Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike joins Emily's nudist parents skiing in Aspen.
13.3k words
4.76
41.9k
58
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my editor, Nymphwriter, and my loyal beta readers who found my errors and made corrections, comments, and suggestions to improve my story. Any errors you may find are mine alone.

* * *

If you haven't read Chapter 1, I suggest you do so—there's a lot of background material which you've missed.

If you've read Chapter 1, as you recall, Michael visited Emily's nudist parents over the Thanksgiving weekend. Michael, being a first-time nudist, had difficulty with his boner getting in his way. It was Michael's first time sitting naked at the Thanksgiving dinner table staring at eight lovely breasts around him. Emily learned her parents were half-siblings. Then she joined Michael in the guest bedroom when there weren't enough beds to sleep everyone, and Michael had a problem with premature ejaculation when he and Emily had sex. This chapter begins with Mike and Emily returning from Thanksgiving weekend.

* * *

After a memorable Thanksgiving weekend with the Thompson's, it was time to return to college and finish our first semester. It was my first time being a nudist and I enjoyed it. The time had come for us to pack our bags and put on our clothing. Lisa, still nude, hugged Emily and me goodbye. John drove us to the airport for the trip back to school. When we arrived at the airport about 11:30 AM, the crew was readying the business jet for flight.

Before boarding the plane, I thanked John for allowing me to accompany Emily over the Thanksgiving weekend. He shook my hand and said, "I hope you'll join us in Aspen for Christmas"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it," I answered.

He patted me on the shoulder, "Take good care of my Emily."

I replied, "You know I will."

Emily hugged him goodbye and we boarded the plane. Shortly after noon, we departed. Emily and I were so sexually exhausted from our romp in bed on Saturday night, that we both napped most of the way back to college.

Once back at college, the first few days returned to normal—well, mostly normal. During the Thanksgiving weekend Emily and I were gone, our football team clinched the conference championship, and everyone on campus was awaiting an announcement about which bowl game we'd go to.

I worked Monday and Wednesday at the pizza carry-out and studied with Emily on Tuesday. On Thursday, Emily and I had arranged to get together to study for an upcoming chemistry exam. I headed toward Emily's dorm, thinking about how I'd enjoyed sex with her.

It was dusk as I was taking a shortcut from my dorm to Emily's for another study-date, heading toward the rear entry of Emily's dorm. The back of Emily's dorm had little traffic in the evening; it was where the loading dock and dumpsters were located. Only dorm residents could get in the back door, and they needed a key card to get in, so I always called Emily's cell phone to let her know I was there so she could let me in.

Emily didn't answer her phone, even though we'd agreed to get together. As I rounded the corner of the dorm, I heard someone calling for help—it sounded like a woman's voice. Behind the bushes, a tall male was holding a woman against the wall. She was pleading, "No—nooo. Please don't. Let me go!"

The male had her hands pinned against the wall above her head, and she was naked from the waist down. I recognized the woman was Emily! Without thinking, I ran and jumped on his back in a blind rage. I wrapped my arm around his throat, trying to pull him off her.

Immediately I realized that was the wrong thing to do, and all I was doing was pissing him off. He appeared to be about six inches taller than me, and outweighed me by a lot. The male pushed me off his back and turned toward me with one arm drawn back.

'Oh shit, my luck has run out,' was my last thought just before he hit me with a fist that felt like I just ran face first into the brick wall behind Emily.

I woke up lying face down on the sidewalk handcuffed with my hands behind my back. The siren and lights on the police car brought people out of the woodwork to see what was going on. Several gawkers were standing on the loading dock.

My head was spinning, and I was in great pain.

A police officer stood me up and pushed me toward the squad car. "Don't get blood on the seat," he said, as he roughly shoved me in. I saw a woman police officer with a clipboard questioning Emily.

At the university police station, as the police officer walked me in, head football Coach Joder was leaving with the guy I'd pulled off Emily. The fellow with Coach Joder looked like he didn't have a scratch on him, while my nose was bleeding, I had a split lip, a broken front tooth, bruises, and an assortment of small cuts and scrapes.

