Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me. "Yeah I'm fine. Christ he's such a douchebag."

I held her against me. "Do you think he'll do anything, you know, stupid or crazy?"

"Besides standing in a stranger's back yard screaming at the top of his lungs?"

"Well fortunately I had Melanie here to protect me," I said.

Melanie gave me a thumbs up. "Any time, dude."

"No, I don't think he'll do anything crazy," Amber said. "I just can't believe how much he freaked out yesterday when you came over to the pool. He had three naked women with him, you brought another with you, but he lost it the second you took your shorts off. When I was inside the house trying to get him to calm down he wouldn't stop going on about homo this and faggot that."

She paused.

"Anyway, I don't date bigots."

"Good woman," Tina said. "Who's got time for that shit?"

Amber came back inside with us and had a cup of coffee while the rest of us finished out breakfast. Tina and Stacy and Heidi handed out hugs all around and Matt shook my hand before they all piled into Matt's car to head home.

"If you have any trouble with shithead again, let me know," Melanie said, giving Amber a hug before she left. Sarah and Ryan left shortly thereafter to spend the day together, and Jack had his own plans to go hang out with Stacy after her shower, leaving me alone in the house with Jenny and Amber.

"I have to go back to work tomorrow," I said. "Would you two gorgeous women like to spend the day with me watching movies and eating take-out?"

"As long as we put aside some time for fucking," Jenny said.

"Of course," I agreed and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Every way we can think of. Amber?"

"What movies do you have?" Amber smiled and kissed me. And then Jenny. Yeah, this was going to be a good day.

* * *

We made it through a pizza and about half ofThe Good, the Bad, and the Ugly before Jenny stood up and pealed off her shirt. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra for our day of being lazy, and the view of her small breasts naked before me tore my view away from the television. She climbed onto my lap and planted a fierce kiss on my lips. Our tongues came together and I pulled her body into mine, my hands sliding up and down her bare back.

Amber sat to the side watching us with an expression of amusement mixed with no small amount of lust.

Jenny broke our kiss and smiled. "Remember the first time we fucked?"

I nodded. Of course I remembered. We'd been eighteen, still in high school, and her parents had been in the next room. It had been awkward, unrefined, even funny. She had rolled on the condom for me and mounted me in pretty much exactly the same position we were in now. I might be stretching to say I made it thirty seconds before I blew.

Jenny pushed her hips down and I pushed mine up to meet her. She ground against my rapidly hardening cock. I slipped my hands down the back of her shorts and beneath her underwear and held onto her ass, pulling her against me harder.

The first time had been less than sublime, but we had practiced that summer. A lot. We made the most of the time we had before she went off to college, and learned our own bodies as we learned each other's.

"Remember the first time you fucked me in the ass?" Jenny bit her lip.

"Oh yes I do," I growled and pushed her body back so that her chest was pointing up, and I leaned over her to suck her nipples one at a time.

"I want it today," she whispered. "Before we're done here, I want to feel you in my ass."

I was fully hard now. I stood up and took Jenny with me, turned around and placed her back down on the couch. I pulled off my t-shirt and unbuttoned my shorts. I pulled them down along with my boxers and kicked them away, my cock waving in the air in front of me. I stood that way in front of Jenny and Amber, just letting my cock stand out to their view.

"Amber?" Jenny started to push her shorts and panties down. "Will you help me suck Jason's cock?"

Amber stood up and moved close to me. I reached for the bottom of her t-shirt and she let me pull it up over her head and arms and toss it away. Her bra barely contained her big tits, and I could see the soft flesh jiggling in her bra cups when she dropped her arms back down.

"I would love to help you suck his cock," Amber said with a smile for me.

Jenny and Amber got to their knees in front of me and Jenny wrapped her fingers around the base of my dick. She licked the underside of my cock and dragged her tongue up to the tip. She pointed my cock at Amber, who licked it the same way.

"Oh man, that feels good," I said.

