Low Batter

Story Info
A Mistress teases Her boy long distance.
1.2k words
4.45
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his phone sat on charger, he was waiting for the call from Her, his Mistress, while She was away. he knew that She was going to call tonight, and that he was to have a fully charged phone. She had gotten off Her flight a couple hours ago, She had left him specific instructions via text. Where he was now was sitting in Her bedroom looking at the bluetooth cock ring that She had bought for just such an occasion. It sat on the bed and he knew that as soon as his phone started to ring that he was supposed to put that ring on and then answer the phone. In that order.

Kneeling next to the bed, listening for the tell tale ringtone, Her voice calling out to him reminding him just what he already knew that he was Her foot fucker. She changed the ringtone on Friday before he left for work, and also instructed him that he was not allowed to change it until Monday. Luckily he hadn't gotten a call from Her while he was at work, She was so kind not to do so.

It felt like forever he had been kneeling next to the bed, even though it had only been ten minutes or so, he wondered if Her meeting had run over and then it happened. Her voice toned up, the light on the screen came on and he heard Her calling him, "Come to Mistress, foot fucker," the sing-songing of Her voice leapt to his ears. Leaning forward he grasped the cock ring and slid it over Her now erect manhood. Once he had completed that task he pressed the button to answer Her call. She grinned as She heard the ringing stop mid ring and pressed the spacebar on Her laptop. The accompanying moan drew a smile to Her lips. "Good evening foot fucker, I hope that your phone is well charged. Now, unplug it and we will find out how long that my game can last. Once the call ends you are to power off the ring and go to bed, no matter how it ends. And remember foot fucker, no cumming unless you ask Me."

Another moan come from his mouth before he would answer Her through a stammer, "Yes Mistress, i understand, Your foot fucker is not allowed to cum without Your permission."

She grinned he could tell by the way Her voice lilted as She responded, "Good boy."

A shudder wracked his body as he stayed on his knees the vibrations increasing as She sent the commands. "Start stroking boy and listen to Mistress," he heard a deep gasp and a moan as he assumed that She had just slid Her copy of his cock into Herself, then he heard the soft wet noises as it slid in and out of Her, he could have guessed that She had placed Her phone between Her legs so that he could hear every noise. Then his thoughts were confirmed, a deep moan escaped Her lips as he heard the vibration begin.

Moans began to filter from his mouth with each slow stroke that he provided himself, listening as She brought Herself towards Her first orgasm. She could hear his gasps and moans and knew that the weeks long denial sentence before this was doing its job. "Ohhh foot fucker I am go-going to c-cum," Her deep moaning sent him hurtling towards the edge and then he heard Her voice again. "Hands off my cock," the command was stern and the vibrator stopped he whimpered and shuddered watching as Her cock twitched violently. "Don't forget to clean up your mess..."

A single finger scooped up the large bead of precum from the tip of Her cock and he licked it from the tip, She had waited only a few second before She cooed out another, "Good boy," he shuddered at the sound and then heard the buzz of the vibrator once again turning on, the word boy tinged with a moan from Her lips. "A... as soon as Your ring starts You may stroke for me once again foot fucker," Her hips bucked on the bed She layed on as the vibe entered and exited Her, the sounds lacing his ears. The desire to stroke at Her cock was so deep that he almost didn't wait. Her moans increased as She came again, this time though Her vibrator didn't stop. Instead he could hear the pace speed up. Her cock swelled, hard as a steel rod he thought to himself still no vibration from his ring though. She smirked and rocked Her hips on the vibrator Her voice rising. Then just before Her third orgasm came she tapped the spacebar, starting the cock ring and She could hear the deep moan from his lips.

Beginning to stroke as soon as he could his hand ran up and down the length of Her cock, she smirked again Her vibrator continuing, "Oh god foot fucker, h-here I go a-again," his hand sped up Her fourth orgasm was nearing. A whimpering voice came out of the phone on Her end and She smirked as She heard him asking for permission, instead she tapped the spacebar again and the vibration stopped, Her voice dryly replying "No, h-hand off M-My property foot fucker." She came hard that time, telling him no was more than She could handle. The vibrator stopped and he could hear Her voice huskily come back over the phone. "While I take a break foot fucker I want you to go and get that pair of heavy socks that I was wearing Thursday night. you are to use them to stroke yourself, let Me know when you get back understood?"

Nodding he replied in the affirmative, "Yes M-Mistress," he stammered.

She looked down at Her phone and smirked, 12% just enough time. "Hurry back foot fucker," Her voice intoned through the phone just loud enough that he could hear Her voice from the hamper in the bathroom. Rifling through the hamper he found the deep blue knee high athletic sock that She had worn with Her booties the day before She left and he made his way back to the bedroom.

As he knelt once again he let Her know he was back, "Back now Mistress, and i have Your sock."

"Good, foot fucker, now you may begin stroking," Her lips curled into a smirk, "slowly foot fucker with the vibration." She started the final program one second of vibration three second off each time that the vibration started he moaned, She started to circle Her clit with Her fingers, a soft moan accompanying each circle. "Good boy," She cooed 7%, "Do you want to cum for me foot fucker?" 5% She heard him moan out a deep throaty,

"Yes, Mistress"

She smiled, 4% "What does a good foot fucker do when asking for permission to enjoy one of Mistress' orgasms?" She questioned him 3%

"May i please orgasm Mistress please, ohh please M-Mistress" 2%

"Ohh, foot fucker you know I love it when You be-" Her voice increased in pitch as She spoke to him, the line went dead on his side and She plunged Her fingers deep inside herself tapping the spacebar to stop the program as Her phone died, She moaned out knowing that he was now dripping into Her sock not knowing that She WAS going to let him cum into it but now... now he wouldn't get to until She got home... next week.