Lucky Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the rest..."

She sucked in a deep breath and then modestly turned her back to me and reached around to unhook her bra which she held clutched to her breasts defensively.

"Turn around... I want to look at you..." I snapped. She turned slowly to face me her face turned downwards as if in shame. I indicated that she should throw the bra away and she dropped it to the floor and stood with her hands by her sides looking terrified.

Her breasts were fabulous. They were perfect round white globes hardly any of the sag that you usually associate with the tits of older women. Her nipples were tiny, pert and petite and rosy pink with small aureoles no bigger than a 2p coin. She may have been cold because as I stood watching her those pretty nipples began to harden and swell into firm little nubbins just aching to be caressed by my eager lips and I saw a pale pink flush creep up her throat and infuse her checks with a soft glow.

"Sit on the bed and put your hands behind your back again!" I ordered. To my surprise she complied quickly and without argument although her lips were quivering and a slow tear were running down her cheek. Something cold and hard turned over in my gut but I was not about to start feeling sorry for her or repent what I was intending to do. I climbed onto the bed, knelt behind her and tied her wrists again, this time not so tight, so that her hands would be less painful.

She had gone quiet, I guess that she had cried herself dry. Just for a moment as I pulled on the binding to check that she was secured her hands brushed against the front of my shorts which were bugling out with the weight of my erection. The contact was so brief and she instantly closed her hands into fists, I guess that she knew what she was involuntarily touching but it was enough to finally push me over the edge, that slight touch was enough to send a charge of lust through my body, I knew for certain where this was leading.

I ripped off my now damp shorts allowing my prick to swing free, hurled them across the room and then grasped her shoulders and pulled her down onto the bed beside me so that we were laid on our sides facing each other with her red lipped mouth only inches from the tip of my throbbing erect boner.

"Do it!" I commanded. She tried to wriggle backwards but I grasped her arm and dragged her back pushing my cock closer to her face.

"No... please no... don't make me..." She whimpered. "I have never..."

"Then it's time that you bloody learned!" I growled. "Now do it!"

I really expected that she would pull away, clamp her mouth tight shut or try to fight me but she didn't. Instead she closed her eyes tightly and her lips fell open enough for her pink tongue to slide out and moisten those carmine painted lips. Her breath was coming in deep sobs again but she did not pull away when I slid my hand around the back of her neck and drew her head towards me until I could insert the tip of my erection between her lips. She stayed perfectly still and I eased myself into her hot wet mouth a couple of inches.

I could well believe that she had never done oral sex before, she didn't seem to have the first idea what to do. She just lay there unmoving, she did not even close her lips around me. I have always been aware that giving a man a blow job is an act that many older women are either reluctant to try or have very little experience with. In many ways it is an act of greater intimacy than vaginal sex, and certainly one demanding greater trust. Young women of my own generation have grown up with sexual freedom but also with the constraints of safe sex and so hand jobs, blow jobs and even anal sex and the use of condoms when fucking with a new partner are second nature to most girls, they are taught about it all at school for God's sake. For many older women, particularly those who may have been raised in a sheltered environment where sex was a taboo subject, any deviations from the routine of one missionary position fuck a week on Friday night with your husband was aberrant and I have found that a lot of middle aged women came to oral sex via a bad experience and were never comfortable with the practice or just downright hated it. I can well understand the aversion, I wouldn't want to suck a guy's dick and in the past have always followed the rule that sex should be enjoyable... and it can only be enjoyed if both participants are willing. What I was doing right then made that idea hypocritical in the extreme.

I guess what I was putting Audrey Chalmers through was one of those bad experiences, she wasn't willing and she didn't want to be face fucked but I was going to do it anyway no matter how reluctant she was. She had been in the wrong place at the wrong time and was now the vessel which was going to receive the full backlash of my sexually charged anger over the shit pie that life had served up for me.

Her misfortune was that despite my long felt hearty dislike of the woman, I DID find her attractive and she DID turn me on, especially now that I had her virtually naked and in my power.

