Lucky Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhhmmm... It's tight for you, daddy!" She leaned forward a bit to lick at my lips, something I accepted for a moment before my tongue met hers again. This time she did not try fighting back, but withdrew her tongue and brought her lips to mine, sucking slightly on my tongue before giving small pecks to my lips. "Please daddy, fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me daddy... Please!!"

In time Taylor began pumping her hips up from the vanity, trying to meet my thrusts as I slowed down. I felt like I was gonna have a pleasure-induced heart attack as she edged me on to continue fucking her in a higher tempo.

"Certainly wouldn't be a bad way to go." I thought, leaning down my head to kiss and lick at her collarbone. She groaned and threw her head back, her hip movement's faltering slightly; I licked down from there till I reached one of her pebble-like nipples, licking slightly around the areola before sucking it in.

"OH FUCK!!" She cried out, jutting out her hips and starting to squirm like a madwoman.

I felt her insides tighten like a vice around my cock, inadvertently making me groan and bite down hard on her nipple. As the girl orgasmed, my first thought was to stop my movements; thinking again, however, I began moving my hips in a harder fashion, pounding deep but slow against her resistance to try and ride out her orgasm.

Not that my own was too far away, might I add.

"Ooohh... Oooohhh..." Taylor moaned between labored breathings, her body spasming slightly as she tried to calm down.

By the time she finished basking in the afterglow of the orgasm, she looked back up to see me smirking down at her. "How is that for a nice fuck, girl?"

Taylor smirked up at me, still breathing hard. "It was nice... for an old man."

My smirk fell off my face, slightly confused by the perceived mocking. Seeing my confusion and slight hurt Taylor giggled/chuckled. "Step back, daddy... This ain't over yet."

I did as she asked, noticing her legs had let go of my waist, and gave her space for her to stand up on the floor again—nearly falling down myself, as I had just let my pants down rather than removing them completely. After a moment of using the vanity as support to regain her balance and to laugh at my clumsiness, she stood straight and looked at me; walking forward sexily, she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me backwards, never breaking stride.

She continued to push me until my back hit the door—or a wall, I'm not entirely sure—and her hands left my clothed chest, instead going down; her body followed until she was kneeling on the floor, face to face with my hard and wet cock as her hands also found it to be their target.

"Hhhmmm... It looks as good as it feels..." She said, rubbing the cock for a bit before giving a long lick along the underside of the shaft, going from the base all the way to the tip, to which she gave a small kiss.

I could only stand there, back to the door, eyes closed and head looking up, as Taylor Momsen began giving me the blowjob of my life. She started doing just that, licking and kissing along my shaft, her hands alternating between playing around with my balls or gripping and jerking the base of the shaft; after a while, she began throating the damn thing, her lips sucking on it like it was her favorite treat and her tongue swirling around the head.

After a while of slow, torturous sucking, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and spat on it. Bringing her hands again to the fray she spat some more on them and then began spreading the spit around my cock, jerking it off in the process, leaving no small spot free of her spit. Finally, she looked up at me, her eyes glaring.

"C'mon daddy... You already owned my pussy, it's time to own my pretty face too."

"Wha?" I asked dumbly, looking down at her seductive, glaring eyes as she never once faltered in her impromptu handjob.

"You heard me, daddy..." She leaned forward, pushing my cock upwards and began licking my balls; all the while never taking her eyes off me. "I want you to fuck my mouth like you fucked my pussy."

I stayed still for a moment, letting that request sink in as I watched her take one of my balls in her mouth and suck on it, before letting it out with a pop. "You should be careful what you ask for..."

Smirking, Taylor gave a brief nibble on the skin of my scrotum before answering. "Let's make a deal, daddy. You fuck my face till my mascara runs..." With this she leaned forward and speared out her tongue; not on my cock, not on my balls, but further, beyond them and almost on my ass. "And I will let you go back to my ass. Deal?"

My smirk down at her was all the answer she needed.

Bunching her long blonde hair up to the top of her head and gripping it tightly, much like she had done to me earlier, I gave her a moment of warning before pulling her face forward, forcing her to take my spit-covered cockhead and most of my shaft inside; once she was at what seemed like her limit I tightened my hold on her face, forcing her to stay while slowly inching her forward.

