Lucky Duck

Story Info
A wild encounter, but is it the only going on?
2.8k words
4.1
19.5k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers

Written and copyrighted by ms.read January 19, 2008

This story was inspired by the following quote.

Sometimes, I just want you to walk up to me. Don't say a word. Push my hands up against the wall and not only take charge, but remain in control. I want you to furiously fuck me, no strings attached. Raunchy. wild. And raw. Yes. I'm a girl. We think these things too.

****

It's pouring rain, from the heavens this afternoon. Like a crazy duck, I am sitting on a wooden bench in the middle of the park, holding a black umbrella. It's useless as a dull knife, because every inch of me is soaked quite through.

I do not see you stopping on the sidewalk gazing at me with a perplexed look, as you are about to open the door to your car. Puzzled, you run over to me in your your navy blue business suit. My tear-stained cheeks are hidden by the unfortunate weather. You do not say a word, but get a firm grip of my frail arm. Your expensive clothes are getting wet, but you do not care as you pull me up from the bench.

I finally look at you. My blank stare is not disturbing under your steady gaze. Inside, I am grateful. My body feigns a resignation. You pull at the arm in your grasp. I follow without resistance.

We are walking in the direction of your car. I lose my high heels somewhere in the grass as I trip and stumble across the grass. My shell shocked brain does not function. You pull me along with your firm stride.

No words have yet passed between us. You pull open the passenger side door. You gently push me forward. I sit down on the seat, numb. You lift and turn my legs so that I am sitting right. You pause in your efforts to gaze at my impassivity. I make no move to fasten my seat belt. You bend down and fasten it for me.

The aroma of your cologne is what wakes me up from my blind stupor. I look down at the close proximity of you and me. The nape of your neck is inches from my lips. I take in the detail in the curl of your dark wet hair. You notice the change in the air and you turn your head to look at me.

You are about to say something, but I surprise you by suddenly leaning forward. Our lips meet in a crushing kiss. My arms snake around you. I cannot quench this sudden need you have triggered.

You are not passive. Pleasure bubbles up in my chest when I figure this out. You let your mouth open for me to explore almost immediately. I take you up on the silent invitation. Our lips twine in an erotic dance for what seems like a small eternity. Your kiss pushes me back into the seat. I sigh in pleasure as little explosions develop deep in my pelvis.

Harsh, you break the kiss and slam the door shut, emphasizing the fact that you are no longer in that intimate space we have just created. The other door opens and your large frame slides into the driver's seat. The key goes into the ignition, but my hand on your forearm stops the action from going any further. The electricity that is now in the air, is not due to the storm outside.

Your intense blue eyes captivate me, distracting me from your large hand snaking around, grabbing a fistful of my soaked locks. You pull me forward. I can feel your breath on my face I go slack, submissive to your will. Your kiss is soft and tender, your fist in my hair letting me know who is in control. I love it. I don't want control, I don't want the responsibility of it. Just make me come. Make me make you come. That's all I can think about, the only thing that burns through my thoughts like fire.

You break the kiss and let my face trail down, I rub my cheekbone against the smoothness of your lower mandible. I inhale the aroma that only I can smell. The mixture of your cologne combined with a subtle manly odor all your own, reminds me of the cabin I own deep in the Alpine forest. I want to take you there. I could just breathe you in like this for the rest of my life.

You push my head lower, after unbuttoning the first three buttons of your sky blue shirt. I let my lips and tongue travel along the patch of skin you have revealed to me. A small groan of pleasure lets me know you like what I am doing. You inflame me. I love the taste of your slightly salty skin against my tongue. I work my way up to the nape of your neck and suck on the vulnerable skin there.

The sounds you make are delicious. I want to strip you bare and devour you. Apparently you have the same idea when I hear you fiddle with the buckle at your waist. You unsnap the clasp and zing! goes the zipper downward. I close my eyes before you push my head down hard. My lips meet with skin hot enough to burn.

I give it a small kiss.Smelling fresh and clean, I let my tongue out a bit to test the water. My taste buds confirm the data from my nose. It's all I can do not inhale the head of your penis down my throat. You force me into it with your hand on my head. You lift your hips. My lips meet your base swiftly. You thrust into my head with abandon. I can taste the beads of dew, portending of your impending reactions to my heavenly oral ministrations. I let my head bob up and down on your erection, feeling the contrast of the softness of the skin to the hardness underneath.

