Lucky at Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt claims nephew's cherry.
4.7k words
4.55
103.9k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Molly awoke with the sun. Today was different than the past four hundred or so. She felt fresh, alive, more sixteen than forty-six.

The source of her regeneration was her nephew Mike who had arrived the day before to help with the ranch for the summer. Hot images of the good looking youth had invaded her night's rest and she'd masturbated for the first time since her husband Hastings had fallen ill and passed away more than fourteen months ago.

The bright feelings of a freshly satisfied libido put a bounce in her step as she dressed quickly. Hastings had taught her early on that sleeping nude meant one less thing to do at night and in the morning. She always kidded him about ulterior motives.

Her jeans were soft and faded from six months of thrice weekly wearings and twenty-six launderings. Ranchers never purchased so-called "pre-washed" denim. Their new levis were always stiff and bright blue with one of the world's distinctive and recognizable aromas.

Molly rarely wore panties but had, long ago, taken up bras when working (but not for parties!) because the nipples on her perky b-cup breasts tended to raise noticeable protrusions under her shirt without one. Just being an attractive woman provided enough sexual distractions in the man's world of ranching without introducing something as overt as visibly hard nipples. A cotton shirt covered the bra and cotton socks were covered by her boots. Her hat was downstairs; it wasn't worn inside.

Today, there would be one new task before heading downstairs for breakfast. Molly left the bathroom light on as she opened the connecting door to the spare room where her nephew now slept.

"Mike," she called softly taking two steps into the room. She could see the sleeping teen in the dim light. "Mike," she called again.

Had she been closer, Molly might have been able to make out the rapid movements of the boys eyes beneath his closed lids. The dream Mike was having suddenly veered erotic as he heard a feminine voice call his name. In sleep, he saw a dream girl say, "Mike" again.

The dream lovers quickly embraced and Mike recognized her as Jen from the airplane flight. Outside the dream, Molly approached the bed and touched Mike gently on the shoulder.

"Mike, come on honey, it's time to get up."

Back inside the dream, Mike heard Jen call him honey and ask if he could get it up. Somehow the couple had become naked and Mike grabbed his stiffy to show Jen he was erect. The movements from the slumbering vision became visible to Molly as Mike rolled onto his back and slid his hand onto his morning missile.

"Baby, I am up," Mike announced to both Jen-the-illusion and Molly-the-reality.

Baby, you sure are, Molly thought as she stared at what was easily the largest sheet gazebo she'd ever laid eyes on.How big are you? She wondered as she stared, held her breath, and imagined that Barnum & Bailey had set up a slightly smaller version of their Big Top in her spare bedroom. She knew she would be masturbating again tonight.

Silently, Molly wondered if she could slip the sheet down without waking her eroticized nephew. She'd give a month's profits at that moment for an unobstructed view of what must be an enormous purple-headed yogurt slinger.

Unexpectedly, for Molly at least, Mike's hand began moving on his cock. The arousing display transfixed her for a moment more. She felt herself becoming flushed. With great effort, she managed to pull herself back from a dangerous precipice. There was no time for sex in the mornings, and more importantly, he was her nephew and that made it wrong even if the twenty-eight year difference in their ages didn't.

Grabbing his arm, Molly yanked Mike's hand off his cock. In his dream, Jen playfully pulled at his arm to keep him from jerking off.

"Mike!" Molly said sternly. The outside world broke into his dream and his eyes fluttered open.

"Time for breakfast," his aunt said. "See you downstairs in five minutes."

Molly flipped on the light as she walked to the door. She couldn't resist on last look at her stretching nephew. She knew that he, too, must sleep nude, as she hungrily ogled the crotch teepee in the bed sheet one last time.

Before he could dress, Mike faced the painful task of draining his bladder through a full erection. A morning pee was the only way he knew to get rid of his hard on short of jerking off. The problem was the toilet bowl was below his genitals and his cockslit pointed at the ceiling.

Maneuvering himself above the toilet, Mike squatted and bent ninety degrees at the waist so his cock was parallel with the floor. In this position, his cock needed be bent only slightly below horizontal, which was more than painful enough to accomplish.

Finally downstairs, Mike looked forward to his first full day as a ranch hand with more alacrity than he'd expected. At breakfast, he fidgeted as he remembered how he'd gotten caught peeping at his aunt in the shower the previous night. He figured it would be best to confront the issue head on.

