Lucia Gets Blackmailed (Or Did She?)

Story Info
A fellatrix finds herself between a rock & a rock hard cock.
3.6k words
4.24
29k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia was nervous and excited about her upcoming teaching conference in Charlottetown PEI. Excited because it was a chance to recharge and relax a bit away from the daily routine of teaching her young charges (not that she didn't enjoy her job, it was something she felt she was meant to do) and nervous because she was headed to the conference with three other young teachers who always seemed to get themselves (and her) up to no good on these conference trips. Nothing really outrageous but they had built up a repository of stories of hi-jinks and mishaps from the after conference hours activities from previous trips.

Lucia was the type of girl who doesn't usually let loose in public, she tended to be a very private person and kept her wilder side in check, but something about these three girls, and the copious amounts of alcohol that seemed to appear when they got together socially, seemed to get her in trouble every time. While a private person, Lucia had a very wild inner self which she kept under control through online activities such as erotic story writing and sharing dirty photos with the nets many resident perverts. This outlet left her almost completely in control and let satisfy her inner urges without leaving her vulnerable or exposed. That was one thing she always tried to project and protect, was her independence and sense of control.

She laughed and joked with her trip mates on the car ride to the Island as they relived past memories from their last conference trip, which saw Lucia dancing suggestively on a bar table at the end of the last night to the cheers and encouraging leers of the male bar patrons, while her friends egged her on. Afterwards she barely kept herself together enough to resist the temptation to follow one particularly cute guy into the bathroom and satisfy her one primal lust of filling her mouth with cock. Although her friends tending to get wild and party in the bars they all were actually quite prudish and uptight about one night stands and casual sex. Lucia sometimes felt bewildered and disgusted by the way they acted, teasing men and accepting drinks and leading them on and not following through to get to the good stuff!

She told herself this trip she would try and pace herself, to take it easy on the alcohol and be a "good girl". Maybe someone else could take a turn being the out of control one this time!

After the first day of presentations, working groups and demonstrations, Lucia was feeling good about the trip and was excited by the work she had done and some of the new methods and practices she might try out back in her classroom. She was looking forward to seeing the city as she had not visited it before and was hoping that there was a good restaurant nearby that was a little upscale and would inhibit her friends from trying to get the party started too early.

She was dismayed to find out her friends had already booked a reservation and a local night club and restaurant called the Globe, whose motto was Dine, Drink, Dance. She imagined a cheap bar, serving pub food and cheap drinks, where guys would be plying girls with drinks hoping to get them to dance and come home with them afterwards. She was pleasantly surprised when entering that it appeared to be an upscale restaurant well decorated in modern cues, serving fresh local foods prepared in many different world cuisines and had nary a deep fried item on the menu. The clientele also appeared atypical of a trashy nightclub as well with many well dressed business types, mixed with students and young adults.

"This is a pleasant surprise " She thought to herself and felt her guard drop a bit as she relaxed. She even allowed herself to order another glass of wine after her earlier self imposed limit of 2. It had been a late reservation as the conference on day 1 had ended at 5:00 and it had taken the four girls sharing two rooms and two bathrooms a total of 2 hours to get ready to go out. So by the time they had finished their meals, dessert and had ordered one more drink, the staff starting removing the empty tables from the dance floor and a musician started setting up his equipment.

I had decided to come check out the show my younger brother was putting on at the Globe that night since I rarely get to see him since he moved to Toronto to pursue a music career. It wasn't going extremely well but he was paying most of his bills through his music which is more than most struggling musicians can say. He was setting up his gear when he sent me a message saying he had made it to PEI and that he had put my name on the list at the door if I wanted to come out and see the show.

I entered the bar and noticed him right away up front with his keyboard, computer, mixing board and other arcane gear needed to perform his live dance music show. I was not a big fan of dance music, but really enjoyed watching him produce this music that is usually done through a drum machine and turntable instead using his keyboard and computer, layering unique improvised music and looping, sometimes incorporated sound from the crowd in a way that really drove up the energy of the show.

