Lucid Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian loved the familiar feeling of her wetness, but did not have the strength to take charge. She was doing all the movement, while he lay there cold and still. Only someone capable of unbounded love could do this, and she was that person.

Even in this awkward position, she was skillful enough to pleasure herself using his fingers. It was the only way he could be intimate with her and she was going to great lengths to make it so. The pleasure from this improvised masturbation caused her orgasm to hurtle closer and closer.

When she came, she had to forcefully stifle her scream. The raw emotion of the moment made her break down in tears. She composed herself quickly for the next part of their special night.

Standing close to him, she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing the bra. Adrian's eyes were closed, so she took his hand and placed the palm against the breast.

"Recognize this one?" she asked.

Even with four times the maximum dose of chemo in him, Adrian knew it instinctively. The floral pattern, that lace -- it was unmistakable. It was his favourite. She had worn this one on their last anniversary. In his mind's eye, he saw the exquisitely gorgeous form of Karen wearing that bra.

"Won't you see me, dressed up just for you?" she said, coquettishly.

He opened his eyes and beheld an inky blackness. The treatment had destroyed his corneas. He could only see her in his mind's eye now.

She noticed that his eyes were not moving, remaining fixed obscurely. She could not get his attention. It took a few long moments before a mortified look of realization came over her face.

Still with her shirt open, and her bra showing, Karen Carmichael burst into tears. When the night-nurse rushed in, she was clutching his head and sobbing copiously into his pillow. * *

"Now it's my turn to surprise you," he said.

A year to the day after their whirlwind marriage, Adrian had decided to do the surprising this time round. He had painstakingly plotted out each detail of their first anniversary. He was going to make it as special for Karen as he could. She giggled as they boarded his jet and set off.

She was all over him in flight, trying to coerce him into trying some new position she had read about on the net, but he kept his distance.

He wanted to save himself for later.

The plane landed in a sandy airfield on the outskirts of Dubai City. She looked at the wind blowing over the sand dunes and then turned to look at him quizzically.

"What on Earth could you have planned in this place?"

"Patience is a virtue, honey."

He handed her a blindfold. Shooting him another strange look, she put it over her eyes.

"Now remember, no peeking."

"Fine," she scowled, putting it on, "but you had better be naked when it comes off."

He held Karen's hand and led her to their transport. She dearly wanted a limo to shield her from the sun and sand. Her surprise was palpable when she felt him helping her onto a helicopter.

"Great! A helicopter ride at night."

"Stay patient, dear. It's worth it."

The blades of the helicopter rumbled to life as it lifted off into the starry, cloudless night.

"I wish you could see the view from here Karen."

"Me too," she sulked playfully.

After travelling above the city for a while, the chopper slowed down. She felt relieved as it descended. It was strangely windy, unusual for a city with so many buildings.

"Can I take this thing off now?" she asked.

"Go ahead."

She did it, then looked around in wonder. It took a few seconds to get her bearings right. Eventually, she recognized the renowned sail-boat style shape and the helipad on the roof. The entire glittering landscape of Dubai, carved into the vast sandy expanse unfurled in every direction.

There were lofty spires of various mosques, lit with prayer candles. Minarets and palatial towers rose all around them, their pinnacles standing out.

They were atop the Burj-al-Arab. The tallest and most expensive hotel in the world.

"Wow," she blurted out, surveying the lights around her.

"Like it," came a smug voice behind her.

"Love it," she said, turning around and running to her husband, engulfing him in a hug.

The chopper took off, leaving the newlyweds to themselves. The din of the whirring blades receded into the distance as they lip-locked in a tempestuous kiss. Their tongues delved into the deepest parts of each other's mouths, desperately wanting to devour the other.

"Take me. Right here, right now," she panted hotly.

This was all the encouragement he needed as he swept her off her feet and held her lovingly. She laughed and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling her face up towards his.

"Look at you, all romantic, having sex with your wife in an exotic land," she giggled, kissing him on the cheek as he lifted his hand to her neck and shoulder, holding her to him.

"I live, I learn."

He took her to the lawn tennis court on the roof. It overlooked a sheer drop to the city below. He lay her down on the soft surface. Her body was aching with arousal and she desperately craved his touch all over her body.

