Lucky Day, Lucky Me

Story Info
You won't believe her story.
3.1k words
3.49
68k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,252 Followers

You folks ain't ever going to believe this story by the time I'm done telling it to y'all. Hell, even I myself am still finding it hard to believe, but it happened, and I'm gonna tell y'all just what happened, and how it all happened. If you still don't by the time I'm done telling, well, that's your problem; the way I see it, you don't have to anyway, so that's why I'm putting it all down on ink and paper.

What I'm about to tell you happened about a week ago.

I woke up one hot morning and found that I was dead broke. Except for a lousy twenty bucks, which was the last dough I had on earth, I was as broke as yesterday's jug. My predicament wasn't made any buoyant by the fact that being in a city that I was still unfamiliar with, having left home a hundred miles across the Atlantic just to come study, I had virtually no one else to turn to. That last money I had, I knew I could only do one or two things with it: call my folks back home, explain my situation to them, and hopefully pray they'd find it in their grace to send me some money, or I did the most obvious thing one is apt to do when they wake up in the morning and find that there was no sign of grub in the kitchen -- head out and get myself something to eat.

A tough decision, I tell you. Perhaps if you'd been in my shoes, you'd have known what to do -- call a rich uncle perhaps, or call your lover up and how he/she'll put you back on your feet. Unfortunately, I had neither. The best option I could take was head on out and fill up my stomach -- ain't no sense thinking while the inner man's running on empty, my old man often told me.

I showered, got dressed up, and hit the streets.

There was a restaurant not too far from the apartment building where I resided; it was here that I went to get myself breakfast. The meal sure was enjoyable, but it wasn't until I sipped my coffee to the end that I realised that I'd just lay spent my last dime -- now what was I going to do with myself, I thought.

In a brooding mood, I stepped out of the deli, though instead of returning home, I decided to take a walk along the bloke, try and feed my eyes on whatever was out there.

I stopped at a clothing shop to admire a cashmere jacket. My mind was so lost in thought, I didn't even notice the white guy who was standing beside, me. At first I figured he too was checking out what was on the shop's window display, but it wasn't until out of the corner of my eye, I saw that his eyes were sort of sizing me up that I became alert.

"Help you with something?" I said to him. Instantly he blushed as if embarrassed that I'd found him out. He had on a pair of glasses that made him seem awkward and bookish.

"Hi there," he offered me his hand and I shook it. "Please ... forgive me for staring at you like that ... I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I was wondering if I could, like, make use of your time ... if you have time, that is."

This time it was I who sized him up. He didn't look like a fag, or even if he did, he was way too skinny, and it wouldn't take me much to break him in half if he dared anything funny.

"First off, what are you offering?" I asked.

"How about two grand," he said. "Just for a couple of hour's work." "Doing what?" He had that shy look on his face again when he said: "Nothing harmful or serious, just some bit of entertainment. I'm an amateur movie director, and I was just checking out your figure, and I see that you're just the right type of fellow I need." At that moment, I knew I just had to ask. I leaned closer to him and enquired rather quietly: "You ain't a homo, are you?"

He looked at me for a moment and then laughed. "No, I'm not into that, and trust me when I say that what I'd want you for has nothing to do in that line." He took out his wallet from his back pocket and gave me his business card. True enough, he was a film director -- at least that's what it said on his card. He took out some wad of bills and dropped them in my hand.

"The building's address is written there on my card. There's five hundred bucks, just so you know how serious I am. If you're interested, show up at that address by one' o clock. I'll be expecting you."

He gave me a thumbs' up and then turned around and walked off. I stood there staring at him as he disappeared into the crowd, then my eyes looked at his business card, and then felt the texture of the money he'd left in my hand -- they were real and genuine enough. Just so you should know, I was still sceptical as to what the white dude wanted with me -- I mean, just what could a white guy want to do with a black brother anyhow? But I knew I was going to find out, one way or another.

The hour of one came, and I couldn't wait to get to the address and see whatever it was the white dude had in store for me. The taxi drove me into a swanky, suburban neighbourhood. At first I thought he'd taken me someplace else, but when I glanced at the street address, I saw he was on the right track. The funny thing was the place didn't look like the sort of place for a movie Director to have an office ... though the whole place smelled of rich man's money; it's no wonder the dude said he was going to pay me two grand.