"Hey my brother!" I called and went over to give him a hug.

"What's up?!" He replied, clapping me on the back. He continued to hook up cables, flip switches and position his gear as we chatted about family and life in Toronto for a few minutes.

"Listen, I am going to get a drink!" I shouted above the noise as the club started filling up, and heading to the bar to order a scotch.

While standing waiting for the bartender to catch my eye a young women with an Acadian accent jostled in beside me and leaned over the bar trying to get the bartenders attention with her low cut shirt. "Hey, can I get a drink?!" she called out, then turned back to the crowd and shouted out "Lucia! Lucia! Did you want another glass of wine?!"

Out of curiosity I turned around to scan the crowd for this Lucia, having only known one girl with that name but being from another province not expecting to see the online cock-worshiping Lucia I had exchanged dirty stories and pics with. Partially because you can never be certain whether the person you e-mail online is who they say they are, the slutty cock gobbler could be a dude afterall sharing old photos of his ex, and because you never know if they are even from the same country as you.

I felt a small wave of shock pass through me as I recognized, the face, full lips, fuller tits and curvy figure of the girl who had been sending me naked photos of herself with cock in her mouth as she knelt in front of it for years. She nodded to her friend and turned back to a group of girls at the table she was sitting with.

"Holy shit!" I thought. "It's really her, and she looks fucking hotter in person!" I quickly turned back to the bar, where the bartender had finally just got to me, and ordered my drink.

I headed back to my brother, although my mind was definitely elsewhere, and couldn't help another glance back to Lucia's table. Just that moment she turned to where my little brother and I were standing and locked eyes with me. She did a little double take and I think something jogged in her memory and quickly averted her eyes and blushed a little.

"OK, she recognized me." I thought. "What do I do now?"

I continued helping my brother set up, keeping my gaze away from her table as thoughts raced through my head. Do I acknowledge her? Do I talk to her? Do I just leave? Why does she have to be so hot?!

By the time the sound set up was done I had decided I needed to confront her, at least talk to her face to face, but I had no idea how to go about it or what to say.

I turned to her table and noticed she was no longer sitting there. I scanned the room and saw her at the bar, looking like she was settling a tab. I looked back at her table and her friends were still laughing and talking, full drinks in front of them and not appearing to be getting ready to leave. Was she getting ready to leave because she recognized me? I decided I had to act.

I walked over and stepped up to the bar beside her, ostensibly to order a drink.

"How are you tonight?" I said to her without looking at her.

"Um, good..." She replied also staring straight ahead.

"Is your name Lucia?" I asked, turning to her.

"Do I know you?" she replied, still not looking at me.

"I think we know each other." I said simply.

"Look, I'm just here for a teaching conference." she said without answering the question.

"That's great!" I said. "How long are you here for?"

"None of your business." She replied tersely.

"I'm just trying to be nice Lucia. What are you worried about?"

"I'm not worried. I just want to have a fun night with my friends." She said quietly.

"That's also great!" I said lightly. "We could have some fun to though you know."

"What?!"

"Well, I assume you are staying someplace in town, you would be out this late if you were headed back to NB tonight. Maybe you could introduce me to your friends? Are they as wild as you?" I asked with a smile.

"Don't you talk to my friends!" she said quickly.

"Oh? Well I think I should go introduce myself!" I said, the words spilling out of me without thought. What was I doing?

"No!" She said in a hushed voice.

"Well, if you don't want me to speak to your friends, maybe we could figure out a way to distract me? Perhaps you could show me your room." I said with meaning. She looked at me for the first time, concern and some other emotion playing across her face, while she fidgeted a bit.

"Why don't we go outside for some air and have a chat?" I suggested to Lucia. She looked hesitant and glanced back to her friends at the table and out to the street a few times before finally looking back at me.