That's it! You can't take it anymore. Salty froth spews forth in jets I can hardly swallow as fast as you want me to. The ache in my jaw, neck, and back, come rushing back to the forefront of my senses. I lift up my head as you lie slack in the driver's seat. I nudge the last drops that have managed to seep out of the corners of my mouth, back in, delighting in your orgasmic taste.

You turn the key in the ignition, we feel the vehicle's motor turn over. The purr is sending up vibrations through the seat. Mercifully the ride to my flat is a short one. Twenty minutes later I find myself swung up into your embrace. You carry me up the stairs to the second floor. You push the door open with your foot after I unlock it.

After the cold dampness of the outdoors, I am thankful for the warm heat in my flat. You do not put me down in the doorway though. I am carried down the hall to the last door to the left. How you knew it was my bedroom, is a mystery.

You set me down on the edge of my bed. Your gaze washes over me. My cleavage is accentuated by the clinging wet cotton of the black dress that I am wearing. You grab the hem and pull up. The item is flung across the room, landing in a pile in the corner. I unhook my bra and fling it to join the dress. I am sitting in my panties. I crawl onto my bed and flop down snuggling into my favorite pillow.

You stand there, admiring the lines of my smooth back, while taking of your clothes sensually. You've got this playful smirk on your face as you unbutton the cuffs of your shirt.Piece by piece it all comes off, revealing the most gorgeous body I have ever seen. You waste no time in slipping off those red boxers. I shyly lower my gaze as I look up at you with my come-hither smile.

Slowly you climb onto the bed, placing a knee on either side of my thighs. You lower your whole body on top of me, intuitively knowing that I will revel in feeling of your weight upon me. I can feel your excitement pressing into the crease of my buttocks. I shiver, apprehensive of such overt sexuality. Where is the wild abandon I exhibited only moments ago?

No worries. You have everything under control.You take my wrists and place them above my head and locking them in your grasp. A couple of thrusts of your hips nudge my legs apart. The loss of your warm grip on my wrists is accentuated by the sensual foray of your fingertips along the lines of my scalp, tightening around my dark locks. I feel the sudden heat of your tongue along the nape of my neck, sending cascading shivers along my spine.

You pull back harshly on my hair, making a rigid curved line of my throat, as your hand jerks backwards. I gasp in terror. I feel the scrape of your teeth as the the pressure mounts along the line of your jaw, sending needles of lancing pain throughout my neck and shoulder. I am about to scream, but just as suddenly, you let up.

The activity with my neck was just a distraction for what you have done down below. Somehow, you have nudged my thong to the side with your thick cock. The head of you is poised at the entrance of my wet folds. I am stunned into freezing my movements. We have not discussed birth control, condoms, or any of that...How did I get myself into this?! Amidst the frenzy of my thoughts, you are calm and know just what to do. Fuck.

That is what this moment is for. To mate like the animals, and who gives a fuck to what happens afterward. Right? The little voice in my head is needling me with doubts. Instantly, you are inside me with a thrust meant to hurt. You can sense my unease and it just incites your lust even more. I am definitely going to have bruises tomorrow. You thrust again and I cry out. "Please!" I do not know if I am begging for more, or for you to stop. I lubricate even more, making it wetter inside. You are slipping in and out more easily than before. Silky smooth. So tight you couldn't get anything in between us.

There is nothing I can do but sit there and take it. I want it so bad, I can almost taste it.

"Oh, Sarah! Oh, you delicious little woman...I want you! I want You!" You push deep inside once again.

Those were the first words you said to me since my brother's funeral. The realization that Mark is dead washes over me once again and I begin to cry.

You continue your onslaught on my body, not stopping at the sound of my tears. You are nothing I expected. Nothing I ever knew I wanted. I continue to feel the girth of your cock sliding inside my folds, pushing deeper. Your weight upon me, holding me down, is such a comfort, that it makes me cry even harder.

I feel your hand slid up under me, hard and callused. Your fingertips reach my left nipple. You pinch it, hard. My chest rears up, making me scream with pain and rage. You bury yourself deep inside of my womb. You lit a fire in my chest. It shoots a path of torrid arousal right down to my clit.

You let go. Your other hand disentangles itself from my mane and reaches for my other breast. Now both sets of fingers clamp down on my sensitive and hard nipples. Anger and frustration suffused, rushing through my veins. I want him back. I want my brother back, Dammit! I wailed at the assault of my body.

"Let it go, Sarah. Just let it go. C'mon honey. You can do it." You pant, humping me furiously as you hold onto my bucking body.

All of a sudden an orgasm ripped through me like a lurking tidal wave. My mind crashed with it. I was dead to the world. I wanted to be dead. I laid there on the bed, limp as a wet noodle. I buried my face into my pillow. You roll off of me, lying face up amid the sheets. You adjust, lying on your side, stroking my cheek.

"I am so sorry, Sarah." You whisper into my ear. I feel your fingers trail down my back in a slow, lazy pattern. I shiver, coming down off of that wonderful high you have just given me.

I mumble something into the pillow, something even I don't understand. Patiently, you wait for me to come back to this world. I turn my head looking at your pale face.

"Thank you." I say, almost wistful. My eyes make a lazy trail down your body. Your cock is still half hard against your thigh. A small part of me is going into a frenzy, over not making you come. It is a nice distraction to the other large part of me mourning the loss of my brother.

"You never told me." I said "Before, I mean." A distinct meaning on the before part.

"He caught me checking you out, once. Only once. He said 'No. Not my little sister. Not now. Not ever.' " You say to me trying to explain.

"Why?" I asked perplexed.

"He thought I would hurt you. He knew what I am." You say, sighing. You itch your nose.

I smiled lazily. My eyes fluttered, thinking of my sore nipples. I snuggled into my pillow, yawning.

"And what's that?" I asked almost flirting. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw your cock throb.

"A monster." You whisper watching my reaction intently.

A peal of laughter is ushered from my lips as I turn on my side to face you.

"You don't look like a monster to me." I say, grinning. You lean forward and give me a chaste kiss.You say nothing for a long time. After awhile, you itch your nose again.

"Allergies?" I ask

"Something like that."

"Explain, please." My brow furrowed.

"I can smell you. And it's driving me nuts." You say.

"You never came." I said changing the subject.

"I know. I wanted to feel you explode on me." You say, as you get up. Your cock is distracting me. I watch you pace my bedroom.

"I seem to have done that very well, due to that wonderful nipple technique you expertly executed." I said, throwing you another smile. You grab your pants off the floor and shimmy them on.

"Did you like that?" You ask

"Yes," I admitted, surprised. "Very much so."

"Good. You're the first person, that I've ever been able to do that to, and not get immediately booted. You handle physical pain well." You say buckling the buckle at your waist.

"I'm hungry." I say jumping off the bed, and sauntering into the kitchen.

I open the refrigerator peering inside, looking for something good to eat. My stomach rumbles in agreement. I see an old head of lettuce, an open bottle of milk and questionable deli meat. I go to the freezer. Aha, Frozen Chicken Breasts. Enough for two. I grab a plate and pop the chicken into the micro for a little defrost action. You enter the kitchen behind me, leaning on the doorway. I glanced at the clock. 6:30 p.m.

"You must have missed your flight back to London. Anyway, I've got some chicken to share if you want. I'm famished after that little session." I say.

"I can reschedule. Chicken sounds delicious. Want any help?"

"No, I think I can handle it." I popped the chicken in the microwave.

"You have some teeth marks on your nipple."

"I was hoping you would give me another, later, to make it a matching set."

"Oh Yeah?" You pick me up off the floor and set me on the counter. "You are so sexy, I just might oblige you." You bend a little and lift my breast to your mouth. I can feel your tongue flick against my nipple. I let my fingertips explore your short, dark hair. You growl deep in your throat.

"You sound just like an overgrown puppy." I murmur as you worry my nipple between your teeth.

Just then the phone rings. I pick up. It's my best friend Jessica...She sounds hurt, and very afraid... I can't understand what she saying...

"Sarah! Help me! I'm over at the....park on ... 27th Street." She screams into the phone before it goes dead. I swore I could hear her crash to the ground.

To be continued...

ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers