Lucky Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

Kelly grinned and hopped off the table, reaching for a towel and taking a drink of some bottled water that Frank brought for them.

"Thanks! That was so much fun!" she said, turning and grinning widely at Duncan. He smiled and realized at that moment, how truly, truly lucky he was. He loved that fiery ball of energy so damn much, it seemed like it would rip his heart from his chest. He felt like he finally had his answer. He would, in fact, enjoy seeing another man with his wife. Those who would judge them be damned.

"You guys looked really good," Duncan said. "I can't believe how erotic that was!"

Luc smiled and accepted the towel, drying himself of cum, sweat, and oil. As he finished with that one, he disappeared into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later, dressed and cleaned up. He immediately came back over to Duncan and Kelly who were engaged in conversation about the shoot and how fun it was.

He reached out and shook Duncan's hand.

"Thank you for allowing me to spend a little time with your beautiful wife. I consider myself blessed to have been allowed to enjoy her as I did." He turned and kissed Kelly on the cheek, backing up slightly to address her. "You are a delight to work with."

Kelly smiled and looked back at him as she stood there naked, "You were wonderful and I'm glad I got to work with such a gentleman for my first boy/girl shoot."

"Maybe we work together again, no?" he asked, a wry smile coming to his lips. He turned and nudged Duncan in the ribs. "Maybe next time we get to go a little farther, yes?" Duncan laughed and nodded along with him.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Luc," Duncan said, smiling and shaking his hand a final time.

"Actually, next time I bring my own beautiful wife and we can all four have some fun," Luc said.

"That sounds like a really good time," Kelly said, grinning.

"Au revoir, mes amis" he said, turning and heading out the door.

Camille came forwards then and smiled widely at the two. "So what did you think?"

"Very hot," Duncan said. "I couldn't be prouder of her."

Kelly blushed, unable to remove the smile from her face. "That was so much fun."

"So everyone is okay?" Camille asked.

"Oh, very okay," Kelly answered, looking at Duncan.

"Very much so," he said.

"Feel free to use our shower in the changing room if you need to Kelly. We'll be cleaning up in here for a little while, so take your time."

"Thank you, Camille," Kelly said, moving forwards and hugging her. Chuckling, she embraced the lithe, nude redhead.

"Oops, sorry. Forgot I was naked, ha-ha," Kelly said. She quickly disappeared into the changing room and Duncan heard a shower start to run. After cleaning herself off, she got dressed and came back out.

"Here's your check," Camille said, smiling and handing it to Kelly. "Worth every penny!"

"Thanks again Camille," Duncan said. "We'll see you in six months!"

"Ha!" she replied as they began to leave. "We'll see about that!"

Duncan looked down as Kelly practically wrapped herself around his arm and snuggled up to him on the way out.

"So how horny are you?" she asked as they walked to the truck. He walked her around to her side of the vehicle, quietly, and opened the door. Smiling as she turned towards the truck, he reached forwards and lifted her skirt, his fingers quickly beginning to pull at the underwear. She slapped his hands away playfully.

"Stop that, you bad man, we're in public," she admonished.

He didn't stop however, and pushed her forwards as she gasped, a wide smile finding its way to her face again.

"I don't remember asking for permission," he said, his voice suddenly deep and commanding.

Quickly reaching down, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out as she giggled and spread her legs a little. "Uh oh, I'm in trouble for being a little slut, aren't I?" she asked, looking back and pouting playfully.

He grinned and moved forwards, his cock still erect from the excitement of the shoot. Sliding it gently across her pussy, he leaned forwards and grabbed both of her hips.

"I'm just reclaiming what's mine," he said, reaching up to wrap a hand up in her hair.

Her face was wracked with surprise and she was severely turned on. He pushed into her gently, letting her briefly adjust before he began to slide deeper and deeper, her head lolling forwards. He suddenly remembered what she'd done for him the other day, making him think about Amy when he was fucking her. He smiled.

"I want you to close your eyes and picture Luc behind you right now. He's got his cock in you and he's thrusting, fucking you. I'm standing next to you and watching you, a huge smile on my face. Can you see it?" he asked.