At the university police station, I was booked, fingerprinted, had a mug shot taken, and was questioned about the altercation which had taken place behind Emily's dorm. In the statement I gave, I said that I'd heard a woman pleading for help, and when I investigated, I saw her skirt and panties around her ankles. I said I was sure I'd walked into an attempted rape. I mentioned that I only did what every concerned male ought to do.

A nurse from the student dispensary was summoned, and she came by with some antiseptic and bandages for my wounds.

The university police let me go back to my dorm, telling me that I couldn't leave campus. When I arrived at my room, my roommate barely recognized me. I nearly vomited when I saw my face in the mirror. It looked like hamburger and I was going to have a serious black eye in a day or so. I took some Motrin the nurse gave me. The way I felt told me it may be a couple days until I could attend class.

I called Emily to learn how she was doing. Between sobs, she thanked me for rescuing her from being raped. She said her attacker grabbed her and dragged her into the bushes behind the dorm. Emily reported her assailant ripped her skirt off and pulled her panties down. He'd pulled his cock out just before I jumped on his back. She said she recognized her attacker was Jason Halbertsen, a junior fullback whom she'd tutored in chemistry so he could fill a science requirement.

Emily told me she was going to quit tutoring immediately and wasn't going to leave the dormitory alone anymore. I promised her I'd escort her to every class when I was available, to and from the cafeteria, and the library.

* * *

About 9 AM the following morning, I received a call from the university police. They wanted me to return to the police station about some 'irregularity' with my statement. When I arrived, Coach Joder was already there. The police officer said my statement differed from Jason Halbertsen's statement, and they wanted to sort out the differences. I said that my statement was truthful, but I soon got the idea the truth wasn't what they wanted.

"Is Emily Thompson your girlfriend?" coach asked.

"Yes," I answered.

The police officer asked, "According to her statement, you visit her dormitory often, is that correct?"

"Yes, we study chemistry together."

Coach interrupted and raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure it was just to study? Are you sure you weren't there for sex? When you saw Mister Halbertsen with your girlfriend, you became jealous and attacked him, is that correct?"

"No, she was crying for help and he was about to rape her, so I jumped on his back."

The police officer came back with, "Well, Mister Thomas, Coach Joder's assertion may be off base, but your statement doesn't match Miss Thompson's."

I couldn't believe my ears. Emily said Jason Halbertsen ripped her panties off and had his cock out. That sounded like an attempted rape to me.

The coach and the police officer were doing a 'good cop-bad cop' routine. I thought the way they worked together so well was that they'd done this before.

Coach said, "I spoke with Mister Halbertsen about the incident last night, and it seems you misunderstood that he was merely talking with Miss Thompson."

"We have another statement for you to sign, Mister Thomas," the campus policeman said.

I read the statement, and there wasn't anything in it about an attempted rape. In fact, the way it was written, it appeared I had instigated a fight while Jason Halbertsen was talking with Emily Thompson.

"I think signing this statement is a better choice for you than being expelled from the university for assault, don't you?" the coach asked.

I couldn't believe it—I was livid. I hadn't done anything wrong in my opinion, but the campus police were left to their own interpretation of the facts—with the help of the head football coach.

After signing the statement, I went to Emily's dorm. She was concerned about my black eye and my injuries.

When I told her I'd been told to change my statement, she said that she was asked to change hers, too. She said she was warned that making a false rape allegation was a felony. They told her an allegation of attempted rape would cause her to lose at least a semester of school with the convening of a grand jury, lawyers, lengthy investigation, trial, and so on. Also, they told that her name would be in all the local papers. It was her word against his, they said, and their opinion was that she would probably lose. Since she hadn't been raped, if she changed her statement, they'd let her return to the dormitory, no more questions asked. Her statement still indicated that I'd jumped on Halbertsen's back, provoking the fight.

"I can't believe it," I said. "You were almost raped, and now Jason Halbertsen walks away free."

"I didn't want to get expelled from the university," Emily sighed.

"So that's what they said to you, too?" I asked. I shook my head in disbelief. A rogue football player and the football coach held all the trump cards.

"What can we do?" Emily asked. "We're only freshmen."

"I don't know, but we'll think of something. Maybe we could spread rumors that Halbertsen has an STD."

"No, that probably wouldn't work."

