Lucky Camper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly put more lube onto his swollen cock and began to push against her. At first her starfish put up a little fight, but suddenly his head slid past her anal ring and he was inside her ass. It may have been tighter than Mel's tiny pussy. The heat was intense and the pressure was amazing. Slowly he slid deeper into her, only pulling back momentarily before sliding forward again. Soon his stomach was flat against her cheeks and his balls were slapping against her pussy lips. Kelly mewled her pleasure as he rested there for a moment.

"Ok stud, now fuck my ass."

He slowly pulled back, her ass grabbing him as he pulled almost completely free before driving home again. It wasn't the first time he had anal sex, but Kelly's ass was the most amazing thing he had ever fucked. Soon he was pounding away as the punky blonde demanded him to go ever harder and faster. Her right hand was stroking away at her clit and he could feel her tensing underneath him.

"I'm not going to be able to last long." Jack was sweating as he continued to work in and out of Kelly's ass.

"Just a moment more." Kelly bit her lip and Jack could feel her body convulse as a massive orgasm ripped through her. She collapsed underneath him, locking his cock deep in her ass. Jack could feel her shake as another orgasm hit right on the heels of the first and he pulled her ass back into the air. With just a few more strokes he exploded deep inside her and then slowly pulled out.

Mel looked at him wide eyes and said, "Shit, I'm going to have to try that."

Fawn laughed. "That massive thing would break you in two."

"Yeah, but what a wonderful way to die." The two sisters both laughed as they continued to kiss and fondle each other. Kelly sprawled across the bed as cum slowly oozed out of her butt. Jack had to lay down for a moment to recover from the sexual onslaught. He agreed with Mel, this would be a wonderful way to die. The bed really wasn't big enough for all four but surprisingly they all passed out a few minutes later.

Jack's last thought was there was no way this could get any better.

12