Luck Ch. 05

Story Info
Out of luck.
4.3k words
4.8
34.9k
14

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers

"ARIES STARK MURDERED- AUTOPSY REVEALS POISONING."

Rip Howard looked at the front cover of the brand new, hot off the press edition of 'celebrity skinz'.

"Bullshit." he said to himself, reading over the article as he waited to see Hector Landon, head man in charge here at celebrity skinz and the only man that can make or break a reporter's career with the snap of his fingers. He had done a lot of work in the past for Hector, but all that stopped after he was black listed.

Now Hector had no choice but to accept Rip's deal, Rip was the only one who had the proof that Aries Stark was alive and the only one that knew where he was.

***

Aries had taken Mimi to the bungalows next to the beach she had previously told him about. Her parents had taken her there once when she was younger and she had loved it. She had a desire to go back and since it was so secluded he couldn't think of a better place.

Aries had no idea what the future held for him, he had no idea if Mimi would end up leaving him because of all the lies he told. He was going to tell her the truth, he just needed this one last week with her, he wanted her to continue to love him the way she loved Jack Smith. He needed it just a little bit longer, he was not ready to let go of what they shared or the way she made him feel. Love like this only came once in a lifetime, and he was terrified he would loose her.

***

Rip Howard stormed out of Hector Landon's office furiously. Rip had waited all week for this appointment and after 3 seconds and one look at the pictures, Hector rushed him out of his office, accusing him of wasting his time with fake photos.

Rip was angry, but he was never a quitter, he knew what he had to do. So he bought himself another round trip ticket, he was going back to see Aries and get ALL the proof he needed.

***

They were spending a glorious week in seclusion, serving only each other, worshiping each other. There wasn't a minute that passed that he was not in some way touching her, exploring her body or kissing it.

She was more relaxed than she had ever felt in her life, her worries didn't seem to matter any more, and she had Jack to thank for that. She never knew love could feel so amazing, and for the 1st time in her life, she understood why her mother had battled the demons she had. But she refused to let those fears control her life any longer. No matter how hard she had tried to fight it, no matter how hard she had resisted, she had fallen completely and totally in love.

***

"I swear if this child wasn't going to help my career, I would have aborted it immediately!" she said to herself in disgust as she looked at her naked form in her full length mirror. "You are so lucky you are going to make me rich." she said as she ran her hand over her swollen belly.

Her entire life she had suffered from an irrational fear of gaining weight, but she had to deal with it this time. Her visions of her future paved in red carpets and unlimited fame far surpassed any fears she had with weight issues.

Besides, her biggest fear was not achieving that fame, and after she had the baby she would definitely have more than enough money to surgically repair any flaws the baby left on her body.

Hell, she could do what ever she wanted now, she was having Aries stark's love child and there was no one around to prove different. She felt a spiral of satisfaction race through her despite her thickening waist, she was going to finally achieve her dream, she could already see the picture of her and the baby on the front cover of 'celebrity skinz'.

***

It was so hot she fell asleep in just her bikini bottoms; he sat on the side of the bed facing her, just looking at her and thinking. Reality was really kicking in now and he was becoming more and more worried. He could not imagine his life without her and he refused to ever loose her; he wanted to marry this girl, he wanted babies with her.

He couldn't believe he was actually thinking of this, this time last year he abhorred the thought of marriage; he used triple protection, scared to death of becoming a father. Now it was all he could think of, he wanted to get started with his life now that he had found it and he wanted all this shit to be over.

There were so many things he wanted to do with her, so many places he wanted to take her. He desperately wanted to take her to one of his favorite places in the world, his secluded house by the beach. He used to go there a lot to get away from all the bullshit in his life. He NEVER took anyone with him; it was his own secret spot, his personal hideaway. But he wanted to take her, and for some strange reason he wanted her to love it as much as he did.

He ran his hand down her shoulder, turning her on her back. She stirred a little, still asleep. He bent his head blowing lightly over her breasts, watching her nipples harden before sucking one deep into his mouth. She moaned than opened her eyes, stretching her body, her back arching enough for him to slide his hand underneath, pulling her torso closer to him and her breast deeper into his mouth. His slid his other hand down the front of her bikini bottoms, his fingers sliding between her lips, immediately finding her clit.