She remained unmoving as I eased my cock slowly an inch further into her mouth. It felt wonderful, her mouth was so hot and I could feel her tongue just gently fluttering against the underside of my dick and the inexperienced scratchy touch of her teeth and so I decided to help her out and do the work myself and began to gently thrust into her mouth, each push taking me further into that fantastic wet tunnel until I felt the constriction of the entrance to her throat. It was a different experience... all the other women who had given me blow-jobs had at least some experience and were enthusiastic. My cock was sopping wet now and was slithering nicely in and out and she was starting to make little gasping moaning noises as she began to learn the technique of breathing whilst giving a BJ.

"G-u-u-u...g-u-u-u...g-u-u-u...Nah!" Suddenly she twisted away desperately trying to disengage her mouth from my prick. I took pity on her and pulled back, she was panicking because the tip of my stiffy pressed into the top of her throat and had started choking and I didn't want her throwing up or passing out. She just lay beside me limply her only movement being the heaving of her lovely breasts as she gasped for air.

I grasped my erection and brought it back to her red lips. "Again!" I ordered. I noticed that her lipstick still appeared unsmudged but there was a small smear of red around the root of my cock.

"No please... I can't... it's wrong... it scares me..." She whimpered. Her eyes widened as my prick touched her lips but she slowly opened them and allowed me to gently push back into her mouth. This time I used my hand to press her head down onto me rather than thrusting into her using my hips.

"That's right... YOU need to do it... Just think of it as you fucking me with your mouth, OK?" I encouraged. "NOW SUCK IT!" What? Was I giving sex technique lessons now?"

She parted her lips a bit more and her mouth slid down over my pole easily. I released my hand and she bobbed slowly a couple of times and looked up at me.

"Yeah, just like that," I told her. It was starting to feel really good.

With her lips now in action her mouth felt a perfect fit for my dick. She kept her body steady and bobbed her head slow and steady, taking in at least three-quarters of my length each time. Then to my amazement suddenly she began to suck... but I mean genuinely suck... squeezing my prick with her tongue and tightening her lips around my girth. This was her first time with a man's tool in her mouth and many girls I knew who had been giving BJs for years had never mastered that particular skill. Deep and slow she sucked, her eyes closed one minute, looking up at me the next. I thought that she was stunningly beautiful at that moment with her carmine lips stretched around my dick and her silky hair falling in a cascade across her face and tickling my groin.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned involuntarily. I wanted to run my hands through that gorgeous hair of hers, but I couldn't...I mustn't show any sign of affection or weakness. I couldn't stroke her cheek, massage the back of her neck or any of the little things that I would normally to do to a woman while she was giving me head.

She had begun to make little gasping, moaning sounds deep in her throat but was not struggling for release and neither did she seem to be in physical distress although an occasional tear still squeezed from her eye and ran slowly down her cheek. She continued sucking me that way, not speeding up or changing her pace and we continued for maybe an incredible ten minutes, but it seemed like forever. It was so unbelievably sensuous the way that her virgin mouth enclosed me and engulfed me in a world of pleasure. This woman could become really good at this! I was becoming desperately in need of release, the pressure was building up making the pleasure that this poor abused woman was giving me almost too excruciating to endure.

She looked up at me, her eyes pleading, but it was too much to bear and I had to look away. In her sexual innocence she had no idea what was about to happen. She just wanted her bloody ordeal to be over.

I felt myself stiffen and that familiar tingling in the balls warned me that I was coming to the boil and would not be able to hold back from release for too much longer. That was giving me a dilemma. Somewhere deep in my subconscious was a spark of suppressed decency which was screaming at me not to flood this innocent woman's mouth with my semen... I either needed to warn her or pull back. It was a fucking joke in the worst taste... I was raping her for Christ's sake and I was moralising about whether I should make her swallow or take a facial.

It WAS going to happen! I wanted to come! I needed to come! I was going to come! It was going to happen RIGHT NOW!

I grasped the base of my erection and dragged it from her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she let out a gasp of surprise as I thrust her away so that she tumbled onto her back beside me.

