Lucky Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in," she said, suddenly, turning and looking at Marie, who grinned widely and clapped.

She turned and looked at Duncan then, the next in line. He chuckled as he looked around the table at all the hopeful female faces and slowly nodded. "I think it's pretty clear that I'm in."

He turned and nudged Kelly. "What about you?"

She shook her head. "Nope, completely out." Grinning, she took a sip of wine and gave them all a thumbs up. "I'm in," she said, swallowing.

Mark nodded next to her. "I'm in if Becky is in," he said, drawing more than a few surprised looks. "What?" he asked. "That's what boyfriends do, isn't it? Listen to their girlfriends?"

A round of "Awws" went up around the table then as Becky blushed and squeezed close to him.

"Oh shut up," he said, "It's not like we're engaged."

Everyone laughed and Becky nudged her sister.

Rachel shook her head then and nudged Becky. "You didn't answer."

"Oh right, I'm in," she said, grinning sheepishly. "I figured that was a given."

"Same here," Rachel said quickly. She grinned and leaned forwards. "That makes me a unicorn too, though," she said. "Unless I find a man to join us." She turned then and looked around. "Would I be able to do that?"

"You know, that's a very good question. What happens when one of our unicorns finds a man?" Mark asked.

"Is it really a bad thing if they do?" Drake asked. "There's only five guys here and ten women. In my opinion it's only fair."

Marie giggled. "If Heidi comes back that's eleven women, and I'm currently hard at work seducing this delightfully succulent little 18 year old office girl that Kelly's boss hired. God, she is so adorable and innocent."

"So potentially five guys and twelve women," Duncan clarified. "As long as they are trustworthy and clean... so to speak, I'm okay with it."

"We'll get to that in a minute, we're getting ahead of ourselves," Marie said, but had to stop as their food was delivered. Once the waiter had disappeared to go fetch refills, she glanced over at Kimber, who was next.

"You guys are actually wanting us to be a part of your group?" she asked.

The chorus of 'yes and hell yes' that followed gave her the answer.

"In that case," she said, laughing, "I'm in."

"In," Erin said quickly, looking up at Duncan and causing everyone to laugh and her to blush.

"Duncan, she's got it so bad for you," Kara said. "Would you please stop tormenting that poor girl with your big dick and your ridiculous ass."

Everyone laughed again as Duncan blushed and shook his head in embarrassed silence.

Erin smiled nonetheless and nudged Zeke who looked up at Duncan and Kelly.

"We uh," he stammered. "We have sort of an arrangement with Duncan and Kelly, so it's..." he continued, his voice stuttering.

"It's not really up to us," Amy finished, smiling. "Duncan and Kelly have accepted our offer to be our Masters, and we, their sexual slaves."

Everyone was quiet at first, and a little dumbfounded but smiling and impressed.

"The two shyest people in our group have slaves?" Drake asked.

Duncan and Kelly were blushing, but nodded. "It's been quite entertaining," Kelly admitted.

"Speaking of," Marie said as she reached down and pulled a box out of her purse. "I got you guys a gift for the occasion," she said, tossing it over to Kelly.

"Uh oh," Kelly said, eyeing her, suddenly afraid to open it. Mark helped her though and tore into the package. Chuckling, he pulled out a pink collar and a pink leash to go with it.

"That's for me, isn't it," Amy said, glancing down the table at the brunette. Marie nodded.

"I figured a good little slave should have one."

Kelly was blushing three shades of red by that point, but she politely thanked Marie and shoved the item into her purse.

"So..." Zeke said. "That's why it's not really up to us."

"Oh, they are definitely in," Kelly said, drawing cheers from the rest of the group and happy laughs and smiles from Zeke and Amy.

Amy looked at Kara, indicating it was her turn. "Oh I'm definitely in, after last weekend," she said grinning at Marie, then Duncan, and finally Kelly.

"I'm thinking there's a story for later there," Drake said with a grin.

"You might be right," Kara said, winking.

"Let's just say that you don't want to get her started if you don't have a lot of fuckin' free time," Marie said.

"Really?" Drake asked.

"What's the big secret," Kara said. "There's nothing I love better than to go down on someone, man or woman."

The group laughed and clapped at that.

"You're that big of a fan?" Rachel asked.

Kara nodded. "I'm the biggest fan, actually. Anytime, anywhere."