"Oh God, Duncan, yes," she moaned. He felt her squeeze her muscles, her Kegels, and the rippled convulsion washed down the length of his cock. With one hand gently pulling her hair, the other gripped one of her delicious butt cheeks and squeezed as she began to softly yelp when his cock powered into her over and over.

"Do you enjoy it when Luc fucks you?" Duncan asked, grinning.

"Oh fuck yes," Kelly answered. "Fuck me harder," she groaned, her face flat on the truck seat.

His cock was practically slamming into her, again and again as she yelped into the seat. "Oh my God," she moaned, her back arching as she began to clench down on him, her cunt seizing and her body filling with endorphins.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck... yes... yes..." she moaned.

Duncan began to cum then, having held out as long as he could for being so turned on. Kelly groaned and ground her hips backwards as she felt his warm seed plunge into her. His cock slid smoothly in and out, rivulets of cum leaking from her pussy as the massive organ made its way back and forth inside it. Finally, several minutes after he finally stopped coming and stopped stroking back and forth into her, he lifted her up into the truck without bothering to cover her, and shut the door, walking around to his side as he put his cock back in his pants.

Climbing in, he smiled as she grinned up at him from her side.

"You definitely just fucked my brains out," she said, laughing. They drove home without incident after that, and fell into bed snuggled tightly together.

The next morning, he awoke to the familiar sensation of her lips around his cock, her soft moans wafting up from beneath the sheet and her warm hands stroking his steadily growing prick. He threw the cover aside and smiled down at her as she grinned playfully back up at him.

"Good morning," he groaned, stretching his arms, shoulders, and back as she powerfully sucked the tip of his cock and stroked faster.

"Good morning," she mumbled, her mouth full of his dick. She giggled and lowered her face again, her lips sliding far down on his cock as he felt his cock head hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but quickly repeated the move and he felt it brush the back of her throat again. She groaned then, pushing hard and he felt the tip pushing against the soft flesh of her throat. Finally, she couldn't push anymore and had to breathe. Gasping for air, she ripped it out of mouth and stroked it as a long line of saliva hung from her lips back to his cock.

He groaned in pleasure at the sight and quickly reached down with both hands. Spinning her over easily, he slid on top of her and kissed her slime covered face quickly. Her tongue was furiously entwining with his as he reached down between their legs and pulled his cock down to her squishy pussy. One quick thrust and he was in, his dick sliding deeply into her as her pussy fought to accept his girth. Lovingly wrapping itself around him, her cunt sucked hungrily at it as he pulled back, and then plunged back in. Her pussy pulled at the skin of his cock, fingers of pleasure rocketing through both of them. He pulled both hands up to her face then and gripped it, lifting her head slightly and forcing her face towards his. She stared directly into his eyes as his cock curved into her again and again, its girth pushing out her lips and drawing them in slightly before the return trip pulled them back.

He groaned, feeling her flex her muscles again, and then felt her orgasm kick off. She yelped and clawed briefly at his back as he thrust deeply into her, his cock bottoming out as her pussy clenched down hard on him. She yelped and gasped at him, her eyes locked on his.

"Fuck," he groaned, thrusting faster and faster, "FUCK," he groaned a final time, his cock spraying its load deeply into her as she gasped and clawed at him.

"Fuck, yes," she whispered, her own orgasm powering harder and causing her body to clench stiffly and her neck and back to arch. He kept sliding into her again and again, his cock head dumping load after load into her quaking cunt.

She moaned and finally her body relaxed as she reached up and pulled him down to her, their lips quickly finding each other. Collapsing, he slid to her side and pulled her close to him.

"You fuck me so good, baby," she grinned, turning around and nuzzling his chest.

He smiled and fought to catch his breath. "Back at you, sexy," he said, kissing her briefly. He felt her hand slide downwards to gently stroke his diminishing erection. They relaxed for a while, letting their bodies recover and basking in the afterglow.

Finally, Kelly pulled back and looked up at him. "I liked what you did last night," she said.

"Mmm?" he asked.

"Fucking me after I played," she clarified. "I was talking to Marie about all the ins and outs of being with other people and being in an open relationship at lunch the other day. She said that it's important for couples that swing and play around with other couples to spend time reconnecting."

He nodded. "I agree. That sounds like something we need to definitely do."

