Loving Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the jism! I had never dreamed of so much cum. There were pages filled with buttocks and faces glazed with interlacing strands of semen. Yawning assholes overflowed with pints of the stuff. I turned another page and saw four huge-cocked guys ejaculating onto the hefty bum of a girl on all fours. The camera had captured it so perfectly, their cum looked like solid white ropes undulating through the air. I thought I might shoot off myself, right in my borrowed robe. I flipped more pages, and with a queasy quiver that was more excitement than disgust, I realized that more than one of those well-creamed rectums was male. I turned another page and a man and woman were trade-fucking a prone man's upraised butt. She wore a fake penis in some clever harness around her hips; Yvonne explained that was called a strap-on dildo.

"Jesus," I whispered. I never knew men could be fucked like that. The fact that I could be fucked like that sent an erotic chill down my spine. This was a whole new world opening up for me.

"Anal sex is awesome," remarked Yvonne. "But you have to be really relaxed, and really well lubed up, or it smarts like hell."

I tore me eyes away to look at her. "You've tried it?"

She blushed. "Only with, you know, toys and stuff."

"Toys?" I'd never felt more clueless and out of my depth. At the same time, I was more excited than I could ever remember being. I was hungry to learn more.

"You know, toys." she said. "Dildos, vibrators. I even have a couple of butt plugs. My brothers got them for me."

She reached under the bed and pulled up a shoebox. Inside, wrapped in a fluffy hand-towel, were a collection of multi-colored cylindrical objects. A clear pink gel one was shaped exactly like a penis, complete with molded testicles at the base. It was about the same size as mine.

There was a white plastic device, about the size of a soup ladle, which consisted of a long handle ending in a short metal rod spearing a stubby, plastic cylinder with rounded edges. An electrical cord trailed away from the handle.

"That one's a vibrator," she explained. She touched the bulbous part. "This vibrates like crazy. It's really good for your neck and back, but I just like to masturbate with it. These," she went on, pointing to a bunch of short, blunt objects with rectangular bases, "are butt plugs. They go up your butt," she added, unnecessarily. I nodded. The magazine had shown similar toys in use.

"You ready to beat off, Marty?" Yvonne asked me.

I snapped out of my daze and stared at her. "Yeah," I said. "Oh hell, yeah."

"Here," she said, handing me a clear bottle. "It's edible lube. Blueberry, my favourite."

She held up a container of moist wipes. "Use these for the clean-up. Try not to get any cum on the robe. It's my Dad's," she explained, almost apologetically.

"Should I just take it off?" I don't know where I got the nerve to ask that. Yvonne's eyes widened and her smile deepened. Clearly, she liked that idea very much. She nodded. "Yeah, go ahead."

I stood and removed the robe. I didn't give myself time to be self-conscious. Yvonne's interest in my naked body, especially my stiff, protruding penis, was frank and unabashed. Her smile was warm and approving. I got a hot, giddy feeling all over.

"You have a nice tan, Marty," she said.

"Thanks," I said. I shrugged. "Plus side of getting naked outdoors, I guess."

Yvonne giggled, and for the first time I caught an inkling that she might just as excited as me. She spun her finger in a 'turn around' gesture, and bemused, I obeyed.

She whistled. "Nice butt," she said with genuine appreciation. Feeling like I was in a dream, I bent over and wiggled it at her. She laughed out loud. I nearly jumped out of my skin when she gave my ass a light slap.

I liked feeling her hand on me. It was friendly and familiar. Feeling a little foolish and very outrageous, I stuck my ass out further and kept on gyrating my hips.

Yvonne whooped and kept slapping my ass, alternating cheeks. "Shake it baby, shake it!" She was laughing so hard I thought she might choke.

It began to sting a little, so I stopped and turned around.

"All right, all right," I said, mock-serious, "back to the business at hand."

"At hand, yes," she giggled. She was at that breathless phase where she was snorting a little through her nose. "Okay. Oh man that was awesome. None of my brothers ever gave me a table dance."

She took the lube, uncapped it, and poured out a long string of the stuff onto my penis, like she was squeezing mustard onto a hot dog. It was cool and tingly.

"That feels nice."

"Wait til you spread it around some. Go ahead, stroke it in."

I took hold of myself and began to masturbate. My eyes almost rolled up into my head. The lube made it feel so much better, I had to stop and take a breath.