Adrian fumbled out of his clothes. She looked at him as more of his lean body came into view. She licked her lips seeing his smooth abs slowly revealed. Her eyes wandered to a distended bulge in his pants.

"Is that for me?" she asked, with a cute, innocent tone in her voice.

"If you want it."

She got up and pounced on Adrian, pushing him flat on the ground.

"I want it so badly. You have no idea. I just want to rip off every shred of clothing we have and fuck you senseless," she growled with a feral gaze fixed on him.

"That sounds nice." He winked.

"I don't think you understand, honey. I have not had any in four days in anticipation of this night. There is a hungry beast in here that needs to be fed," she said, patting her chest. "Tender and loving Karen isn't here right now. I'm a bitch in heat and I'm going to fuck you like an animal."

"Sounds like fun," he chuckled, "Go ahead, unleash the beast."

These words had barely escaped his lips when she attacked him. Her lips latched onto his with a powerful ferocity. Delicacy and gentleness had disappeared as she mauled his face. Her tongue slobbered over his skin until it reached his lips. She held his hair with both hands and forced his lips into hers.

She thrust her tongue in and plunged it so deep in that it touched his soft palate. Her tongue furiously lashed at his throat with an unparalleled intensity. He just stood there, wide eyed and passive as she furiously thrashed her tongue against every region of his mouth.

Pulling him down by his hair, she pinned him down on the floor. Her dress wasn't taken off, so much as ripped off and tossed aside. Like a starving hyena, she threw her face at his chest and bit down. At first it was a gentle bite along his pectorals. He took it with a smile as she planted a kiss on the other side of his sternum. Slowly, her lips gave way to teeth as she bit down.

He closed his eyes, ignoring the pain she'd caused, and losing himself in the eroticism of the moment. She swiftly changed to his abs and bit down harder, inducing a low squeal from him.

"Oww. Watch it tiger."

"ROAR!" she said with some vocal special effects.

Adrian lay with his eyes closed, expecting another affectionate love bite. He was jolted upright when she bit down hard on his nipple. She put her hand on his face and forced him down again. Her incisors clamped across the nipple, pulling back a bit.

He yelled into her hand and she pulled back even further, stretching his nipple. Her other hand squeezed around his other nipple and really pinched hard, tweaking and twisting it. Her lips curled into a smile as she heard his stifled scream and felt his hot breath against her hand.

She released the nipple from his mouth and immediately assaulted his other nipple with her teeth. Still sore from her tweaking, the pain was magnified and made him yell into her palm.

Her biting continued upwards to his shoulder. He gasped as her teeth sank into his shoulder. His skin broke and a small fleck of blood appeared behind his shoulder. She lapped at the small red pool, kissing away the sting.

"Wow... I didn't think you had it...."

Adrian's sentence remained incomplete as she moved quickly to his other shoulder and bit down hard, drawing some blood.

"Now they match," she said, her face flushed and sweating. "Stand up."

He smiled, never having seen this side of Karen before. Eagerly, he stood up, placing his clothed bulge inches from her face.

"Pants," she said, hastily taking of his belt. "Why even bother wearing them?"

"Umm.. uhm," he mumbled trying to think of a smart response, "Because the board won't like it if their CEO doesn't wear pants."

"Wise guy," she growled and stripped down his pants. All that separated her from his member was a pair of flimsy white boxers. She placed her fingers at his waistband and looked up at him.

"This belongs to me. How dare you hide it?" she said, yanking his boxers down.

Half a foot of erect human flesh, with a shiny purple head and a network of veins running all over the sides stared her in the face. She exhaled, letting her hot breath hit the exposed organ. It pulsed and shook in anticipation of her tender touch.

Her intentions, however, were anything but tender.

She grabbed it and thrust it into her mouth. Her fingers held his balls tightly, almost painfully, while her other hand grabbed the base of his tool and fed it into her greedy mouth. Her mouth went into overdrive sucking it. He let out a moan, causing her to look up and take it out of her mouth.

"You like that huh?" she said, drool slobbering all over her chin and the member in front of her.