The taxi dropped me off in front of right the house. I got off and walked through the open gates, up the driveway, and came and knocked on the door. The white dude soon came to the door; he shook my hand at the same time ushered me into his home. Damn, it was a lovely place, I tell you. I could hear him throwing some questions at me, but my head just kept looking around, sizing the place up, wondering just how much green a brother's got to have to be able to afford a crib like this, at the same time I felt him leading me up the stairs.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name?" he asked me.

"Kwame," I told him. "The name's Kwame."

"Are you from around these parts?"

"No, I'm from Africa. I'm here studying for my Masters."

"Really? That's nice to hear. Really nice."

Up the stairs we went, and he led me along a wide corridor, to a door ahead of us. He opened it and ushered me inside.

I stood there at the threshold, feeling my jaw come unglued at what my eyes were staring at: two half-naked ladies lay there on the bed, both of them wearing high heels. One of them was a blonde wearing white silk stockings and matching garter belt, and she was older and kind of bore some bit of resemblance to the white dude. Though she still possessed a supple body, and her breasts were though a bit droopy, but appeared firm. The other lady was a brunette and appeared younger than the other. She too wore stockings, though hers were the same colour as her hair -- you'd think they planned it somehow. They'd been fucking themselves with a rubber dildo when we walked in on them; I kind of figured they'd be startled, you know, seeing a brother walking in on them the way I did, but they weren't bothered. More than that, they were kind of glad seeing me. I know my jaw was still hanging open as I watched them get up from the bed and come towards us; my John Thomas was doing supersonic weight lifts while my eyes just kept ogling their lovely bodies.

"My God, don't tell me you too have already begun without waiting for me," the white dude said.

"No, we were merely fooling around," the blonde replied. Both women came over and began running their arms over my body.

"And just who are my, handsome stranger?" the brunette enquired.

The white dude told them my name and then introduced me first to the brunette, who so happened to be his wife, followed by the older blonde, who was his mom -- can you dig that? "So hot stud," the blonde rubbed her hand against my crotch. "We're about making a video. Hope you wouldn't mind joining in -- we could make use of the company."

It was then that I glanced about the room and noticed the three cameras standing on tripods positioned at the corners of the room, all of them focused on the large bed. At a corner was a desk with an open laptop and some cables connected to a TV screen, with a director's chair positioned behind it. It was then that the white dude actually let me in on why he'd wanted me down here and what he wanted from me -- a performance. I just about smiled to myself. Hell, if fucking these two lovelies was what he'd wanted from me, he needed have bothered paying me for it.

The ladies pulled me towards the bed, and immediately, I began to earn my pay.

In one swoop, my feet got lifted off the bed, and the dude's wife began attacking me with kisses, while her mom in-law was busy unbuckling my pants. I noticed the white dude rush over to his chair behind the desk, put on a headphone, and began monitoring everything we were doing on camera. His mom didn't waste time unearthing my black cock from within my boxer shorts; she stroked it, spit on its head, and then began sucking it. I went on kissing the wife, my tongue digging hard into her mouth while our hands roamed over each other. She came over and sat over my face, bending forward to suck on my dick as well, while I cocked her panties to the side and began lapping her pussy.

Damn, it was a war going on there on the bed, with the way those two ladies went on sucking and fighting over my dick; I felt like exploding right there and then, and it wasn't long before I did. They both licked me clean, and then resumed their sucking; one played with my balls, while the other had my cock shoved down her throat. I went on licking and nibbling on the wife's pussy; loved the way she squirmed and moaned each time my tongue flicked over her clit.

It was the dude's mom who'd finally had enough. "I think it's time we got our fucking going on," she said to her daughter in-law. "Don't you agree, Annie?"

"I sure do," she replied, getting herself off my face, got rid of her panties, and then came over to sit on top of my dick. Her pussy sure felt warm and inviting; she gave a lengthy moan as slowly she took in nearly all of me, and then slowly began to rise up and fall. The dude's mom sat beside us, rubbing a hand over her clit while watching us. The wife leaned over me; my mouth played with her breasts while my hips slowly jerked up and down, in and out of her.

"You're going to have to do better than that Kwame," her husband called out. "I want you to fuck them hard and good."

I spread her ass cheeks wide apart and increased the tempo of my fucking. The slut bucked and jumped and cried out loud, but I didn't act like I gave a damn. I went on hammering that pussy, smacking her ass, as loud as I could, and good enough, the dude's mother seemed to take pleasure in it, the way she urged me on to keep fucking her, to fuck her harder!

