Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Friday afternoon came, I had worn out a path in my carpet waiting to hear from Sara or Melanie. Sara called me late in the afternoon and told me to pick her up at seven to bring her to Melanie's house. I spent the intervening time dicking around and trying to imagine what has going to happen tonight. I hadn't allowed myself to cum even one time since I left Tina and Stacy's. I wanted to be ready if my number was called tonight.

"So you and Mel are going to have to wait outside for a while until I can find out if her parents want you to join in," Sara said when she got into the car. She filled me in on the rest of the plan as we drove. Melanie had left a window open into the living room where she and I would be able to watch Sara with Paul and Mindy. At some point during there fucking, Sara would ask how they felt about adding another person to the party and if they agreed, then I would sneak in from the garage and walk in naked, and hopefully hard.

I thought it was a ridiculous plan and told her so.

"Trust me," Sara said. "Melanie thinks it's a good plan, and I know her parents would love to have another cock in the mix."

I shrugged my shoulders. "If you say so. At least I get to watch you suck Mrs. M's pussy."

I dropped Sara off in front of Melanie's house and drove around the corner and parked where Melanie was waiting for me to join her.

"I called into work," she said. "I'm so excited, but a little scared."

"Scared?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I've watched my parents fuck a few times before, but Sara says I should join in. I don't know what my parents would do if I surprised them like Sara did."

"Do you want to join in?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually," she said. "A lot. I'm kind of jealous that Sara got to suck my Dad's cock and my Mom's pussy."

I was strangely turned on by the thought of Melanie sucking her parents. My cock pushed out against my pants as we walked into her backyard. The living room window was open as planned and we snuck close to look inside. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I wanted to be ready. Melanie giggled quietly and wrapped her fingers around my cock as we peeked in.

Paul was standing in the middle of the living room, button-down shirt open and pants around his ankles. His big cock stood out hard and straight. He was helping Sara out of her bra and Mindy lay on the sofa in a barely opaque nightgown. I gazed at her beautiful breasts as they gently rose and fell with her breathing. She was slowly fingering her shaved pussy while she watched her husband undress their daughter's friend.

Paul had Sara's panties in one hand and her bra in the other. He tossed them both toward the window and they fell to the floor. Sara knelt and took his cock into her mouth. Melanie and I watched her suck him until his rigid shaft was slick with her saliva and he was moaning with pleasure where he stood. Sara cupped his balls and Melanie's hand tightened around my cock as her father cried out and started cumming in Sara's mouth. Sara swallowed every drop of Paul's cum before moving over to the sofa.

She kissed Mindy softly, sharing the taste of Paul's cock with his wife. Sara moved down Mindy's body, slowly dragging her lips across her shoulders and neck and breasts and nipples and stomach, all through the barely opaque material of her lingerie. Mindy spread her legs as Sara moved past her stomach, giving Melanie and I a perfect view of her pussy until Sara lowered her face to it and sucked her pussy lips and clit. Sara darted her tongue into Mindy's pussy and Mindy cried her pleasure.

"Do you like how she sucks your pussy, Babe?" Paul asked.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Mindy screamed in pleasure. "Oh Jesus FUCK I'm going to cum!"

Mindy gasped and tensed as her orgasm took her. She bucked against Sara's face and Sara locked her lips and tongue onto Mindy's clit.

When Mindy relaxed, Sara glanced at the window for just an instant before settling down next to Mindy on the sofa. Her face glistened with Mindy's pussy juices and even a little of Paul's cum.

"So what would you guys think about me bringing a friend?" Sara said.

Paul looked at her and smiled. "Male or female?" he asked.

"Does it matter?" Sara asked.

"Not to me, it doesn't," Mindy said.

"No I guess not," Paul said. "Did you have someone in mind?"

Sara paused. "My friend Jason, you guys know him, right?"

"Sure we know Jason," Paul said.

"Have you fucked him?" Mindy asked. "I've thought for a while now that he'd be fun to ride. Is his cock as nice as the rest of him?"

Sara laughed and my breath caught in my throat.

"I have fucked him," Sara said. "And his cock is really nice. So do you think it would be ok if he joined us?"

"I'd love it," Mindy said.

"I've got no problem with that," Paul said.

"Go," Melanie whispered, letting go of my cock.

"Are you coming?" I asked in a whisper.

"Maybe," she said. "But you go."

I quietly walked around to the garage and let myself in. I stripped my clothes off and strode through the kitchen into the living room, behind Paul and Mindy, where Sara and probably Melanie could see me, cock standing hard and proud in front of me.

"Hi, Jason," Sara said.

Paul and Mindy both jumped and whirled around.

"You forgot to mention he was already here, Sara," Paul said.

"Sorry," Sara said with a shrug. "I just thought surprise was the way to go. It worked for me."

"Yes it did," Paul said.

"Hi, Jason," Mindy said, rising to her feet. "Sara says you'd like to join our fun, and from the looks of things she wasn't mistaken."

Her eyes dropped to my cock and she smiled appreciatively.

"If you guys don't mind," I said.

"I think I need a couple of minutes of recover from that blowjob, Sara," Paul said. "Why don't you suck Jason's cock for him?"