My knees felt weak, so I sat back down on the bed. I didn't know what else to do, so I began flipping those wonderfully graphic pages again. I stroked myself with my free hand. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I tried to go slow. From time to time I would glance at Yvonne, and she would just smile and nod encouragingly. I didn't feel nervous at all. In a weird way this seemed perfectly natural. My fist made slippery, juicy sounds as I worked it up and down and I grunted softly.

This was the most remarkable and exciting experience of my life to that point. I had never been in a girl's house, never paraded around naked in a girl's bedroom, and certainly never masturbated in front of a girl before. The timorous idea that sex with Yvonne might be imminent made me dizzy.

"You don't mind if I beat off too?"

I didn't think I'd heard her right. I stared at her, and she was looking at me askance, plucking at the neckline of her dress. "You don't mind?"

"Uh...no," it came out of my dry throat as a croak.

"Great," she enthused, with relief evident in her voice. "I was getting really horny, too. Your little booty shake was really sexy."

She stood up with her back to me and looked back over her shoulder.

"Unzip me?"

"S-sure."

I grasped the tab with numb fingers and watched Yvonne's dress peel away from her pale, perfect body. It dropped in a circle around her feet. She stood there for a moment with her heels together and just let me look at her. She wore no bra, and a pair of turquoise cotton panties with green and yellow stripes stretched over her plump bottom. There were dimples on either side of her tailbone just above the waistband. The shallow indents of her waist and the opulence of her thighs brought a lump to my throat. I couldn't believe I'd ever thought Yvonne plain; even from the back, she was so lovely it hurt.

She bent forward, just like I had, and the posture pushed her buttocks out in perfect half-moons. She stuck her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and whisked them down her legs. I gasped at the sight of her bare ass. It was smooth and generous and beautiful. She kept her legs together so I couldn't see between them. She straightened, and studied me over her shoulder.

"Oh God..." I wheezed.

"Don't come yet, Marty, okay? Can you do that?"

"I think so..."

"May I have the lube, please?"

"Sure."

I held it out to her without thinking. When she turned around to take it from me, something swung around with her. It stuck out from her crotch, and at first I thought of the strap-on dildos from Yvonne's magazine, but this was all Yvonne: pale-skinned, ruddy-tipped, with a light weave of blue veins. It sprouted directly from her flesh. It was her flesh, and waggled with her movements.

My jaw fell open. It was a penis. It curved out from a tiny triangle of closely-trimmed brunette pubes. It was at least three inches longer and fatter around than mine. A pair of balls as big and smooth as any of the porn studs' in Assgasm swayed in counterpoint beneath it.

