and double teemed. Mark got his bare back sex and I had sex and my voyeur tendency tended to at the same time, Magic.

She used a coil from the first time she was actually aware Mark was going to fuck her. This was she said, "Because I can't risk him making me pregnant can I." Little did she know!

12