Loving With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," her voice was soft. "Can I taste it, Jim?"

"Please." That might have been a silly thing to say. I was afraid Rachel might laugh, or Dee, but Rachel only looked delighted by me. She lowered her head and gently licked my cock. I heard Dee gasp. I knew that sound well, that sharp little intake of breath. She was turned on. I angled myself slightly to turn and smile at her. Her eyes were wide. Her hand was over her mouth. Shocked? Excited?

"Baby?" I asked.

Her eyes lifted from Rachel's bobbing blonde head to my face, if only for a second, she nodded, then smiled like I was an idiot, then she was back looking at Rachel.

I leaned back, determined to stop thinking. Only to feel. To enjoy. Go with it.

I was going to close my eyes, but no, I wanted to watch this. I wanted to see Rachel suck cock. I looked down and her head was bobbing quickly, then slowly. Oh my God she knew what she was doing. She loved it! She loved cock! Jesus!

"I want to see," I said.

Rachel didn't say anything, just moved down so that she was between my legs. She looked up at me, mouth open, tongue out. She wasn't smiling anymore. She brought her tongue down to my balls and licked slowly, deliberately, all the way up to the tip of my cock. "Jesus!" I moaned. She put her mouth around me and started sucking slowly, seriously. She was savouring this.

I reached out to stroke her hair, but I hesitated.

"Touch her," Matt's voice sounded far away. I looked at him, he nodded. He was touching himself, I saw, rubbing his jeans. "Touch her. It's ok."

I didn't nod back, would that be weird? I just stroked Rachel's hair, and pulled her towards me, encouraging her. I started to fuck her mouth a little, and she moaned. I glanced at Dee, she was watching every small movement. Her hands were at the hem of her dress clutching it tight. I could tell by the stiff way that she was sitting that she was wet. I wanted to tell them I could smell her. How turned on she was. But that might be too much. Imagine ruining the perfect moment?

Rachel pulled away. "Let's get these off." She started to pull my jeans off. I helped her. My shoes followed. Suddenly I was sitting there half naked. Rachel looked at me then pulled her top off. Her bra followed, and she leaned forward, giving me another long deep kiss. Our tongues met and pushed together slowly. I scooped up her breasts, they were smaller than Dee's but lovely and soft. Perfect scoops of joy, as if made for a man's hand. I reached down and sucked them, first one hard little nipple then the next. I kissed my way up her body and her neck, kissing her pretty face. After a little more of this she gently pushed me back, then lowered her face back to my cock. I watched her, a little wide-eyed.

"Good isn't she?" I felt that Matt had been a little uncertain at first, as if things had happened quicker than he expected, but now he seemed fully relaxed. He was smiling.

I nodded. "Amazing."

Rachel brought up a hand and gave a thumbs up. We all laughed.

Yes. Perfect. This was everything I had hoped for. I looked at Matt, then looked at Dee. I wanted to say something, but Rachel was licking my balls, and all I could do was gasp. Instead I gave Dee what I hope was the most encouraging and turned on expression in my life.

Matt stood up.

Dee looked at him. For a second I thought she was scared. But she just licked her lips, nervous. He walked over, pausing to lovingly stroke Rachel's back and say "Suck him good, honey," and then he sat next to Dee. "You ok?" he asked.

Dee nodded.

I reached out my hand, and she took it. "I want to see you have pleasure, I want to see you have the most amazing pleasure of your life. I love you so much." While I said this, Rachel was slowly, tenderly deep throating my cock. I think the combination of sheer love and sensual abandon cut through to Dee. Any inhibitions she may have had melted. She looked at Matt and said, "Can- can I see it?"

He smiled, then nodded. He stood up and started to pull down his jeans. Rachel stopped sucking so she could see Dee's reaction.

His cock was huge. Oh my God. Long and thin. What the fuck? Maybe ten inches. I turned and looked at Rachel. "How are you alive?"

We all laughed again. Each time we laughed a layer of tension, of weirdness, melted away. Then we were just left with pleasure.

Matt stepped out of his trousers. I guess he decided to go all in. He took off his top and stood there naked in front of her. He had a bit of a dad bod going on, but he rocked it well. He worked out still, and while he wasn't toned, he looked massive. Dee's eyes were wide. "Fuck that." She looked at Rachel. "No offense. But how?"

Rachel laughed. "Practice. And a love of sex, of course." She winked at me, then gave me another lick.

Matt kneeled so that he was before Dee. "Dee, don't worry, you don't have to do anything. This can be all about you." His hands were on her legs, climbing slowly up her skirt. She stiffened, then allowed it. His hands went up until I knew he must have been touching her knickers. He locked his eyes on her.

Rachel was watching this. "He will make you shake in pleasure."