"We have to add that to our list of rules. After we play, we have to spend time together. We need time to be affectionate with each other and reconnect. I think we should do it by making love as soon as possible. If that's not physically possible though, we have to do it at the earliest opportunity."

He smiled. "So you're saying when I send you off to go fuck Mark, Drake, and Ed, when you get back I need to fuck you as soon as possible."

She giggled and playfully slapped his arm. "That's a special case, though. My poor little pussy would be so sore and abused by that point, baby." She giggled and slid atop him.

He shrugged playfully.

"You'd really punish my naughty little pussy that much by shoving this giant cock in me after I'd been freshly fucked by three or four other men?" She looked at him with wide, innocent, eyes as she spoke, her hand stroking him again.

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. Quiet for a moment, he paused and then, "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'll definitely be reclaiming your pussy as mine."

She grinned and wriggled upwards to kiss him. "I can guarantee you that my pussy will always be yours, baby."

He smiled and kissed her deeply, one hand moving around to the back of her head and pulling her close.

"We just might loan it out from time to time," he whispered, drawing a cackle of laughter from her. She looked back up at him and shook her head.

"You're rotten," she said playfully. The two lay there for a few more minutes before finally succumbing to the need to rouse themselves for the day.

He smiled then, as an idea found its way to his head.

*****

Kelly

Her day started out like normal, lots of work and keeping the new girl occupied. She had her sorting through a pile of papers and she'd stood up, bending over the table. The move caused her skirt to ride up and show a bit more leg than she probably intended, and she had a deliciously curvy ass for a skinny girl.

Mr. Sellers came out and flashed Kelly a grin. She rolled her eyes and shook a finger at him admonishingly. Then, playfully, she stood and walked over to where the girl was looking through the papers and leaned over with her, mimicking the movement and giving Mr. Sellers two rears to admire. Kelly idly chatted with the eighteen year old and glanced back to see her boss laughing. She smirked as he gave her a thumbs up and then she turned back around for a few minutes longer to let him enjoy the view some more.

A little later in the morning, she got a text from Duncan. "Find a way to flash your boss today."

She giggled and shook her head at the text. She was a little shocked at him, but smiled and resolved to give it a shot.

"I'll do my best, Baby," she said, and sent him a devil smiley face.

Later, Kelly decided to have a little fun with her boss and knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said.

Kelly briefly adjusted her top so that her cleavage was prominent, and slid inside quietly.

"You filthy old man," she whispered, coming up to his desk leaning over. She saw his eyes immediately grow wider and look down her top.

You are such a tramp she thought.

"I... I...," he stammered.

"I saw you staring at that poor girl," she said. "And then you stared at me too, didn't you."

He stammered incoherently again.

"You're doing it right now, too, aren't you?" she asked.

He swallowed and then slowly nodded. "I... I... I'm sorry."

Kelly smirked. "You're just trying to see my nipple rings, aren't you? Marie must have told you that I had them. She straightened up and lifted both hands up to grab her rings, albeit through her clothes. Her mouth fell open slightly as she pulled them out against the fabric of her sexy bra.

"I've had them since I was nineteen. My first boyfriend wanted me to get them and bought them for me."

He looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Would you like to see?" she asked.

He nodded, slowly at first.

"Is that a yes?" she asked.

"Yyyyyes...," he stammered.

"That didn't sound like you wanted to see them very much," she said, pouting. "I guess I better go back to work."

"Please," he said. "C...can I please?"

She'd begun walking towards the door, but stopped and turned when he called out. "Please what?"

Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was fighting to keep from shaking. She could get fired if he got offended by her offer, but her excitement was through the roof. She felt that increasingly common, delightful squishiness in her panties.

He swallowed hard again. "Can I please see your nipple rings? For... research," he said, then rolled his eyes at how dumb it sounded.

She nearly laughed, but figured she'd better finish this little game she'd started at her husband's behest.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her shirt and displayed herself to him. She couldn't help but bit her lip nervously for a moment, before smiling and covering herself up.

Eventually the day ended without much more excitement. As she got ready to leave, she glanced over at Marie and chuckled. Danielle was standing in front of the taller woman, looking upwards as she moved close.

"You've got a boyfriend?" Marie asked. "Of course you do, a gorgeous girl like yourself."

Kelly rolled her eyes as she watched Marie putting the moves on an eighteen year old.