The hand on his balls left and reached behind to his ass. She clutched his ass cheek and forced him forward into her mouth. He watched in awe as his entire length disappeared between her luscious lips. They were not taking it slow any more as she gagged and spluttered on his length.

The sloppy sounds of his pecker, frothing her saliva with a staccato rhythm, got her even more aroused as she built an intense burning in her wet sex.

"Not now," she thought, "But soon enough"

She pulled the spit-laden penis out if her mouth and jerked it off rapidly. He watched in awe as his foreskin moved back and forth at frenetic pace. Karen spat on it, adding to its considerable wetness. Slapping it against her cheek surprised him.

"Look at you, getting spat on by your wife," she said, an untamed passion exuding from every pore. "Since I feel like a bitch right now. You do me like a bitch."

Saying this, she got up and walked away from him. He admired her crafted hourglass figure and swaying posterior as went further from him. Finally, she stood, in all her naked glory, at the very edge of the court, overlooking the city.

He went over and hugged her from behind, introducing a glimmer of humanity to their animalistic anniversary copulation.

"Gaur firdaus zaminasto. Haminasto haminasto haminasto."

Karen smiled. Her Persian may have been shaky at best, but he knew this phrase well, and she echoed the sentiment. Truly "if on Earth Paradise exists- it is this, it is this, it is this."

The tenderness got to her, bringing a tear from her eye, before she felt him roughly push her to her knees.

"Be careful what you wish for," he growled in her ear. "You just might get it."

Saying this, he proceeded to give her the rough bitch-fucking she had asked for. He held her by the neck and bent her over. His strong hands encircled her waist and pulled her towards his pelvis. His hardness was already present at the entrance of her drenched orifice as he slammed it in, thrusting his entire length inside at once.

"There's the animal. Where was it hiding all this while?"

He didn't hear the question over the sound of blood rushing in his body, sending a hyperdose of adrenaline to every limb and muscle. The renewed vigour made him grab her hips and slam into her with all his might, making his mushroom head hit her hard.

"That's it. Don't stop."

He wasn't going to stop even if the building collapsed underneath them.

Suddenly, she spun herself around on his cock with amazing dexterity until she was lying face up. Her hands grabbed his hair and pulled it to her face. They kissed a kiss with a multitude of emotions and their gazes remained locked on each other.

She reached behind his back and dug her nails into it. He arched his back in pain as she moved her nails through the skin, leaving long furrows. This sexual adventure had left him feeling injured.

Adrian humped her like a jackhammer while she screamed out his name into the chilly night air and soon she felt her orgasm rising from deep within her. The rough sex had made it an overwhelming climax as her legs wrapped around him and a final shriek of joy pierced the night.

"Happy Anniversary, Karen," he said, pressing his lips to hers.

"Happy Anniversary, love" she said detaching her mouth from the kiss.

She was barely done.

They made their way to the penthouse suite, the most expensive in the world. Adrian wanted to shower in the famed gold-tiled bathroom before dinner.

Karen was still horny. Like a predator in the Serengeti, she surveyed her prey entering the bathroom. Her eyes locked on his ass, her latest fantasy.

As stealthily as a panther, she approached the bathroom door. He knew better than to keep it locked while she was with him. There was a distinct wild glint in her eye as she opened the door noiselessly.

Adrian was shrouded in steam in the shower cubicle. She opened the glass panel, taking care not to make a sound and finally her eyes beheld what she wanted. His ass lay open for her, invitingly as he faced the other way and showered.

A sharp slap across both cheeks together got his attention.

"Ow. That hurt."

"Really? I found it funny," she said as her hands went to work on his butt cheeks. She squeezed them and kneaded them as he gave in to her massage.

"You like it, don't you?" she said, deliberately faking innocence in her voice.

"Uh huh," was all he could mumble as she parted his cheeks and pushed them together, grinding them against each other.

"Hand me that bottle," she said.

He reached out and handed her a tiny bottle of lotion from the shelf. She opened the cap and poured a large dollop on her hand. He eyed her apprehensively as she liberally smeared it over her fingers.

"I think you have a fair idea where this is heading," she said with a wicked grin.

This was completely virgin territory for him. Nothing had ever made its way up his behind and yet she was there, getting ready to be his first anal invader.

