Lucky 13 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living up to that promise Sharon made Natasha ride her strap-on for what had to be hours until even The Black Widow's infamous amount of stamina was being put to the test. Which might have been bearable if Sharon hadn't insisted on giving her a random series of thrusts, which at first weren't doing anything except teasing her, but eventually the blonde started sodomising the redhead just long and hard enough to bring Natasha to the edge of climax before cruelly denying her.

She even encouraged Natasha to speed up her thrusts only to tell her to stop at the last minute. Or both. Oh fuck yes, Natasha was so proud of Sharon at that moment. But she wouldn't get her to crack. She wouldn't! She couldn't! Oh fuck it.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass, ooooohhhhhhh fuck, pound it good!" Natasha finally cried out, "Fuck it as hard as you can and make me cum! Please Sharon, destroy my little ass hole! Gape it wide open! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, gape it twice as wide as I gape your butt! Oooooooh, that's good Sharon, soooooo gooooooddddd, mmmmm, but I need more! I need to cum! Please baby, pound my butt! I need it pounded hard and deep so I can cum! Please? Oh please Sharon, wreck my little bitch hole. Do what Maria Hill couldn't do, ohhhhhhh, what no one else could do, mmmmm, and make me your bitch! Fuck my fat fucking ass like a bitch and make me your anal loving little bitch! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it, yessssss, make me your bitch! Make me your ass whore, your butt slut, anal slave, ooooooh, make me whatever you want, just make me yours! Make me wanna get a fucking Sharon's Bitch tramp stamp just to make sure I don't forget my fucking place! Oh God Sharon, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me, fuck me hard, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

It took a frustratingly long time but Natasha finally got what she wanted. Luckily at the time Sharon had already restarted fucking her ass, so she just had to increase her pace, which she did suddenly and without warning, instantly pushing Natasha over the edge of an incredibly powerful orgasm.

Despite waiting for it for so long Natasha forced herself not to enjoy it, not when she received more just like it by slamming her own ass as hard as she could to make herself cum even harder next time. Thankfully Sharon didn't stop her, and together they made sure Natasha was truly receiving a rectum wrecking, one which made her cum over, and over, and over again until she couldn't even think coherently.

Sharon loved the sight of the mighty Black Widow bent over like a bitch in front of her and gently riding her dick, and before that the infamous Natasha Romanoff face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks while Sharon stuffed her shit hole with strap-on dildo. However this was her favourite sight of the whole night, and maybe of all time, which was really saying something given how beautiful Natasha was.

Yet she was never more beautiful than right now, completely devoid of any care for her own self-respect or dignity as the feared superspy hammered her big ass back and forth in an attempt to destroy her own ass hole, because it gave the twisted little whore pleasure. Oh yes, this was a truly beautiful sight, especially as Natasha wasn't just a whore in that moment, or just an anal whore, she was Sharon's anal whore.

Every time in the past that Sharon had managed to get the upper hand on her girlfriend Natasha had ultimately turn the tables and gotten revenge, often with a spanking and/or a butt fucking which would leave Sharon's backside aching for days and maybe even weeks later. Sharon had no doubt that this time would be no exception.

In fact Natasha was most likely to give her an extra long and brutal spanking and butt fucking combo just to prove which one of them was the real top around here. And Sharon was even looking forward to it, but she promised herself no matter what Natasha did to her, she would turn around and remind Natasha that for this precious moment the mighty Black Widow was her submissive little anal whore.

More importantly they would be doing this again. There would be no argument about that. Natasha was just cumming too hard to be able to deny that she wanted this again, and Sharon didn't think she could live without the mental high which was butt fucking The Black Widow. Or without seeing or feeling Natasha's big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust.

Or without hearing the sound of flesh smacking off flesh and the infamous Natasha Romanoff screaming in ecstasy as her cum squirted out of her cunt. Or without the orgasms Sharon experienced herself. Especially without those amazing orgasms.

She couldn't even try and fight it, as pushing Natasha to her limits was more than enough to push Sharon over hers. Hell, Sharon was surprised she didn't cum just from the gentle sodomy. The mental high alone would have been enough to make Sharon cum. Or the sight in front of her for that matter.

