Lucky 13 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha smiled wickedly at the thought and increased the pace just enough so that Sharon wouldn't be able to hide her sounds of pleasure, Natasha determined to make her prudish girlfriend begged for a hard butt fucking so that they both could cum.

Sharon was having to grind her teeth to stop herself from doing just that. She really felt like a total butt slut, and like she nearly lost every ounce of her dignity, and she was determined not to lose whatever she had left.

She'd lost so much recently, felt like she failed her beloved Aunt by allowing her legacy to be tarnished by Hydra, the once mighty SHIELD now broken into tiny pieces, much like her dignity and self-respect, Sharon feeling completely and utterly humiliated as she felt so much incredible pleasure from being fucked in the ass. But she wouldn't beg for more. She wouldn't insult her Aunt even more by stooping that low.

Despite how determined she was to remain strong Sharon didn't know how much more she could take. She never thought she'd miss the pain of the initial penetration, or the discomfort which came after it, but now her body was so overwhelmed with in this twisted kind of pleasure she had ever felt it was actually torturous.

More so than any amount of training SHIELD or Aunt Peggy had put her through, tears of frustration literally flooding her eyes until it became a tossup between begging for more and begging for mercy.

Ironically the idea of begging for mercy actually made Sharon feel weak, so when she inevitably broke it was to cry out, "Fuck me! Please fuck me, ooooooooh God Nat, fuck me! Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass and make me cum. I'll do anything if you just make me cum. Please? I'll let you fuck my ass whenever you want, be your little anal junkie whore, ohhhhhhhh fuck, I'll do whatever you want, please just make me cum! Oh God it feels so good. I can't believe it. It feels so good in my ass, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Slam my slutty little ass hole and make it yours! Make my ass yours! Make me your little anal junkie whore! Oh God Natasha! Natasha! Yes, just like that, oh yes, oh God, fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit!"

With that Natasha began very slowly increasing the pace, bringing Sharon to the edge of orgasm for what felt like hours, fresh tears sliding down Sharon's face as she thought she was going to be forced to stay there for a long time.

In reality it was only a few long seconds, then Sharon screamed at the top of her lungs and she experienced the most powerful climax of her life, her cum literally squirting from her cunt and body shaking violently.

Not long afterwards she lifted herself upwards onto all fours start thrusting back like a Bucking Bronco, Natasha keeping a firm grip of her like a seasoned cowgirl and effortlessly riding her to multiple orgasms.

The sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room and Sharon swore she wouldn't be able to sit down again, let alone be in the field, but it was totally worth it to experienced the mind melting pleasure she was now blissfully lost in.

Her last coherent thought was that maybe it wouldn't be so bad being a total butt slut if it meant this was her reward, Sharon swearing she would do anything, no matter how humiliating and degrading, if it meant the wonderful Natasha Romanoff would give her this kind of pleasure again.

Natasha fully intended to do this again. In fact if it was up to her she would never stop, but despite the fact that she was in the best shape of her life after the last few months of hanging out with 'superheroes' she was still only human and therefore her stamina eventually ran out.

Along the way she experienced wonderful climaxes of her own, the stimulator inside the harness and the almost otherworldly paradise which was butt fucking another woman allowing her to cum over and over again. Which of course only added to her inevitable exhaustion, Natasha ultimately collapsing down on top of Sharon and then both women lying in a sweaty heap for several minutes as they tried to get their breath back.

At least Natasha could take solace in the fact that after an adorable session of turning into a Bucking Bronco Sharon was the first to collapse, Agent 13 remaining face down and whimpering for the remainder of her hellacious ass fucking. Which to be fair was only another minute or two, which was just as well, as Natasha didn't enjoy fucking unconscious bodies.

The redhead also took solace in the fact that she had the presence of mind to bury every inch of her dildo inside the blonde's butt with the final thrust, so that when she finally had the energy to lift herself up she got quite the sight as a reward, namely Sharon Carter's gaping ass hole. That sight caused Natasha to smirk wickedly and spread Sharon's cheeks so she could get an even better look at that stretched wide open back door.

This made Sharon blushed furiously and softly asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Admiring my handiwork." Natasha grinned, continuing to do so for a few more seconds before laying down on her back beside the blonde.

"You're so weird." Sharon grinned softly, with a hint of fondness in her voice.

"Oh baby, you have no idea." Natasha quipped, then after a pause, speaking of which, "How do you feel about a little ass to mouth action?"

Lifting her head out of the bed sheets Sharon looked directly at the redhead and asked, "Seriously?"

Natasha shrugged, "You said you do anything to cum. Think of this is me collecting on that debt?"

Sharon continued to stare directly at Natasha while she thought about this. On the one hand she never thought about doing anything like this, but then again she had never seriously thought she would give up her ass to anyone, and that was more enjoyable than she could have possibly imagined.

In fact she had cum so hard and frequently she felt indebted to Natasha, which was no doubt something the crafty woman was counting on. Then again did she really want to be in debt to The Black Widow? No, so eventually Sharon gave into the curiosity and convinced her tired body to slowly crawl down until her lips were hovering over Natasha's crotch.

She almost chickened out when she reached her destination, but ultimately Sharon closed her eyes, scrunched up her face and lowered her head so she could wrap her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled her virgin ass hole. To her surprise, and relief, it didn't taste as bad as she feared it would. In fact what she got used to it she actually kind of liked it.

Not as much as girl cum or pussy juice, but it was tolerable enough that Sharon soon found herself bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the cock. This unsurprisingly delighted Natasha, who first began stroking her hair and then gave Sharon some less subtle encouragement.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Sharon, clean my cock. Ohhhhhhhh, good girl." Natasha moaned softly, "Clean my cock with your naughty little mouth. Oh yes, suck your ass juice off of my cock you dirty girl. Mmmmmm fuck, if only our superiors at SHIELD could see us now. You sucking my strap-on cock after I've just used it to fuck your tight little dyke ass. Oooooooh, or everybody used to work for SHIELD, everyone currently working for the CIA, and your precious Aunt Peggy could see you cleaning that ass cream coated cock with your naughty little mouth. Fuck yeah, clean that cock and get every drop of your butt juice!"

Some of those words made Sharon frown, and most made her blush, but she guessed that was the point, and while she didn't particularly like parts of it Sharon decided to let it slide. After all she had learned long ago the price of failing to control her temper, and she now fully intended on getting revenge on Natasha by giving her a taste of her own medicine.

So for now Sharon just concentrated on giving Natasha the best blow job possible, considering her very limited experience. After all this wasn't something she'd always wanted to do, and could never have imagined doing for a woman, so despite Natasha's encouragement she certainly couldn't deep throat the dildo.

She did try pushing a few inches into her throat, just to show she was willing to try, but she didn't get very far before her choking and gagging stopped her. Then, after Natasha suggested it, Sharon licked the bottom half of the dildo, slowly but surely cleaning it, just like her girlfriend wanted.

Once she had got every drop Natasha pulled her upwards into a deep kiss, and Sharon had to admit there was a thrill to having The Black Widow tasting her ass on her lips and tongue. Then after maybe a minute or two of that Natasha broke the kiss and grinned wickedly at her, making Sharon blush again but also grin back hopefully just as wickedly.

"So, is your ass mine now?" Natasha grinned.

Sharon blushed, rolled her eyes, but admitted, "Yeah, I think it is."

12