Luckiest Guy I Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched the side of her sleek body, a couple of fingers, dragged them down her skin. She shivered, said, "You have good hands."

"You're nice to touch."

She wrapped a leg around one of mine and I kissed her nose, her chin, her cheeks, moved her hair to the side, teased an ear lobe with my teeth, traced the ear's outer fold with my tongue, whispered, "Do you have any idea how much you turn me on?"

"Why don't you show me."

A breast in each hand I kissed down her body, looked through the steep valley between them: Viki's eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, jaw relaxed. Laying the flat of my tongue on the base of her left breast, I dragged it, firm and hard, up the side, across the top, then angled towards her nipple, increasing the pressure, slowing the pace, moved it over the hard nub. Viki moaned, "So so nice baby."

The other breast got the same treatment and the same happy result.

I kissed down her stomach, her belly flat and taut, explored her shallow well-formed belly button, kneaded her breasts, pressed my thumbs to her areolas. She covered my hands with hers, we squeezed the fat tit-flesh.

Looking up from her belly button I said, "Y'know I've been dying to eat your pussy, I mean, if you like that kind of thing."

"You're such a fortunate boy, I do like that kind of thing."

Now, as I said earlier, yesterday I woke up a virgin, my only real girlfriend stopping sex at the oral. However, she really liked having her pussy eaten and I really liked eating her pussy. I knew how to eat pussy. Mom was gone for an hour and a half; there was time to do this right.

I laid Viki's legs over my shoulders and kissed up her calves - fits and starts, two inches forward, one inch back - moving closer to her sex, but in no hurry. I glanced up; Viki's face was framed by her breasts. I said, "You're so beautiful."

It must have been the delivery - she'd certainly heard the sentiment before - for the words rippled through her, her quivering body undulating in a long wave. She smiled, hunched her shoulders, arched her back, said, "You're sweet. "

I was an inch from her sex. Even outdoors I could smell it, powerful intense aromatic, a musky addictive intoxicant. Through pursed lips I blew a stream of air on it, gave the crease of her leg my attention, kissed and licked and nuzzled, picked up my head, grazed her pussy lips with my nose, slid it up and down her labia.

There was this one thing I could make my old girlfriend do.

I dragged the bridge, then the tip of my nose on her swollen clit, pushed aside its hood, kissed it. She moaned; I kissed her sex, gave each thigh a sweet nip, covered her pussy with my hand, rotated it. Not a lot of pressure, just the right amount of pressure. Viki purred, her skin flushed. I pressed her pussy lips together, slid them on her fat happy nub.

Viki was breathing through her mouth, the tip of her tongue sat on her lip, twitched back and forth, the movement of her hips grew stronger. I ran the tip of my index finger between her pussy lips, surfed my tongue along the same path. She said, "Oh yes," and I opened her vagina with my fingers, sucked on her labial lips, touched the entrance to her sex with the tip of my tongue, slipped it inside.

"Oh yes, baby, so nice."

It was time. Laying the flat of my tongue on her clitoris - swollen, hard, and erect - I slid my index finger down her labia, moved it inside her, focusing on the roof of her vagina. When Viki exhaled sharply, her pussy spasmed, she lurched, and the muscles in her pelvis contracted I knew I'd found her g-spot.

Pressing the pad of two fingers to it, I palpitated it with short strokes. Viki grabbed my shoulder, squeezed, and said, "Oh god yes, that's it, that's it, keep it up, keep it up, keepitup. Ohmigod, I feel, I feel, I feel... like... ohmigod, I feel, god I can't believe this, it's like I fricking need, need to pee."

Spreading my fingers to form a "V" and starting deep within her, I stroked along the sides of her g-spot, long, slow, light-pressure strokes; then switched to short strokes directly on her g-spot.

"So good, so good, good, so fricking good."

A little harder: medium pressure/medium speed/shorter strokes.

"Unhhhh, unnnhhhhh, uuunnnhhhhh, aannnnhhhhhh, annhhhhh."

I pressed a finger to the back of her g-spot, moved it forward, right over the rough flesh, then worked the edges.

She'd been reduced to a bowl of jello, vibrating at the behest of two fingers, and with grunts groans moans and words obscene sang my praises, "FUCK YES, THIS IS INCREDIBLE, UUUNNNNHHHHHH, OH BABY YES, KEEP IT UP, GGGRRREEEIII, KEEP IT UP, FUCK."