But with those two things combined with something inside the harness rubbing her clit Sharon quickly found herself cumming what seemed like as hard and as frequently as Natasha.

Well, she knew from experience it wasn't, but it was still pretty close, and more than enough to exhaust her into stopping and just staying as still as possible while Natasha tired herself out. Then the moment Natasha stopped Sharon collapsed down on top of her, both women collapsing in a panting, sweaty heap.

Natasha actually had to fight to stay conscious, which was extremely impressive, especially as Sharon seemed to do just fine, even eventually lifting her head, smirking and then pressing gentle kisses to the redhead's shoulders and neck while snuggling into her. Which Natasha allowed for a few long minutes, before gently rolling Sharon backward.

The intention was to throw her off completely, but once they were on their sides Sharon proved difficult to push off, her fellow spy latching onto her like a spider monkey as she was clearly determined to be the big spoon for once, which Natasha had to admit, she didn't hate. But it wasn't what she wanted right now.

Of course she could have got away by force, but instead Natasha softly whispered, "Get off of me, I want to see your handiwork."

Sharon opened her mouth to protest, before grinning as she realised what that meant, "Show me first, okay?"

"Okay." Natasha grumbled, blushing a little.

With that Sharon let go of her and rolled onto her back while Natasha moved forwards to jump off the bed, causing the dildo to leave The Black Widow's bowels in one swift movement. Then, true to her word, Natasha spread her cheeks, giving Sharon the first look at her gaping ass hole.

After holding that position for a few long seconds Natasha quickly walked over to a nearby full-length mirror, turned her back to it, spread her cheeks and looked over her shoulder so she could have the same view, Sharon moving slightly so even she could see it. And it wasn't bad, even Natasha had to admit that. In fact, she would admit that out loud.

"Not bad." Natasha said, turning her gaze back to Sharon and taking hands off her cheeks.

"Not bad, huh?" Sharon mocked, "Natasha, it's completely ruined."

"You must be forgetting how widely your butt hole is after I fuck it." Natasha grinned mischievously.

"No, I'm not." Sharon said firmly, before grinning wickedly, "And I'm not forgetting the other part of this, either."

The two spies exchanged a smirk, and then Natasha very slowly crawled onto the bed and between Sharon's legs so she could take the head of the dildo which had just pummelled her ass into her mouth. Natasha then moaned softly at the taste of her own butt, taking a few long seconds to savour that flavour before beginning to bob her head up and down Sharon's dick while sucking it with the enthusiasm she'd show a real dick.

Perhaps more, as Natasha had been with plenty of men she didn't care about half as much as Sharon, even if the other woman wasn't taunting her like Natasha did when the roles were reversed. Like Maria had done.

Looking up into the blonde's eyes Natasha was pretty sure this was deliberate, knowing what the redhead wanted, and denying her, which to be fair was pretty top-like. Still it annoyed Natasha, who concentrated on showing off by taking every single inch of that strap-on down her throat with well practised ease. Then she continued fucking her own throat after all her own butt cream was gone just for the fun of it, and to revel in the feeling of submission.

Sadly all too soon Sharon reach down and started pulling her upwards, Natasha reluctant to go but as Sharon was still supposed to be the dominant one she allowed it. For that she was rewarded with a deep, passionate kiss which she loved. And then the deadly Natasha Romanoff suddenly found herself being a little spoon, which she didn't love as much. But it didn't suck.

"So, do I get to do that again?" Sharon asked hopefully.

"Maybe." Natasha answered noncommittally, and then when Sharon gave her a look she sighed, "If you want, just don't tell Maria, okay?"

"About the butt fucking? Or you being a little spoon?" Sharon teased.

"Both." Natasha glared, quickly clarifying, "And don't tell anyone else. Not if you want to top me and fuck my ass again."

"Oh don't worry, I won't tell anyone how I owned your big juicy butt, and then made you go ass to mouth afterwards." Sharon teased, then after a long silence she whispered softly, "God, I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yeah you are." Natasha grinned, before somewhat more seriously adding, "You're lucky number 13."

"Lucky 13?" Sharon grinned, making a note to add that to her wedding vows as she glanced over to where she was hiding an engagement ring, "I like that. And I love you."

"I love you too." Natasha said softly.

The End.

12