Lucky Alan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Reba roared as she came. Her cum spurted all over the sheet beneath her, his hand and cock. Duane continued to pound her cunt until he felt his impending orgasm.

"Blast that pretty little face of hers. Then stick it in her mouth so she can feast on a nice helping of protein," Harmony instructed.

After a few quick thrust, Duane pulled out and moved in front of Reba whom sat up on the heels of her feet. Her ridiculously giant tits rested on her upper thighs as Duane clutched his enormous member and blasted her boyish face with his first massive wad of hot cum. Before anymore of his jism escaped his cock, he lodged it's plum-sized head between her lips and finished unloading rope after rope after rope of thick creamy spunk down her throat.

"OHHHHHH!" cried Alan as he let loose his cum all over his computer screen and desk.

After Alan's orgasm subsided, he looked at his computer screen that was plastered in his spunk and saw Duane rubbing big monstrous cock all over Reba's cum-soaked face as Harmony sat next to her and started licking them cum before the video feed abruptly ended...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers
12