Her pussy clamped on my finger.

I pressed my index and middle fingers to her g-spot, as if trying to lift her off the couch, pressed the palm of my other hand to her pubic bone, maximizing the pressure on her g-spot. Viki's eyes bugged out, her body clenched, she gurgled, howled, yelled, lost control, came, came again, squirted girl-juice down her legs. She squirmed and thrashed for a minute, then another, then started coming down, but slowly, sighing and giggling the entire time.

Finally she opened her eyes and in a halting whisper said, "My god lover, never, I mean, it started in my sex, but it like, like radiated. My whole body came. My hands and feet are still tingling. I never, I've never, never before, like that, for that long, that hard, what did you do, what happened?"

"You squirted babe."

"Wow, I thought that was an old wives tales. I've never felt this kind of, kind of... euphoria. I can't wait til I'm an old wife. Where did you..."

"A gentleman never tells."

She smiled, a huge smile that I felt in my soul, and I lay next to her. We cuddled, rested our bodies against each other under the sun. Then Viki's phone buzzed.

"It's your Mom. She's on her way back. We better clean up."

"How about a dip in the pool?"

"Men are gross."

"I'll clean the pool tonight, I promise."

"Okay, but just this one time and only because I'm too worn out to climb the stairs."

She jumped in the water. I threw several buckets of water over the couch and, evidence diluted, joined her.

* * * * *

As you can imagine what remained of my senior year was a blast. I hung with my buddies, kept my grades up, made the all-district baseball team, our team finished fourth in the state, and I was dating a funny smart optimistic adventurous woman who was also the hottest, sexiest, most voracious female on the planet. On top of that Mom was Viki's (second) biggest fan, happy to give me a little rope or turn a blind eye when I missed curfew.

And Mom, when I wasn't out with Viki, would visit my room at night, where I'd brush her hair and the conversation turn to Viki. "I really like her. I'm glad you two are seeing each other."

* * * * *

My Dad and his wife Sandy (there was one between Sandy and Mom) flew in for graduation. Sandy, in her late twenties, was two decades younger than Dad, and although opposites in appearance, was, like my mother, beautiful. Mom was Italian, with olive skin, long thick unruly black hair, large breasts on a thin body, thick lips on a long narrow face, high cheekbones. Sandy was classic Scandinavian, blue eyes, pale skin, round face, and blonde hair. Her facial features were smaller and more delicate than Mom's and while Mom dressed to be noticed, wearing a kaleidoscope of funky outfits, Sandy usually wore sneakers, leggings, and a loose fitting tee-shirt on her small breasted, nicely muscled, five foot one inch, 105 pound body.

And while I knew I was supposed to resent her, evil stepmother and all that, I didn't. Sandy was as sweet as she could be and Mom so damn empathetic.

"Your Dad believes in conquests. I met him when working at a company he did business with. Like Sandy, I was young and relatively naive. I was also dating a perfectly fine man who'd have made a fine husband. Your Dad decided he had to have me, put on the full court blitz, dazzled me with the prospect of a life with the kind of material comforts I'd only dreamed of. I was hooked; it was not my best moment. We married, then I discovered I was just another jewel in his crown.

"Once he had me the fun for him was over. I was important domestically, I kept house, cooked, was available for sex when wanted, which wasn't often. We entertained, I was a good hostess. He cheated, but not with Sandy, she came years later.

"Sandy was smarter than me in one way. She insisted on keeping her job, now she can throw her energy into that."

* * * * *

Dad was bragging about his latest business triumph, I was the only one listening. Viki and Sandy, on the other side of the table, were chatting away like old friends. I tried to listen to their conversation, it had to be more interesting than the monologue I was party to, but I couldn't make out what was being said. Dad's voice was booming and the background noise incessant, every table occupied by a classmate accompanied by parents and grandparents.

* * * * *

We were in Viki's dorm room, in bed, cuddled together. I checked the clock.

"It's midnight. I better get home."

"Don't worry babe, I texted your Mom, said you needed to talk, needed to chill after spending the evening with your Dad. Your Mom said we could stretch curfew."

"Then I guess we better talk. I'd hate for you to be a liar."

I kvetched about my Dad for awhile, but not for long and not very hard. It's hard to be in a bad mood after making love to Viki.

She stroked my head. "I can see why you and your Dad don't get along, but I really liked your step-mom. We're gonna hang tomorrow while you guys attend that father-son thing at your school."