"I'm really sorry about last night," Mike offered his aunt.

"Whatever are you talking about?" Molly responded, genuinely perplexed.

"You know, about the bathroom."

Molly didn't answer; she looked quizzically at her nephew.

"When I was coming downstairs to watch TV, you were in the shower," Mike continued. "I sort of, accidentally, looked in? You had to close the door?"

"Really?" Molly answered. "I don't remember that at all. It's probably my fault. Hastings and I never closed those doors. No need to. Did I at least give you a good show?" She teased.

Mike blushed deeply. "No! I swear I didn't see anything! Not really, anyway."

"Damn," joked his aunt, "I'll have to be less careful in the future."

She winked playfully at Mike and tousled his hair. "C'mon sweetie, I'll show you the barns."

That night, after supper, Molly took her shower while Mike cleaned the kitchen. Later, it was his turn in the bathroom. Mike carefully closed the doors to his aunt's bedroom and the hallway before stripping to shower. None of the doors had locks.

As he toweled himself off, he noticed the door to Molly's room was now six inches ajar. He was sure he'd closed it. Molly's bedroom was pitch black so it was impossible for him to see anyone in there. He realized that the light in the bathroom meant he could easily be seen.

Was his aunt spying on him? The thought sent him into a pre-arousal modality and his cock and scrotum began to tingle. He quickly closed the door again as his penis began to harden.

The following evening, Mike's shower was a repeat performance. He carefully closed both doors only to discover the one to his aunt's bedroom open again as he stepped from behind the shower curtain. After that, he didn't bother closing the door to Molly's room again.

But when he left it open six inches before he showered, he found it open twelve inches when he got out. By the next night, the door to Molly's bedroom was open completely and from then on, he let it stay that way when he cleaned up at the end of the day.

Mike never saw his aunt in her room but felt she watched him from somewhere. He stopped trying to restrain his cock from becoming hard or concealing it as his erection began to build.

At first, he'd pull his towel away as his cock swelled to half-staff caused by thinking about a gorgeous woman wanting to see him naked. Finally, he took to disrobing in his bedroom and entering the bathroom displaying a rip-roaring flesh rocket, even stroking it for his hidden admirer.

Molly knew what she was doing was wrong, but it had been so long, and she meant no harm. Ever since the first morning when she discovered Mike's sheet thrust obscenely away from his sleeping body, she had become fascinated with her nephew's cock.

It was so much bigger than any other she'd seen. She realized she was becoming obsessed with the nine-inch cylinder of pure pleasure. Mike's body was having a more profound effect on Molly than anything done by Hastings...or the other men.

For his part, Mike got equally aroused watching his hot aunt in her jeans during the day or as he showed off for her in the evening. Eventually, he realized Molly was also visually devouring his morning sheet statue when she came to awaken him. If he heard her getting up, he'd roll onto his back and grab it so it pointed straight up for her maximum enjoyment.

Both aunt and nephew spent the nights of that first week applying liberal doses of manual medicine to their mutually enflamed genitalia. On Saturday afternoon, Molly took Mike to town for boots and hat as promised. Sexual tensions had been building all week.

Molly liked to keep the hours from 1:00 pm Saturday till sun up Monday as free as possible. Like more sophisticated employers before them, she and Hastings had learned that more could be accomplished in a week if one and a half days were devoted to leisure than by working all seven.

It took more than three hours just to drive to town, do some shopping and drive home. Molly spent much more than she'd planned for Mike's stuff but, considering the excitement he'd been providing her back at the ranch, she felt she could do no less. Molly found out all there was to Mike's sexual history, or rather lack thereof, on the outing.

"Are you upset that you had come spend the summer with me?" Molly began as Mike drove the truck home after shopping.

"No, not really, it's so..."

"Mike," his aunt interrupted, "will you do me a favor? Will you promise me something?"

"Sure," said Mike, not as eager to please his aunt as the beautiful woman who was his aunt.

"Be honest with me. Promise you'll tell the truth. I want us to be friends this summer. Would you like us to be friends?"

"Sure," said her nephew, "I promise."

"So tell me, you really didn't want to come out here, did you?"

"Not at first, no," Mike answered making sure he was truthful.

"What would you be doing back home?" asked Molly.

"Cleaning pools," Mike said laughing.

