Lucky Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Online domination leads becoming a real life.
2.4k words
4.34
28.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please... Mistress... Please it's... been... so many... days... please let... me... cum... and again I was smothered by her pussy. I was breathless, my balls were aching and my cock wanted to break through that chastity. I was never aroused so much in my life, I was helpless and the bondage was cutting through my veins, I just wanted to cum. I wanted to cum so bad.

It all started a month ago, I have been a submissive from a long time, and I have always been finding a opportunity to serve a mistress, just out of curiosity how does it feels. As god was listening to my prayers I found my Mistress who was ready to dominate me and take control of my sexual arousal.

It all just started online, one of these I was surfing net and was viewing femdom videos when a message came, when I checked it, it was from a mistress named Miss Mila. The message was ' Hi live2beloved I just saw your profile and I'm very intrigued after seeing your profile, so you are a submissive who wants to submit to a dominant woman, if you so much want to try it, feel free to contact me, I will fire up your dreams and make you feel what true submission is.

I couldn't believe my luck, I mean how often this happens that a dominant lady messages you and asks you if you want to submit to her. I quickly replied to her message and told her that I'm ready and wants to submit to her.

Just after few minutes a message came, if you really want to do that lock yourself in chastity, send me a picture of yourself locked up.

As I had a chastity I quickly locked myself in it and mailed her a picture.

Again she replied that I have to be in chastity for seven days, I can watch porn whenever I like but I can't remove that chastity and I have to message to her only after 7 days If I can do that she will tell me what to do after 7 days.

So here I was locked in a chastity for seven days, with no access to my cock and no chance of cumming. Those seven days were like a lifetime, as I have never been locked up for so many days and I was used to cumming every day. Somehow the day passed and on the seventh day I messaged her that seven days have completed and inquired about what should I do after that.

After few minutes a message came, it was a address pf nearby and a simple message was written 'come here and knock the door just once, and bring the key of your chastity'

I was afraid and excited at the same time, but I controlled all my fear and went to the address., I knocked the door just once and waited. Few seconds later a mature woman of around 30 opened the door. She was beautiful, for a second I just forgot everything and just looked into her beautiful eyes.

She smiled and said 'By the look on your I believe that you are live2beloved. I was so awe with her beauty that I just nodded my head. She told me to come in, and just when I entered the house and when she closed the door and said in a commanding tone subs are not allowed to be on their feet here, strip naked and get on your knees.

I obeyed her and quickly obeyed her, stripped my cloth and got on my knees. I was completely naked with my cock locked in the chastity.

She told me to follow her to the bedroom on my all four. I followed quietly while looking at her perfect ass. When we reached to her bedroom she pointed to her bed and said "Now, lie on your back. She took my chastity key and unlocked my cock, the second my cock got out, it sprang to life and was rock hard. 'Stroke it' she said .

"You may start, slowly," she said. Naked, exposed, as she sat there fully and elegantly clothed, I reached down and grabbed myself. Well, not really grabbed. Just my fingertips, because it was pretty much all I could handle. I took a good five seconds or so for every stroke, and still I couldn't help but moan every time. I was throbbing, aching, I could have exploded at any time on a moment's notice.

"Speed up a little," she said, and I did. The arousal made my head swim. My legs were shaking. If I wanted to, and was allowed, I could have gotten myself off in less than a second.

"Speed up." Ohhhh God, how could I? But I did. I was virtually screaming. The cum was filling my balls, and I could actually feel it trying to get out.

"Can I stop? Please, please can I stop?" I said.

"No," she answered. "Faster."

I sped up and held it the best I could. I was not about to disobey now but I didn't know what I could do! I was literally rolling around on the bed. My free arm was thrashing. "please!" "I can't hold it, I can't hold it! Let me stop, please, please, can I stop?!"

"No."

I don't know how long it was, but finally, she told to. "Stop,"

"Thank you," I said between breaths as I lay panting and throbbing. "Thank you."

"Get on your knees." She had removed her dress, and was sitting there in a slinky pink teddy with black lace. Her boots were off, and her unbelievable body was all exposed.

"Would you like a kiss?" she asked.

I looked up at her. The view from my knees... her body, and her tough eyes, looking down on me as I knelled there shaking with my arousal.

She picked up the body chocolate, which she had gotten at some point and placed next to her chair. She pulled aside her hair and brushed a tiny bit on her neck. "Get this off me," she said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I nearly knocked her off her chair as I straightened up and licked all that chocolate off of her neck. When she was satisfied, she roughly pushed me back to my knees down, and stood up.

"Undress me," she said. "Slowly."

Trying the best I could to control my excitement, I slowly stood up to reach for the knot that held closed the only garment she had left on. I slipped it off of her, until it fell to the floor.

She sat back down. "Get back on your knees," she said. Then she grabbed my hair and slowly, slowly, slowly pulled me in between her legs. She was so gorgeous, was I finally getting a taste? I was an inch away. My nose was almost touching her clit. Then she stopped and held me there.

I was just dying to touch and smell her pussy she chuckled and held me there, then threw me backwards, onto my back. "Get up and lay down on the bed. She cuffed my wrists to the bed post and tied my ankles separately to the bed posts.

