Lucky Alan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was a bit shocked to hear that Liz had already experimented with anal sex, as he pushed his slick thick hardness further into her little asshole.

"OH shit!" Elizabeth gasped, feeling the sheer size and thickness of his dick as it expanded her pink hole.

Most of Alan's fat cock was still outside of her butt cheeks as he began slowly thrusting. With each thrust, he pushed deeper and deeper into her tight rectum until his pelvic was up against her petite ass cheeks. This was the first time Alan had ever fucked a girl in the ass with his immense tool and he was under an unbelievable high. He clutched her narrow waist and steadily increased the speed of his thrusting. Elizabeth's huge pendulous breasts bounced around like crazy beneath her as she endured one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen fucking her asshole.

She made a lot of anguish facial expressions and grunted and moaned uncontrollably as her pink asshole continued to be stretched to its absolute very limits, swallowing inch by inch of Alan's big pounding cock. He forcefully slammed his crotch against the jiggling globes of her petite ass and felt her anal walls suffocating his ever-swelling cock intermittently. Alan fell forward pressing his sweaty chest against her back and reached under to palm an undulating big tit in one hand while his other hand cupped her wet drippy mound and toyed with her clitoris. That sent Elizabeth over the edge into multiple orgasms. Her voice became high pitched like a banshee's while cumming hard on his hand.

Alan groped and pawed her pendulous breasts and kept his fingers invading her cum-squirting pussy while moaning uncontrollably in her ear. He felt the warm juices of her cunt soaking his wildly flapping balls as he fucked her ass with the most intensity. Both his huge cock and balls stiffen with impending release.

"Cum in my ass Alan! Ohhhhhh yeah! Cum in my ass!" Elizabeth moaned, feeling his cock swell into new heights deep inside her stretched butt hole.

Alan leaned back letting out a loud throaty moan as allowed himself go into pure satisfaction inside her asshole.

"Uhhhhhhhh fuck!" he cried, unloading torrents of hot thick spunk like crazy deep inside Elizabeth's tight rectum. His cum started to flood her asshole and progressively leak out from between her soft butt cheeks and trailed down her creamy thighs to the mattress.

Alan clutched Elizabeth's hips firmly while his skinny sweat-soaked body trembled through his enormous orgasm. He pulled his large dick out of his childhood friend's stinging anus and finished the last of his jism over her soft ass cheeks.

"Oh God! That was fantastic!" Elizabeth said amazed, falling forward onto the bed. "Now I won't be able to sit for weeks."

Alan fell back exhausted on the bed with enough energy to chuckle at her comment. The two naked childhood friends laughed up this moment and reminisced about old times before Alan gave Elizabeth a goodbye fucking the two could cherish forever.

12