Lubna: Emirati Arab MILF

Story Info
Somali stud bangs incarcerated Arab friend's mom.
1.6k words
19.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Jabir "Jay" Ali and Mohamed Al-Nahyan grew up together in the Overbrook area of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. This was the hood, a place teeming with minority types, especially Somalis and Arabs, and the rest of the Canadian capital turned its nose on the area and those who dwelled there. This was a no-go area as far as 'decent capital dwellers' were concerned. The sort of place that decent folks did not care to set foot in...

In the old days, Jay and Mohamed practically ran the place. The two of them were thick as thieves, and used to get into a lot of trouble. At eighteen, though, the two lifelong best friends took radically different paths. Jay Ali's estranged father, Ahmed Ali, came back into his life, and encouraged him to walk away from a life of petty crime, and take a different path. That's why Jay Ali walked away from the game, and enrolled at Algonquin College, to study business. He'd always had an entrepreneurial mindset, it's what helped him become one of the top dealers in Overbrook, but this time, he was putting his skills to good use.

As Jay began his higher education journey, a lot of things became apparent to him. The difference between the men who wear business suits and run mega-corporations and the men who stand on street corners, selling dope, is quite simply opportunity. Both are ruthless, and driven to make money and advance at any cost, but the business guys went to college, and learned to do business the correct way. The street guys are just as driven, but rarely lived long enough to see the fruits of their labor no matter how hard they work. Jay Ali was determined not to become a statistic...

Mohamed Al-Nahyan on the other hand, loved the gangster lifestyle too much. Mohamed's parents, Lubna and Nasir Al-Nahyan emigrated to Ontario, Canada, from their hometown of Khor Fakkan, in the United Arab Emirates. A lot of folks in western society, swayed by what they heard of the wonders of fabulous Dubai, thought that all Emirati Arabs were filthy rich. This wasn't true. The Al-Nahyan clan were dead broke when they came to Canada, having fled their country because their assets had been seized as punishment for criticizing the reigning regime.

As immigrants in a strange new country, the Al-Nahyan family endured much hardship, and after the death of his father Nasir due to complications from diabetes, Mohamed became even wilder. He would get into fights, just to make a name for himself. Jay Ali, in his heyday, was known as the friendly neighborhood drug dealer, while Mohamed Al-Nahyan was a hard-ass. The young Emirati-Canadian thug wanted to be known as the toughest man on the Overbrook block, a mindset that was soon to land him in deep trouble.

One night, Mohamed Al-Nahyan went out drinking at the Honest Lawyer bar with his favorite Jamaican cutie, Stacy somebody. At the bar, some guy was apparently looking at Mohamed the wrong way, and the hot-headed young Emirati wasn't about to let it slide. Mohamed confronted the guy in question, a ginger-headed white dude, and they got into a tussle. One which ended with Mohamed thrusting his switchblade into the guy's gut. For this, Mohamed was arrested and, due to his priors, sentenced to ten years in a provincial correction center.

"Jay, I know you're not about that life, brother, but please look after my mother," Mohamed Al-Nahyan said to his good buddy Jabir "Jay" Ali the last time they saw each other. Jay was entering his second semester in the business programme at Algonquin College when Mohamed was on trial, and he dropped everything to support his old pal. Well, almost everything...

"I got you, bro, I'll check up on her regularly," Jay promised, and he and Mohamed exchanged a hug, in the packed Ottawa Criminal Court room, before the bailiff ordered them to part ways. Jay Ali had tears in his eyes when the Judge, an old white dude named Oliver Melnyck, sentenced his good buddy Mohamed Al-Nahyan to ten years in a provincial correctional facility. The young man was determined to make good on his promise to his good buddy. After all, what are friends for?

"How did I get here?" Jabir "Jay" Ali asked himself, and the young Somali-Canadian Muslim stud looked at the curvy, wanton Emirati Arab Muslim woman who lay in bed next to him, a beatific smile on her lovely face. The lady in question happened to be Lubna "Lulu" Al-Nahyan, mother of his incarcerated best friend Mohamed Al-Nahyan, currently serving a ten-year bid at the Central East Correctional Center.

"Hmm, I feel so good, Habibi," Lubna said, and she reached for Jay, and gently kissed him on the lips. Jay gently kissed her back, feeling guilt and lust in equal measures. After all the wicked things that he and Lubna had done last night, he ought to feel more comfortable with her, but there was a bit of awkwardness which Jay simply couldn't get over.

