Lucia wasn't Interested in a Movie

Story Info
Things get hot between me and a Brazilian girl.
818 words
4.19
27.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out at a party a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of close friends. I knew almost everybody there, including this incredibly sexy girl named Lucia from Brazil. She's everything that you would imagine her to be: beautiful, olive skin, toned legs, great ass, and hips that could move like nothing you've ever seen.

We flirted for most of the night, danced quite a bit (she drove me absolutely crazy!... she's soooo sexy when she dances), and overall just had a great time.

After most everybody had left, there were still 7 or 8 of us that were planning on staying the night. We weren't ready to sleep yet, so we all crashed in the living room.

I changed into a pair of comfortable soccer shorts and I found a spot on the couch. My heart skipped a beat when she slid in next to me. Lucia had changed into a pair of short, cotton shorts that barely covered her ass and exposed her long, tan, and beautifully toned legs. If that wasn't enough she was wearing a tank top with no bra underneath. She was a total sex bomb.

She smiled at me and offered to share the blanket that she had brought with her and I gladly accepted it... I could only hold back my impending hard-on for so much longer. The movie started and everybody settled in. Lucia snuggled up close to me. He soft, warm body felt great pressed up against me. My arm moved up around her and I held her close. I was REALLY enjoying this.

Just 15 minutes into the movie, things started to heat up. The blanket shielding us from the other people in the room, her hand wandered down to my thigh, feeling my leg through my shorts. My hands didn't stay put either. Starting on her hip, my hand slid across her torso and underneath her shirt. She squirmed when my hand gently cupped her breast and my fingers slowly started circling and playing with her nipples. I glanced around the room, nobody seemed to notice anything was going on. It was hot... thinking that they might notice and watch us.

Lucia's hand eventually brushed against my cock (rock hard at this point). She gasped and stopped for a second. She pulled her hand away. I was nervous. Maybe she felt like we had gone too far. Lucia pulled put her hand on top of mine and pulled it away from her breast. "That's it... we're done" I thought to myself.

She didn't do what I expected though. She left my hand on her stomach and started pulling her shorts off. I couldn't believe it. She played it off like she was just positioning herself, but her shorts were off in a matter of seconds. She brought her hand back up to mine and led it down between her legs. My fingers met her shaved, hot, wet pussy. As I started to rub her clit and occasionally slip a finger into her pussy folds, her hand went back to my cock. She effortlessly pulled my cock out from my shorts. Her hand started to stroke and massage my cock.

I was in heaven. People all around us, my fingers were working slowly working Lucia up to an orgasm, and my cock had the fingers of this Brazilian goddess wrapped around it.

Before long, I felt her start to tense up. She drew a breath in, wanting to moan in pleasure, but she suppressed it. The tension was pushing her to higher and higher levels. Lucia's hand left my cock and went back to mine. I continued to rub her clit as her own fingers dove into her pussy. She came hard. I don't know how she did it, but she suppressed basically all sound. Wasting no time, she brought her hand, covered in her own sex, back to my cock. That did it for me. I whispered to her that I was going to cum. Without any response, I felt a silky material envelope my cock... her panties. I came, spurting 5 or 6 times. She caught every drop of my seed. I relaxed and took in the unbelievable experience. She slipped her shorts back on and we both fell asleep, her head on my chest.

The next morning, talk was all about the party the night before. There were a few comments on how great the movie was, but no suggestion that anybody had noticed. I couldn't believe that we had pulled it off.

Lucia and I both got ready to go. Just as she was about to leave with a few her girlfriends, she gave me a hug goodbye. Our hands met and she pushed something into mine. "For you... I'll be seeing you later." Her panties from the night before. I could only smile... I was looking forward to whenever "later" was...