I was bounded and helpless, I couldn't move an inch.

She stood up, positioned herself just above my mouth and slowly get closed to my nose, 'sniff it', feel my pussy and imagine how it would taste like. I took a long sniff and felt my arousal burning in my groin. She rolled over. The sight of her was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. She looked down to see me pulsating and laughed. The look of her smooth skin, her gorgeous breasts, her arms, her legs, her sweet, shaved pussy, all of it going to my head, the smell even, I could barely take it. I was ready to mount her like an animal but I restrained myself, even though I barely could.

"You want to take me, don't you?" she asked.

"God yes."

"No chance!" she said, and gradually positioned her pussy right above my mouth, Oh God, this was going to be unbearable. I hadn't been given permission to eat her yet, but I was going to get right in there, close, so close I could smell it. I was so close and I just wanted to feel that pussy, she sensually lowered her pussy on my tongue and I started to lick her like it was the last thing on the earth. I was so aroused and was feeling so immense pleasure

Then, she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. I lapped at her as hungrily as I ever have, feeling her hands grasp and release my hair again and again as she is went to do. I began to suck her clit. I was already short of breath because of my state of unspeakable arousal. Her moans started getting louder and louder. She was getting close. I began to lick her faster. Oh God, I want to hear her cum, please let her cum, please. She got louder and louder and then exploded in a massive orgasm. The sound, the sweet sound that made my entire body quake, the feeling of her squirming under me, dear God.

She reached behind my head and uncuffed my one hand.

"Give me another show," she said. "Really, really fast. Stop only if you absolutely need to. Only if one more stroke will get you over."

Oh, God. At least she gave me an out this time, but only at the last moment. I began stroking, and it took me maybe ten seconds to get to the verge of orgasm. I had to pull back and scream and squirm, holding every drop in.

"Again."

So I started stroking again, and maybe in four or five strokes I was on the edge again, whimpering and desperate and unable to even breathe.

"Again," she said.

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Mistress please"

"Again!" It had to be, maybe, my sixth time. I had lost count, but I had never throbbed like this before. Before I had even stopped squirming she again grabbed my wrists and began locking them in the restraints.

She again leaned her pussy closer to my mouth and without any second thought started smothering me with it. I was out of breath, I was super aroused, I could literally feel the veins of cock twitching. I couldn't possibly take any more. I started moaning and asking Please... Mistress... Please it's... been... so many... days... please let... me... cum... and again I was smothered by her pussy. I was breathless, my balls were aching and my cock wanted to break through that chastity. I was never aroused so much in my life, I was helpless and the bondage was cutting through my veins, I just wanted to cum. I wanted to cum so bad.

Finally after I felt like an hour she stopped and said "Think you've been teased a lot today?" she asked.

I nodded, incapable of speaking.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You don't know what teasing is,pet."

My whole body shook with excitement and terror. I was so close to getting what I wanted, but I knew she was not going to make it easy on me. She kissed down my neck and stomach, and then she was at my thighs. And there she was, for so, so long. Just kissing, licking the sweetest spots of my inner thighs. Nibbling. Biting. Licking. Kissing. I wanted to grab hair and force her onto me. But I was all bound up. Quite literally, I struggled against them. I wanted to get out. This was not for her show, I was actually trying to escape. She loved the look of it and laughed at me. I screamed and groaned. She just kept in on my thighs.

"You're balls are actually blue," she smirked. "I didn't think that actually happened."

" please!" that's the only thing I could say at that moment

She just laughed at my agony and kept teasing. I had never experienced this much sexual frustration before.

Then she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock, just once. I jolted with excitement. I probably could have cum from that lick alone, if she'd let me. And then, she went right back to teasing. Several minutes later, she gave me one lick again, and then back to teasing.

I had no sense of time, but if she had been teasing me like that for less than two hours, I'd have been surprised.

Then, without the slightest warning, she swallowed me whole and began to suck away. I could have exploded in her mouth without a second thought. Not just because of my arousal, but also because of her expertise. Holding it in as she sucked me was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I don't know what happened or what she thought she suddenly slided her pussy on my cock, I was in heaven, I started moaning and pleading, I knew I couldn't take it anymore. I pleaded her to let me cum, she just laughed and continued fucking.

I was feeling drowsy with that amount of pleasure, after what it felt like an eternity she removed her pussy from my cock and started stroking it very fast.

'Do you want to cum pet?'

'Yes I need to cum Mistress please let me'

'CUM for me'

This was all that I needed to hear, I exploded with a huge groan, I was feeling ecstasy, I was in heaven, no words can define that much pleasure. That was the best orgasm of my life.

I laid there for several minutes, couldn't believing my luck, couldn't believing the pleasure I had felt just a moment ago.

After laying there several minutes Mistress uncuffed my hands and my ankles. I was still felling dizzy, she gave me a small kiss on my chick and said 'this is all for today, if you want more you know what to do, she winked.'

'Yes Mistress and Thank you very much for letting me serve you.'

I left her house promising that I will be back again whenever she wants me to.

She just smiled and said come tomorrow.