My brain registered all this in less time than it takes to describe. Then a roaring sound filled my head, like the sound a conch shell makes when you put it to your ear. The blood rushed from my face and I could feel myself blanching. My vision went gray to match. Everything blurred, and to my everlasting mortification I passed out.

~~~

I floated up from a timeless gray space. I could hear a girl's voice echoing over a great distance.

"Marty? Are you okay?"

I opened my groggy eyes and at first I didn't remember where I was or even what day it was. Yvonne's face swam into focus, and all at once, my bearings returned.

I had flopped back on Yvonne's bed. I was still naked, still erect, and my legs hung off the edge, with the balls of my feet brushing the carpet.

Yvonne was sitting on her heels next to me, cupping my face and staring down at me with great concern. She was still naked, too. Her small conical breasts pointed rigid nipples at me. She had the most enticing puffy pink poker-chip-sized areolas. They put another lump in my throat. I glanced down past the bulge of her tummy, and it was still there, too.

It hadn't gone down an iota. Yvonne was uncircumcised, like me, and her purplish bulb had inflated so much her foreskin had pulled down below its crown and bunched up there. Her penis lay pillowed on her balls, which looked like water balloons squashed under it.

Her penis was long, like I said, and both wider and sleeker than mine, which tended toward knottiness with its pronounced veiny ridges. Yvonne had a big, beautiful porn star cock though, and the sight of it springing from her pale, petite frame made me feel faint again.

She put a hand on my forehead. "Are you okay?" she repeated.

"Yeah," I gasped. My mouth was so dry my voice cracked. "Okay. Just...surprised."

"Let me get you something," she said, and hopped off the bed. She had a mini-fridge next to her desk and bent over to open it. My eyes were drawn between her legs like iron filings to a magnet, and I gasped again. Yvonne had a vagina too. Her balls hung heavy, and their webby satchel linked up to a completely normal-looking vulva. From what I had seen in Assgasm, Yvonne's vagina was more or less positioned right where a regular woman would have one. Her asshole too. As she bent over, her cheeks parted enough for me to see that as well. I was completely flabbergasted when I felt a pleasurable flex in my penis at the sight. Yvonne's body may have had my head all mixed up, but there was one part of me that was still unequivocally approving.

She came back to the bed with frosty bottle of water. Her cock bounced and swung with every step, and I couldn't help staring. It was real, and there was no point in disbelieving or denying it. She uncapped the bottle and held it to my lips. I drank thirstily. Eventually I took the bottle from her and finished it on my own.

"I'm sorry I blacked out," I said, as soon as I got my voice back. I had begun to feel a little sheepish about fainting in front of her, like some vaporish heroine in a Victorian novel. "I didn't mean to...I mean..."

"No I'm sorry," Yvonne exclaimed. "I can't believe I didn't give you any warning! I just got so turned on, it was just like having Randy or the twins up in here, I didn't even think...shit, Marty, I'm so sorry!"

Her face scrunched up and turned red. She looked ready to cry. The weird thing was that upset me more than her penis had.

I had grown to like Yvonne that afternoon, and I discovered, to my surprise, that my feelings hadn't really changed. I'd had quite a shock, and I certainly had some pressing questions, but Yvonne was still Yvonne. I didn't want her to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry, Yvonne. It's okay, really." I reached out and patted her thigh. I meant it to be comforting, but she burst into tears anyway. I still couldn't help noting it was the most intimate touch I'd ever given a girl in my life. I wished my libido would switch off for one moment.

Yvonne flung herself down beside me, put her arms around my neck and hugged me. My brain seized up at the feel of all her bare, smooth warm skin pressed up against me. She put her face against my shoulder, wetting me with her tears. And not just her tears. I could feel her dick pushed up against my side, hot and throbbing with her heartbeat, and it seeped its own wetness onto me down there as well.

Aside from her penis, she was distractingly soft all over. I had never been so aroused and so freaked out in my life.

I awkwardly put an arm around her and stroked her back. "It's okay," I said faintly. "Don't cry. It's all right."

My mind was like a frantic dog chasing its tail. Okay, now what? What happens now, Marty? What? What, for chrissakes?

I didn't know, and that was what paralyzed me. I had enough presence of mind to know I wasn't repulsed or frightened. I was shaken, yes, but I was also eighteen years old with a naked girl in my arms. The fact of her extra organ had given me pause, for sure (in the same way a eighteen-ton wrecking ball gives a condemned building pause), but...

"It's all right," I repeated, and holy shit if it wasn't suddenly the truth. It really was okay.

Yvonne was snuffling her nose on me, so I reached over and picked up the tissue box next to her clock radio on the nightstand. "Here," I said, holding them out.

Yvonne whispered "Thanks," and wiped her eyes and blew her nose. She very nicely cleaned my shoulder with one of her wet wipes and then dried it with Kleenex.

"I have...questions," I said carefully, stroking her shoulder. "Is that okay?"

"Sure."

"Okay." I took a deep breath and tried to corral my whirling thoughts.

"You were born like this?"

"Yeah."

"And your parents...know?" I winced at myself. "Sorry, dumb question. Of course they know."

"Yeah. They're okay with it, though. They explained it all to me when I was little. They let me decide if I wanted to be a boy or a girl. But there was no decision to make, really." She shrugged. "I knew I was a girl."