***

Leslie Malone was worried; she had recently broken up with her off and on again fiancée of 3 years, Brad Lowell. They had broken up plenty of times before due to Brads cheating. Usually he came crawling back after a few days, begging her to take him back and promising it would never happen again.

Of course it always did, and frequently.

She loved him with all of her heart, and she knew he honestly couldn't help it. Some where in his life Brad had decided that the only way to make it to the top was to sleep his way there. Not an admirable trait by any means, but Brad was desperate for fame and would do anything to get it.

As it stood he was B listed, he had managed to grab a little bit of fame, but not due to his acting skills. He wasn't half bad as an actor, he was pretty good actually, but that handsome face that he used to get what he wanted was his down fall. He had a very strong resemblance to a very famous celebrity whose acting skills had become legendary due to his spellbinding performances and the way he managed to capture the true essence of the characters he played.

Brad had used his face to get in the door, everyone was taken back by the resemblance and he was instantly offered a film. Unfortunately with a face to match Aries Stark, the crowd expected a performance just as similar and was always left unsatisfied. No matter how much he looked like him, he was NOT Aries Stark.

Leslie loved him regardless, she happened to have a great deal of money on her own from her inheritance, so it did not matter that he was always broke, she took care of him. She was realistic enough to admit that her bank account probably had a part to do with why he had always came crawling back, but deep in her heart she liked to believe it was a little more than just that. She knew deep down in his superficial, self gratifying, conceited little heart, he held a spot for her; and in his own way, he did love her.

So why was he not back yet? She knew he had no money. At first she assumed he was living off that Bitch he was seeing, she had money and fame of her own, but something just didn't seem right. She got no answer when she finally decided to call him.

Now she stood in his apartment looking around, something definitely wasn't right. Brad was a neat freak and never kept his apartment in disarray. The place looked like a pig sty, like it had been ransacked.

Leslie quickly backed out of his apartment, calling the police immediately. Brad would never leave his place like this no matter how much time he spent with his new girl friend. Something had happened; she could feel it in her heart.

***

Mimi looked down the big cliff to the water below.

"No way." she said stepping back, holding his hand tighter trying to coax him away from the ledge.

"Jump with me."

"You know I don't like heights."

"That's why we're up here, to cure your fear." he pulled her closer, his hand going to her denim covered behind.

"Let's just go fool around on the shore." she smiled kissing his lips lightly. He kissed her back.

"The only shore we're fooling around on is that one." he pointed to the shore down below. "There's only one way to get there."

"Very tricky." she grinned, lord knows she didn't want to, her legs were already shaking just thinking about it, but she REALLY wanted to fool around "fine." she gave up and started to undress. He stripped quickly to his swim shorts, when he turned around he grunted, seeing her in the tiniest peach bikini he had ever seen. The top just covered her nipples. He pulled her close with another grunt.

"Damn girl," he said his voice husky, he pulled the strips of fabric to the side exposing her breasts, she gasped, "look at you." his arm went around her hips his free hand went straight to her breasts, caressing her lightly. He kissed her full lips lightly, than ran his hand through her long silky curls. He pulled back a bit; she stood there slightly breathless as he smiled covering her breasts, than taking her hand. "Are you ready?"

"no." she squeaked looking down at the water that was very, very, very far below her legs turning to jelly.

"Don't look down, look at me." he kissed her lips quickly when she turned to him, "on 3." she nodded.

"one." he said and she tried to take a little step back, he smiled than pulled her closer to him, "two." he held her hand tight, pulling it up to his mouth for a quick kiss. "Three."

She was falling quickly, her stomach up in her lungs, her heart pounding, than half way through she realized, she actually liked it. She pointed her toes to break the surface just like he taught her, than she was engulfed in the warm water. He grabbed her and pulled her to the surface with him, both breathing deeply as they came up.

