Lucky 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As that definitely didn't describe Sharon Carter the poor blonde found herself rushing toward something she'd never experienced before, but something she knew a few seconds before it happened that she was going to love. Yet when it happened, when her entire body felt like exploding and melting at the same time, oh Sharon was truly a changed woman. Oh yes, Sharon was changed, and probably not for the better, because she would do anything to feel this way again. Anything. She would do and say anything if it meant she could cum in Natasha Romanoff's mouth and all over her pretty face again.

Her Aunt's legacy, her hopes and dreams, the promises she'd made, her word and the entire world itself was all secondary to receiving this ecstasy again, meaning that Natasha had done it. Once again Natasha Romanoff had successfully seduced her target, Sharon just another victim on a long list. She was just a notch on another woman's bedpost. A conquest Natasha would probably brag about to The Avengers just for kicks, the idea briefly bothering the CIA Agent. Then she received another orgasm, and either because it was stronger than the first or her body just hadn't recovered from her last climax everything that was Sharon Carter was melted away and all that was left was a screaming, writhing mess.

Natasha loved making another woman cum. It was so empowering. Men were often too easy. All it took was a little strategic teasing and they were already about to pop. Women were more of a challenge, especially when they were up-tight like the young Miss Carter here, Natasha getting such a thrill out of making the niece of Peggy Carter just another notch on her belt. For a brief moment Natasha considered sending Peggy Carter a letter describing how good her niece tasted, along with maybe Sharon's ruined panties, but then Natasha recalled what had become of the legendary agent and quickly decided against anything so cruel.

Of course those were Natasha's thoughts just before she made Sharon cum. Afterwards she didn't have time to reflect on old friends, or the difference between her male and female conquests, or even her own sexual prowess. No, she could only concentrate on swallowing as much of the rich honey pouring out of Sharon's body as possible, Natasha holding the less experienced spy firmly in place and gluing her mouth to her cunt so she could make sure at least the majority of that precious liquid poured directly down her throat. Although truth be told she let some escape, just because she loved having a face covered in cum.

After Sharon's first orgasm Natasha returned to tongue fucking the other woman, the redhead easily making the blonde cum again as Sharon's body had been revved up and was now ready for the type of incredible pleasure Natasha could give it. And oh did Natasha give it, The Black Widow making the lucky Agent 13 receive multiple orgasms before she was finally through with her, most of those climaxes Natasha swallowing hungrily, although she did have to miss out on a few once she inserted a couple of fingers into Sharon's cunt and started using her mouth and tongue on the blonde's clit.

The sacrifice would prove worth it if it bought Sharon's loyalty, and Natasha did have to admit there was a certain appeal to making the other girl's cunt quiver and clench around her fingers during the thrusting, especially when Sharon came. However Natasha was getting restless. She appreciated this was Sharon's first-time, but her own cunt was aching for attention, so Natasha avoided the temptation to fuck the younger woman into unconsciousness and slowly brought her down from her high after who knows how many climaxes. She then kissed her way up Sharon's body, then had a more of a lingering kiss on the lips before breaking away and grinning at her latest conquest.

"So, are you ready to return the favour?" Natasha grinned.

For a few seconds Sharon just stared in disbelief at the other woman, thinking over and over again surely she couldn't be serious, could she? Agent Romanoff actually couldn't expect her to return the favour when she could barely move a muscle, her body so relaxed it felt like she would go drift off to sleep any second now. However then she imagined having to face this arrogant bitch again after the redhead made her cum so hard she was unable to even try to return the favour, and just imagining the smirk she'd have to deal with then combined with the grin staring at her now was enough to fill her with rage.

That rage was enough to fuel Sharon to grab hold of Romanoff, flip their positions and violently kiss the assassin. That assassin actually had the audacity to chuckle during and after the flip, Sharon really pleased with herself that she managed to shut the older woman up by almost literally shoving her tongue down her throat. Of course she only took and maintained control of Natasha Romanoff because that was what the infuriating redhead wanted, Sharon doing her best to punish her for it by briefly groping Agent Romanoff's big tits with both hands before moving one of them down to rub The Avenger's pussy.

Sharon knew that it was ridiculous to think of that as punishment, especially considering how much Romanoff moaned, but she wasn't exactly thinking clearly. Besides, she was running on pure adrenaline this point, her body still quivering, tingling and even aching from the force of her orgasms, so she needed to make Agent Romanoff moan. She needed the unique thrill of having THE Natasha Romanoff, the legendary superspy who now spent her time saving the world with a God, a billionaire, a war hero and the freaking Hulk, fucking this goddess of a woman... of making her moan for her just with her mouth, tongue and fingers.