I just lay there for a moment, digesting that. The unbelievable coolness of Yvonne's parents floored me. I didn't think parents could be that cool.

"And how did...I mean, didn't anyone at school notice?"

"I was homeschooled. My parents taught me stuff, and my brothers. I passed my GED when I was fourteen."

The difference between Yvonne's home life and my own hit me again, like a punch. I felt cheated and jealous. I knew Yvonne was smart, but the fact that she'd already surpassed me academically humbled me.

"My brothers, my parents," she snuffled. "They're so great. They never make me feel like I'm not normal. I mean, there's nothing physically wrong with me, I'm healthy and everything works right. They're always so supportive...sometimes I forget...I am a little different from other girls. That other people might think I'm not normal. That's why..." She looked down at the bedspread. "Sorry I freaked you out."

I let my breath out in a ruminative puff. "Can't say I wasn't surprised, but..." I looked down at where her penis snuggled against my waist. It extended almost all the way up to my ribs. My own dick bobbed with definite enthusiasm. "I think I'm okay with it."

Yvonne kissed me on the cheek. It was spontaneous and heartfelt. It startled me, but I liked it a lot. She looked up at me. She still looked a little tearful, but her smile was back. "Do you think I'm not normal?"

"Hell no." In my strange state of mind I didn't think twice about my answer. "You're better than normal."

Yvonne grabbed a few more Kleenexes, blew her nose and wiped her eyes under her glasses. "What do you mean, Marty?"

I shrugged my right shoulder. "I've been around normal people all my life," I said, "who act like total lunatics. They judge people based on...nothing. They fly off the handle over nothing."

Those hypnotic eyes told me she wanted to know more, so I told her things I never thought I would tell another soul. I told her about how I liked to read, and when my classmates found out about that when I was a freshman, the three years of wedgies and nerd jokes that followed.

I told her about the kid who came out in grade ten, and how the school lost its collective mind. The teachers took up a petition to get him booted. And it happened. All the parents, the so-called grown-ups...they all agreed with it.

"It's like they're so determined to be normal," I said. "They enjoy...nothing. Hell, my folks? They're miserable. They're not happy unless you're miserable too. And that's what passes for normal around here." I shrugged with one shoulder again. "That's not you. And that's why I like you."

She spread those brilliant teeth at me in a shy smile. "Yeah?"

Again, I didn't even think. "Shit yeah. You're the nicest person I've ever met." And I'm not just saying that because you're naked in bed with me, I didn't add.

Without warning, Yvonne kissed me on the lips. It started out as a sudden peck, like her previous smack on my cheek, but this one sort of...deepened. I kissed her back and suddenly the electricity was flowing and things got much more exciting and serious. My arms went around her and she slid partially up onto my body. The weight of her felt good.

We're making out, my mind noted. Holy shit we're making out for real. And oh Jesus, that's her tongue in my mouth. It's slipping and sliding over mine. Holy shit.

When our lips finally parted Yvonne looked as flushed and breathless as I felt. The first thing out of my mouth was, "Can we fuck?"

It was the burning question on my mind, and I didn't even think about asking it so baldly.

True to form, my question didn't faze her, but she did glance down demurely. "I...kinda want to wait on that. Save it for the person I'm really in love with, you know?"

"Okay." I looked away, a little abashed. Smooth move there, 007, I thought.

"Marty?" her eyes were back on mine, and she looked a little anxious. She bit her lip. "Do you, um...still want to beat off with me?"

"What? Oh...yeah. Hell yeah!"

"Great." She sighed with relief. "I was kind of worried you didn't want to anymore."

She rolled onto her back so we lay hip to hip. Her breasts jutted up like perky little hillocks and her brown triangle of pubic hair stood out against her pale abdomen. She poured lube all over her enormous sausage and then my own. She set aside the lube, grabbed her penis with both hands and stroked it swiftly up and down.

I just stared. Her hands looked so small gripping that thing. I don't think her fingers even met all the way around it.

"Come on, Marty," she grinned at me. "Let's see who can come first."

I grabbed my dick and started pounding. I stared at Yvonne doing the same. Her small breasts shook and her pudgy little belly quivered like Jell-o in a mold. Her face took on that dazed, slack-jawed look I came to know as Yvonne's beat-off face. She looked beautiful.

Our forearms rubbed together, over and over. I listened to our heavy breathing. I watched the bright flush spread down to Yvonne's collarbone and the hot red patches break out on her chest and tummy.

It amazed me when she came first. Her breathing turned into noisy panting, with little whimpers on the exhale. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. Her breathing accelerated, rising in a series of successively higher pitched gasps, and then, with a sharp intake of breath, her penis flared in her grasp like someone had goosed it with an air pump. Her breath went out with a loud grunt as her prick spat a fountain of cloudy white fluid in long, stringy bursts.

The first squirt hit her cheek with an audible splat. The next spurt landed full-length from her nose down to the hollow of her neck, stringing a line of thick translucent cream across her lips. I lost track of them after that. The hard-flung coils of her semen liberally spattered her body, and formed glistening puddles on her skin.