"Staring at the pretty girls?"

Mike's laugh contained a large measure of nervousness at where the conversation was heading. "Well, I sort of hoped."

"No pretty girls out here, Mike."

"Just pretty women," Mike sighed as he blushed.

"So, tell me about those pretty girls," Molly prodded. "What was your girlfriend like?"

"Honestly?" Mike asked with a smile. "I've never had a date."

"Can I ask you a question?" Mike uttered nervously during a lull in the conversation.

"Sure," answered Molly.

"Will you tell the truth?" Mike wanted to know.

"Depends on the question," his aunt teased. "Why don't you just ask?"

"Have you been watching me? At night?"

Molly paused for a few seconds. "I'll tell you the truth but not right now."

At supper, Molly opened a bottle of wine. Somewhat surprisingly, she hadn't self-medicated with alcohol during Hastings' illness and after his death as she had done during other times of crisis. In fact, she had been cold sober the entire time.

Mike had only marginally more experience with booze in high school than he'd had with women. However, if you counted Jen on the plane and his recent bouts of exhibitionism to darkened bedroom, the ten beers he'd shared with Jim over the course of senior year made him now decidedly more experienced sexually than he was alcoholically.

The wine quickly made both the mature woman and younger male tipsy. It was a setting in which more than one boy had become a man, albeit, not usually at the hands of his aunt. The pair was sharing some riotous/embarrassing laughs about some of Mike's early adventures at riding some of the ranch's horses when suddenly the room turned erotic.

Molly got up and uncorked a second bottle of wine. Mike was sitting with his feet up on the ottoman. When she walked over to refresh his glass, Molly swung her denim-covered leg over his knees and stood straddling him as she held out the bottle. Mike offered his glass while looking up as his hot aunt and began to swell. Molly filled the glass then offered a toast.

"To a very happy summer," she offered clicking the bottle against Mike's glass. She took her swig directly from the bottle.

Molly understood full well what implications she was sending her nephew with her legs spread above his. Moving to the side, she let her butt cheek and left leg slide onto the arm of the chair. She slid her left arm across the chair-back behind Mike's head and her right leg lay across his.

"Yes," said Molly answering a question Mike had asked hours ago. There was a hint of slur in her enunciation. She gently ran the fingers of her left hand through her nephew's hair.

"Pardon me?" Mike answered taking a gulp from his glass. Molly joined him, sipping from the bottle. His speech, too, was showing evidence of alcohol. In his pants, his cock was beginning to cause him pain.

"You wanted to know if I watched you through the open bathroom door. The answer is yes. Did you know?"

"I wasn't sure. I never saw you."

"Did you hope I was watching? Did you want me to see you? Is that why you stroked yourself? So I would notice it?" Molly had moved her lips closer to Mike's ear, and spoke in a throaty, slurred whisper.

"I don't know. I guess so."

"Why were you so hard? Did you get that way thinking of me watching you?" Molly asked, letting her tongue reach out and pull her nephew's lobe between her lips.

"Yes," answered a barely audible Mike.

Molly's gaze drifted down the long, lean body sitting next to her and settled on the swelling crotch. She detected subtle, pulsing motion there as if some separate, distinct life form squirmed beneath her nephew's jeans. Briefly, she stopped the gentle nipping of her teeth and swabbing of her tongue at Mike's ear.

"Take it out. Show it to me, Mike," she commanded.

Mike drained the remaining liquid in his glass. His aunt took it from him, took another big swig from the bottle and placed both items on the floor beside the chair. She returned her mouth to her nephew's ear as she watched him lower his fly and insert his hand.

It is unlikely the designers of Levis jeans spend time researching the level of difficulty involved in extracting a nine-inch phallus through a five-inch fly. Where there's a will, there's a way, however, and there is probably no more powerful will than that of an aroused teen to comply with the expressed wishes of an attractive, older female that he show her his cock.

There was never any question in Mike's mind that his dick was coming out. Despite the pain, using contortions worthy of Houdini himself, his pole was exposed to his admiring aunt. He heard her quick intake of air when he released the turgid tube now jutting handsomely from his fly.

"My god, Mike, it's so beautiful," Molly gasped seeing her nephew's erection up close.

