Lucky Alan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, you fucking animal! How dare you attack my weak spot! Ohhhhh, you son of a bitch! Ohhh god!" Melanie squealed in delight.

He thoroughly sucked her right breast for a few minutes before moving to the left one and repeating his oral assault while his hands continued to grope and paw her massive hanging mounds of womanly flesh. She continued to drive her sweet caramel pussy deeper on his cock, still not able to believe the sheer size and thickness of it.

After a few minutes of having her on top, Alan flipped Melanie over onto her back and took control. He had one of her legs positioned on the bed while he held the other against his chest. He began viciously ramming himself into her cunt with a lot of unexpressed begrudging feeling. He was snorting angrily and puffing loudly as he thought back to all the times she humiliated him in front of his peers. He only dreamt about the day he would pay her back but never in a million years he thought in this capacity. He wanted to make sure she remembered this day and who fucked her the hardest. He hammered his huge fat cock balls-deep into her pussy like he had intent on destroying it. He loved watching the way her gigantic hooters flailed up and down her chest violently, smacking across her soft belly and upwards hitting her chiseled chin.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OHHHHH MYYYY FUUUUUUUCKING GOD!" Melanie kept repeating.

Alan was maybe fucking her in a vengeful way with glee but through all the ear-popping screams, Melanie seemed to be loving every thrust.

"Take it, you big titty bitch. Fucking take it. Take it all," Alan moaned, with sweat profusely dripping off his body.

Melanie loss herself in her enormous cock lust and came. Alan continued pounding her fiercely as she bathed his thrusting dick and giant bouncing balls with her cum. She looked up at Alan with a paralyzing stare in her dark eyes. He grabbed both of her legs placing her naked feet on either side of his head and used his body weight to bent her legs to her chest until his face was inches away from hers. Her ass was lifted off the mattress as Alan commenced in fucking the hell out of her sweet pussy, plunging his massive cock in and out fast and hard with much gusto. His big balls flapped against her ass violently with each thrust. She was breathing heavy, deeply moaning and crying from the most excruciating yet gratifying pain she ever felt.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she hysterically moaned, succumbing to another loud orgasm.

Alan never felt his cock so large and hard as it was driving in and out of her shuddering pussy. The stank of her feet made him oddly hornier as he continued thrusting inside.

"OHH shit Mel, oh Shit!" Alan moaned.

He felt himself nearing his climax and quickly pulled out of her sloppy wet pussy. He flipped Melanie onto all fours and stood behind her with her legs between his and feverishly rubbed his crimson fat cock-head up and down the outer lips of her cunt. He drove his big dick back in and fucked her furiously. He leaned forward over her back with his sweat pouring all over her equally sweaty body and clutched her shoulders as he increased the temp of his thrusting. Sweat streamed and flailed off her fast moving massive funbags as they rocked back and forth underneath her with her pierced nipples dragging along the damped bed sheets. Alan couldn't contain himself and reached beneath to wildly grope her swinging tits, pinching, pulling, and twisting at her bulbous pierced nipples. The extra stimulation had tears running down Melanie's face as she cried and moaned in ecstasy from the unbearable intensity of Alan's hard thrusting.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Uhhhhhhh... UUUHHhhhhhhh," was all Mel could mutter out of her lush mouth as she came hard.

The feel of her rocking tits in his clammy hands and her cum once again bathing his thrusting cock send Alan over the edge.

"I want to cum on your ugly, fucking face, bitch," he moaned in her ear.

He pulled his big throbbing cock from her drippy pussy and she obeyed, turning around to sit on the heels of her feet and closed her eyes with anticipation for the incoming immense blast of his man juice...

12