Lucky Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had drained him of his juices, she pulled her mouth up from around him and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Almost got it all," she said proudly as she hopped up on the small couch and threw her legs over his lap and let them dangle off the arm of the seat. "Oh my god that was hot!"

"Thank you for that," he said as he smiled and closed his eyes. "I needed that."

"No," she stated as she closed her eyes. "You always get that. I'm the one who needed it."

"Okay then," he laughed. "Whatever you say."

He heard heavy breathing coming from her and looked over to see that she had fallen asleep. He wondered how tired she must have been to have fallen asleep so quickly. He couldn't imagine being that tired, but as he thought about it, he could feel his own consciousness slip from him.

Before he knew it, he was drifting off to his own slumber.

12