"I'll believe that when I see it," the blonde commented. "A lot of people say that but don't really follow through."

Kara raised an eyebrow at her for a second and then turned to look around at the rest of the room. Seemingly satisfied that there were no children present, she quickly dipped below the wide table and ducked underneath the tablecloth, those that saw her cackling and clapping with ecstatic disbelief.

"Holy shit!" Rachel said suddenly a few seconds later, and shifted forwards as Kara pulled from beneath the table. She leaned forwards slightly and gripped the table as Kara apparently went to work on her.

"Sweet Jesus," Becky said, glancing underneath the table cloth.

"Ohhhhhhh... crap," Rachel said, slapping the table.

"Is she that good?" Molly asked.

"Fuck," Rachel said quietly, reaching down and trying to push Kara away. It was half-hearted though, and she quickly stopped resisting. Kara's red hair appeared just above the edge of the table then as Rachel glanced around and scooted back a little. The people on one side of the table looked on in awe as the insatiable redhead furiously sucked and slurped at the blonde.

The waiter entered and she slid back in as Zeke dropped his napkin in her lap. Kara didn't stop slurping however, and soon Rachel was fighting to maintain an even keel while she started to cum. Her fist was gripped tightly in her sister's grasp, who was covering her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned finally, her body relaxing as her orgasm crested, endorphins flooding her. The waiter disappeared and Kara slid back into her seat, smiling and wiping her face on her napkin as if nothing odd had taken place. The table began to clap then and she stood briefly and curtsied.

Grinning, she went back to eating her food as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

"So, what was your idea?" Marie asked. "Everyone is definitely in."

"Oh right!" Kara said, covering her mouth and swallowing her food. "Mm, that's delicious," she said, glancing playfully down at Rachel, who was still recovering.

"There's definitely more whenever you want it, sister," she said, panting. "I really do need a cigarette now," she said.

Everyone chuckled again and then looked back at Kara as they ate.

"Well, I think that since we're all meeting pretty much weekly now, we use this as an opportunity to push each other's boundaries. I mean it's pretty obvious that I don't have any hang-ups about getting dirty, but I wouldn't have done that to our more shy members."

"So, what do you mean?" Marie asked.

"Well, maybe we could each get up and tell how we pushed our boundaries during the previous week. That way it's a nice sex story that gets everyone's motors running, and we're actively trying to break out of the norm during the week. At least a little bit. I don't think we need to constantly push our boundaries."

Everyone seemed to agree that it was a good idea, and nodded their agreement that they would contribute. Conversation returned to normal after that, and as they finished and paid, Kelly turned and looked at Ed.

"Wait, what's this big announcement?" she asked.

"We're going there now," he said. "Everyone follow us."

The group all pulled out together, and a small train of vehicles drove towards Ed's big surprise.

The building was by itself, but it was in a well-lit area and it wasn't a particularly bad part of town. It used to be a dance club, but it had folded for some reason.

"Welcome to our new club," Ed said, smiling as the group gathered around him. Everyone looked at him confused for a moment.

"Ever since I've been a swinger, I've wanted my own personal club. Marie and I have more money than we can ever spend, and we now have a group that we're comfortable sharing this with, so I purchased this place."

Everyone smiled and nodded, slowly coming around to his idea.

He turned then and unlocked the door, sliding to the side to flip on the light. It was in decent shape, but was a little dusty and obviously needed some work.

"Welcome to "The Mess Around,"" he said, grinning and holding his arms wide.

"Ahh," Drake said smiling and nodding. "Nice title, I like it."

No one else got it, so he turned and shook his head. "Ray Charles song, 'Mess Around'..." He turned slowly. "Which is what we're going to be doing here, messing around with each other."

The rest of the group finally got the joke and "Ohh," filled the room.

"So what are you thinking?" Zeke asked, coming forwards. "Dance floor?"

"Well, it's going to be a private club, for private parties," Ed said excitedly. "I'm thinking that we can rent it out for other swing groups when we aren't using it, but for the most part, it's just for us to enjoy." He turned and walked towards one wall. "I'm thinking of having a few different rooms for people to have some privacy in if they want it, and having a nice stripper pole for anyone that wants to get a little crazy. A dance floor with a nice automated sound system so we don't have to hire anyone... a full bar... and maybe, if you guys are feeling it, a video booth and a glory hole."

