L's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Written to order.
2.2k words
4.03
12.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the clock, though it was hardly necessary, she knew it had been precisely 25 minutes since he had let her know that he was on his way home. Being punctual was something that had always been a point of pride with her.

As usual, she had spent the day doing her keeping the house arranged, something she took a great deal of pleasure doing. Today, like every day, the floors were spotless, the rugs were swept, the dishes were clean waiting for him to put away (he insisted that he should do something), and his clothes were clean, folded and put away (she rarely wore any and preferred it that way). For her, keeping the house gave her a feeling of pride and purpose and he always praised her work and showed his appreciation. He did this so often and in so many ways that it embarrassed her. Though he said it shouldn't as she deserved it.

She made one more pass around the house ensuring everything was in its place, checked that dinner was going as planned, and then took her own place, kneeling, beside the door on the soft mat placed there just for this purpose. She waited there, patiently, excitedly, anxious for his entrance, anxious in mind and body. She breathed slowly and deliberately, counting her breaths, feeling her heart pounding. She did this every day and yet it never stopped being this exhilarating. The anticipation of his return, of her opportunity to serve him again, filled her with joy and fulfilled her deepest need. Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of his key in the door. She took one more deep breath and straightened her back, settling her hands in her lap and gazing at the floor.

As he entered, she could feel, if not see, his smile. He closed the door and bent down kissing her on the top of the head tenderly.

"I've missed you, Little One."

She smiled so broadly that it made it difficult to respond.

"Thank you, Sir. I've missed you too."

She raised her eyes without raising her head to see if his excitement was showing... hoping to see it. She loved serving him orally. In fact, her mouth fairly watered at the thought of it and it wasn't the only part of her that got wetter at the idea.

"Not right now, Little One. You'll have that opportunity soon."

She blushed as he, again, seemed to read her mind. He held his hand down and helped her stand, holding her tightly against him.

"I have news for you, Little One, but you'll have to wait until after dinner."

She frowned. He smiled. He knew she both hated waiting and that anticipation excited her greatly. They walked together to the kitchen with their arms around each other's waists. Well, his hand was a bit lower, just where she liked it.

Once in the kitchen, he emptied the dishwasher as she put on an apron and started cooking dinner. She had prepared all the ingredients earlier so it was simple and quick to do. Once he finished, he went into the next room to put on some music. Once she finished, she prepared his plate, fetched the cuffs, and waited for him there in the kitchen.

On his return, he fastened the cuffs on her wrists, gently kissing them first, and ankles, kissing her intimate area as he knelt down. He carried his glass and she carried his plate to the table, placing it at his place and kneeling beside his chair, holding up her wrists. He sat down and attached the cuffs to the wring under the table, tracing his fingers down her arm and kissing the top of her head again. He cut his food and told her about his day and asked about her as he alternated taking a bite and feeding her. Her heart sang in her ears as it always did at these times. She felt so possessed, so kept, so protected, so loved.

"And when are you seeing the doctor, Little One?"

"Shit!" Panic set in, she had forgotten to make the appointment.

He sighed, setting down his silverware, pausing a few moments, taking a sip of his drink, sighing again, then speaking... calmly... too calmly.

"Little One, while I am disappointed that you clearly forgot to make your appointment, mostly because it's important that you take care of your health, I am much more disappointed that you cursed. Something will have to be done about this right now."

He stood and went to the kitchen, returning with the bottle of dish soap. He opened his pants and pulled out his erect cock. Her breath caught. It still surprised her that he seemed to always be excited. He told her, over and over, that she excited him, especially naked. It was just hard for her to believe. He dripped 3 drops on the head of his cock and looked down at her.

"Open your mouth, Little One."

She could smell the scent of the soap over his scent. This was excruciating. Something she loved, something she longed for, mixed with something she knew would be awful. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his thick, hard cock, holding her breath and hoping she could avoid tasting the soap if she was careful. He was having none of that. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into his crotch until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and she gagged on his cock. The acrid taste of the soap flooded her mouth and she gagged again. She pulled back. Well, she tried to but he only let her move her head back far enough to cough on his cock. She breathed in deeply through her nose and smelled the clashing scents again. When the coughing stopped and her breathing calmed slightly he began to thrust into her mouth, spreading the soap throughout her mouth and causing it to slip down her throat. She began to panic again when he stopped and pulled out.

"Breathe deeply through your nose, Little One."

He waited while she did.

"Are you with me, Little One?"

She nodded, tried not to swallow too much soap, and opened her mouth again. Cursing was a habit she loathed and desperately wanted to stop. They had agreed that she was never to curse and that there would be no second chances or leniency. She would suffer this as gracefully as she could. He ran his hand through her hair one time and pushed her onto his cock again. She coughed several more times and desperately wanted to spit out the soap but she finally was able to start sucking his cock the way he liked. He let her get a couple of dozen strokes in before pulling out again. He leaned down and kissed her forehead as he unbuckled the wrist cuffs and sent her to the bathroom to rinse out her mouth and brush her teeth while he cleaned himself up.