"I can't believe I jumped!" she laughed in amazement, putting her arms around his neck holding on to him tight, her whole body shaking.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it!" she laughed, "let's do it again!"

"Umm," he pulled her closer, "let's fool around a little first." he threw it back as he kissed her grabbing her thighs and wrapping her legs around his waist, his hand under her butt. He swam towards the shore slowly, taking her with him, not breaking the kiss.

Once he was where he could stand up, the water stopping below her breasts, he undid the bow at the back of her neck, pulling the tiny top down; the warm air, still cooler than the warm water, sent a chill to her nipples. He pulled his lips from hers, looking down at her goose bumped breasts, "look how hard your nipples are." he pulled on one and she shivered as it sent another chill through her. He bent his head and took one in his mouth, sucking hard.

One arm still holding her, the other down between her legs, rubbing on her bikini bottoms; she put her arms around his head, holding him closer to her. He slipped his fingers into the fabric, sliding up her bare slit, she moaned as he slid a finger deep inside her, his mouth going to the other nipple, sucking harder and he slid another finger in.

She cried out as he slid in the 3rd, biting down on her nipple, she grabbed handfuls of his head trying to pull him off, but he was latched on tight and before she knew it, she was crying out her orgasm, her body arching hard, he didn't stop until her body was still and she was limp in his arms. He groaned, watching her cum and swimming her to the shore. He laid her back on the wet sand, the water rolling up to his thighs.

"I have to see you." he growled as he ripped her bikini bottom off, the torn fabric still attached to her right thigh. He ran his fingers over her exposed flesh needing more of her than he could possibly get, he went down on his stomach, his head between her legs, he spread her thighs wide, using his thumbs her stretched her lips as far as they would go than began sucking on her clit. Her body still to sensitive from his last attack, she almost screamed.

Trying to pull back but he held her tight, his fingers biting into her. he was in a frenzy, attacking her ruthlessly, he groaned hard as she orgasmed harder, releasing her deep scream into the air, he took every last drop of her into his mouth before he slid up her body, positioning himself than slowly sliding into her, she almost sat up as his huge cock impaled her, he pushed her back down, kissing her desperately, fucking her like he had never fucked another woman in his life.

They were both cuming, he growled like a wild animal and she screamed as they both came harder than they ever had before. He crushed her below him before he lifted on his elbows looking down at her,

"Damn I fucking love you!" his deep voice and his words sending chills over her skin. "And I love fucking you." he whispered.

"I love it when you fuck me too." she whispered with a smile, her words sending his dick and his brain into an orgasmic orbit, he growled before devouring her lips.

***

Lana sat in the interrogation room, Angus and Cruz sat across from her. She was trying to keep cool, but she was nervous.

"You have spent tons of his money, your living in his house, cheating on him in his house, none of that adds up to a grieving fiancée." Cruz started

"That doesn't mean I killed him." she snapped, trying desperately not to loose her composure.

"No, but you publicly admitted you were the last one to have seen him."

"Afternoon boys," Chucky Ray walked into the interrogation room, "this meeting is over."

Lana smiled ear to ear; Chucky was the best damn defense lawyer sex could buy. Not that she was overly worried now that she knew they still thought the corpse was Aries. They were so far behind, they had no clue; they also had no case until they had the true identity of the victim.

**

Aries was laying on the back porch swing, trying to get the words that he would say to her perfect, he knew he had to tell her. There was no way around it, now was the time!

She walked out the back door, wearing only his white t-shirt and a sexy smile that had him sitting up, his dick hard and reaching for her all at the same time.

She walked over slowly to him, seeing him ready to get up and come get her if she took any longer. She stood at arms distance, swaying her hips side to side as she slowly pulled his t-shirt up her hips, revealing just the faintest glimpse of her naked pussy. He moaned as he reached out and pulled her into his lap, sliding the huge shirt up to her waist.

"No-" she pulled it back down looking around.

"No ones out here." he said sliding it back up.

"There are a lot of people on the beach right now."

"They can't see us." he kissed her lips, pulling it above her breasts, "lift your arms." he whispered against her lips. She felt a little shy, running around in a skimpy bathing suit was one thing, but full nudity was something else entirely. She covered her large breasts and he smiled pulling her arms down to her sides.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously even as she felt the craziest little rush of adrenaline as she sat there completely naked on his lap, outside on the back porch.

"Relax baby, only I can see you." he murmured against her lips, running his finger tips across her hard nipples, his other arm across her back, holding her to him. "Dance for me now." he whispered lightly against her lips, his tongue tracing the outline before it slipped between her lips.

She let that internal beat of lust take over her body, her hips swaying and popping over his hardening cock. He held her tight to allow any movement she wanted and she had him worked up into a frenzy within just a few minutes. He watched her, her eyes closed her head back, her beautiful cinnamon tipped breasts bouncing with each movement, her hips moving so sensually over him, his cock surged every time she made contact.

He pulled it out from his boxers letting it whack against her stomach; instinctively she rose to her knees. He ran the tip over her spread sex, his pre cum coating her naked flesh; he held her hips tightly as he positioned himself at her opening. she slid down his long thick cock, her knees spreading wider as she slowly slid lower, inhaling deeply as each thick inch slid in. his fingers bit deeply into her hips as he thrust the rest of himself inside of her, she cried out arching her back. He slid a hand up her back, pulling her to him, he took her pebble hard nipple into his mouth sucking it hard and grazing it with his teeth.

***

Rip was almost entranced as he watched Aries Stark making love to this naked nymph who was grinding erotically against him. He watched in amazement as her large firm breasts bounced beautifully and felt a twinge of envy as Aries nipped at the hard tips. He couldn't stop the gasp as he walked closer to the back porch, taking pictures.

They both turned in the direction of the audible gasp and the series of bright lights that followed immediately after. Mimi squealed, turning away from the intruder, covering her breasts just as Aries grabbed his t-shirt and quickly wrapped it around her.


"What the fuck?!"" he roared ushering her towards the bungalow's back entrance.

"Aries, I know it's you," he started to plead, rip was ready to kiss ass and take numbers, he would get down on his knees if he had to. "Just listen."

Aries covered her from behind as she ran through the back screen door, than he shut it behind him.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MUTHER FUCKING MIND?!" He raged going towards Rip. Rip knew how to get out of the way of a raging celebrity.

"They think your dead Aries," he tried to reason with him. "a body was found washed up on the shore, the body fit your height, weight, hair color, but the teeth were smashed in and the fingers and toes were cut off., so the body could not be identified." Aries slowed down a little, stepping off the porch to stand in front of Rip who was cowering back a bit. Rip could almost see his reason battling his rage right now. "The latest word is they think Lana is a suspect in your murder."

"What?!"

Mimi put her shirt on, than hearing the last sentence the man had said made her stop and go closer to the screen door.

"It's gotten serious, your death is the most talked about, most famous unsolved mystery in history; and with Lana being pregnant, that just made it all the more tangled."

Mimi gasped. He heard it, that sound demanding his instant attention; he turned to her, seeing her step back, he quickly turned back to Rip

"Meet me tomorrow at 3, I'll give you your story." he said than turned and ran to the back door.

Rip actually felt bad, it was more than obvious that he really cared about the girl.

Strange, in all the years he had known him, Aries had never had a serious or steady girlfriend, it had always been just the opposite. Aries was a serial dater, when he did date. He had more than his fair share of beautiful women, but nothing lasted. He had been with Lana the longest, which had really not been very long at all.

Rip wasn't here to wreck relationships, he was here to kick start his career again. He turned away, shaking his head.

***

Aries opened the screen door, walking in.

"Mimi-"

"Who are you?" she asked, taking another step back away from him.

"Come here." he said taking a step towards her, she took another step back.

"If you don't tell me I will go get that man and make him tell me, since he seems to know so much more about you than I do." she took another step back. He stopped and stood still, looking deep into her eyes, thinking how his world would crash if he lost and her. Now he might loose her just because he wasn't honest from the beginning.

redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers
12