Jenny aimed my cock back at her own face and took the swollen purple head into her mouth. She passed it back to Amber, who mimicked her actions. They closed their lips around either side of my shaft, holding my cock between their mouths. I rested my hands on the backs of my hips and just watched as the two gorgeous brunettes went to work sucking my cock to the soundtrack of Ennio Morricone.

Amber began to lick my balls while Jenny sucked my cock, and I decided I was tired of Amber still having a bra on. I beckoned her to stand, leaving Jenny sucking my cock alone. I reached behind Amber and unhooked the clasp of her bra, pulled the straps down off of her shoulders and drew the cups away from her big wonderful tits. I reached down with my left hand and held Jenny's head on my cock while I leaned over to take one of Amber's hardening nipples into my mouth.

"Mmm," Amber crooned. "Suck my tits."

I grabbed Amber's left breast with my free hand and sucked it hard into my mouth, trying to taste as much of her as I could. I worked my tongue over her soft skin and the hard nub of her nipple. Jenny had worked my cock farther back into her mouth, and I could feel the head pressing into her throat. I groaned, the sound muffled by Amber's boob. I switched to her other tit and gave it the same thorough inspection with my lips and tongue, working over every inch of her smooth naked skin.

"Amber," I growled when I managed to will my face away from her tits. "I want you to suck my cock while I eat Jenny's pussy."

I sat back down on the couch, with my butt right on the edge and my cock pointing straight up in the air. Amber got down on the floor between my legs and went to work sucking my cock. Jenny took off her shorts and panties, then climbed up onto the couch and kissed me before she straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Memories of two summers ago came flooding back when I tasted Jenny's arousal. Her pussy juices flowed over my tongue and I remembered that wonderful taste of the first pussy I had ever had in my mouth. With Amber vigorously sucking my cock, I licked Jenny's cunt up and down. I sucked on her clit and fucked her with my tongue, letting her cum wash over my tongue, my lips, my face.

"Oh fuck, Jason!" Jenny gasped. "Oh fuck, yes! Make me cum! I'm so close!"

I worked Jenny's pussy with my tongue until she shrieked and pulled away. She tumbled down onto the couch beside me, chest heaving and slapping her pussy, her fingers coating over with cum. I didn't have much time to enjoy the view, because Amber popped her mouth off of my cock and started to climb over me. She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and sank her pussy down onto my cock.

"Holy fuck," Amber growled. "Holy fuck, your cock feels so fucking good."

"Ride it," I said. "Fuck me. Ride me and cum all over my fucking cock."

Jenny, recovered now from her orgasm, knelt beside us and started rubbing Amber's clit. Amber slammed herself up and down on my cock, her big tits bouncing in my face.

"Oh fuck yes!" I said. "Get on that fucking cock!"

"It feels so fucking good!" Amber wailed. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Jesus FUCK! I'm CUMMING!"

Amber went completely still, except for her pussy, which was clenching down hard on my cock. The sensations were too much for me and with almost no warning, I exploded.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I groaned. "Oh fucking fuck I'm cumming!"

My balls churned and pumped, sending a stream of thick hot cum surging up through my cock and shooting off deep into Amber's cunt. Over and over again my cock fired my load against the inner walls of Amber's pussy. I held my face in between her tits and took deep ragged breaths as my powerful orgasm began to recede. Amber climbed up off of my cock and collapsed on my other side, her tits heaving as she gasped for breath. My cock pointed straight up in the air, covered in the mixture of Amber's cum and my own.

Jenny was on it instantly. She sucked my cock and licked my balls until every trace of cum was gone, which had the added side effect of ensuring that my cock didn't even begin to go soft. When she was done cleaning my, she got down and started licking Amber's pussy, sucking out every drop of my cum.

I got down on the floor behind Jenny and thrust my cock into her soaking wet pussy in one sudden stroke and Jenny screamed into Amber's pussy. She didn't pull her mouth away when I started fucking her. She remained at her task, sucking my cum out of Amber's cunt and bringing Amber closer and closer to another orgasm of her own. I fucked Jenny hard, slamming my cock deep into her pussy, the front of my thighs slapping into the back of hers, my pelvis smacking into her incredible toned ass. I could see Jenny's pussy lips gripping my cock every time I withdrew, leaving it covered with a coating of pussy juice. Her pussy had all the lube I would need. I let a big dribble of spit fall down onto Jenny's ass and run down to her asshole, where I rubbed it in with my thumb. I slowly pushed my thumb into Jenny's sphincter while I fucked her pussy, causing my one-time girlfriend to howl into Amber's pussy.