It was an incredible orgasm... fuelled by my pent up anger and frustrations and totally uncontrolled. I guess my eyes had either rolled back into my fucking head or I had been temporarily struck blind as I did not see where the pulsing streams of jizz were aimed or where it landed.

"O-h-h-h-h-h! Oh, God Help me!" Her anguished cry caused me to open my eyes and I suddenly remembered where I was and what I had done.

Audrey Chalmers was laid beside me a horrified expression on her face. My sticky, oozing cum was splattered across her chest and breasts and was dribbling down to pool in her navel. It must have erupted like a bloody fountain. My prick felt drained and was starting to return to its off-duty limp state.

"Shit! I'm so..." I started softly then stopped. What was the point in telling her I was sorry... I wasn't! Face fucking her had been fantastic, it had brought me a monster orgasm, I wasn't sorry about that in the least but something deep inside of me was experiencing pangs of guilt about my appalling treatment of this poor woman. The worst thing was I thought I was beginning to sober up...I needed to anaesthetize my conscience again quickly.

"Oh you filthy disgusting beast! Look what you have done to me! Get it off of me...get it off of me NOW!" She wailed and twisted and struggled so furiously against the binding around her wrists that she was in danger of falling onto the floor if I had not dragged her back into the centre of the bed. How odd women are... She was more offended by my giving her a jizz bath and by being forced to suck my cock.

I scrambled across the room and snatched up the bedroom door key from where I had thrown it earlier. At least there was a lock. I could lock her in whilst I went for a towel, and more importantly some beers and my cigarettes. This was not a NO SMOKING establishment she might not like it but she would just have to put up with it.

"Just shut it...OK!" Her imperious demands were starting to annoy me again. I slipped out of the door quickly and banged it behind me and turned the key in the lock then ran downstairs found my fags lit one and went into the kitchen to collect some lagers which I put into one of the carrier bags from the mini-market. By the time that I got back upstairs to the bathroom I had downed one can of beer and started another and was starting to feel a bit horny again. That blow job had been terrific and she had got what she deserved for all the crap she had stirred up for guys in the village. I collected a towel and my clothes from the bathroom floor and then stood and listened for a moment at the bedroom door.

It was quiet in there... Too bloody quiet... What was the fucking bitch up too?

I knelt and peered through the keyhole. She wasn't laying on the bed but I couldn't see her anywhere. The room was quite dark now, the evening was drawing in and the last of the daylight was going outside. I would need to put the light on and draw the curtains. I put the key into the lock and turned it as quietly and gently as I could and then flung the door wide open and sprang into the room like some sort of naked muppet ninja. The door smashed back against the wall, obviously she wasn't waiting behind there to ambush me. I felt like a right pillock standing stark naked and straddle legged in the middle of the room my prick swinging like a length of bell rope my clothes in one hand and the bag of beers in the other.

She was standing forlornly by the rear window probably hoping to attract attention from somebody who could start a rescue. Not much hope of that the window looked out across open farmland to a distant wood, there wasn't even a foot path running across it and the other window was screened from the lane into the village by a large tree.

That started me thinking, was there anybody who would miss Mrs Audrey Chalmers and might come looking for her? I knew that she lived alone, it wasn't prayer meeting night, she certainly didn't have a partner... shit, she couldn't even give a BJ. More importantly, what was I going to do with her? Right now I needed her away from the window so that I could draw the curtains and put the light on.

"Sit down on the bed!" I snapped. I thought that she was going to kick off again but she reluctantly shuffled over and sat on the edge of the bed farthest from me showing me her back. It was like she was sulking. Why did that piss me off... I was holding her prisoner and had raped her... she was entitled to sulk a bit. Why should I feel annoyed...we weren't in a relationship, I didn't, couldn't expect her to like me. I quickly drew both sets of curtains and switched on the standard lamp in the corner, it lit the room well enough but without the glare of the overhead light. I relocked the door and put the key in the pocket of my jeans took a swig of lager and smoked another cigarette whilst I just stood looking at the pale curve of her smooth back.

I took the damp towel and walked over to stand over her. "Lay down and I will get you cleaned up."

My semen had almost dried on her skin in the warm room but had left a silvery sheen like the trail of a snail where it had splashed across her tits and belly. She shivered a bit when the moist coldness of the towel met her warm skin and her eyes widened when I carefully and slowly wiped her breasts, paying them special attention, gently and caressingly sponging the underside of each round globe then returning to fuss with her nipples gently nipping them with the damp towel and then dabbing them dry. Was it my imagination or were those neat little nubs starting to harden and become engorged?

"Don't touch me there..." She begged and tried to wriggle away. She was too late, I was attracted to those beautiful round breasts like a moth is fatally drawn to a flame. With her hands tied behind and beneath her she had no chance of squirming away from me and I sat down beside her and ran my hand over the firm mounds of her breasts feeling the tiny nipples hard against my palm and heard her take a sharp intake of breath and then emit a burst of almost inaudible whimpering noises.

My hand had moved of its own accord to cup a breast and then my fingers were rolling and gently squeezing the nipple into a firm bud. God, but her tits were fantastic, I have always loved the round curvaceous body of the mature woman and I found her captive body totally irresistible. I lowered my head and moved my lips down to run my tongue around the standing nub and the swollen little aureola moistening it so that my fingers could caress it without friction. She gave a small moan and tried to move her breast away from my ministrations.

"Oh no... Please don't...don't do that..." She pleaded quietly, but her breath was coming in tiny gasps and her tongue was flicking in and out to moisten her lips. Her face and neck were flushed, I guessed with embarrassment at my intimate touch.

Moving my head I transferred my attention to the other breast, licking and sucking at the sensitive point until it too stood erect, I sucked as much of her nipple, aureola and breast into my mouth as I could without nipping her with my teeth. Then suddenly she arched her back and moaned loudly, I was not at all sure if it was in anguish or from unwilling pleasure. Whether or not she was enjoying having her tits sucked her body was betraying her and reacting to my love making and her breasts were visibly responding to my attention her nipples becoming hard and hot to the touch.

Still sucking gently at her breast I skimmed my fingers down her ribs and over the indentation of her navel to the top of her high waisted white knickers and rested my hand briefly on her neat firm round tummy.

She was wearing the type of white cotton pants favoured by some older women with an elasticated panel at the front to support the stomach, I had never actually encountered such formidable underwear on a woman before, in truth they looked and felt ghastly, not in any way sexy or attractive but I guess that Mrs Chalmers had not intended that they be seen or handled by a strange man or by any man at all.

Undeterred I moved my hand down to rest between her open legs. The crotch of her knickers felt slightly damp and I pressed against the thick fabric feeling the outline shape of her pussy through the material, my finger tracing the indentation of her vulva lips.

"Oh NO! Stop...! Please stop...!" She moaned loudly and clamped her thighs together trying to expel my hand but only succeeded in trapping my fingers even harder against her warm groin. I pressed my finger hard against her concealed sex which caused her to start to whimper again and buck her hips and drum her heels against the mattress trying to throw me off.

I removed my lips reluctantly from her breasts and stood up, my now fully erect prick standing to attention and ready for action. Those horrid knickers had to go! They really were fucking hideous.

I gripped the elasticated waistband firmly and started to draw them down over her hips exposing a small triangle of downy light brown fluff shielding her Mound of Venus and the soft pouting lips of her vulva. There was no way that she was going to make this easy for me. As soon as she realised my intention she began to buck and twist frantically and thrash her legs... as if it was going to make any difference. She was laying down on her back, her hands were tied behind her... I was standing over her, I was stronger than her. Those knickers were coming off!

"No! No! N-o-o-o-o!" She wailed. "Stop it! I don't want..." But in the end the vile garment was dragged over her feet and came free with a loud elastic snap and was banished to a distant corner of the room.

I leaned forward and pushed her knees roughly apart exposing her most private parts to my critical gaze.

1...456789