I was now like an animal, though instead of seeking blood and flesh, I was after pussy. A while later I pushed the dude's wife aside, and told the old lady to come climb; she didn't waste a second to straddle me, to insert my wet dick into her already wet pussy. It didn't take long before I applied the same energy as I'd done to the wife. The old lady too moaned and groaned aloud, gave me one of her tit to nibble on, while my hips went on and on to work. I was gasping for breath so fast, I could barely hear myself; my thoughts were solely centred on fucking these two ladies to the max.

When I figured I'd done enough, I pushed the lady aside, told her to lie on her back and positioned the dude's wife before her legs to nibble on her pussy, while I hovered behind her to fuck her from behind. Such a lovely thing I tell you, hearing two gorgeous dames holler out for more at the same time. The way my hips kept smacking against the wife's butt while my cock dug deeper and deeper into her. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed her husband standing a few feet behind me, holding a camcorder to his eye while trying to get a good shot of things. I helped out by widening my legs, pressing my hand against the wife's back so as to let her ass stick upwards more, but never letting off on the fucking, as she went on moaning at the same time licking her mom in-law's clit.

I got tired of banging the wife, and thought I'd give some more medicine to the mom. I smacked the wife's ass to move aside and came and gave the mom some bit of good ol' missionary. The lady wrapped her legs over my thighs as if not wanting me to escape to anywhere. I dug my fingers underneath her ass and while I was busy fucking her, hearing her moan aloud in my ear, my fingers went ahead burrowing into her anus. I felt the wife's breath under my ass as she lowered herself to lick my balls -- God, what a sensation!

I held the mom's legs over my shoulder, came on my haunches and went on pounding that pussy. After a while, I left her and turned to the wife, pushing her to lie on her back, raised her leg as well and began applying the same punishment.

"How's he doing, darling?" her husband once again called out.

"Oh my God, Rick, we ought to have him around more," his wife muttered between moans. She kept making 'Oh ... Oh ...' sounds each time I shoved myself hard into her.

"Oh yeah," the mom said, feeling her hand over my ass as kept humping the man's wife. "You sure do have a lovely bounce. Go on and fuck my daughter in-law's pussy as hard as you can."

"He sure is a horse, isn't he, mom?" the white dude said.

"He sure is. I don't know where you found him, but he sure is a keeper."

The dude's wife began to writhe and squirm under me, pulling hard on her nipples as she sort of forced herself to thrust against me, wanting to override me, as if she could. She didn't know of just how good a fellow I am when it comes to knocking boots, and it didn't take long before I raised myself up, held both her legs straight before my face, and went on thrusting my cock hard and deep into her; both our bodies gleamed with our perspiring sweat.

I felt a burning sensation in the mouth of my cock, and I increased my tempo, fucking her as fast and as hard as I could.

"Oh yeah, I think he's about to cum," the mom announced.

"Go ahead and cum inside her," the wife's husband said, coming forward with his camcorder, wanting to capture every detail.

I felt right there and then his wife's pussy squeeze my cock hard as she too cried out loud as I shot my wad inside of her. When finally I was spent, I pulled my wet dick out and the mom came forward and opened up her mouth to receive it.

But even at that, I still wasn't through fucking. I took my dick out of the old lady's mouth and made her turn on her fours, facing me with her ass; the white dude's wife was still trying to get herself back, while I was already under way, hammering the dude's mom; my hips made smacking sounds each time I shoved myself inside of her and she replied me with her moans.

"Oh God ... oh God, you're such a stud! Oh God, please fuck me ... fuck me ... oh God, I think I'm going to cum!"

She cried out and just about crumbled to the bed, and yet I still wouldn't let go fucking her till I too was finally and completely well spent.

The husband went over and turned off the tape recording he was making and came over to join us. He hopped on the bed and lay beside his wife, cradling her.

"How was it for you, darling?" he asked her.

"My God, Rick, it was totally unbelievable. I'd never been fucked like this in a while." She turned to me, reached between my legs to stroke my now limp dick. "Such a fine thing you have here. I'll bet you've used it on a lot of girls before."

"Whenever I can," was my answer.

The four of us lay there for a while, laughing and smiling at each other. An hour later, I had the mom again while I was in the shower. She took down my phone number, kissed me, and said that she'd call me again soon; her son told her not to bother about that, they were most certainly going to make use of me again.

I let their crib a few minutes later with the promised money in my pocket. I felt so weak, I tell you -- I was damn bloody hungry too. I quickly hailed a taxi and went in search of a suitable restaurant.