Lucky at Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I love you Mike," Amanda said when they'd settled down.

Mike was pretty sure he loved her too. At the very least, he felt for Amanda something he'd ever felt before.

Sometimes, when Mike cuddled with Amanda in her cabin watching the porn movies and drinking the beer the cowboys left when they visited her, he felt the pain of jealousy. Mike was fairly certain she was screwing some of them but he didn't ask about it. She told him she was happiest with him and that would have to be good enough. His own situation meant he was in no position to expect exclusivity.

From their discussions, Mike knew Amanda was more experienced than he. One time he brought up the subject of other lovers but before he could pop the big question, she beat him to it.

"How many girls have you been with Mike?"

"Three," Mike answered, meaning Molly, Abby, and Amanda herself. "Now, what about you?"

"More than that," answered Amanda giving Mike his first inkling that there were things besides her age a lady didn't tell.

When Mike tried to revise his count upward by including his airline experience, Amanda wasn't buying.

"Sorry, kiddo, but having some glorified airplane waitress tease you so bad you whack your carrot into the metal crapper then come in your pants ain't no notch on the ol' belt.

Mike tried again, suggesting that she'd had a sizeable head start.

"Maybe we should just count since the beginning of summer," he offered hopefully.

"Yep, I'm sure that's it," Amanda mocked him then immediately regretted it.

For the longest time Amada harbored a secret fear that the reason her mother had taken off was because she, as her Mom put it, "had a sassy mouth." Try as she might, Amanda couldn't control some of the things that came out or it.

Unfortunately, she didn't know her banter was one of the things Mike liked best about her. Because she talked like a guy, he felt he could talk to her about anything.

"OK," Amanda said softening, "just since June. How many?"

"Three!" Mike said smiling.

Amanda briefly considered lying, letting this guy she liked so much win one. Honesty was one of her tenants, however, so she told the truth.

"Missed it by this much," she said grinning widely, holding her palms close together then slowly moving them a yard apart. Moving to him, Amanda grabbed Mike and hugged him as tight as she could.

"There's only one number you really need to know, Mike. Of everybody, the number one guy I like being with most is you...by a thousand miles."

Mike hugged her back but couldn't resist a shot of his own. "You didn't include girls."

Mike earned a punch in the arm for his efforts.

* * * *

It was late on a Wednesday afternoon. Abby had stopped by and was sharing Mike's Hard Lemonade with Molly and Mike at the picnic table in the yard.

The trio sat in silence in the shade of a massive oak. The air was warm but dry and a light, westerly breeze made the weather perfect. Molly saw it first and the others followed her line of sight. The plume of dust meant a vehicle was moving up the long, dirt driveway.

Bill Dennis's brand new motor home was a beautiful forty footer. Mike was filled with an aching wanderlust as he toured the campground on wheels wishing he could just take it and drive. Anywhere. Everywhere.

The foursome was quickly on the interstate, cruising. Mike was the only one who didn't know the trip was planned. Bill finally pulled off at a rest area that featured a small honky-tonk bar. The sign outside advertised "Connie & Friends -- featuring Connie Carpenter" whoever she was.

The trio consisted of a drummer and keyboard player with Connie as the vocalist/guitar player. Mike thought Connie was quite good in a loud sort of way. The band mixed with the crowd during breaks letting the customers buy them drinks. Connie spent a lot of her time with the foursome.

Mike drank Cokes while the others got drunk. At closing time, Bill, Molly, Abby, Mike, and now Connie piled into Bill's motor home. Mike became the bartender, that is, he got everyone including himself a beer. It quickly became obvious why Connie had joined them. She was kin.

"Connie's your cousin," Molly told him as they sat around the table.

"First cousins with your ma actually," Connie corrected. "Not exactly sure what that makes us, second cousins or some such, I guess."

Mike was flabbergasted. In the bar, Connie had turned him on. Short cowgirl skirt that sometimes exposed patches of pink panty as she spun. Long, dark tresses flew wildly and wondrous red lips sang racy lyrics to a raucous audience. No doubt about it, she had given Mike the boner that he rubbed against Molly and Abby when they danced.

Mike became quiet. Incest was on his mind again. Not the "not quite" incest-by-marriage stuff he was enjoying with his aunt. Real incest. Connie was blood.