"I want to see that," I said.

Dee looked at us all one in turn. She moved her hands to her skirt, and Matt let her do what she was comfortable with. Slowly she pulled her knickers down, and kicked them away. She was blushing fiercely. I had seen her quiet and shy before, but this was different.

Matt had his hands on her thighs again. He looked her in the eye. "And the skirt."

He was pushing her a little, but the erotic tension in the room was insane. The air was thick with lust. With the possibilities. Rachel had stopped to watch, I barely dared breathe. Slowly, Dee undid her skirt and Matt pulled it away. She looked awkward and exposed. She crossed her arms in front of her as though she were ashamed. Matt looked down at her. "Oh Dee, you are gorgeous." He leaned forward slowly, and then kissed her on the mouth. I could see she was self conscious, but after a minute she was kissing him back, and her arm was around him. He pulled away, then he lowered his head, and in a heartbeat he was licking her pussy. Her body arced immediately. "Oh my God, Matt!"

"Yes baby," Rachel encouraged him, "eat her out. Make her cum for us."

"Who are you?" I said, looking at her with only half forced shock.

She giggled. "I'm a bit naughty. I know."

She continued to stroke my cock, but we were both watching Matt and Dee. His face was buried between her legs, her hand was clutching at his hair. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. I could see Matt's huge cock twitching between his legs.

I brought my hands down to Rachel's hips, and started tugging her jeans down. She smiled and quickly got naked for me. "Sit down," I said.

Beaming, Rachel sat next to Dee. God she was enjoying this as much as I was. I got between her legs and pushed them apart. "It's a competition now," I joked.

Rachel laughed, but it turned into a moan as I greedily tongue fucked her. She was freshly shaven and tasted delicious. I face fucked her wantonly, as if I was paid to do it. I wanted to hear her gasp, feel her writhe. And she did. I reached out and held her hands as I worked.

"Oh yes. Oh my- just there- fuck- fuck!"

Her breathless words must have diverted Matt, because I heard him say: "Oh wow. Is that good, honey?"

"So good." Rachel's thick thighs squeezed my head, and I loved the sensation. I pushed her legs open, then went down further and licked her arse. I wanted them both to know I would do anything for her. I wanted to lick the sweat off her. I wanted to find what she liked and hone in on it. I wanted to worship this woman.

"Oh dear God." Rachel laughed, but it was a delirious delighted sound, hearing it gave me so much joy. "Oh just like that. Do that. Yes. Do that."

She liked it. I looked up at her and then looked at Matt, both he and Dee were watching. I looked down at Rachel's tight little arseole, then gave her a flirty look. "Don't tell me you like..."

Her face was red. She was squeezing her nipples. She just smiled broadly. Happily.

"You're so naughty," I said. I moved forward until my still hard cock was rubbing against her pussy. "So wet." The last words were a whisper.

She was looking down. "Just rub it." Her voice was low, hoarse. She watched as my cock rubbed against her clit, then leaned back moaning.

I looked at Dee. She was taking in Rachel's abandon, her pleasure. She turned to Matt, then pat the seat next to her. "Your turn."

He didn't hesitate. He sat next to her, and she got to her knees. She looked at his huge cock with an expression that seemed both thrilled and daunted.

Rachel saw her face. "Just go slowly," she purred. "He wont hurt you."

Matt stroked Dee's arm. "Oh shit, of course. I would never hurt you. I know how to go slow and easy. Been doing it for years."

"Not too slow," Rachel smiled impishly.

"She's pure filth," I said, grinning. Rachel laughed. As she did this I pressed forward and slipped my cock into her. Her eyes went wide. The humour was gone, her legs locked around my waist and she pulled my face to her. She was half kissing me and half biting me. She was so warm and so wet. So small and yet so full of delight. How could I slip so easily into someone so petite? I buried my face in her neck and whispered: "God I've thought about this."

She rubbed my back. "Me too."

I pulled away and we just smiled. It was a lovely moment. I stayed inside her, not moving, just feeling her. I pulled off my shirt and threw it somewhere. I wanted to feel my flesh touching hers. I turned and looked at Dee. She was stroking Matt's cock. Slowly she leaned forward and licked it.

He stiffened. "Mmm..."

"Don't tease him," I smirked.

She shot me a dirty look then pulled her long hair into one handful and let it fall over her right shoulder. She lowered her head again and sucked on the tip of his cock. We all watched her try to take it.

As I watched Dee, I started to slowly fuck Rachel. "That's it baby." I told Dee. "You're so fucking sexy right now. Make him so fucking hard he cant take it. Make him beg." They were stupid delirious words, but they had an effect on everyone. Rachel dug her fingers into my bum and pulled me into her, I looked down at her. Her face had a fierce concentration on it, I could tell she was already pretty close to cumming. So I just started to pound her, deep slow strokes. In. Out. I controlled my breath. Just focused. I found a rhythm and nailed her with it. My eyes were locked with hers. It was electric.