"That's alright, dear," Mindy said. "I think I'll take care of Jason. Why don't you suck poor Sara's pussy for her?"

Sara smiled and lie back on the sofa, legs spread. Paul knelt in front of her and began sucking her pussy hungrily.

"Well Jason," Mindy said. "Aren't you going to bring that cock over here for me?"

I walked to stand in front of Melanie's mom and she knelt in front of me, fingers wrapped around my cock. Melanie did bear a strong resemblance to her mother, I realized up close. Mindy's mouth closed around the head of my cock and her tongue flicked off a drop of pre-cum. I moaned aloud as she started to suck my cock, taking me deeper and deeper until she had all of my throbbing cock in her mouth.

Sara gasped and cried out at the work Paul was doing on her pussy. Her tits heaved with her gasping breath. Paul's cock had hardened again and he was stroking himself as he sucked Sara's pussy.

Mindy's mouth on my cock was driving spikes of pleasure up my spine and I nearly came down her throat more than once, but forced myself to hold back. I didn't want to miss a chance to fuck her pussy. Mindy took my cock out of her mouth.

"You aren't going to cum already, are you?" she asked with one raised eyebrow. "You haven't even fucked me yet."

Paul took his mouth away from Sara's pussy. "You won't believe how good her pussy feels, Jason," he said before diving back to his task.

Mindy lifted the lingerie up over her head and tossed it to the floor, leaving her naked in front of me. If not for her mature features I would have had a hard time distinguishing her from Melanie. They shared the same skin, hips, ass and tits. I grabbed those tits and bent to suck her nipples into my mouth, one at a time while she stroked my cock. I pushed her onto the sofa next to Sara and knelt to plunge my tongue into her soaking wet pussy.

"No," Mindy said. "Fuck me. Shove that fucking cock in me now!"

She rolled over and pointed her ass up at me. I nudged the head of my cock between her pussy lips and she pushed back against me, driving my cock into her pussy to the base. We cried out together as we fucked. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking Melanie's mom. Or that Melanie was watching.

Paul had stood up and taken Sara with him. He held her by the waste and bounced her up and down on his cock where he stood.

"Oh GOD!" Sara screamed.

"You like that cock in you pussy, Babe?" Paul managed to gasp.

"Oh JESUS, FUCK, YES!" Mindy screamed as I rammed my cock into her pussy again and again. I could feel myself beginning to cum and let Mindy know.

"Cum in me!" she hollered as she slammed her ass against me. "Cum in my pussy!"

My balls let go and pumped what seemed like endless spurts of cum into Mindy's pussy. She gasped and shook with orgasm as she came with me and we collapsed on the sofa, covered in sweat and cum.

"I'm going to cum!" Paul cried.

"Cum in my mouth!" Sara gasped.

Paul pulled her off his cock and she knelt in front of him. He threw his head back just as Melanie nudged up next to Sara and took her father's cock into her mouth as he came. Melanie pumped and sucked her father's cock, swallowing every drop of cum he would give her.

Mindy opened her eyes and realized that it wasn't Sara swallowing Paul's cum

"Oh my God, Melanie!" she cried.

Paul opened his eyes and jerked back.

"Melanie, what are you- how did-?" he just gasped and sunk to his knees, exhausted from cumming.

"Your cum tastes good, Dad," Melanie said meekly. She still had a glob of his goo on her chin, which Sara wiped off with her finger and sucked into her mouth.

"It really does," Sara said.

"But," Mindy said. It was all she could think to say.

"I've watched you and mom fuck other people before, Dad," Melanie said. "And it looked so nice. I knew if Jason's cock tasted so good, then yours must too. Mom and Sara seem to like it. And I do too."

I didn't say anything. Melanie had just admitted to sucking my cock and I wasn't sure how this situation was going to resolve. I really hadn't expected Melanie to come inside.

"But Mel," Paul said. "It's just not..."

"It's fun, Dad," Melanie said. "I liked sucking your cock and I can't wait for you to fuck me too."

"We'll talk about this later," Mindy said. "I think you and Jason should go now," she said to Sara.

Sara kissed all three of them goodbye and Mindy came up and kissed me too, adding a tug on my limp cock before letting us out into the garage.

"Will we see you and Paul on Saturday night?" I asked before she shut the door.

Mindy looked puzzled.

"I forgot to ask," Sara said.

"We're having a fuck-party tomorrow night," I said bluntly. "We'd love it of you came."

"We'll see," Mindy said, and shut the door.

Sara and I drove in silence for the most part.

"I hope Melanie isn't in trouble or anything," Sara said. "She's nineteen, after all. She can have sex if she wants to."

"I think they were just surprised," I said. "But I think they both had a really good time. I don't think Paul minds that Mel was sucking his cock because it felt too good. Did I tell you Matt sucked my cock the other day?"

"Are you serious?" Sara gasped.

"Yeah," I said. "At first I thought it was Stacy, and then I looked up just as I was cumming and it was Matt. It was weird at first, but it felt just as good as if it had been Stacy. So I decided not to freak out about it. I think Mel's parents will decide the same thing. And hopefully all three of them will come to the party tomorrow."