Reaching down, she stroked it softly. Molly's hand felt like a silken pelted mink. Mike could not prevent the wild, pulsing convulsions that caused his erection to thrash at the air like a frustrated pugilist. Molly maintained the contact between the cock and her hand as she languidly slid down from the arm of the chair to kneel between her nephew's legs.

Her eyes were a mere six inches from the most magnificent sexual organ she'd ever seen. She continued stroking like it was a new puppy. She'd never seen a cock release pre-cum like Mike did. No man "ejaculates" his pre-seminal fluid, but whereas it seeps slowly from the cockslits of ordinary guys, Mike seemed to pulse his out.

The liquid treasure gushed out and down his shaft coating Molly's fingers. Soon, gobs of clear, slick, gooey fluid were coating his, cock, her hands, his balls, and more was pouring out like a leaky drinking fountain.

Molly could feel the wild shivers that wracked her nephew's body. His cock was literally vibrating in her hand. She knew his orgasm -- the easy one as her husband would joke about his first climax of the evening - was at hand. She wanted him to know she wanted it.

"That's it Mike, shoot for me. Let me see how hot you are to show me your cum."

Drool was forming in the corners of Mike's mouth as all he could do was moan. Molly pumped her hand slick from his juice up and down. She trembled as uncontrollably as he. The size of the liquid bullets Mike shot from his nine-inch gun and the distance they traveled left Molly breathless. After the third volley, a more lusty desire overcame her and she let her mouth slide over the scrumptious, spurting cock.

Soft, warm, and slick, Molly's oral grotto caused his half-drained love muscle to pump harder. Her mouth filled despite her continual swallowing and semen leaked out and down onto her shirt.

Eventually, even Mike's testicular reservoir began to run dry. Molly slowed her mouth and tongue and began a leisurely cleansing of her nephew's tool. She moved all around his sticky shaft, returning occasionally to lap at the ooze still welling from the quieting blowhole.

Young cum: it was even more delicious than Molly remembered. It had to be more than a decade since she'd tasted that young cowboy at the Calgary Stampede while Hastings banged the boy's mother in the bedroom.

Dipping her head further, Molly laved clean the scrotum and inner thighs. She even licked at the cum drippings on his jeans and scooped dollops from her chin to savor on her tongue. Finally, she sat back, closed her eyes and smiled to herself. She felt more physically drained after claiming the easiest orgasm she'd ever sought than from any day of ranch work. It didn't last long, however. In less than three minutes, Molly felt Mike come back to life.

"Mmmm, Aunt Molly, that was..."

She turned and held her finger to his lips. Mike fell silent. Rising up to her knees again, she saw Mike's big cock still sticking through his fly. It wasn't completely hard, but Molly had not doubt it had never become completely soft either.

She reached for his boot and began tugging it off. She pulled the other one off, too, before she stood and helped Mike to his feet. There she unbuckled his belt and opened his Levis. She sank to her knees again as she pulled his jeans to his ankles.

Mike's white jockeys proved more difficult as she had to thread that big, hardening cock back through an opening provided for soft urinating penises, not angry, raging phalluses. Finally, the briefs joined the jeans and Mike stepped out of both.

"I love your big cock, Mike," Molly cooed as she began stroking her nephew anew. "You're so hard again already. A lady likes that."

Mike could see his aunt's blue eyes smiling up at him. Mike was pretty sure he had a big dick. He'd seen a few adult videos and some stuff on the net. Of course, some of the stars were bigger than he was, but a lot weren't. He was glad his aunt was leading him through this important step of his life.

Molly gave Mike a few quick sucks to make sure he was completely hard and add some wetness to the end of his dick. She was sure she'd need as much help as possible. Not only that, she enjoyed pleasing it with her mouth and doing so added to her own internal moisture.

Standing again, Molly took Mike's hand and led him upstairs. She had him lie on his bed while she removed her clothes and became the first live woman her nephew saw naked. He still had his shirt on when Molly began to mount him.

She would do the fucking this first time. Mike was clearly bigger than any real or fake cock she had had. Straddling him, she reached between them and grabbed his cock, placing it against her austral lips. Her labia quivered, leaking slick fluid onto the cock head. Mike groaned softly.

Slowly, Molly lowered herself until the head was inside her. It felt huge and wonderful. It stretched her wider than any cock she'd ever had. It also went in much more easily than she believed it would.Mmmm, she thought to herself,this is going to be even nicer than I thought.

12