Amber bucked and thrashed on the couch. She was squeezing her tits while Jenny worked on her pussy, but I was about to make it a lot harder for Jenny to concentrate. Now that I had worked my thumb up Jenny's ass, I pulled my cock out of her pussy. It was completely covered in a thick coating of Jenny's cum, so I slowly removed my thumb from her asshole and pressed the head of my cock against her tight hole instead.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jenny screamed. "Fuck my ass! Do it!"

I pressed forward and slowly eased the head of my cock into Jenny's ass. Her asshole stretched around me, but once I got past the ridges of the tip of my cock, I was inside her, and oh holy fuck her ass was tight. Amber slid herself down onto the floor underneath Jenny and hooked a finger inside Jenny's pussy, rubbing her clit with her palm.

"FUCK!" Jenny screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Jenny's asshole tightened even harder on my cock head while she came, trembling and shrieking in front of me. Then she began to relax and I was able to push forward a little more, slipping maybe another inch of my cock up her ass. Amber continued to work her pussy, and gradually I was able to get my cock deep enough in Jenny to make her explode in another powerful orgasm. She howled wordlessly and her ass clamped down on my cock so hard I thought I was going to lose it.

"Oh fuck, Jenny," I gasped. "Oh fuck you're so fucking tight."

I began to draw my cock back out, until just the head was still up her ass, then I plunged forward and Jenny wailed, "YES! FUCK ME!"

Holding onto Jenny's hips, I fucked her in her asshole while Amber continued to finger-fuck her pussy. Jenny came over and over again, covering Amber's hand with cum, and sending giant spasms of pleasure soaring through my body. Over and over I thrust my cock into her, sending my swinging balls bouncing off of her pussy.

"Jenny, honey," I cried. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Yes fucking do it! Cum in my ass! Holy FUCK I'm cumming!"

As Jenny clenched down on my cock again, I started to cum. Another fresh stream of cock cream blasted into Jenny's body. Growling and gasping for air, I emptied my balls up Jenny's ass, shooting over and over until every drop of my cum was inside her. Only then did my cock begin to soften, and I was able to slowly pull it out of Jenny's stretched asshole.

Jenny collapsed on top of Amber and the two women began making out. And here I thought we were just about done.

That was when Ryan, Sarah, Jack and Stacy all walked into the living room together. The climax ofThe Good, the Bad, and the Ugly was on the television behind me, and Jenny and Amber were making while I backed away to the other couch to catch my breath.

"You guys having all the fun without us?" Sarah teased. She quickly stripped off her shirt and unhooked her bra, freeing her tits to our view.

Stacy followed suit, and soon she was naked, and Ryan and Jack had their pants off, their hard cocks waving in the air.

So much for relaxing before I went back to work tomorrow. I sat back and watched for the first few minutes. Sarah sat down on the couch beside where Amber and Jenny were squirming and moaning together. Sarah spread her legs and beckoned Ryan to her. Ryan happily got down between her legs and went to work sucking her pussy. Stacy directed Jack to sit next to me and she started sucking his cock and reaching over to tug at my dick.

"I think I'm going to need a few minutes," I said.

Stacy popped her mouth off of Jack's cock. "Well, hurry up. I want you both to fuck me at the same time."

I watched while Stacy sucked Jack's cock and Ryan ate Sarah's pussy. I slowly tugged at my dick when Ryan moved up and pressed his thick prick into Sarah's cunt. Amber rolled Jenny over and moved down her body, sucking on her tits, kissing across her stomach, and stopping to lick and suck her pussy. I felt a twitch in my dick when Stacy climbed up and impaled herself on Jack's cock. Ryan fucked Sarah until Amber pulled him over and pushed him toward Jenny, who happily opened her legs for Ryan to thrust his cock into her pussy. My cock slowly began to harden.

