Lucid Dream Corridor Into The Mind

Info
Lord of dreams takes you into a lucid dream.
294 words
4.21
45.2k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SANDMAN SERIES: The Corridor to Lucid Dreams

Lord of Dreams takes you into a lucid dream. SANDMAN SERIES. PORNO-HORROR with a violence and sexual content.

This file has hypnotic language, but due to the distractions in the file, I would not classify this as a hypnotic file, but if you are prone to hypnosis it is possible to go into a trance. The demon and Master's voice are mine that I synthesized.

NOTE: If you don't enjoy horror, or this type of category, please don't listen, this is just one creative interest of mine.

Over time, I am sure that the Sandman will produce hot masturbation files, or erotic arousal files.

I hope to produce a few more, but that depends on the popularity, the rating, and comments.

The Sandman is the dark passengers of dreams. He exists forever and is the destiny of the endless. He guides you into dreams, sometimes scary nightmares, sometimes erotic, sometimes reoccurring, but most are random. However he is very undependable, tends to wonder off, but in the end, always remains the protector. He is very kinky in nature, has a sadistic side that comes out in one's dreams.

When one sees the Sandman, he is described as stark, bluish translucent and handsome. Yet his skin color is very pale from the lack of sun. He wears a suit that is made of silk, fashioned after pajamas, black with a glowing pattern of moons and stars. He carries a pouch around his waist that contains the magical sand dust that has the mythical powers to induce dreams.

There is a large owl that follows the Sandman into dreams, but not actually the Sandman's pet, mainly due the fact that he owns himself and the Sandman feeds him.



--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh master. i will wait patiently for your return. i worship you and am ready for more hypnofucking my master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is

Is there any way to undo this hypnotic audio like erase the trigger words or scene? Can I get a full transcript of this audio please?

jennat13jennat13almost 6 years ago
I worship you.

Oh how I didn't want this to end. I was so taken in and wanting to be the girl upsidedown at first. It got me so hot. I could feel the tension on my throat. You have got to have the most twisted mind and I don't mind you coming around and getting into my mind. I know you can scare me much more than you did the first time. I will worship you S 💋

Slave925Slave925almost 7 years ago
Master I am yours

5083178020

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you...

...$-_/(=I=)\_-£...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Carl Liene Ch. 01 F/m story inspired by popular movie.in Erotic Horror
Ella's Punishment Nursing student Ella endures a harsh punishment for cheating.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Extraction Facility Welcome to the milking facility. Don't mind the restraints.in BDSM
Deceitful Old Man Elderly dad takes my girlfriend's virginity on my brithday.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Kidnapper's Dilemma Kidnapped on a walk, your captor needs to choose.in Audio
More Stories