"Are you sure about it?" he asked warily.

"Oh stop being a baby."

He put his faith in her and turned around facing the wall again. She put her palm on his back and pushed him against the wall. He put his hands on the wall to keep from falling.

The first feeling of cold lotion against his pucker was unnerving. He took a deep breath and composed himself as she spread the cold cream around his pucker and just inside the entrance.

"This feels so weird," he muttered.

"Relax, you'll love it. All guys do, they are just not willing to admit it. This does not make you gay," she reassured him, generously lathering his entire crack with her fingers.

"Well it sure feels gay."

She ignored him and continued preparing him. Turning her palm to its side, she rubbed up and down the length of his crack. Her motions took her from the very top of it right down to his sac. He squirmed against her hand as she rubbed him earnestly.

"It's ready," she announced and removed her fingers.

Extending her index finger to its full length, she delicately teased him with it. At first she tapped against his asshole, as if marking it.

"Take a deep breath now. Relax your muscles and it won't hurt."

Adrian nodded and turned back towards the wall. The first entry, took him by surprise, jolting him as he leaned against the wall. He spasmed, but maintained his position. Her index finger was in him up to the first joint.

"A little more. Try pushing back a bit."

He moved his hips backward against her intruding finger and she buried it up till the next joint. Karen had enough room inside him to wiggle around a bit, shifting it from side to side.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels good, in a strange way. I can't explain it."

"Told you," she said smugly and dug her finger right to the knuckle inside him. "I have my whole finger inside you now."

"Really? It doesn't feel all that bad," Adrian mumbled.

Karen stood up and put her other hand on his back, applying gentle pressure.

"Don't touch yourself."

Slowly she slid her finger out of his lubed pucker until just the very tip remained inside. Then, she slowly worked it back in fully, wiggling and twisting it along the way. Adrian stood up on his toes, putting his entire weight against the wall as she pushed back in and touched his prostate.

"That felt good, didn't it?"

He nodded. His eyes were shut, concentrating on this new sensation.

"I can get you hard and make you cum just by touching you the right way here. Let me see if I can find your sweet spot."

Her fingers found his elusive gland and caressed it again, making him spasm.

"Found it," she said triumphantly.

Adrian looked down and was shocked to see an erection. He had not imagined that he could be aroused by being touched anally and yet, he was hard and throbbing. His hands were dying to take care of it, but he remembered her instruction.

"Think you can take another finger, honey?"

He could just about blurt his approval before he felt another finger nestle in beside the first one. They were both embedded in him up to the second joint and she curled them inside him, spreading him apart.

He felt a surreal feeling of pleasure begin to take shape in his stomach. The nascent orgasm built, growing rapidly. He felt a wave of pleasure forming in his balls, threatening to make him spew imminently.

Providentially, Karen spoke up.

"Getting close, are we?"

"Yeah.. very close," he grunted out.

Immediately, she pulled her fingers out of him. Pinching his butt once she stepped away and had a laugh.

"Hey! That was mean. I was so close."

"I know," she said, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Your cum is too precious to waste on these gold walls. The only place you are going to cum is inside my ass." Saying this, she seductively walked away from him. His eyes followed her shapely ass sway from side to side as she went up to the marble counter and stood directly in front of the mirror. Karen bent over the counter and reached her hands behind her to spread her ass out.

"Go ahead. It's for you."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He rushed over to the counter and placed the tip of his hard head against her ass. A small amount of precum had formed on it from her anal stimulation and that was all the lube she needed.

He pushed it in a bit. Karen always loved the feeling of his gorgeous mushroom head penetrate her. The first entry usually made her gasp.

He put more pressure behind it, plunging it deeper into her. She groaned as her anal cavity was filled by his hard erection.

"Look at us," she gasped, gesturing towards the mirror.

He looked and saw a perfect harmony of carnal passions as their bodies moved in unison. She pushed back against his thrust and he plunged forwards into her, slamming their hips together powerfully each time.

Soon, the familiar feeling was back as the orgasm restarted inside Adrian. A hot feeling of forbidden pleasure emanated from his balls and snaked upwards towards his organ, which was being squeezed by Karen's unbelievably tight rectum.

1...345678