"That was so hot," Sara said. "I can't believe Mel actually did it."

"I know," I said.

"And I can't believe Matt sucked your cock!" she exclaimed, slapping my arm.

"Yeah, it was nuts," I said. I stopped the car in front of her house.

"I had fun tonight," Sara said, giving my cock a tug through my pants. "Do you think we could just go back to your place? My parents think I'm staying at Melanie's, and besides, I'm nineteen. I can sleep over a boy's house if I want too."

"Of course you can come back to my place," I said. My cock was quickly hardening at the thought of spending the night with her in my bed.

As luck would have it, we did not end up spending any time at all in my bed. Sara started sucking my cock as soon as I pulled away from the curb. It took all of my concentration to keep my eyes on the road. As it was, I already had one hand occupied down Sara's pants, feeling urgently, seeking out her pussy.

Somehow I made it back to my driveway and she sat up and straightened her clothes. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and had to lay it flat against my stomach so it wouldn't be totally obvious that I was as hard as marble when I walked into the house.

We walked into the living room where Jack was watching the tube.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Boring-ass Friday night," Jack said. "What are you up too?" He looked up at me and realized Sara was with me and he brightened noticeably.

"Getting naked," Sara said, and she quickly peeled off her shirt, baring her gorgeous breasts. Jack's eyes widened and my cock twitched, trying to push its way back out of my pants.

Sara knelt on the floor between Jack legs and began rubbing her naked torso up and down his body until he couldn't hide the bulge in his shorts. I watched her unzip his fly and carefully pull his cock out. She licked his hard shaft from base to tip with the flat of her tongue before taking it into her mouth. Jack gasped at the work of her lips and tongue on his cock. He laid his head back in ecstasy as she worked it in her mouth.

I decided I'd had enough of watching and knelt behind Sara. I reached around her and unfastened her jeans and slowly pulled them off her hips, bringing her wet panties with them. She wiggled to assist me and let me toss them away. I lay on the floor beneath her and she lowered her sweet pussy onto my face without letting Jack's cock come out of her mouth. I breathed in her scent and drove my tongue into her soaking wet pussy, licking and sucking her until I could hear her screaming her pleasure onto Jack's cock. I sucked her clit and fucked her pussy with my tongue until she tensed and spasmed with orgasm, cumming on my face.

I got to my feet and watched her pull her mouth off of Jack's cock and turn around. Jack quickly pulled his pants off and I did the same. Sara grabbed Jack's cock and lowered herself onto it, taking its entire length into her soaking wet pussy in one smooth stroke. Jack held her hips and started to pound his cock inside her. I held her tits in my hands and squeezed them together around my cock until she leaned over to take me into her mouth.

After a few seconds of sucking my cock, Sara pulled it out of her mouth.

"Wait," she said, and Jack stopped humping his cock into her pussy.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Nothing," Sara said, shaking her head and standing up. "I just want you both to fuck me at the same time. Jack, you lay down on the couch."

Jack obeyed, and lay down, holding his cock straight up in the air for Sara to remount, which she did, facing him this time. Again she lowered her pussy onto his cock in one clean stroke.

"Now Jason, you can fuck my ass," she said.

I knelt on the sofa between their entwined legs, grasping my cock at its base. Sara leaned over Jack and he started licking and sucking her tits while I spread her ass cheeks and nudged my cock against her asshole, with Jack's cock still buried in her pussy. My cock was still slick with her saliva, but I spat in my hand and rubbed it on her asshole before pushing my cock slowly into her.

"Yes!" Sara screamed. "Push it in!"

I obeyed, but slowly. I had managed to fit just the head of my cock into her ass and she was bucking back toward me, forcing more inside of her. After eons of slowly pushing, I finally managed to bury my cock in her ass.

"Oh FUCK GOD YES!" she screamed. "Fuck me good! Fuck my ass and pussy!"

I was startled when I felt Jack's cock begin to push in and out of Sara's pussy. The sensation was nearly overpowering, and I nearly came immediately. After gaining my bearings, I began to fuck Sara's asshole, alternating strokes with Jack, so that while I was driving mine in, he was pulling his out. Sara howled her pleasure.

I didn't have any idea Ryan was there until I couldn't hear Sara crying out anymore. At some point Ryan had sneaked into the room and stripped his clothes off, because now he was holding Sara's head while she sucked his cock. As soon as I realized that all three of us were fucking her at the same time, my balls clenched and I exploded in Sara's ass, shooting streams of cum deep into her. I felt Jason's strokes change as he started cumming in her pussy just as I emptied the last of my cum into Sara's asshole.

Sara was shivering and bucking wildly on our cocks and I heard her scream onto Ryan's cock as she came. Ryan was close behind her and the three of us watched her suck every drop of cum out of him, swallowing what she could manage.

I finally pulled my shrinking cock out of Sara's ass and sat back on the couch, exhausted.

"That was fucking amazing," Sara gasped. She wiped a glob of Ryan's cum off her chin with her finger and sucked it clean. "I think that was the most amazing fuck I've ever had."

That was all I heard before I fell asleep.

12