With time, her face was pressing at the very base of my cock. I could feel her nose flare as it entered in contact with my pubic hair, and I was rewarded by the beautiful sight of her expressive blue eyes, still surrounded by the blackness of her eye liner/shadow, glaring up at me.

I held her face in place as she seemed to start gagging, and continued to hold it as she began trying to force her head back; with some time held in that position her eyes started becoming wet and her pale face becoming reddened. When I finally loosened my hold and allowed her to pull back, she did so with haste; breathing hard and long, coughing up some excess saliva, she glared up at me once more. "Is that a-?!"

Before she could even finish speaking, I pulled her forward again violently, jamming the entirety of my cock inside her mouth and spearing the back of her throat. She instantly gagged again, only this time I did not 'help' her; instead I pulled my hips back and thrust forward, fucking her mouth.

Soon I was setting us into a rhythm and doing to her mouth like I had previously done to her pussy: I was fucking it mercilessly, using my hand to bob her head back and forward in time with the bucking of my hips. The sounds of her slurping and gagging echoed throughout the dressing room, my own grunts and moans mixed in with it; excessive, copious amount of saliva drooled from her mouth and down her chin, some splashing on her breasts.

On the rare occasions she was able to open her eyes and look up at me, I could see them become wet and red and the mascara in her face run with a mix of tears, sweat and spit. Her whole face was turning into a mess thanks to the heavy make-up she used, and I couldn't say I wasn't happy to see it.

With a final grunt I held her face at arms reach, letting her regain her breath for a moment. The accumulated saliva almost spitting out as she breathed hard; she didn't seem to want time to recover, though, as she spat once more on my cock and tried to reach forward to put it once more in her mouth.

Seeing this I pulled her to my crotch once more, forcing her to deep-throat me again. I knew I was reaching my limit. "Damn, I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

I could distinctly hear the sounds she made, but not what they meant as they came off as mere gargles; the vibrations they provoked, however, helped push me further down the edge.

Once more I pushed Taylor off my cock, this time letting go of her hair and pushing her back to the point she almost fell backwards. As she glared up at me, her entire body glistening with a mix of sweat and spit and her face a sexy mess, I brought my hands to my messy cock and jerked off what little I still needed to the sight.

"Here I cum!" I warned her, just moments before I did so and shot my seed on her.

The warning, however, was enough to get Taylor moving. She leaned forward, presenting her face and open mouth for me to target.

And target them I did.

Between the sexual tension between us beforehand, all of her teasing, all of the kinky 'daddy' thing she had been pushing, and the fact I was fucking a hot girl half my age, I don't think my load could have been bigger. With a grunt I ejaculated on her face, first aiming at her open mouth before letting myself wander to the rest of her face, painting it white, before letting myself aim lower and spewing the last bits of my seed on her chest.

For her part, Taylor just stood there and took it like a champ, even jutting out her chest to give me a better target once I finished with her face.

For my part, as soon as I was finished ejaculating I pretty much collapsed. Slumping back against the door, I slowly slid down until I was sitting on the floor, my breath labored as I tried to regain my bearings after a mind-blowing orgasm.

I might have been out for a while, or just closed my eyes for a moment, I wouldn't be able to tell; what I can tell, however, was that when I came back to myself I was rewarded with the amazing sight of the cum covered Taylor Momsen sucking greedily on my flaccid cock, trying against all odds to get it hard again.

"Give it up..." I spoke tiredly, making her let go of my cock to look up at me. I couldn't help chuckling seeing how messy her face was, with the mix of cum, spit and ruined make-up. "I'm an old man, not a machine. It will take a while to get it back up."

"Jeez, you cum one time and is already out?" She said as she sat down on her ass, reaching out to touch and poke at my still out-of-it cock like a kid trying to get someone to play with them. "You really need to get back in shape, old man."

I gave her a tired glare before she stood up, giving me an eyeful of her body before she walked back to the vanity and opened one of the drawers, picking up a piece of paper. "What are you doing?"

"Writing down the hotel we are staying in." She said as she looked for something to write with. "What, you think this is over?" Looking over her shoulder at me, she gave me a sexy wink and pushed out her ass, giving it a slap for emphasis. "You still gotta show that you own this ass, daddy."

As I felt my cock give the slightest of twitches at her declaration, I couldn't help smiling at the situation.

Like I said before, I had never been a very lucky guy. But, for once in my life, I felt like a lucky son-of-a-bitch.

12