Connie, as good luck (or good planning) would have it, loved big cocks and, when she heard of Mike's giftedness, asked Molly to bring him to a show. Everyone at the table except Mike knew of her open lust for better-hung men. Her interest was more practical than esthetic as her pleasure was directly related to size.

"So, Mike," Connie began, "seems like all the women have sampled your big dick but me." Poor Mike was caught completely unawares and misted beer blew from his nostrils.

"Am I telling tales out of school or something?" Connie asked, enjoying her ability to shock her young cousin. "He's big, right?" Connie continued, shifting her glance from Abby to Molly and back again.

Bill Dennis sat quietly with his arm around Molly's shoulders as talk of another man's penis monopolized the conversation. He wasn't threatened or jealous, confident enough in his own masculinity to let the females' sexy banter get him hard.

Molly moved onto Bill's lap and put her arm around his neck. His arms were around her waist and his fingers intertwined at her fly of her jeans. The pair seemed content, for the moment, to watch the others.

Abby walked over to Mike and took his face in her hands, giving him a big, wet kiss. It seemed that Abby was somewhat submissive to Connie, however, so that when Connie pulled Mike's face away, Abby stepped back rather than contest this newcomer for the privilege of sucking Mike's tongue.

With Connie and Abby vying for, and commanding, Mike's attention, Molly and Bill quietly retired to the bedroom at the back of the camper.

While Connie made out with Mike and enjoyed his hands on her tits, Abby knelt between the teenager's thighs and "fluffed" his cock, not that it needed fluffing, just that she so enjoyed sucking it.

"Mmmm," said Connie lifting her mouth off the hickey she just placed on her cousin's neck, "ready to give me your big dick, Mike?" Mike was more than ready.

"Not yet, Connie," Abby pleaded. "He's just a kid. The way he's excited, he wouldn't even get the head in before he shot off. Just let me finish him this way the first time. He'll still have plenty left for you."

Abby went back to fellating the teen with urgency, determined to get him off before Connie could stop her.

"Jesus, Abby, I never seen a woman like dick suckin' as much as you. It's a wonder you ever get fucked. Maybe you're right though," Connie stated realizing a kid Mike's age would have better stamina after he had gotten off once.

Abby maneuvered Mike against the wall where he slouched down for the kneeling woman. Connie got up and stood behind Abby. Reaching up, she grabbed Mike's face pulling him close again. Their lips met and Connie started tongue-kissing him with a passion that matched Abby's.

Moving closer, Connie felt her pubic bone touch the back of Abby's head. She began undulating her hips in a way that drove Abby's mouth faster and deeper onto Mike's cock. If Abby was to get Mike's first load, at least Connie could hurry things along.

Women fighting over his cock got to Mike and, combined with Connie's hot mouth on his and Abby's hot mouth on his cock, there was really no chance he could last long, not that either woman wanted that this first time.

Mike had both hands on Connie's waist as they made out and he could feel the movements of her hips as she drove Abby's head furiously onto his dick. It was as if Connie was using Abby's mouth as a surrogate pussy as she humped away at her cousin.

Abby was experiencing a lust lunacy as the erotic feeling of Connie's crotch humping her head brought her close to an explosion of her own. She dug her fingers madly into her panties seeking that wonderful pleasure nub.

Connie, too, was going insane from Mike's kisses and the dry humping she was giving Abby's head. Each time she drove her hips forward she could feel the pressure as Abby's throat bottomed out on Mike's cock. Then Abby would shove her head backward pushing against Connie's pussy mound as she slid her lips back up the cock. Connie knew she was close to climaxing herself and she increase the pace of her thrusting hoping to reach it.

Abby came first as she complimented the excitement of the blowjob by wildly shoving three stubby fingers into her dripping pussy. Mike followed quickly as he heard Abby's moans and felt her mouth tighten around him. He groaned loudly as he shot his load onto Abby's eager tongue.

Connie joined the other two, as the friction of her humping was more than enough to push her over the top. Each of the three was left moaning in ecstasy as they continued their movements to the completion of their climax.

Mike was the first to break the orgasmic trance that had descended on the ménage a trois. As his cock shrank, Connie's pumping of Abby's head onto his cock, and Abby's continued eager suckings until he finally felt the need to slip free.

He pulled his mouth away from Connie then reached down to place a restraining hand against Abby's forehead while he gently extracted his penis from its lipstick lockup. It was only minutes before things heated up again.

Connie quickly began fondling Mike's semi-limp organ. As his swollenness returned, she whistled at the size of it. She licked all traces of semen from the shaft and head then got onto all fours.