"All right, but just in front there OK?" She acquiesced and turned and walked towards the exit. She didn't notice the doorman hold up his re-entry stamp questioningly at her and I shook my head with a smile as he looked towards me to indicate we wouldn't need the stamps.

"Do you really think that threats of blackmail are a way to seduce a woman?" She snapped quietly as soon as we were outside in the cool air.

"Is it blackmail if it excites you?" I asked. "I noticed the way your hands involuntarily slipped between your legs when you first realized what I was suggesting Lucia. I think your outrage is a little forced to be honest."

I reached out to touch her face, causing to flinch a little. "I'll tell you what, if you really are offended and don't want to do it, I'll walk away now."

Lucia looked conflicted, she looked back into the bar where her friends were still dancing, apparently not having noticed she had left, and back to me a few times. "OK, let's go, we can go back to my room, but we can't be long and you can't stay in case my roomie comes back early."

"I don't think that's a concern we'll have to worry about, they seem like hard partiers to me!" I said with a smile.

She slowly turned and started walking down the street, stopping to see if I was following. I quickly caught up and slid my arm through hers as if we were a happy couple taking a stroll. She felt stiff at first but then relaxed and we walked in silence under the streetlamps till we got to her hotel.

"I want you to leave when I say it's time to leave." She said outside the main doors.

"No problem Lucia!" I reassured her.

"OK" She said after a long pause as she studied my face.

We took the elevator up to her floor and walked quickly down the hall to her room. After we entered, Lucia quickly scanned the room and hurriedly started putting away clothes, bags, and other personal items f hers and her roommates. She hadn't noticed that I had unzipped my jeans, pulled out my cock and was leaning against the door absently stroking it, watching her move, bend over and jiggle as she hurriedly moved about the room.

When she finally turned back to me she just stopped, and stared at my cock for what must have been two minutes. She slowly slid her hands between her legs and started rubbing herself and slipped to her knees right there on the floor in the middle of the room.

"Oh, wow." She murmured. "I so needed some cock..."

She looked up at me and I smiled and slowly started walking towards her. She smiled back shyly and pulled down the front of her blouse and slid the straps of it and her bra free from her shoulders. Her large soft inviting tits spilled forth and hung lusciously as she leaned forward slightly. I stopped a few paces from her and beckoned her closer with a finger.

"Come get it girl." I said softly.

She stared straight at my hard cock and slowly, agonizingly slowly, started crawling forward on all fours. As she got closer I held out my hand and she slowly took my ring and index fingers into her warm wet mouth and sucked them softly and lovingly. I pulled my hand slowly towards my hard cock and when her face was close pulled my fingers free and grabbed my shaft and held it out steady for her.

Lucia looked up at me momentarily then focused back on my cock and stuck her tongue out and leaned in to lick the underside of my cock head before leaning forward and enveloping me, her full soft lips wrapping around my shaft as she sucked her cheeks in and forced my meat into her mouth.

"Uhhhmmm!" I groaned in pleasure as my cock spasmed from the pleasure assault it just received. "That is just heavenly Lucia!"

She smiled around my cock and and started bobbing her head up and down on my cock, applying extra suction on the backstroke and liberal use of her tongue on the under side of my shaft as she took it deep into her mouth. She took one hand and grabbed tool and started massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples with the other. Moans and little sighs and gasped started coming from her as she got more and more into the action. She pulled my cock out after a minute and started wetly and noisily licking the underside of my shaft and swirling her tongue around my cock head.

"Yeah, your tongue feels so good! Lick my balls Lucia!" I groaned, and she happily obliged Leaning forward and turning her head to the side she jacked me with one hand and licked my balls and the underside of my shaved sack while staring up at me, her brow furrowed in desire and passion.

She sat back and took me in her mouth again this time forcing herself to take me deeper and faster into her mouth, twisting her head from side to side and the bottom of each stroke and gently tugging on my balls. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her full soft tits and squeezed and played with them as she continued to worship my cock with her mouth.

"Oh baby you have great titties! Let me feel them wrapped around my cock!" I said in a breathy voice.