"Yeah, you're right. We need to come up with something better."

By the end of the next day, Emily told me she had talked with several other co-eds who'd been groped, date raped, or coerced into intercourse.

After thinking about it over the weekend, it came to me. I was going to make an appointment with the university president and tell him how college women were being sexually harassed on campus and abused by male students.

On Monday when I called the president's office, telling his secretary my reason for making an appointment, she told me he was out of town for the remainder of the week at an education conference. She transferred my call to the provost's secretary, who offered to make an appointment with the provost, instead.

Well, if I couldn't talk with the top man, at least I'd be able to talk with number two. He must have nearly as much influence as the president. She scheduled a 10 AM appointment for the next morning. I'd have to cut a class, but it would be worth it to argue that the university was unsafe for women. Bringing attention to the problem could benefit every woman on campus.

The next morning, Emily sent me off with a kiss and a wish for success. I was at the administration building about ten minutes early, ready to discuss the womens' situation. On the second floor I found a door with the title, Office of the Provost. Under that, I saw the name, Dr. Charles Bullin.

The very pretty secretary greeted me and told me Dr. Bullin was busy. While waiting in his outer office, I saw a photo of a young Charles Bullin in a university cheerleader's uniform with an attractive female cheerleader. At the bottom was an autograph, 'Love, Cindy. Homecoming 1975.' I wondered if the female cheerleader was now his wife. A plaque next to the photo indicated Professor Bullin was a life member of the university alumni association. Next to that was a framed photo of Professor Bullin with Coach Joder, both of them smiling, holding a golf trophy over their heads.

Time passed, 10:10... 10:20... 10:30... I was getting anxious that I might miss another class. Finally, about 10:35, the secretary's intercom buzzed, and she told me I could enter Professor Bullin's office.

I introduced myself as Michael Thomas and shook hands with him across his cluttered desk. He said, "Sit down and please hurry. I have a meeting in fifteen minutes."

Since I didn't have much time, I thought I'd quickly describe what had happened on Thursday night and how injustice had been done.

"Professor Bullin," I began, "I think women on this campus need more protection. On Thursday evening I happened to witness an attempted rape of a female student behind her dormitory. When I tried to pull the the guy off her, he came at me, broke my tooth, split my lip, gave me a bloody nose, and a black eye..."

The entire time I was talking, Professor Bullin was sitting at his desk leafing through a pile of papers, looking for something. I was thinking, 'He isn't even listening to me.'

"I heard about your fight, Mister..." He stopped talking and wrinkled his brows.

Hell, he'd already forgotten my name. "Thomas," I filled in his blank.

"Ah yes, Mister Thomas. I spoke with Coach Joder about it yesterday. He says there was a difference of opinion among the three of you—Miss Thompson, my stepson, and you. You have to realize that you can't go around attacking other students without provocation."

"Jason Halbertsen is your stepson?" I asked.

"Why, yes he is," Dr Bullin said. "He's my wife's son by her first marriage."

'Oh shit!' I thought. 'I've made a big mistake bringing the womens' problems to him.'

"Regarding Jason, you realize that we have an upcoming bowl game. If he doesn't play, we might lose."

"But this isn't about a bowl game. He was trying to rape her," I huffed.

"That's not how I heard it. You jumped on Jason's back," he countered.

"Yes, that's because he'd pulled her skirt and panties off. I kept him from raping her," I ranted.

He looked at me, and said, "If news like that left this campus, it would give the university a very black eye, very much like your own. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?"

"No, but the truth hurts sometimes," I said.

He ignored my response and said, "Coach Joder said he talked with Jason about the incident. I know Jason would never do anything like that, but since he lives in the athletic dorm, I haven't talked with him yet. Jason told Coach Joder that he was merely talking with Miss Thompson when you attacked him. I've known the coach for fifteen years, and he wouldn't lie to me."

"So you're believing the coach who wasn't even there, and you won't believe me as an eyewitness?"

He didn't answer my question. Standing up, he looked down at me over his glasses, "Excuse me, Mister Thomas, I have a meeting to attend." He shoved the entire sheaf of papers in his briefcase and left his office.

I hadn't been there even five minutes. I suppose the fact that he was the number two man at the university prevailed over any argument I might have.

