Loving Wife Secret Adventure

Story Info
Husband gets exactly what he was looking for.
2.3k words
4.18
55.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers

It started off as a normal Saturday night. Sarah had gone out with her friends for dinner and drinks while I settled into a tall glass of bourbon and the late night TV. At around 10 o'clock, I received a text saying Sarah would be out for a while longer which was fine with me; she hadn't been out much in the past year because of the new baby. I decided to enjoy myself a little and poured another glass of bourbon before I fired up the laptop. I had recently been into the "Fuck My Wife" and "Wife Fucking Strangers" videos, so I pulled up my search engine and typed in "Wife Fucking Older Guy". The websites were always showing the most recent videos, so I instantly come across the 10 new videos since my last visit which included a young 20 year old being hammered by a 40 year old man. Watching this guy fuck the young girl really got me going. He took her from behind and pulled her arms back so the viewer could see her nice tits shaking up and down. The slut's moans were excitingly authentic as the stranger reached around and squeezed her breasts, bringing her to climax. Just as I was about to finish, the front door opened and I hurriedly closed all of my tabs and yank up my shorts.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asks, setting her purse on the kitchen counter.

"I was just looking up the Yankees score," I said, my face flushing beet red.

She then proceeded to give me the standard run down of her friends and what they were getting up to, as well as how she got hit on at the Cheesecake Factory while getting drinks. Sarah was certainly the hottest of her friends. At 34, she had a nice, tight body that she exercised on a regular basis. She did a lot of cross-fit style workouts which included squats, lots of squats. She was also a runner and had a pair of perky 34 C tits which had slightly grown ever since we had our son a year and a half ago. At about 5'4", she was perfect height for her athletic figure and shapely ass.

After her story and a bit of small talk, she gave me a heated kiss and pulled on my hands to lead me upstairs to our bedroom. We had a pretty standard session starting with me going down on her shaved pussy, rubbing my hands over her flat tummy, and then kissing my way up to her firm tits as I slide as deep as I can into her core. After a while with me going hard on top, we flipped over and she started to move like a sewing machine on my rock hard cock, grabbing my hands and pulling them from her tits down to her rounded ass. I gave her a good smack on the left cheek just as I released inside her. She then rolled off of me and we both passed out not too long afterwards.

Another couple of weeks went by with more of the same me checking out porn sites for "Wives Fucking Strangers" and my wife's and I's usual sex routine. Sarah continued to meet up with her friends and I thought nothing of it until Saturday night.

She walked through the door at around one in the morning. I had passed out on the couch while watching re-runs of "The Office" and suddenly woke up to lips wrapped around my cock. I slowly became more aware of what was happening and ask if she wanted to go up to the bedroom.

"No. Stand up," Sarah demanded, pulling away to look up at me.

"Okay..." I respond, silently questioning what she had in mind. She then proceeded to lay on the couch, putting her legs over the backrest and hanging her head off the side.

"Fuck my mouth!" she said breathily as she guided my throbbing dick down her throat.

I could feel my balls pressing against her nose and see my cock going down her throat. I thrust faster and faster as I reached forward and pulled her tits out of her bra, squeezing and pinching at her nipples. Moving my hands further down to her lace thong, I slid my hand into her folds. She was so wet. Suddenly, Sarah pushed me off.

"Bend me over the couch and fuck me from behind," she said, swaying her ass in my direction.

I was dumbfounded. Where did this woman come from and where has she been all my life? Sarah had never been this freaky. I couldn't even respond, so I just did as I was commanded and bent her over the arm of the couch. I gave her tight ass a good smack before pushing as deep as I can into her melting pussy.

"You like fucking me like this, baby?" she asked, looking back at me with her lips glistening with saliva.

"Oh, yeah," I stumbled for words, trying to keep myself from cumming too quickly.

"I like thinking of all the guys wanting to do this while you're out at the bars," I managed to say as a lame attempt at dirty talk.

"Oh, yeah. They wish they could have me like this. I let a guy feel me up tonight at the club; his strong hands felt good under my skirt," she panted.

"Do you wish he went a little further?" I prayed to God she said yes.

"Yeah, I do. You like thinking of that, baby? Another guy fucking me?" she asked and let out a little moan.

"That would be so hot. I bet it would be easy to find someone," I get out just before I cum a steaming load inside her vagina.

"Where did that come from?" I asked her, trying to catch my breath.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little drunk," she said with a sly smirk etched across her lips.

The next few weeks passed and we barely said a word about the "dirty talk" incident other than joking of how drunk we would need to be to role-play or talk like that ever again. I started to wonder if I had forgotten to delete the browsing history from one of my "alone" nights and she saw the search history for "Wives Fucking Strangers" or "Cuckold". I let it pass though and thought nothing of it. She probably would've said something to me, and if not, it's not as if it was that big of a deal. I could be into worse.

Weeks went by and I found myself having to travel to Florida for work. I left on Sunday during the day and had managed to upgrade my ticket to first class. I took full advantage of the free drinks and had a pretty good buzz by the time I got off the plane and hopped in a taxi to go to the hotel. I went straight to the hotel bar, had a couple of drinks then bought a few to-go. It was only eight o'clock and I didn't have to be at the conference until 9. That was plenty of time to really enjoy myself and browse the new videos.