Ryan pulled his cock, glistening with pussy juice, out of Jenny's cunt, and moved back over and slammed it back into Sarah's pussy. Amber moved over to me and started sucking my cock, which was back to full size in only a few seconds of her work.

"He's ready, Stacy," Amber cooed.

"Mmmm," Stacy groaned as she moved her hips back and forth, and squeezed Jack's cock in her pussy.

I moved in behind her, holding my cock by the base, and Stacy jumped up off of Jack's cock and turned around and grabbed mine. Then she backed up and lowered her ass back down to Jack, who held his cock upright while Stacy started to slowly work it into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, Jack," Stacy rasped. "Your cock is so fucking hard!"

She pulled me closer and I nudged the head of my cock in between her soaking wet pussy lips and pushed inside her. It had only been a couple of days since Jack and I had done nearly this same thing with Sarah, both of us for the first time. Except on that night, I was fucking Sarah's ass while Jack fucked her pussy. Now, Stacy had managed to work Jack's cock up her ass and she was humping herself up and down while I rammed my cock inside her. I could actually feel Jack's cock moving in and out of her body.

"Fuck yes!" Stacy screamed. "Fuck me!"

Jack reached around from behind Stacy and grabbed one of her tits in one hand and rubbed on her clit with the other. I took in the sight of her naked body, and the two cocks working in and out of her pussy and asshole and I fucked her hard.

"Oh holy fuck!" Stacy screamed. Amber climbed up on the couch in between me and Stacy and pushed her pussy into the other girl's mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure. Stacy began to buck and thrash, and Jack and I held our cocks inside her. The walls of her pussy clenched around my cock and Stacy wailed into Amber's pussy.

I heard Ryan groaning that he was going to cum behind me. Jack suddenly went completely still, and I could actually feel him spurting cum up Stacy's ass. I was still a long way off from being able to cum again, so I just kept fucking her until she started to cum again, with Jack's spurting cock stuffed up her ass, her pussy dumping orgasmic fluids all over my cock. Amber and I climbed off, leaving Stacy and Jack cuddling together and catching their breath and kissing like lovers. I was happy for them both that they seemed to be hitting it off so well.

I turned around, my cock pointing straight up in the air and covered with Stacy's cum. Ryan was sitting back on the couch, recovering from his orgasm. Sarah was on the floor with her back against the couch, and Jenny squatted over her. Sarah was sucking Ryan's cum out of Jenny's pussy. I got down on the floor and slid my slippery cock into Sarah's sodden pussy. She started to buck her hips up to meet my thrusts and started grunting and moaning into Jenny's pussy. Jenny rolled away and collapsed on the couch, and I pulled Sarah out into the middle of the floor and fucked her.

"Yes, Jason," Sarah cried. "Give me that cock!"

Ryan joined us on the floor, his cock having risen back to full hardness. I pulled my cock out of Sarah's cunt, and she rolled over onto her hands and knees and started sucking Ryan's cock. I nudged my cock between her legs and she reached down to help guide me back into her pussy. We were the only ones still left fucking it seemed. Amber sat with Jack and Stacy, watching us, and Jenny did the same from the opposite couch.

I could feel my heavy balls swinging below me with every thrust into Sarah's tight hot channel. She grunted and groaned onto Ryan's cock. I reached around and held onto Sarah's swinging tits and I slammed my pelvis forward to bury my cock deep in her cunt on every thrust. It was in that position that I started to cum again. My balls churned, almost painfully now, and with my hands full of Sarah's luscious tits, I started to shoot hot gobs of cum into her clenching wet pussy.

Sarah came with me, trembling and moaning until Ryan started to cum in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his thick creamy load. I slowly pulled my cock out of Sarah's pussy and collapsed flat on my back on the floor. Jenny lay down beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for a great weekend," she said.

"I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow," I said.

Next time on Lucky Cable Guy: Jason goes back to work. Stan shows up with a surprise. Tina asks for a special birthday gift.

12