Dee, meanwhile, had been spurred on by my words, and was sucking Matt as hard and as deep as she could. Little wet struggling sounds escaped her mouth in between attempts, and it was the most sexiest thing I think any of us had ever heard. Matt meanwhile was naked, his hands stroked his body. Then went to Dee's head, pulling her gently closer. He told me later how he watched me fucking Rachel. The sudden intensity of it. How much pleasure he got from how turned on we both were. Best friend and life partner out of their mind with pleasure. He'd loved it so much.

I fucked Rachel deep and slow until I felt her convulse and tremble. Her legs pulled me deeper into her. I felt so much larger than her, but I knew she knew what she wanted. She came silently, her mouth a big wide O, her blue eyes unfocused. Then there was one long moan and just fragments of words. "Ooh, slow, slow." I stopped. Her pretty round face was red and shiny with sweat. I licked her cheek and she giggled. I leaned down to kiss her. One long passionate kiss deteriorated into a series of little pecks, as if neither of us wanted to stop. So lovely.

I looked over to the others just in time to see Dee stop sucking Matt and stand up. Was she thinking of riding him?

Matt reached out and stroked her legs. "It's ok."

"I don't know, sorry," she said, she sounded overwhelmed.

"It's fine," I must have sounded out of breath.

Dee looked over at us and smiled. "I hope he's taking care of you, Rachel."

Rachel kissed my arm, she angled herself to look up at Dee. "Absolutely!" She looked at Matt. "Why don't I show you both something?"

I carefully disentangled myself from Rachel. Her lovely soft body was wet and flushed. God, her bum was so round and big. Pear shaped, peach bottomed and full of juice. She got up and walked over to Matt, "Ok, baby?"

Matt had a big grin on his face. Dee and I watched as sweet wholesome petite Rachel stood astride his huge stiff cock and lowered herself onto it. "Mmm!" she moaned and leaned forward, he kissed and held her. They rocked together for a bit, she spread her legs, while he cupped her buttocks. They looked so comfortable, so right together. I was amazed to see half of him slip straight inside. "Go on," Rachel moaned. Matt flipped her over, then we watched as he pinned her legs over his shoulders and fucked himself slowly but fully into her. After a minute he was balls deep. Rachel stroked his arms. She was making little grunting moans, but didn't seem able to make any words.

"Good?" he asked, softly. She nodded.

I could see one of her legs was shaking slightly. "That must feel..." I searched for the right word.

"Intense," Rachel said quickly. "Yep." Matt nuzzled her face, and kissed her neck. I had wondered how they fucked, seeing it, how raw and tender it was, was wild.

While they were playing together I stood next to Dee. I reached down and lightly brushed her pussy. Soaking. I looked at her and smiled, she flushed and couldn't meet my eye. We watched our friends fuck for a little, and Dee's hand found my cock. I stroked her bum while we watched. I turned and started undoing her shirt buttons, she let me, and soon her big firm breasts were out and I was squeezing them.

"Ok," Rachel said, "let me up."

Matt released her legs and stepped back. If anything he looked even harder than before. I stared at it, maybe I'd watched too much porn, but Jesus, I couldn't help but wonder what a thing like that tasted like!

He must have caught me staring, because he gave me a quick grin.

Rachel got up and went over to Dee. I was taking Dee's top off and Rachel smiled. "That's it, it's all out now." She was right. We were all naked. Standing around in the living room, covered in various layers of sweat. "Come here," Rachel gave Dee a hug. I could tell Dee was awkward, their breasts were being pushed together, and for the first time I thought of Rachel licking Dee out. Why had I never thought of that before?

Rachel stroked Dee's back. "I can promise you he'll do everything not to hurt you, but if you want to try it it will probably hurt at first." Her motherly concern was back, oddly it didn't feel out of place. First and foremost we all cared about each other immensely.

"What about-" Dee started to ask something then looked embarrassed again. She pulled Rachel close and whispered.

"Oh how do I deep throat him? Well I'll show you."

We all laughed as Rachel went over to Matt again. Dee just smiled helplessly at me. Rachel got on her knees and took almost all of Matt's cock in one depraved swallow.

"Fuck!" Dee and I said it at about the same time.

Matt's eyes almost rolled in his head. "Sheesus-"

Dee had a hand to her mouth, in shock or arousal. I noticed that at first Rachel's hand went to Matt's bum, pulling him closer, squeezing, but once she was in a comfortable position, her hands went behind her back. As if she was used to a supremely submissive posture. She looked up at Matt, eyes locked on him, even though his were closed in pleasure. She was the perfect cocksucker. Good God.