Jay Ali came by the Al-Nahyan household to check up on Lubna, feeling worried for her now that she was widowed, and with a son who was incarcerated. Lubna greeted him at the door, clad in a modest ebony Hijab, a long-sleeved black shirt, and blue jeans. She'd just come home from the Saint Laurent Mall. Lubna invited Jay inside for some tea, and inquired about his studies at Algonquin College. Jay was enjoying his visit, and then for some reason, he told Lubna about Caitlin Teymourzadeh, the Iranian Christian gal he'd been dating, and who was giving him nothing but problems...

"Jay, Habibi, those young women don't know how to handle a man, you don't need them, you need a real woman," Lubna Al-Nahyan said, and she gently laid her hand on the young Somali's thigh, causing him to gasp. Jay looked into Lubna's eyes and saw a smoldering passion there. Don't do it, this is your buddy's mother, Jay thought to himself, right before he kissed Lubna. And that's how it all began...

"We shouldn't have done that," Jay said, and Lubna looked at him and grinned, then her hand traveled from his face down to his crotch. Gently she stroked his long, dark dick. Lust stirred within Jay like a slumbering predator roused by the smell of prey, and he kissed Lubna, then began caressing her curvaceous body. The years had been kind to Lubna, and motherhood and widowhood hadn't taken away any of her raw sensuality, which, in Middle-Eastern women, only got better with age...

"Hmm, I feel otherwise," Lubna replied, and with that, the voluptuous, bronze-skinned, brown-eyed and raven-haired beauty rolled on top of Jay, silencing his protests. Jay's eager hands roamed all over Lubna's sinfully sexy body, and he caressed that thick round ass of hers. Truth be told, Jay had admired Lubna's thick ass ( from afar ) many times over the years, and he couldn't believe his luck...

"You're on fire," Jay said, as he and Lubna began another round. Lubna straddled him, and impaled her wet, hairy pussy on his hard dick. Last time, she surprised Jay by sucking on his dick and balls like there was no tomorrow. Jay caressed Lubna's big round tits and smacked her big ass as he thrust into her, burying his dick deep inside of her. Lubna began riding him hard, grinding on him with an energy that surprised him...

"Shut up and fuck me," Lubna practically hissed at Jay, and the young man grinned, bucking his hips and slamming his dick into her pussy. Lubna began to moan, loving the feel of the throbbing young dick inside of her. Ever since her husband Nasir passed away due to diabetes, Lubna hadn't had any good loving. Now, thanks to her wayward son Mohamed's handsome Somali friend Jay, Lubna was happily making up for lost time...

"Hmm, get on all fours, Habibti, I want to see that ass," Jay said, and Lubna shot him a look, and he held her gaze. Smiling, Lubna did as she was told, and got on all fours. Jay, an ass man through and true, caressed the Emirati Arab MILF's thicken golden ass, and playfully smacked it. Rubbing his long, hard dick against Lubna's bum, he entered her with one smooth thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Lubna squealed, and Jay laughed, then went to town on her. Grabbing a fistful of her long, curly dark hair, which was sans Hijab for a change, Jay yanked Lubna's head back and slammed his dick into her pussy. He went in balls-deep, fucking her with gusto. Jay watched Lubna's thick round undulate before him as he rammed his dick into her. At long last he got to have that fabulous fat ass of hers, and savored every minute of it...

"We should have done this a long time ago," Jay said, panting, much later, after he and Lubna paused. They were exhausted from wantonly fucking for hours. Lubna flashed him a grin and nodded. Jay winked at her, and then just like that, they began another round. Much later, after eating a nice meal of traditional Emirati dishes consisting of Al Jabab bread, falafel balls and lamb kebab, Jay thanked Lubna for her hospitality, gave her a hug and then left the Al-Nahyan household.

"Come back anytime, Habibi," Lubna said from the door, and Jay smiled and nodded respectfully before getting in his car and driving away. He didn't live in Overbrook anymore and was staying on Canter Boulevard, not far from Algonquin College. Still, he was definitely going to start hanging out in Overbrook a lot more than he normally would. Lubna Al-Nahyan was lonely and needed lots of comforting. And as he promised his incarcerated buddy Mohamed, Jay would definitely take excellent care of his mother...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Old black man fucks my wife and her mother in the same day.in Interracial Love
Cock Star Ch. 01 68 yr old conservative woman blossoms into knockout MILF.in Mature
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Bahamian Black Itch White wife gets the black itch on vacation in the Bahamas.in Interracial Love
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories