Lucky Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the assassin bent back down to feel the fire, Lucky couldn't help but study her muscular stomach and her small but perky milky-white breasts. Her body was less curvy than Addison's or even Cheryl's body, which was skinnier than bustier, but something about her attracted him. Maybe it was her smooth and perfected movements with anything that she did. Just the way that she rested her entire body on balls of her feet. Maybe it was the sure way that her eyes seemed to fixate on anything in front of her. Maybe it was the danger that hid behind those movements.

He glanced at the Asian killer to see that Addison was looking down at his crotch. He followed her gaze and noticed that he had a massive erection. He didn't even feel it growing! He must have been too lost in thought as he stared at the naked body of the foreign woman in front of him. The woman that he had just fucked up the ass earlier that same day.

Addison turned her head from him and leaned toward Black Heron to whisper something in her ear. The two women shared a laugh as Heron peered over Addison's shoulder to gaze upon his cock before looking back at her again.

Lucky didn't know what to do. Even though he had already had sex with both women in front of him, he still felt embarrassed by how much lack of control he had at that moment.

Addison leaned forward and pressed her lips to Heron's lips. He watched as the assassin's hands slid around the detective's side and rubbed her back. He could hear the wet slapping noises as the two made out while lightly rubbing each other's backs. Heron's hands slid down to Addison's ass and curved under causing her fingers to disappear.

Addison moaned in Heron's mouth as Heron started fingering her. Lucky's cock swelled even further as he watched. Heron seemed to notice as she turned her away to face him and pushed her down on her hands and knees.

He leaned back and rested on his elbows as he watched Addison lower her face down on his cock, taking him in her mouth as Heron's face disappeared behind her ass. She moaned around his cock as he could hear Heron's lips smacking against her pussy.

Her mouth felt so good as she started swallowing his dick before raising toward the tip just like earlier in the night. Heron's sounds grew a bit faster, causing the moans around his cock to vibrate harder. He could feel his shaft grow but didn't want it to end too quickly, so he pulled Addison's head off of him and got up on his knees.

He crawled around until he was behind the Asian woman who, once noticing him, spun Addison over on her back and dove her mouth back into her pussy as she stuck her own ass in the air for him. He studied her ass for a moment. The red glow from the fire on her pale skin was enough to set him off. He gently rubbed his hands along her asscheeks, feeling the heat that her skin had been absorbing from the fire.

He lowered his face and shoved his tongue into her pussy, causing her to moan into Addison's slit. He wrestled his tongue around in her cunt for a long while, enjoying the noises of both women moaning and whining. Eventually, he slid his tongue up from her pussy and across her asshole drawing another moan from her. He slid his tongue up, down and around her back hole for a while before raising his head back up and grabbing his cock.

She screamed into Addison's pussy as he shoved his cock all the way into her cunt as hard as he could. Heron was a lot tighter than he imagined. He knew she felt tight earlier on the rafters, but assumed it was because of the position they were in. He could feel her pussy stretch and fight the width of his cock as he pushed and pulled himself inside of her. The moans and cries grew louder as he picked up his pace.

"I'm cumming," Addison screamed as she closed her legs around Heron's head.

Lucky pounded his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. He knew he wouldn't last long. He knew he wouldn't have to, for he could feel Heron's womb suck at him as her muffled screams grew louder. Her hips exploded in action as she came on his cock. He didn't slow his rhythm as he could feel his rod swell like a hose about to go off.

He didn't want to leave sweet Addison out of this though so he pulled out of the Asian hitwoman and gently pushed her onto her back beside the other woman.

He mounted both women as his hand clamped down around his cock, aiming it at their faces. They lied on their backs with their mouths wide open, willing and desiring to catch as much as they could. He loosened his grip on his shaft a bit and shot the first long stream of his hot cum across Heron's chest and over her open mouth and ending on her forehead. He then twisted his hips and shot his second stream across Addison's cheek, with most landing in her mouth. Both women leaned up and pressed their lips to either side of his cock as he squeezed shot after shot out onto the sides of their faces and in their mouths as they shifted their heads back and forth to cover as much of themselves with his spunk as they could manage.

Once his last shot dropped out onto Addison's breasts, Heron leaned forward and sucked the final drop of his cum out as he fell over on his side next to them as they began licking the access up from each others' faces.

He fell asleep to the sounds of their smacking lips, the crackling fire, the pouring rain and the more distant sounding thunder.

12