Luck of the Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave each nipple a kiss then brought his lips up to mine. As we knelt facing each other, he cupped my ass in his hands and I could feel the tip of his cock poking me between the legs as if it were seeking a place to nest.

Using both hands, he pulled my blouse completely off and pushed me backward until I was laying on the cool grass under a rose bush. He reached up and plucked a blossom, handing the stem to me. As I inhaled the scent, he kissed my neck and lowered himself onto me. The mixed smell of roses and musky sex was intoxicating. I slipped the rose into my hair behind my ear.

He pushed the tip of his cock until it was just poised to enter my chamber. I could feel my juices flowing in anticipation. Slowly the head of his cock slipped between my labia, and slowly he pulled it out. He repeated the action again, this time going in a little deeper. The third time, I thought I would go crazy. I grabbed his ass and tried to pull him in as far as he could go, but he resisted. My loins thrust toward him, trying to reach out for him.

He was showing himself the master as he teased me with his prick. My breathing was getting quicker and quicker as I flailed around, trying to subdue his cock. He suddenly shoved himself in all the way and I gasped aloud in delight. He then pulled back and began to repeat the shallow thrusts until I thought I would go mad with desire. I could feel my loins aching with their need to be filled.

Just when I thought I could stand it no more, he began slowly pumping his way into me. Each thrust was met with my gasp and counter-thrust. He reached a hand down between us, and as he withdrew from each thrust, he gently stroked my clitoris with his fingers. The sensation of his thick cock moving inside me sparked a fire, and I could feel the excitement building.

As each thrust hammered into me, I closed my eyes and let out a groan of ecstasy. My full attention was on the few inches where his flesh rubbed against mine. Like electric sparks, I could feel every nerve on fire as his cock pounded wetly into my cunt. I could feel the vortex of orgasm beginning to swirl in my loins, and my grunts became louder.

The sound of my enjoyment seemed to turn him on because he began fucking me harder and faster. I could hear the sound of his balls slapping against my ass in time to our rhythmic dance of lust.

Suddenly he slowed his thrusting, and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, a mischievous grin on his face. He was teasing me, driving me into an out-of-control frenzy as my cunt grappled for his cock to resume its pace.

Little did he know that he wasn’t the only one who could tease. I took my hand and slipped it between us. My fingers touched his as he fingered my clit. I gathered moisture on my middle finger as I felt his cock slide in and out of my soaking hot pussy.

Then I took my wet finger and began fingering his anus. He gasped as he realized what I was about to do. I smiled back at him as the tip of my finger slowly penetrated his ass. I could feel his cock getting harder inside of me, and suddenly he was no longer in control of his thrusting pattern. He began fucking me for all he was worth.

I could feel the head of his cock pushing against my cervix each time he slammed it in. The fire inside my cunt began to spread, and I began to cry out wordlessly with each thrust. My world contracted to the point where the only thing that existed for me was the rock hard prick in between my legs and the fire that raced up and down my spine.

The fire spread to every nerve in my body as he fingered my clit and I fingered his ass. We were both grunting in tandem with each movement, and each thrust felt like it was going deeper and deeper.

I felt the rapidly growing flush in my loins explode into flame, and I screamed out loud as I came in a shattering orgasm. The squeezing grip of my cunt started a chain reaction as he let out a cry of arrival. I could feel his ass contract on my finger, and his cock bury itself as deep as he could go. Together we shuddered as we came in a steaming flood of musky cum.

We lay together, our breasts heaving as we tried to catch our breath. The moment had been so intense, so sweet, that I didn’t want to move. The perfume of the roses wafted over us, and I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment.

A hissing, sputtering sound nearby made me open my eyes. For a few moments, I’d forgotten we were in a public park. Suddenly we heard the sound of water spraying as the sprinkler system kicked on.

“Oh, no!” I said in a voice not yet ready for conversation. “The sprinklers!”

“What?” Mark said, as he too returned to the present.

“Sprinklers!” I repeated, rather unnecessarily, as water began to rain down on us.

“Shit!” he said with a laugh. I grabbed for my blouse and we got up as quickly as possible for two people who feel like their bones have turned to jelly.

As we ran out of the water’s range, I buttoned my blouse and he zipped up his pants. Mark stopped and said, “Wait! Something’s missing!” As he dodged the sprinklers looking for whatever he had dropped, I turned and looked toward the park’s entrance and gasped with horror. There was a tour bus disgorging a full load of passengers into the rose garden park. I realized that we would have been discovered within mere minutes. The sprinklers had actually saved us from an embarrassing confrontation.

Mark rejoined me and we straightened our clothes, slowing to a walk. We were both sporting huge wet spots from not only the sprinklers, but where we had lain in contact with the moist grass and each other. My ass was wet, our knees were wet and stained with grass. And I could feel the wetness of his cum slowly trickling down my thigh. We were a mess!

“I can’t go to work looking like this!” I said with a laugh. He pulled me to a stop and wrapped his arms around me. “Neither can I,” he said. “What do you say we both call in sick?”

I smiled at him. “And then what would we do?” I asked in a teasing voice. His reply was a soft kiss. When he had finished he said, “We could go to my place and take a long shower. Then I’m sure we could think of something to do with the rest of our day.”

“You must live around here, then.” I said.

He smiled. “No, I live clear over on the other side of town.”

I looked at him with amusement. “Do you always ride the bus to the Rose Gardens on a workday morning?”

He laughed and shook his head. “No. Only on the mornings when I’m following a beautiful girl. I was afraid you would disappear, so when you got up to catch the bus, I jumped on with you. I didn’t have any idea where the bus was going!”

We both laughed, and I confessed that I had done the same exact thing. I gave him a deep kiss and when I broke away I said, “Lucky for us, the bus was going the right direction!”

Together we walked hand in hand to the bus stop, eagerly waiting for a ride back down the hill. Mark handed me something. It was the rose he had picked for me earlier, the one that had fallen from my hair during our passionate thrusting. It was a little flat from having been crushed under our bodies, but it still smelled sweet. I held it under my nose and smiled at him. I knew the smell of roses would forever more be tangled up in the memory of this day.

“I guess it’s been a lucky day for us both after all,” he said with a smile.

12