Lucky Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,288 Followers

"Exactly," Marie said. "If the two of us were to have sex and you came after five minutes, I don't think I would have had time to have an orgasm."

He saw her glancing down at his cock. It was still rigid, but not fully erect.

"How long do you stay erect after you cum?"

"Well, the tip gets a little sensitive, so Kelly can't really touch it after I have an orgasm, but usually I deflate pretty quickly."

She looked down. "If this is any indication of your normal performance while still being stimulated, I think you're gifted in more ways than just size and girth. Regardless, we can work on you suppressing that sensitivity sometime, but I think you two are really missing out. Think about it like this. Duncan, you have a dick that's not so large that it hurts, but big enough and shaped correctly that you don't have to do much work to make a woman come. Kelly, you have a downright perfect body, and super sensitive nipples. You two are basically just made to have sex, and you haven't been taking advantage of that. It looks like you can maintain an erection after you have an orgasm, and if so, you can learn to suppress that sensitivity and then you'd be able to have sex for fucking hours. Can you imagine how many orgasms you'd give Kelly?"

Duncan couldn't help but smile widely. "I don't think we'd ever get anything done."

Kelly giggled at his smile and leaned into him. "So what other tips can you give us?" she asked finally.

Marie smile. "First, lovers need to learn to enjoy each other's... juices, for lack of a better word. I saw you wipe your mouth off when you came up from giving him oral. If he goes down on you, you need to learn to enjoy it when he comes up to kiss you with your pussy still on his face. Likewise, if she's good enough to suck your dick, you should be good enough to kiss her when she comes up for air. I'm not saying you need to kiss her with a mouthful of your cum, but if it's just saliva and seminal fluid, there's no reason not to make out with her."

Duncan shrugged. "I think I can handle that."

"Next, you guys could have easily moved into a 69 when I re-positioned Kelly. Do you guys enjoy that?"

Kelly blushed, so Duncan answered for her. "We haven't ever done that."

"Oh my," Marie giggled. "You guys are so sheltered. I can't wait to open the doors for you two. Let see, what else..." she said.

Duncan pulled Kelly up for a kiss and smiled as he looked into her eyes.

"Obviously, she's going to get better at deepthroating you and just cock-sucking in general with the more practice she has, so the more blow jobs you get, the better."

Marie sat quietly in thought for a minute. "I guess that's all for now," she said finally. "You guys work on those things and we'll see how you've progressed next time." Kelly stood then and helped Duncan up off the bed.

"I think you were very good today," Kelly said, looking over at Marie. "I'm proud of you for behaving yourself. If you keep it up, you might eventually convince me to share him with you. Maybe."

Duncan chuckled as he felt his cock bounce up in excitement.

Marie licked her lips and glanced down. "God I want to have that thing in my mouth," she said, breathing heavily.

"Not today," Kelly said. "Go home and make love to your husband for a while. We'll see you guys tonight."

Marie groaned and headed towards the bedroom door. "I can't, he's been with one of his nurses all night. He's probably not home yet, and if he is, he won't be of any use to me for at least a few hours."

"You let him fuck his own nurses?" Duncan asked.

"Well yeah, kind of goes along with the whole, "Open Marriage" thing we've got going on."

They both laughed and pulled on their clothes.

"But just so we're clear, I would have licked both of you clean," she said looking at both of them directly before turning back to the hallway.

He glanced over at his wife and saw a momentary look of excitement on her face. She looked at him and blushed. Smiling, he adjusted his cock in his underwear so that it bulged rudely in front of him and headed out into the hallway to come up behind Marie and wrap his arms around her, his cock pressing into her buttocks.

"Duncan! If you torture her like that, she won't be able to control herself," Kelly warned.

Marie groaned and whimpered as she pushed backwards into him. "God that's so fucking unfair. You are so fucking mean, Duncan."

Duncan grinned and wrapped his arms around her, pushing her forwards down the hallway, his hands on her hips.

"Come on Kelly, just tell him to pull my panties down and fuck me," she moaned. "I was a good girl this whole time," she pleaded.

Duncan laughed and walked her to the front door. She surprised him by turning and grabbing his cock roughly and squeezing, and then moving her face to within an inch of his.

"When she finally lets me fuck you, I'm going to break my pussy off on this big motherfucker," she growled, kissing him quickly and then releasing him.

Kelly laughed so hard her stomach began to hurt. Duncan turned and smiled at her as Marie closed the door after blowing her a kiss.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" he said.

"You deserved that," she said finally, her eyes lined with tears of mirth. "Teasing poor Marie, how could you? She really was such a well-behaved little slut."

Duncan grinned and then marveled at the two of them. "Man, what has come over us?"

Kelly turned and looked up at him. "Well, we're definitely expanding our horizons."

Duncan smiled and wrapped her in a hug. "I'm going to go bring in some firewood for tonight."

"You might want to consider putting on clothes, unless you want the neighborhood ladies to jump you," she said playfully. "Or you know, freeze to death."

He laughed and nodded, turning and heading to the bedroom to dress a little more warmly than a pair of underwear. It was still January, and it was still cold enough for there to be snow on the ground. Snow was rare in Texas, but the recent cold spell hadn't let up and there had been a few inches very recently.

Duncan went outside to his shed and got his chainsaw and maul, and then opened the back gate. He headed out to the pile of mesquite that he'd cut that previous autumn and yanked on the cord to start the saw. He trimmed the longer pieces and then split the fatter logs with his triangle-headed maul.

An hour or so later, he had a relatively substantial pile of firewood that he stacked near the back door, carrying some inside to build a fire. By the time he'd finished, it was time for lunch, and Kelly had made them both a sandwich. They ate lunch by the fire and then lay down for a nap.

*****

Kelly

Kelly kissed Duncan on the forehead and let him sleep longer. She'd just woken up from their afternoon nap and was headed to the laundry room. Her phone buzzed as she left the bedroom. She glanced down and saw a message from an old friend, Heidi.

"Need to talk, call me when you can," it said.

Kelly quickly messaged back. "I can talk now," she typed.

Her phone buzzed a few seconds later and she answered. "Hey!" she said, excited to talk to her old friend.

"Hey," came the response. "I'm going to be in town next month and I wanted to see if I could come by and say hi."

"Of course! Come by any time. What day will you be in?"

"The weekend after Valentine's Day."

"Okay! I'll see you then."

Kelly put the phone down, excited by the prospect of seeing Heidi after so long. It had been at least a year since either of them had made the trip. Heidi lived in Indianapolis, too far for just a day trip to visit from where Kelly and Duncan lived in Texas. She'd known Heidi in her hometown of Katy, Texas and had been best friends with her since.

She was slightly taller than Kelly, blonde, and a few months younger. Her demeanor couldn't have been more different, however. Where Kelly had always been a withdrawn, well-behaved young woman, Heidi seemed to thrive on bad decisions. Kelly giggled when she thought of some of the things she'd pulled.

Heading to the laundry room, she began to fold the clothes in the dryer. Her thoughts inevitably turned from thinking about her old friend, to thinking about her new friend. She was afraid to stop and think about what had happened lately, how much she'd changed even though it really wasn't that much of a change compared to Marie's behavior.

She felt herself blushing when she thought about Marie watching her as she sucked on her husband's cock. Her hand strayed from a towel to her chest as she felt her heart race. They were both out of their comfort zones, but so far it was fun. Neither of them seemed to be bothered by it, especially Duncan. His display earlier with Marie had shocked her. She realized that she wasn't bothered by it, however, to her surprise. What would she have done if Duncan or Marie had tried to go further? She honestly couldn't say. An even better question was, how close was she to telling Duncan to just have his way with Marie.

She covered her mouth in surprise at herself, her face blushing crimson. She went back to folding clothes.

"Laundry," she told herself. "Laundry is safe."

Flashing had been a spur of the moment thing too. She'd been surprised at how good it had made her feel, everyone turning and staring at her with such intensity. She could close her eyes and still feel their gazes on her skin. She could easily see how this lifestyle could be addicting, especially if most people reacted to her like that.

There was also something that hadn't been there for Duncan and her. Something had happened with the two of them. She'd enjoyed sex with him, but doing what they'd been doing the past week or so, her orgasms had been way more intense than ever. Sucking his dick had gone from something that she didn't want to do, to something that she wanted to learn more about, to something she thoroughly enjoyed. Just thinking about it now was getting her wet, she realized.

