Lucky First Time

Story Info
A guy makes all the right moves on his first time.
1.1k words
3.69
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had ran into the room first. I was so nervous I could hardly walk. Soon as I got into the room she started kissing me.

"Wait now, I'm a little nervous now."

"Don't be" were the words she said as she slowly toke off her shirt.

She was naked before I even had my pants off.

[She's done this before]

As she took off my shirt my dick slowly raised. She pressed her knee against it.

[Damn, image how her pussy's gonna feel.]

When all my clothes were off she pressed her against my dick, harder this time. She started kissing me. Her tongue massaging my tongue. Then she flew back. She slowly laid down on my bed, slowly opening and closing her legs. I swear my dick was so hard it could crack a diamond. I crawled onto the bed kissing her passionately. I went down from her neck to the nipples on her breast to her pussy.

[What the hell are you doing? After you said you'd never do this you decided now to give it a try?]

I started to lick the lips first, and then I went in.

[Jay, just find the clit then you got her.]

I started moving my tongue around hoping to find something. After maybe 5 minutes when I pulled my tongue out I found something. I began to flick it with my tongue and her legs clinched me.

"Yeah baby, yeah. Ohhhh."

I heard her moaning softly at first. She was wetter than before. My tongue got tired so I gave it a rest. I started to use my fingers. My middle finger to be exact. I just flicked it a little but she wasn't moaning at much so I went back to my tongue.

"Ahh.... Right there do...."

She was in and out with her words. She was louder though. After about 5 more minutes she was flinching her body around.

"Not yet baby, not yet. Don't make me cum." I heard her but I wanted to please her. I wanted make her scream. But I did want it to last. My first time was going good so far. I came up, looking into her eyes, kissing her. Her juices dripping from my lips down her chin. I reached for the condom on the dresser but it fell. Before I could try to reach for the condom she grabbed my ass and placed myself inside of her in one single motion. I gasped. I couldn't help it. It was so tight. So wet. Her whole pussy was massaging my dick.

[Damn this is god's greatest invention.]

I started slow. I was a little nervous but the adrenaline was overcoming me. I grabbed the pillow going harder, faster. I could hear her moaning a little. I think she was trying to keep it down but not if I had anything to do about it. I started moving up more. Instead of hard thrust, I grinded with it. Try to put some kind of pressure on her clit if I could.

[Come on Jay, faster man. Make her scream.] I started grinding harder and faster. I could hear the clap of our bodies together.

"Yeah baby that's it. Yeah, ohhh, keep going.

[Yeah she liked that. Keep going.]

I couldn't. I was getting tired so I slowed down. I started to kiss her to put up an act but she saw right through me.

"Ha-ha. I see you're tired. Don't worry baby. It's my turn now."

She flipped me over and put me back into herself.

[Ok, now. All you gotta do is sit there and relax.]

My friends told me that this would be the best part but MY GOD I HAD NO IDEA. She had started riding me slow first. Not just up and down but like she was riding a fucking horse. O MY God it was tighter. Her pussy was so wet I could see the juices dripping and rolling down my dick. My dick was so hard. It was pulsing. Pumping.

[FUCK. Don't cum man, DON'T CUM! HOLD IT!]

I did, but it wasn't going to last for long. She was going faster. She grabbed my hands and squeezed my hands harder. It was so intense. She was sweating. It drenched her. Her body was glowing from the light and liquid over her body. A goddess. She started moaning, louder, and louder. I didn't want to scream and sound like a bitch. But it was sooo good. Her pussy was touching the top of my dick. So tight.

[Don't scream man. Bit your lip. BIT YOUR LIP!]

I did. So hard it stared to bleed. Faster, faster. She was going top speed. I started moaning. Soft at first.

"Yeah baby. You like that. You like that."

She knew she was good. It was too much. Louder, and louder.

"Yeah baby I do. Faster, faster."

I grabbed her thigh, pushing her harder and harder. I couldn't hold back the screams. Everything was too much. The wetness of her pussy, the tightness, the sweat from her nipples dripping on me. I started humming to hold back screams. She grabbed my shoulders now. She held me as if we were hugging but she was still going. Her breast on my chest. Both of us screaming now.

"Yes, YES, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!"

I was cumming while she was still going. I went cross eyed as she was still going. She stopped after a minute or two. She laid her head down on my chest. Her juices and mine came flowing from her pussy to my dick and to my balls. She was shaking a little, shivering. I would have said something but I was horsed from screaming. I grabbed her tight and pulled her close as we laid there. I pulled the sheets over us. Both of us covered in the other one's essence. I couldn't even feel my dick. It was numb. She was over me like she was gonna go again but she just looked at me in my eyes. It was over but my heart was still pounding.

I couldn't believe I had done it with her. After so long trying to get with her.

"Um, you know I didn't put on the condom."

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't mind having you kids anyway."

[WHAT?! Fuck I'm screwed.]

"But don't worry. I'm on the pill."

[Yeah, thank god. But that ain't no guarantee.]

But as I looked at her I didn't care. I loved her. I loved her so much. As I looked in her eyes I felt my dick slowly rise. Her eyebrows rose like she knew the night wasn't over.

Round 2!!!!!