He chuckled then when he realized that most of them wouldn't know what a glory hole was, and quickly explained.

Finally, after he'd laid all of his plans out, he turned and looked back at the group.

"So what do you think?" he asked.

Everyone smiled and clapped then.

"It sounds like a hell of an idea," Duncan said, shaking his hand.

They all got ready to leave then, and Ed quickly locked up.

"So, y'all wanna go back to our house?" Mark asked, his arm around Becky.

"Holy crap, our house?" Marie said. "Y'all are living together?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Y'all are the ones that said I needed to get my shit together. I'm never gonna find anyone that deals with it as good as Becky, plus she sucks a mean dick and she's adorable in the morning. What more can a guy ask for?"

"You're such a charmer," Becky said, kissing him and rolling her eyes.

"Nailing her sister every once in a while doesn't hurt, I'm sure," Drake joked.

Rachel laughed loudest at that. They all agreed that Mark's house was the closest and so it was chosen as the next rendezvous. As they got there, they all headed down to the beach where Duncan and Mark quickly made a fire and Zeke, Drake, and Ed went and got a cooler full of alcohol.

"I think I have an addendum to Kara's idea," Molly said. "And this can be for later when we're a little more comfortable, but I think we should have a raffle and draw a single name from a hat, and then that person gets to choose another person. Then, the next week they get to act out the winner's fantasy."

Everyone smiled and obviously liked that idea. Fantasies were quickly being told and shared by the group.

"So did we ever decide on bringing other guys in?" Rachel asked after conversation had died down a bit.

They all agreed that it would be fine, but Drake made a very important point. "I think we need to have a serious talk about safety though. I think we need to make sure that the guy is a normal dude, you know. He's not some drug addict or some criminal."

"Zeke or I can always help with that," Amy offered. "It wouldn't be too big of a deal to run a check on him." The group had slid down onto the sand and the logs.

"What about STDs?" Zeke asked. "I know that's not a comfortable subject, but everyone should be conscious of it."

"Well, I think it's safe to say that we've all been recently tested, and if not, we should definitely get tested before we actually start fooling around. I'm happy to do it," Ed said.

"Well, the unwritten rule in most swingers groups is that condoms are expected, but not 100% necessary. We should make them available if someone wants them," Marie added.

Duncan chuckled when he heard the low murmur of the group and realized that none of them liked using condoms.

"So how about we have a trial period for the new members," Marie said. "We invite them to our hangouts, but not our... special... get-togethers."

The group agreed on that and soon were lost in private conversation.

"So Amy," Drake said, glancing over at the gorgeous blonde. "What is this master/slave thing you've got going on with Duncan and Kelly? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

"Not at all," she replied. "My husband and I have different tastes than most couples. We spend all day being the ones giving orders and being bossy, and it's nice when you get home to not have to worry about that. In the bedroom, there is usually one dominant person and one submissive, even if it's the smallest amount. Well, for the two of us, one of us had to be dominant and the other submissive, even though we both wanted to be the submissive to escape that role from our jobs, you know?"

Drake nodded. "Makes sense."

"So, when we met Duncan and Kelly, it just kind of all clicked fortuitously. We asked them if they'd like to be our... Masters, of sorts... and they agreed."

"So they just order you around, like pick up my trash, go clean my house?" Molly asked.

Amy giggled and shook her head. "More like, get on your knees and suck my dick, or give me your panties." As she spoke she smiled seductively over at Duncan.

He returned her smile and winked at her.

"So you do what they say?" Becky asked.

Amy nodded. "Absolutely."

"Everything?" Drake continued.

She grinned. "Within reason. I'm not going to rob a bank or paint their house. If it's sexual though, there's a high probability of us doing it."

"No gay stuff though, I don't play for the other team," Zeke clarified to the bemused laughs of the rest of the group.

"I don't think any of our fellas are players on the other team," Marie said, smiling at him.

"So what are some things they've had you do?" Molly asked.

She grinned. "Well, two weekends ago, I think... we ran into them when we were just getting off duty. We were just going to play with them a little but we saw their friend, Heidi, in the truck giving Duncan a blowjob. Kelly saw us first, so she kind of played a hand in surprising the two of them. But," she said, turning and looking at Duncan. "When I saw the size of Duncan's... equipment... I might have taken it a step further than I had originally planned."