Dee was jerking me, caught up in the literal heat of the moment, I had to stop her. "I will explode," I muttered.

She gave me a look I wasn't used to from her. "So explode."

I reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy. I gently fingered her. "Iwill," I whispered into her ear, holding her close, "when I see you bent over for him."

The words were electric. My fingers had got her into a rocking motion, she was almost on tiptoes, giving me a better angle to work with. Now she stopped and stared at me.

I can only describe her expression as pure sex. It said: well oh boy here I go. Time to dive in. Time to do something I've never done before.

I brought a wet finger to my lips and sucked it. She frowned. I thought it might be too dirty for her, but she looked tense. Electrified.

"She tastes amazing too," I murmured, on impulse.

Dee cocked her head, and her eyes went wide. I only grinned. I took her by the hand over to Matt and Rachel. Rachel was still going. Matt stared at Dee. "Your breasts are perfect."

They were. More than a handful. Her face went red. "Thanks."

I pointed her over to the sofa.

She took a deep breath, then said to me. "What do you want me to do?"

"Bend over. Let me get you wet for him."

Matt took a deep breath. Rachel stopped bobbing. She looked up at Dee and smiled. "Dee, you are so fucking cute. They are about to worship you."

Dee looked a little overwhelmed by that. She smiled awkwardly then moved to the sofa.

"Just them?" I whispered to Rachel with a mischievous expression. I moved before she could respond, but I caught an embarrassed, perhaps lustful, perhaps merely curious, look cross her face.

Dee, my beautiful awkward shy lovely Dee, was bending over the sofa. Her pert round bum was exposed to all of us. She leaned forward a little more, and I brought my tongue to her pussy. She whimpered, as she felt her first true sexual release of the evening. I licked up and down long and slow, just how she likes. I gave her bum a little bite and she giggled. I rimmed her. Probing her arse deeply. "Everyone's watching," I said, quietly.

Her face was buried in a cushion. "Oh. Don't say that!"

"Don't tease her, Jim!" Rachel scolded me lightly.

I turned around, then I parted Dee's buttocks so her pussy lips were fully exposed. Matt and Rachel both stared. Matt licked his lips. "Am I wrong?" I asked.

Dee wriggled, as if to escape. I gave her a light spank. I had never done that before. It was spur of the moment, I had no idea how she would react.

"Oh yes, Jim." Rachel's fingers were suddenly deep in her pussy. "Does she like that? Do you like that baby?"

Fucking wow. It's always the quiet ones. Rachel was still on her knees, just staring.

Dee's voice was muffled in the pillow. "Umm. Maybe."

Rachel's face looked redder. "Well do it again, Jim. See if she likes it."

She looked at me, and I smiled. I stared at Rachel and stroked my cock. Matt was grinning. His cock, still ridiculously hard, was now just stroking his wife's face. She felt it brush her and smiled.

I gave Dee another light spank. God this was insane. I had no idea what was going to happen next. I felt so excited that if anyone had touched me I would have come instantly.

"It's alright," Dee said, still muffled.

I looked at Rachel. "What sort of a girl would like something like that?"

Rachel was too red to blush. She just brought her fingers out of her pussy to give me a Ssh sign. I nearly came right there.

"A good girl," Matt said. "A very good girl." He came close to me and Dee. I bent down and gave her another drooling lick, making sure she was nice and wet. Matt stood beside me now. Our dicks were pointing towards her, I was about half his size, if that. "I wont hurt her," he said, quietly. He reached down and stroked her back softly, just as I knew he would.

"I know," I gave him a reassuring look. "I want you to make her feel amazing."

"I'll try."

I stood back and watched. I sat on the sofa where it curved, and Rachel came to sit with me. We didn't touch, just watched.

Dee tried to get comfortable. Matt reached under and stroked her breasts, then he kissed her back. Kissed the pockets of freckles that danced down her pale body. All the while the tip of his cock was brushing against her pussy. He teased her, and nudged closer and closer, until she started to push back against him, almost animalistically. Soon she would beg for it, just to release her tension. I was transfixed by every sound she made, and every movement he made. I watched as he spit on his cock and rubbed it. It glistened. There was lube somewhere, but who cared? Who had time to fetch it, the heat of the moment was over all of us. There were no condoms either. We'd talked about that. But in the raw moment it was ignored. We were all clean. Tested. I wondered then where he would cum? Porn fantasies kicked in. Imagine if he came over her face? Would she be furious? I thought it would be hot. That beautiful face, covered in sex. My cock had been relaxing, now it got hard again. Imagine licking it off her. The taste of him. The smell. Sweat and sex and what else?