"C'mon stud 'n ride me like a brood mare," Connie told Mike.

Mike positioned himself behind her. "Abby, help him put it in me," Connie commanded.

Abby moved quickly to obey. She grabbed Mike's monster meat missile in one hand and felt for the entrance to Connie with the other. Moaning again, Connie shuddered and felt her juices flow down her legs toward the new carpet. Abby placed the head of the big dick against Connie's labia and rubbed it around, coating it in slippery she-sauce.

Mike's eyes were closed and he was frozen in place leaving Connie to push backward, seating his cock head in her passageway. Abby caressed the exposed dick-shaft lightly causing Mike to 'twitch" his cock. His cock head swelled perceptibly and Connie moaned appreciatively. Mike held stock-still letting Connie set the rhythm as she fucked herself on his gigantic genitalia.

"Oh shit," Connie whimpered, "that feels so fuckin' nice. There's nothin' in the whole world that feels as good as a big dick."

Abby lay on her back and scootched herself under the copulating couple dragging her mammoth jugs along Connie's belly. Looking directly up, she could see Mike's big cock as it stroked in and out of Connie's pussy. Reaching up, she felt the slick, glistening piston as it plowed territory few men had ever visited. With her thumb, she began rubbing Connie's clit causing her to moan.

"Damn, Abby," Connie croaked, "if you want to make yourself useful, get your tongue up there and give it some licks."

Abby cheerfully complied. She grabbed Connie's hips, pulled herself up, and fastened her mouth to the juncture of Mike and Connie. She tongued both as the pair thrust against each other. Abby moved from Mike's shaft to his ball sack to Connie's clit. She attempted to jam her tongue between Connie's pussy walls and Mike's cock. All three, even Abby growled lustily.

Mike pulled his long, fat cock all the way out of Connie. As it bobbed free, Abby lunged for it with her mouth but he'd moved too far back. Rather than a sweet mouthful of hard, young cock, she was left staring at Connie's gaping hole. Connie's pussy lips didn't close up like they did in most women. They gaped open leaving a tantalizing pink pipe that darkened as it snaked deep inside the steamy country singer.

"What do you think of that pussy, Mike?" Connie asked her younger cousin when his cock exited her genitals. "It's a bit more accommodating than most of the women you've been with, ain't it."

"A bit more?" laughed Abby still staring at Connie's amazing plumbing. "You're bigger than the main shaft at the Comstock Lode."

"Damn straight!" Connie boasted, "and Mike's just the miner I need."

Abby opened her mouth and aligned her puffy lips to Connie's pussy lips. The kiss was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Abby slid her tongue out of her mouth seeking the familiar feeling of a complementary organ but none materialized. She probed around Connie's open cunt sliding her slick licker against coated pussy walls that were so far apart that Abby could position her tongue in the center and not touch anything at all.

Mike was eager to get back inside the big fissure that let him drive deep without bottoming out then slosh around without feeling like a tourniquet had been applied to his cockbase. Despite fierce resistance from Abby, Mike managed to push her head downward far enough to insinuate his big dick between her lips and his cousin's.

Once she felt that hard young cock against her face, Abby moved so she could send her tongue the length of it as he slid back into Connie. Dropping her head to the floor, Abby breathed heatedly trying to catch her breath.

"Christ Connie," Abby said humping the air wildly looking for a source of friction, "at least you could return the favor."

"You know I ain't no carpet chomper Abby," Connie said, reaching for one of the empty, long neck bottles and shoving it into Abby's cunt. "Here, fuck yourself with that. I'm sure it won't be your first date with a glass dick."

"Oh shit!" Abby groaned as the cold carafe entered her smoldering snatch. She almost came on the spot. But Connie provided no stroking leaving it to hang motionless from Abby's cunt.

It didn't matter. Abby was so excited she grabbed the bottle herself and began jack hammering it in and out. Pushing herself up on her free elbow, Abby returned to providing oral service to the fuckers.

The fornicating trio raced pell-mell toward a hyper-climax that had been building since they'd entered the camper. Abby arrived first, continuing her frenzied tongue moppings while thrashing about as she jammed the brown glass neck through her labia mashing it against her clit. Briefly, her pussy opened wide and the fat part the bottle slipped inside her. Her orgasm escalated as her pussy delighted in the reaming by the fattest dildo she'd ever taken.