When I saw Emily the next time, I told her about my meeting with Professor Bullin. She doted over my black eye. "I'm so sorry you got beaten up trying to protect me," she said.

"I'd do it again if it prevented you from being raped."

When John heard about Emily's attempted rape, and that I'd gotten beaten up trying to protect her, he called me to learn about my injuries. After I told him about my broken tooth, he said to find a dentist, have it repaired, and to send him the bill.

Emily had already told him about my failed meeting with professor Bullin. John thanked me for attempting to make the campus a safer place for women. By the time we finished our call, I had the idea that I could do no wrong in his eyes.

John said he'd advised Emily to find a local attorney and file an attempted rape charge against Jason Halbertsen.

I made an appointment with a local dentist to have my broken tooth repaired. When I introduced myself to the dentist, he looked at my black eye and asked, "Did you get run over by a Mack truck?"

"No," I said. "I ran into the fist of a guy who was attempting to rape my girlfriend. I met with the provost to get some support from the administration to protect women on campus, but he wasn't interested."

The friendly dentist repaired my tooth so it was impossible to tell it had been broken. When I asked for the bill, he told me his daughter attended the university, and the repair was free because he agreed with my opinion. He thanked me for trying to reduce sexual harassment on the campus and sent me on my way.

Several days later, Emily said she'd visited an attorney and he advised her that since it was her word against Jason Halbertsen's, it would be difficult to win an attempted rape court case. He thought it would be more likely that his lawyer would get it reduced to a misdemeanor, and he'd get off.

* * *

Early December

Since the Thompson's had been so kind, I wanted to give them a nice gift. But with my shortage of funds, and their ability to purchase just about anything they wanted, I was stumped. Then it struck me; I'd build an original electronic gadget for them, but what?

I thought an electronic clock-calendar would be unique. A crystal-controlled microcontroller could count the seconds, calculate the minutes, hours, days, and months, then display the results on a digital display. Adding a thermal sensor could display the current temperature. If I could figure out how to connect it to the Internet, I'd be able to update the time and temperature automatically.

Since I missed Thanksgiving at home, Mom expected me to be home for Christmas with my family, and that was my current problem. I wanted to spend Christmas with Emily's nudist family. With Christmas falling on a Saturday, I checked the Internet for airline tickets. I found a cheap ticket to Denver on Sunday, Dec 26th. I could make mom happy by spending Christmas at home and leave the day after. I hadn't figured out how to explain why I was leaving on the 26th just yet, but I had a couple weeks to come up with an excuse.

The first thing Mom asked me after I arrived home for Christmas break was, "Michael, what happened to your eye?"

"A football player attempted to rape Emily," I answered. Then I filled her in on all the details, including my meeting with Professor Bullin.

"Why didn't you tell us?" she asked.

"It didn't seem that important at the time," I said.

"Well, I'm proud of you for protecting your girlfriend—you did the right thing. I hope she's okay."

"Yeah, Mom. She was shaken, but she seems to be fine now."

I had a little over a week until Christmas. It took me about three of those days to complete the design, etch the printed circuit board, and attach all the electronic components to the electronic clock I was building for John and Lisa. The software only required a few minor tweaks and the inside of the project was complete. Dad had some leftover walnut boards, so I used them to build a walnut case for the project. When I completed it, it looked impressive.

I told mom I was going skiing with a 'friend' the day after Christmas. Emily was a friend, so I wasn't lying, but I stretched the truth a bit. Mom said she wished I'd spend more time with family, but she acknowledged I was an adult now and deserved to do what I wanted during Christmas break.

Mom just requested, "Michael, you will call me every couple days to let me know you haven't broken your leg, won't you?"

Christmas finally arrived. Mom invited Uncle Bob, Aunt Valerie, and their four boys for Christmas because Aunt Valerie's broken ankle still hadn't completely healed and she couldn't cook.

Mom prepared a delicious Christmas dinner, but looking back to Thanksgiving, it wasn't nearly as interesting as Thanksgiving with Emily's nudist family. I wished I was in Aspen with Emily. Of course, if Mom knew my girlfriend and her parents were nudists, she wouldn't have let me visit them ever again.