When she came out, he was waiting at his place at the table. She began to kneel beside him when he pulled her into his lap. She curled up happily as he wrapped his arms around her and fed her several bites and swallows of drink to clear her throat of the soapy taste.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will never curse again."

"Thank you, Little One. I feel certain a lesson has been learned."

He helped her clear the table and led her to the living room where she knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Do you want to hear your news before or after your maintenance spanking, Little One?"

She thought a moment and decided she was enjoying the anticipation still.

"After, Sir, if it pleases you."

"So bit it. Choose the cards, Little One."

She turned to the coffee table and opened the wooden recipe box that sat there. She blindly selected one card from each of the three sections: Position, Number, and Implement, and handed them to him. He looked at each in turn with no reaction on his face or even in his eyes. He then laid them face up on the table as she watched: Standing, 30, Hairbrush. She winced at the last one. She would be sleeping on her stomach tonight and sitting as little as possible tomorrow.

"Are you ready, Little One?"

"Yes, Sir."

He stood and offered his hand, helping her up. He patted her ass as she headed into the bedroom for the hairbrush, well, a hairbrush. There were several to choose from. She picked a wooden one with a square flat back and soft bristles. She returned, handed him the brush, and he led her to the doorway. She stood in the middle of it as he partially closed the French doors, flipping over the straps hidden by the hinges then opened them again fully. He clipped the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs to the straps and whispered in her ear.

"Why are you being spanked, Little One?"

"Because you want to spank me and I want to be spanked, Sir."

She did not need to be reminded of the ritual. She would count out loud and thank him after every ten. And, though it wasn't always a concern but might be this time, the brush always did excite her, she would not orgasm. He rubbed the flat part of the brush over her skin slowly and gently. She could hear his breathing as it become quicker and louder. She loved being spanked but she loved it more that he loved spanking her.

* SMACK! * The brush came down and she jumped and squeaked. It was a bit harder than she had expected but she was happy he wasn't teasing her this time.

"One, Sir."

* SMACK! * * SMACK! * * SMACK! * He rained blows down on her and she counted, trying not to squirm.

"Ten, Sir. Thank you for my spanking, Sir."

Around thirteen, she felt it start, the tension "down there". She frowned, now she'd have to concentrate on that rather than the pain. It made it harder to keep count too.

"Twenty, Sir. Thank you for my spanking, Sir."

He stopped and she hoped he wouldn't... Ooooohhhhhh but he did. His fingers stroked slowly up her inner thigh and ever so lightly brushed between her legs. Her breath became ragged and her mind flew away. He did it again... and again... and again. Just when her knees started to give: * SMACK! * What number was it? What number? WHAT NUMBER? She guessed trying hard not to make it a question.

"Twenty-six, Sir."

He chuckled.

"Lucky guess, Little One. Deep breaths."

She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing as he continued.

"Thirty, Sir. Thank you for my spanking, Sir."

He kissed her cheek then her neck and her arm as he reached up to release the cuff. Exhausted, her arm dropped to her side. He finished releasing the cuffs and lifted her off her unsteady legs, carrying her to the couch. As her mind came back to her and her breathing slowed, he rubbed the thick lotion on her red skin. She enjoyed this as much as the spanking and he seemed to as well. When he was done, he gathered her in his arms and held her against his chest, and, as always, hummed her favorite song.

When he finished the song, he helped her down to the floor. She knelt carefully, keeping up off her heels and looked at his hands, the hands that brought her so much pleasure. She saw his nails were starting to get long and his cuticles were just a mess. It wasn't her place to mention such things but she always felt badly when he wasn't as well-groomed as possible. She bowed her head slightly. That was all it took.

"What is it, Little One?"

"It's nothing, Sir."

"Something is troubling you, Little One, and that troubles me. Please tell me."

"Well, Sir, it's just that it's been a while since you've allowed me to do your nails."

He looked down at his hands, thanked her, and asked her, the silly man asked her, if she would please give him a manicure. She waited, hoping he'd ask for...

"And a pedicure, please, Little One."

"It will be my pleasure, Sir."

She nearly skipped into the next room to prepare her station. She was careful but efficient and returned as soon as she could. She placed her tray across his lap and lifted his hands into the bowl of warm soapy water before slipping down to remove his shoes and socks, roll up his pant legs, and place his feet into the basin on the floor. She knelt at the coffee table and unrolled her tools. Her learning this skill was something he had suggested and she hadn't see the appeal right away. But the first time she did it, holding his hand, paying such careful attention to each finger, then being down at his feet doing the same for his toes... it was a submissive's dream. She clipped the nails, filed them, and soaked them again then did the same to his feet. She then used a fresh orange stick to shape the cuticles, and buffed the nails of his hands before moving to his feet and repeating the process. She cleaned up and resumed her spot kneeling on the floor before him.

"So, Little One. Are you ready to hear your news? Don't worry, the news will only increase your anticipation."

She had forgotten all about it.

"If it pleases you, Sir."

To be continued...