Abby's cries pulled Mike and Connie with her. Mike grabbed Connie and jerked her hard against his pubis as he began pumping hot semen. Connie felt the powerful jets and her vagina began spasming in pleasure. Although their orgasms began together, Connie began to convulse madly just as Mike fired his final volley.

She tried to imprison Mike's cock with her pussy muscles but she was still experiencing wild contractions as Mike withdrew his rapidly softening pork pipe.

Abby could feel Mike's sperm drip from Connie's now vacant pussy pit onto her face. The bottle was still fully imbedded in her mellowing snatch as she stuck out her tongue seeking to sample Mike's scrotum sap.

"Not yet Mike!" yelped the climaxing Connie as the youth sat back on his heels guiltily. He needn't have worried, however, as Abby quickly popped her head up greedily lapping Connie's fresh cream pie. She sucked sweetly, cleaning Connie's cunt completely as both women completed the sating of their lust.

The teenager recovered fastest and was on his feet while the older women lay on their backs exhausted. He fetched another beer and watched in fascination as the bottle dildo slowly emerged from Abby's relaxing vagina and settled onto the carpet.

The following morning it fell to Mike to drive the hangover hobbled "adults" back to the ranch.

* * * *

On Friday of the Labor Day weekend. Mike and Molly were having tuna sandwiches and potato salad for lunch. With summer coming to a close, they over-chewed small bites and stared blankly at the beautiful western horizon.

For Mike, summer was over quicker than a middle school circle jerk. Molly was thinking about the future. There was good news. She was the first to notice the silence.

"You're awfully quiet," she said, nudging Mike out of his trance.

"Yeah, I can't believe summer is over already. Has Mom said anything to you about me going home?"

"Nothing," Molly answered truthfully. "I do have some good news though. At least I think it is. Bill Dennis is coming by again. He and I have worked out a business deal. He wants to talk to you as well."

"Why me?" Mike's ears perked up.

"He wants to offer you a job. Interested?"

"A job? Where?"

"Here, at the ranch."

From the leisurely contemplation of bittersweet memories of the best summer of his brief life, suddenly, Mike's mind was pushed over a cliff. He was already in mental freefall when a most incredible bit of information appeared for processing.

"I don't know if it makes a difference but Amanda is staying too. And you should probably know that Bill is Amanda's father."

Without speaking, Mike stood up and walked slowly from the table in a random direction.

"Mike? Are you all right?"

"Uh...yeah. I'll get back to you."

Fragments of thoughts popped into Mike's head only to be quickly elbowed aside by competing fragments. A job, winter in Wyoming, Amanda, his mother, Molly, his friends at home, his future all swirled together like the money on a rapidly spinning Wheel of Fortune. Finally, the wheel stopped.

Amanda was Bill Dennis's daughter? Amazingly, he had never asked her last name and, as far as he knew, she didn't know his either. They'd talked about their hometowns, their schools, their friends, but not last names. Bill's daughter? Huh. Mike made a mental note: Tell Amanda my last name.

Perhaps more importantly though, what about his mom? Every week when they talked on the phone, she told him how much she missed him and how she was looking forward to having him home again. He missed her too, at least while he was on the phone. Did he have it in him to disappoint the person he cared for most?

Bill and Amanda arrived together in Bill's lavish motor home. His business plan wasn't overly complicated. He had sold everything in Denver. The money would be invested in a small resort on the shore of Molly's lake. The clientele targeted would be adult couples as opposed to families.

Although there was no overt discussion of sexual openness, as Bill began listing those who had expressed an interest in vacationing with them, Mike recognized a sprinkling of names that Molly had mentioned when she spoke of swinging with Hastings.

The more surprising part of Bill's presentation to Mike and Amanda was that, rather than purchase part of Molly's ranch as he had originally intended, they would become partners. Full and complete partners. When the quizzical look on Mike face remained, Molly spelled things out.

"Bill and I are getting married, Mike."

Amanda was as shocked as Mike but she recovered more quickly.

"Omigod! That's great Dad," she said hugging her father and kissing his cheek. "Congratulations," she said to Molly, offering her hand.

"We'll talk more later," Molly told her.

Amanda had already agreed to stay in Wyoming working on whatever tasks her father assigned. She would stay in Abby's cabin rent free, just paying for utilities. She would also begin college at the local community college -- local meaning less than fifty miles away. Her dad would give her a company pickup for transportation.