Duncan smiled as she continued to stare at him, and noticed that the rest of the conversation had died down. Her husband was gently rubbing her back as she told the story to the rapt audience.

"So Zeke has Kelly get out, walks her over to the cruiser and starts to frisk her, but then gets a little too handsy with her. Well, I saw what he was doing and had to teach him a lesson," she said grinning. "Is it okay to tell this?" she asked quietly, looking at Duncan.

He chuckled and nodded. "They'll bug you till you tell them anyways, go ahead."

"Well, Zeke likes it when we fantasize about another man taking me, so that's what we did. I told Duncan that I needed to punish my rotten husband by sucking a real dick." She paused and looked around with a playful smile. "So I did."

Duncan smirked and glanced at his wife, who was smiling widely, lost in the memory.

"Then," she continued, "We went to dinner with them and explained the whole thing, and that's when we asked if they'd consider being our Masters. So yesterday we all went out and had steak, and then went dancing. When we got in the car after dinner, Duncan made me take off my panties and my bra, and said that I couldn't wear any when I was around them, or I'd be punished."

"Are you wearing them now?" Kelly asked, suddenly remembering.

Amy bit her lip, suddenly nervous.

"Zeke, lift your wife's dress up please," Kelly ordered.

He stood immediately and lifted her up with him. Turning her around so that her rear was towards the group, he slowly lifted her skirt revealing a blue g-string.

"Ooo!" the group said together playfully.

"She's in trouble now!" Kara said excitedly.

"Bad girl," Kelly warned, shaking her head and smiling as Amy pouted playfully.

Duncan stood then, chuckling and motioning for Zeke to sit. He walked directly up to her as she stood, seeming so small and vulnerable. Lifting her chin up, he kissed her for a second.

"Amy, give me your panties," he said, his voice a low rumble.

She grinned and immediately reached up her tight fitting dress and slid them off.

The group cheered quietly and laughed.

"You're going to have to be punished for that," Zeke warned her. She flashed him a wide smile and then looked back up at Duncan demurely.

He grinned and motioned for her to sit again. "I'm sure I'll think of something."

Marie cleared her throat for a second and got everyone's attention.

"I really liked Kara's idea about pushing our boundaries. Do y'all wanna start doing that?"

Everyone murmured quietly for a second among themselves.

"I'm sorry, Kara sweetie," Kelly said. "Can you explain your idea again?"

Kara nodded. "Well, I was just thinking that we're all committed to the idea of joining Ed and Marie's little club, so we should use the time we have together on Saturdays to our advantage. Those that attend have to say how they pushed their boundaries that week. If what you did to push yourself that week includes others in the group, they don't have to stand up and speak. Then, to add on Molly's idea... at the end of the night, we choose one person. That person selects another one and they act out a fantasy for us. We can do it at one of our houses, or at Ed's club when it's ready."

Molly smiled and nodded. Everyone murmured quietly again for a second.

"So we're in?" Marie asked, looking around. "Anyone say no?" she asked a second later, obviously having realized there was an easier way to see who was in. No one spoke or raised a hand. "Awesome!"

"So we need to choose the person that shares their fantasy for next week," Ed said. "Do we like... ask for volunteers... names out of a hat... vote on one person?"

"I think that names out of a hat or voting on it should be a last resort," Kelly said. "That seems like forcing someone to do it."

Several people nodded in agreement.

"Well," Kara said. "The idea is that it's consensual."

Kelly nodded. "Oh I know, I wasn't trying to imply that," she said, backpedaling. "I just think it's better to ask for a volunteer."

Kara nodded in agreement. "So we'll ask for a volunteer, and then vote on it or draw names if we don't get one. I also think we need to spread the love around, so to speak. I think that once you've done your fantasy, you don't get to go again until everyone else has had a turn. In fact, you and the person you chose have to wait."

"But what if the person someone else chose is part of your fantasy?" Erin said, drawing knowing smiles and snickers from the group as she glanced over at Duncan.

Smiling, Kara shrugged. "I guess exceptions can be made." She scrunched up her face in thought. "I guess that isn't going to work, we don't have enough guys to go around."

"Well, we'll play it by ear," Marie said.

Everyone seemed to agree, again.

"So, volunteers?" she asked.

"Well, remember, we have to each tell how we pushed our boundaries for the week," Molly reminded her. "Then we do the fantasy thing."