"Oh yeah, my tits love hard cock between them." she moaned and brought them up to my cock and spit on them and my shaft to lubricate them fully. She pushed them around my shaft and squeezed them together while I squatted and angled myself to thrust between her heaving breasts. I began heartily fucking Lucia's tits, forcing my cock head up through her cleavage and pulled her head forward so she could lick it on each stroke. Drool from her mouth and tongue kept my cock wet and lubricated and trails of it connected my cock head to her mouth.

"Deep throat me Lucia!" I urged pulling my cock free of her tits and pushing it to her face. She grabbed my shaft with one hand and the back of my thigh with the other and slowly pushed her mouth down on my cock. When she felt like she had gone as far as she could I grabbed her hair and pushed into her mouth another inch or so quickly and then pulled back quickly. She coughed a little and pulled back.

"Too much?" I asked.

"No, just takes me a little to get used to..." She said re assuredly and immediately took me back into her mouth and forced my cock further into her amazing mouth. She got all the way down and I felt my cock enter her throat before the pulled back again with a gasp and jacked my drenched cock with her hand.

"Oh your cock is amazing, it fits my mouth and throat just right!" She cooed and started sucking hungrily on just the cock head, flicking her tongue around and around the sensitive bulb. Once more she took me deep into her mouth and forced my cock head into her throat, rubbing my balls with her hand and this time moving her head in little circles and she held me deep for a few moments longer.

"Gah!" I expelled in disbelief as she finally withdrew my cock. "Oh God you are wonderful!"

"I love what I do!" She grinned at me a sloppy smile, her chin now dripping with saliva and my precum.

Lucia grabbed me and dove back to work, this time keeping me deep in her mouth but not so deep that she had to stop sucking to breath, and suckled at my cock while twisting and jacking my shaft with one hand and tugging at my balls with the other. She pushed her large warm tits against my thighs which were now exposed as my pants had long since slid to the floor, and I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my skin.

I lost myself in the sensation and leaned forward cradling her head with one hand and pushing her body close to me with the other on her back and closed my eyes, bit my lip, and wondered if I was dreaming as the most blowjob experience of my life continued. After what felt like too short a time I realized I had let myself go too far and would be no longer able to hold back my orgasm. I felt a moment of panic and regret that it would be over soon, but then pleasure built to levels I had never experienced before and my fingers dug into her hair and back. The sensations of pleasure dancing up the nerves in my cock passed any previous level of release and I wondered if I would ever actually cum. A low moan escaped my lips involuntarily and I felt Lucia pull me into her mouth greedily and suckle harder as my climax built.

"Oh, ohhh, Ohhhh Ohh!, OHHH!" I groaned and finally released after what felt like a full two minute climax and erupted into her mouth. Lucia moaned along with me and made sweet slurping sounds as she tried to keep all my cum in her mouth, rubbing, sucking and pressing her soft body close against me. My whole body tingled and my hands ran through her hair and allover her bare back, shoulders and sides of her tits as I totally lost myself into my orgasm and the delicious creature who had just given it to me.

After a minute, Lucia was still suckling softly and tenderly on my cock making little soothing cooes and moans and I felt myself going soft in her mouth. I gently placed my hand on hers around my shaft and slowly pulled back from her mouth. She had a dreamy expression on her face, her eyes closed and her mouth stayed open in a O shape as I slipped out. She opened her eyes, her mouth breaking into a smile and I pulled her up by the hand and hugged her close to me.

"Thank you Lucia!" I said earnestly. "That was the most amazingly sexy and sensual thing anyone has ever done for me!"

"I loved it...." She said simply and I leaned down to kiss her warmly and hold her close.

We remained embraced for a few minutes and then went to the washroom to clean ourselves up a little bit. As I headed to the door holding Lucia by the hand and turned to say goodbye Lucia kissed me again and said "I am here for one more night you know... Do you want to come over tomorrow and try and top that?" I looked at her in amazement and smiled.

End