It was her fingers that were doing the lion share of the work at the moment, but even that was just rubbing some extremely wet pussy lips and playing with still incredibly full breasts, so Sharon was still getting a hell of an ego boost for getting this kind of reaction from the infamous Black Widow. Not that she was able to resist the temptation of slipping a finger into the other woman's pussy, Sharon forced to break the kiss as she was overwhelmed for a few seconds by being inside another woman for the first time in her life. She was inside the most beautiful, and the most deadly, woman she had ever met. The Black Widow! She was inside The Black Widow! Her finger was inside Natasha Romanoff, and it felt good.

Becoming impatient by the pause Natasha softly demanded in a mildly threatening tone, "Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

Sharon almost did as she was told out of fear, but then she found herself mumbling, "What's the magic word?"

"Now!" Natasha growled, then when that didn't work sighed, "Please fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, please Sharon, fuck me and make me cum!"

Suddenly feeling more powerful than she ever had Sharon demanded, "That's not my name, say my name."

Natasha glared for a moment, and then replied, "Please fuck me Agent Carter, ooooooooooh finger fuck me and make me cum."

"Guess again." Sharon demanded.

Again Natasha had to think about it, then she smirked, "Please fuck me Agent 13, ohhhhhhhhhh finger me and make me oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Finally the girl began thrusting inside her, Natasha bucking her hips to increase the friction as her body hurtled towards climax. Which was a little embarrassing, but Natasha was sure that Sharon Carter was smart enough to realise she was this close to cumming so soon because of all the build-up, including Natasha eating Sharon's pussy so good that Agent 13 was still quivering from it. Which was another reason why the inexperienced blonde was doing so well, Sharon's finger randomly trembling and jerking as it hammered in and out of Natasha's cunt, causing the redhead to cry out in pure pleasure.

To be fair, it wasn't like Sharon wasn't trying her best. On the contrary, like every other first timer Natasha had been with, and there had been many, what Sharon lacked in experience she mostly made up for in enthusiasm. The eagerness in her eyes alone was intoxicating, and she was smart enough to increase the speed of her thrusts slowly, but not too slowly, even adding a second finger at the perfect time. She also gained points by remembering to rub Natasha's clit. It may have been a bit early, and she never used quite as much pressure as Natasha would have liked, but it still made the redhead cum hard.

Natasha was most impressed by Sharon curling her fingers upwards and hitting her G-spot perfectly, which might have been a fluke but still, and continuing to fuck her through her orgasm and onto another, then another, and another and so on, Agent 13 using her training well as she continued to finger her former superior officer through multiple climaxes. The kiss which coincided with it was nice, although if Sharon thought she could silence Natasha's screams enough to keep the truth from her neighbours she was fooling herself as not only was the redhead still loud Natasha was proud of the fact that she had probably made the blonde scream loud enough for the other Avengers to hear right across the city.

After who knows how many orgasms Sharon slowly brought Natasha down from her high, removed her fingers and just knelt there awkwardly, clearly unsure what to do next. Natasha found this adorable, so she just enjoyed the site for a few seconds. Then she grabbed hold of Sharon's hand, brought it up to her face and slowly sucked the fingers which had just been inside her cunt into her mouth, keeping her eyes locked with lucky little Agent 13 the entire time. She even moaned, although that was less about impressing her lover and more about her simply enjoying her own flavour. Then in one swift movement she rolled Sharon off of her, jumped out of bed and started collecting her clothes.

"You're not going to stay?" Sharon asked, immediately regretting the question.

Briefly turning to the other woman Natasha raised an eyebrow, "Did you think I would?"

"I, I... I..." Sharon stammered, before blushing, "I thought you'd want to stick around for morning sex."

Natasha smiled, turned away and began to dress herself as she casually explained, "Steve is expecting me to report back, and while I could simply call I worry about those boys. Without me around to be the voice of reason everything just might fall apart, and that would be a shame as I'm really starting to like them."

"Oh." Sharon mumbled, and then nodded "I understand."

"Of course..." Natasha began when she was dressed, turning to her latest conquest, "We could do this again sometime... if you'd be willing to be our inside woman."

"I already told you I would." Sharon pointed out, trying not to blush.

"So you did." Natasha grinned, strolling towards the window, opening it and making her exit, "I guess that means we'll have more fun. How... lucky."

12