She shook her thoughts away and tried to concentrate on the laundry.

*****

Duncan

Duncan yawned and stretched as he awoke from his nap, turning to glance at the clock and saw that it was early in the afternoon. He stumbled from the bed, pulled on a shirt and headed downstairs to find his wife reading a magazine on the couch. Coming up behind her, he ran both of his arms down her shoulders to her breasts and squeezed gently as she leaned up to him for a kiss.

"Have a good nap?" she murmured as he fondled her.

"Wonderful. I think I needed it. It's been such a long week." He kissed her neck and then hopped over the couch to sit next to her. "Any idea what the plan is for tonight?"

She shook her head. "I assume we're just having dinner, maybe hop in the hot tub or talk some more."

He nodded and picked up the paper.

She turned to look at him then. "Why? Did you want something else to happen?"

He shook his head. "No, goofball. I was just curious if Marie or anyone else had told you of any particular plans."

As if on cue, both of their phones went off at the same time. Duncan looked at her curiously and checked the phone. He saw that he had a new notification and clicked it open. It was a group message from Ed.

"Marie and I figured we could go out and have some fun tonight. How does everyone feel about going out to dinner, on us of course?"

Duncan glanced up at Kelly who was reading the message on her phone. She shrugged and then nodded at him, then began to text back on her phone.

"Duncan and I will be happy to attend. Just let us know where."

Everyone else confirmed for that evening, and it was decided they would go to Double D's.

"I apologize in advance, Baby. This place is a little bit risqué," he told her as he hopped into the shower.

She shrugged as she prepared herself in the mirror, making weird faces as she put on her makeup. "I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Well, it's one of those restaurants that features the waitresses... features."

She chuckled at him. "Well, that's okay. I'll just have to give them some competition." She glanced over at him, a grin on her face. "In fact, I think I have an idea." She picked up her phone again and texted the group a message.

Duncan looked down as his phone buzzed. "How does everyone feel about a challenge?"

"What did you have in mind?" came the expected reply from one of the recipients.

"All the ladies wear something really sexy and we'll see how much of a distraction we can be and give the girls at Double D's some competition."

Both of their phones buzzed with messages for the next minute or so. Everyone seemed to be in agreement that it was a good idea.

Duncan chuckled. "So what am I wearing?"

"Mmm, how about some blue jeans and a nice tight shirt?" she asked, walking over to go through his side of their closet. It was minuscule compared to her side, but that was to be expected. She pulled out a shirt that she always said he looked good in. He chuckled again and tossed it on the bed.

"I'm going to groom my beard. You find something you think I'll approve of and let me see it."

"Oooh!" she said, thoroughly liking the idea. She went to her side of the closet and picked out an array of clothes. He shrugged at the first two she held up, paused on a pale-green number for a second but then smiled when she held up the red dress. He was just about to choose that one when he asked her to hold up the pale-green one again.

"It's either the red or the pale-green," he said, snipping at his beard with a pair of trimming scissors.

She continued to hold them both up. "You decide," she said finally, not budging.

He turned around again and looked at both as she alternated holding them up against herself.

"Try on the red one first, and see what it looks like."

She did as she was told, dropping the towel from its place around her body and drawing a smile from him in the process. She slid the silk dress over herself and adjusted it in the mirror briefly. He turned and smiled.

"Turn around," he said.

She grinned slightly and did as she was told. The dress was tight on her, accentuating her curves, and it had a bare section in the back. It came down to just below her butt, keeping her modest unless she decided to bend over too far.

"God you are sexy," he muttered. "I like that."

She turned and glanced over her shoulder, tossing her dark, wet hair as she did so.

"Damn," he muttered, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle.

She giggled, briefly embarrassed and turned, covering her mouth. She turned slightly red then, feeling a little exposed. "Would you like me to try on the pale-green one?"

He could tell that she wasn't quite comfortable with the red one yet, but she would get there.

"Try on the pale-green one and see how that looks."

She left the room for a few minutes and he finished up his trimming, then pulled out the nose and ear trimmer and went to work removing all the hair from all the places it wasn't wanted.

She cleared her throat behind him and he turned.

"Wow," he said.

The red one was sexy, but the pale-green one was dangerous.

It was a long sleeve garment in two pieces, and was made to be worn loosely on her body. The top had arms that were widened slightly at the bottom with a slight ruffle in the fabric. There was a drawstring going through the neck that could be adjusted across her cleavage, revealing as little or as much as she chose to. It wasn't tied at the moment and the ends hung loosely revealing a lot of her enticing cleavage. It was loose across her waist, but seemed to hug her body in just the right way, accentuating her already deadly curves.

The bottom part of her garment was a simple loose skirt that had a rope belt with frayed ends tied loosely around it and stopped halfway to her knees. She was already blushing, but he'd obviously made the choice.

"That's the one."

"I was afraid you'd say that," she replied, blushing.

He smiled. "Tie the top, but leave some room for cleavage."

"I want to tease, not just show them my body," she protested weakly. She glanced down, indicating her breasts.

"What about them?" he asked.

"My nipples," she answered.

"Yeah, they look sexy!" he said with a grin.

"Duncan, there's nothing left to the imagination. You can even tell that I have nipple rings!"

Duncan laughed at that. "Baby, all our friends saw your breasts last Saturday. We're going to eat at a place that show off breasts. What are you afraid of?"

She looked a little flustered at that moment, so he took her in his arms.

"You look fucking incredible," he told her. "We're going to win this challenge."

She sighed, resigned to her fate. He reached down then and began to tie the drawstring on the garment's neckline. He pulled it gently, drawing the ends of the top together slightly. The leading edge of the garment cut down over her breasts in a deep V shape, stopping midway to her navel. He stopped when the edge of the garment covered both of her nipples by a few inches. She had lots of cleavage showing.

"Duncan!" she said, looking down. "I can't go out looking like this! One little stumble and my boobs will pop out! You can even see my nipple rings through the fabric!"

He chuckled. "You said it was my choice. Be glad I'm letting you wear panties," he said playfully.

She covered her face briefly in shock but then sighed and began to fix her hair and makeup. "Don't get dressed yet, I'm going to make some changes to your clothes."

He laughed at that and headed to sit on the bed.

"Take off those boxers," she ordered, heading to his underwear drawer.

She pulled out a pair of boxer-briefs and handed them to him. He slid them on, feeling the material gripping his crotch comfortably.

"If you're going to be showing off your wife's breasts, I'm going to give the other girls something to drool over too. There's no reason I can't show off my husband's big dick," she said, heading back into his closet to find the tightest pair of pants he could still fit in to.

He laughed easily and began to pull on the clothes that she'd selected for him. A short while later, she emerged from their bedroom and the two of them pulled on coats, heading out the door.

She kissed him on the cheek as he opened her door for her and helped her into his truck. A short trip later and they pulled in to the restaurant, only a few minutes late. They hopped out and headed inside.

*****

Kelly

"Hi! Welcome to Double D's," said a pretty blonde hostess. "How many for tonight?" she asked.

"Hey there," Duncan said. "We're meeting some people here."

The hostess nodded and began to walk towards one of the private rooms.

Kelly followed behind her husband, desperately wishing she didn't have to take off her coat. They finally arrived at the room where they heard Marie's voice. She took a deep breath and entered behind Duncan. There was a pretty waitress with no shirt on standing next to Marie taking down her drink order. Marie looked up and smiled and waved the two of them over.

"Hey girly!" she said loudly. The others around the table looked up and smiled. Drake, Molly, Ed, Mark and Marie sat around a table. There were four empty chairs and Duncan sat down in a chair next to Ed. Kelly slid in on his right side, still clutching the coat tightly to herself even though her husband had already taken his off.

To Ed's immediate left sat Marie, followed by Mark, and then the other two empty chairs, Molly, Drake, and then back around to Kelly.

"You look really good," Molly said, easily looking Duncan up and down. "Those are some really... sexy clothes that you picked out."

Kelly looked up at Duncan as he began to blush a little. "Actually, Kelly chose the clothes."

Mark groaned. "Man, did your wife have to choose your clothes for you?"

Kelly shook her head. "We are doing this thing where we pick the other person's clothes out. He has to wear whatever I choose, and vice-versa."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,288 Followers