"Okay, Duckling," Marie said, playfully brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "You and your boyfriend have a wonderful evening together." The young girl giggled nervously, obviously flustered with Marie's seduction. She managed to stammer "goodbye" three times before she started to turn. "We'll see you tomorrow," Marie said, reaching up and placing both hands on the girl's cheeks and then leaning in for a several-second long, more-than-friends, goodbye kiss.

Kelly rolled her eyes and shook her head.

The flustered blonde smiled and turned, running into a filing cabinet and then quickly apologizing to it in her bewilderment. Marie smiled sweetly and waved as the smiling girl turned and waved three more times and said goodbye twice, before finally being able to make it out of the door. She reappeared a few seconds later to grab her purse and keys from her desk. She grinned sheepishly and waved a final time while Kelly and Marie looked on in bemused silence. The poor girl finally made it out of the office unscathed and disappeared around the corner.

Kelly turned and looked at her friend in silent admonishment.

She grinned widely in response.

"Seducing the new girl?"

Marie giggled. "Come on, she needs to loosen up. I took her to lunch today and she said she's never even had sex! Come on, she's eighteen, what's she waiting for?"

Kelly shook her head. "I dunno, Marie, maybe the right guy?"

Marie rolled her eyes and waved the notion away. "Besides, it's just a little harmless fun."

Kelly sighed and went to gather her things. Marie came up behind her then and spun her around. "Tell me you wouldn't like to see that cute little blonde between your legs, her adorable face looking up at you while she devoured your pussy," she said, running a hand down her body and rubbing gently at Kelly's pussy.

Kelly sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, but wriggled free of her grasp a few seconds later. "I'm not saying that wouldn't be fun..." she said, grinning and knocking Marie's arms away.

"Can you imagine, the cute little blonde head working on your pussy for hours."

Kelly smiled. "Well, I can certainly imagine it now."

Marie giggled and turned towards her own desk. "We're eating out this weekend, at a nice restaurant I mean. Ed has some big news for everyone."

Kelly smirked at the double entendre. "Okay," Kelly said. "I'll tell Duncan."

"Are you ever gonna let me fuck him?" Marie asked suddenly.

Kelly grinned. "Well, you nearly did last weekend. I seem to remember seeing someone with my husband's dick in her mouth."

Marie grinned. "As fun as that was, I need to get impaled on that thing."

Kelly smiled. "I'm sure it won't be too long. You ready to leave?"

Marie nodded and gathered her things. Locking up behind her, Kelly stopped and looked over at her friend as they walked to the elevator. "Can I ask you something?"

Marie nodded. "Of course! What's up?"

"Duncan and I were asked kind of an odd question by Zeke and Amy. She said they're looking for a couple to fool around with, which was kind of why we brought them to the party. She asked us if we wanted to be the couple they'd been looking for. Specifically, someone to be in charge of them, so to speak."

Marie smiled. "So they spend all day being in charge, and they want to play around with a couple that will be in charge of their sex life, to an extent."

"Yes, pretty much that," Kelly said. "How did you know?"

She smiled. "We talked for a little bit at my swim party. Simply put, what they're looking for is for some couple, you and your husband, to basically tell them what to do. Treat them like you are their masters and they are your slaves, and that they are only there to do what you tell them.

"They want that from Duncan and me?"

Marie nodded as they reached the elevator to the parking garage. "The thought of doing what someone else wants instead of their own desires is very exciting to some people. It's like... they don't want to label it as dominant and submissive, but that's essentially what it is."

Kelly nodded, understanding. "So the next time I bring Zeke over, I make him... do... something..." she trailed off.

"Well, Zeke's into being humiliated, remember. He probably enjoys a blowjob as much as the next guy, but forcing him to watch his wife pleasure someone else is more along the lines of what he wants. I'm sure as you guys progress, you can force him to go down on one of your more... brunette... friends," Marie said, indicating herself and grinning.

Kelly snickered.

"But seriously, it's probably better if you and Duncan order Amy to go give someone a blowjob or you know... go do other things. While that happens, Zeke sees that he's powerless to intervene and Amy gets off on being told what to do. I'm sure any guy there would be happy to throw himself upon the altar of sacrifice and get head from that adorable creature."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers