Lovingly Awakened Ch. 2

Story Info
He takes you while wife watches, then joins in
1.4k words
4.33
101.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...You grabbed my cock and brought it up to your mouth. I could feel the heat emanating from you as I felt your breath against the tip. I closed my eyes and I felt your tongue bathe my cockhead with saliva. I let out a slight groan as I felt you finally take the head into your mouth.

My wife was sitting next to you and as she watched you suck my cock she bent over and took one of your nipples in her mouth and began sucking hard on it causing you to moan. I could feel the vibrations all the way to my toes and thought I'd lose it there when you told me to open my eyes and look at you. I held off on cumming right then and when I opened my eyes I thought I would again. There you were, looking right up at me as you were taking my full length into your mouth. I felt as though I had just seen the most erotic thing in my life. As you began and up and down motion on my cock with your mouth you kept looking straight in my eyes and it felt like you were looking into my soul.

My wife, not to be outdone, took your hand away from my dick and placed hers at the base. She pulled me out of your mouth and proceeded to give me her most enthusiastic blowjob yet. I felt wonderful, having two extremely sexy women going down on me. You felt a little left out and asked if you could suck me off with my wife at the same time. I thought I was in heaven when she guided my cock out of her mouth and directly at yours. This went on for a few minutes and I felt weak in the knees so I had to sit down.

You two both got down between my legs and continued the pleasure I hoped would never end. My wife then said, "If you really want him to cum hard, you have to do this." She wet her index finger with saliva and pressed it against my tight asshole. After a few pauses, she pressed hard into my ass and pushed her finger in all the way to her second knuckle. I couldn't take it anymore and began bucking my hips and shaking everywhere. You both looked at each other and then back at me. You were the first to put your mouth back on me and as you did I came hard.

The first shot hit the back of your throat and I saw you swallow it eagerly. Then my wife said she wanted some and yanked my cock over to her where she put it in her mouth and swallowed a second and third load.

"See, told you that if you want him to cum hard, just stick a finger up his ass and stroke the top with your fingertip" my wife told you. At this point your pussy was on fire and you made it clear that you wanted more attention there. You asked if I had condoms and even though we haven't used them in years, my wife said she kept a couple "just in case"

She went off to get one and as she did you brought your delicious pussy up to my face. Since you were kneeling on either side of me I grabbed your hips and darted my tongue out to taste you again. For a few minutes all I could think about was eating your sweet cunt. I was lapping and sucking on your clit when I felt a tap on my shoulder. My wife was back and she had a couple condoms with her. I gently pushed you off my face and when your breasts came into view I placed my mouth over a nipple and began sucking it like I was searching for milk. I brought my hand up to the other and lightly pinched it as I sucked on the first.

"Okay you two, I want some him to eat my pussy again" As she strolled over to us, you got down off your knees and sat there on the floor waiting to see what would happen next. "I think this would be better in the bedroom so c'mon" My wife led us into our bedroom and told me to lie down. She looked at you and said, "I want to sit on his face while you ride that hard cock of his" She handed you the condom and climbed onto the bed and scooted over my face.

You took the condom out of the wrapper and placed it on my rapidly hardening cock. As you did this wife sat down and my view was only of her pussy, which I began to eat with earnest. You took hold of my cock and slowly jacked me off until I was as hard as a rock. You got up and again kneeling on either side of me slowly plunged my cock into your pussy. My wife was squirming as the vibrations from my moans vibrated her clit. You took hold of my stomach to brace yourself as you felt the waves of another orgasm approach. My wife saw this and leaned over and still pressing her pussy into my face grabbed your breasts with both hands and started pinching your nipples hard. I felt your pussy contract around me and heard you scream out my name. I bucked my hips up and did the best I could at making your orgasm last longer.

My cock felt like it was in a furnace and the heat was pure bliss. I began eating my wife's pussy harder now and felt her begin to shake like you had just done. You came back to reality just as my wife was leaving it. You leaned towards her and pressed your lips to hers as she was beginning to orgasm. You forced your tongue into her mouth and were greeted by hers in response. You slowly began riding my cock again when you saw my wife slump over onto my stomach as her orgasm began to subside. She looked up at your after a few moments and said that she wanted some hard cock in her and asked if you would share.

You reluctantly pulled off of me and as you did so my wife licked at your clit and pussy. She said that she had a better idea then just switching sides and told you to lie down. When you did she dove right for your pussy and started to lick you in the way only a woman knows how. I got behind her on my knees and plunged my cock into her. She briefly took her mouth off your pussy to tell me we didn't need the rubber anymore. I pulled out and took it off and shoved my hard cock back into her dripping pussy. As I did this she was back to your pussy and every thrust I gave pushed her face harder against you.

I saw you begin to stroke your breasts and pinch your own nipples as the pleasure of my wife eating your pussy began to mount. I sped up my thrusting and my wife redoubled her efforts on your clit. I could hear you screaming and saw you thrashing you head from side to side as the pleasure was overtaking you again. This sight was more than I could take and I told my wife I was about to cum.

She pushed back onto my cock and told me to fuck her hard and fast. I did as I was told and when I felt like I was about to cum any second I heard you yell out that you were coming again. This caused my wife to reach her peak and she climaxed hard. I felt her pussy contract around my cock and I couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged in deep one last time and came again. I shot my hot seed deep into her wet pussy and looked at you when I did it. I felt completely satisfied with my orgasm and needed some rest to recuperate. You saw this and said that you guess it was over and that you should get going or at least back to the couch.

My wife looked deep into your eyes and said "Why, there's still so much cum left, all you have to do is dig for it." With that she gave you another passionate kiss and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs in the process. You could see the white cum I left begin to drip out of her pussy. "You better hurry up baby, don't know how much longer I can keep this stuff in." With that you attacked her pussy and began to suck the remnants of my cum from her hot cunt...