I cracked open a Sam Adams and fired up my laptop. I started off by getting the last bit of work out of the way, finishing up a presentation and some emails before shutting everything else down and pulling up a private browsing session. I typed in "Wife Fucks Stranger" on the porn site's search bar and see 53 new videos since my last visit. "Wow," I think to myself, "It's been awhile". I started browsing through the videos, watching a few minutes of ones that looked interesting from the thumbnails. Most were let downs, either shitty quality or terrible angles, but it was amateur porn after all.

"Wife's First Time With Huge Stranger"

I hovered the mouse over the video and watched the thumbnail play. It had a blonde girl blindfolded. She had a perfect body and was with a good looking guy, tall, muscular, with a thick cock. I saw it had a 96% rating and over 100k views, which was pretty good for a video only a few days old.

I pulled my shorts all the way down to my ankles and cracked open a fresh beer, settling in to watch the video. It started with the blonde wife sitting on the side of the bed, blindfolded and the muscular man walking over in front of her. She felt his chest, arms, and abs, before reaching down to his semi-hard cock. I see her smile as she starts rubbing his cock and licking the tip. As his cock got bigger, I could see how massive it was. I imagine it was about as thick as the bottle of Sam Adams sitting beside me and just as long. I could see she was struggling to take a few inches into her mouth at a time.

I was stroking my rock hard cock as I watched the scene unfold. The muscular man reached down and unclasped the wife's black bra, letting her nice tits bounce free. I stared at them, thinking how similar they were to Sarah's as he reached down and gave them a good squeeze. He then picked her up with ease and laid her flat on her back. The entire time she was blindfolded, even as he pinned her arms back over her head and started to kiss her passionately, letting his hard cock rub against her black thong. He began to kiss down her neck to her chest, spending quite a bit of time suckling on her beaded nipples. He let his hands slide down between her legs and slipped a finger underneath her panties as she let out a little moan.

He kissed down her stomach and let her panties drop to the floor as he starts to work her pussy with his tongue. He must've been doing a good job as her back kept arching and he had her hips thrusting rhythmically to his licks. She kept moaning and reaching down to pull on his hair, squeezing his head between her thighs. After what appeared to be about two to three major orgasms, he pulled himself up and laid his pulsing shaft over her pussy and stomach. It nearly reached her chest I noticed as my cock started to throb, thinking about how he was going to wreck some poor guy's wife with his huge cock. I was stroking faster and faster as he began to kiss up her neck and remove the blindfold...

"That's Sarah!" I shout out loud, restraining myself from jumping out of my chair.

In disbelief, I realize that I'd been watching my wife in this video that I had been jerking my cock off to for the past 10 minutes. At that moment, I didn't know whether I should be pissed off that my wife had fucked another guy or turned on by it. Should I call her? What the fuck? I started to sweat as my mind raced. Throughout all of this, my cock only got harder. I heard Sarah moaning and look up to see her grabbing her other lover's chest as the tip of his massive cock parts my wife's tight pussy. I looked down and realized that I had not prepared her for this. My cock was average in size, about 6.5" and kind of thick, but nothing compared to the size of the cock now entering her pussy.

My hand wouldn't stop stroking my cock even as I watched the video in disbelief, almost mesmerized by what I was seeing. I realized another 10 minutes had passed and the muscular man was now fucking my wife faster and faster. She pulled him in for another kiss and he stood up with her legs wrapped around him, his cock still embedded deep inside her. His hands moved down to her ass and he lifted her up then down, bouncing her on his crotch. She looked so tiny in his muscular arms. He then took her up in his arms and tossed her on the bed face down, sharply yanking her ass back onto him as his full length penetrates her pussy. I could hear her ass slapping against his thighs as the camera moves in to show the amount of wetness she had made all over his glistening shaft, dripping in my wife's cum. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and placing his other hand around her neck. He began to fuck her like a wild animal. I heard her moan in ecstasy as he brought her to a climax once more.

30 minutes had passed since I began to watch my wife fucking another guy like I had never seen before. The muscular man started to slow before he pulled his huge cock out of my wife's pussy and the cameraman got a good view of the imprint the stranger had left on my wife's vagina. Not only did her pussy look stretched, but I could see her cum running down her thighs. There was so much of it, it was oozing out of the folds of her pussy. I've never made her cum like that.

She then turned around and crawled up the bed over to his throbbing cock, grabbing it with both hands, and stroking it with strong, quick hands as she bobs her head over its tip. He pushed her off and began stroking himself before blowing a large amount of cum all over my beautiful wife's face. I cum at the same time with so much force that it hit high up on my chest. I pumped out 4 huge blasts of cum, but still finish before the man in the video did. He continued to douse my wife's face for another 10 seconds.

The video closed out on Sarah taking his cum into her mouth and waving to the camera.

I leaned back in my chair, realizing my cock was still hard and twitching before I hit replay...

craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers