Lucky Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Online domination leads to becoming a real life slave.
2.4k words
4.27
27.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned on the same time next day and knocked the door just once. She again opened the door with her charming smile, and again I was in the same awe, I was transfixed there gazing in her beautiful eyes. She smiled and said 'are you planning to stand there or are you goanna come inside.' I shuddered and quickly got inside and just when she closed the door I stripped of my cloth, got naked and then on my knees. I was feeling aroused right then but my chastity was more than happy to cut off all the erection.

She smiled seeing me on my knees and 'Good boy.' She came in front of me and looking deep into my eyes put a collar around my neck. The collar was of black color with a black leash attached to its front.

You understand that what this collar means?

I nodded in Yes

She smiled and said it means that from now on you are my pet, my sub, my slave. I and only I control you, you can't touch yourself, you can't cum without my permission. And as a pet your duty is to please me and obey my commands and if youu failed to do it you will be punished, you will be punished HARD.

'Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress'

Good pet now follow me, she pulled me slightly with the leash attached to my collar and I followed her on my all fours. She took me to a room, it was dark and the floor was cold. She pushed some button and the room filled with white light, then I finally saw it was a dungeon. There were various instruments lying there riding crops, flogger, feathers, ropes and many others which I don't even know there name.

'Do you like it pet?'

'Yes Mistress'

'Are you scared?'

'A little Mistress' I really was a little scared and I could feel that something different was goanna happen today.

She again pulled my leash and I quickly followed her. She stopped near a table, the table was different from regular tables, it was shorter in height, and the width of the table was more as compared to its length.

As I was thinking about what possibly can be done on this table, when my mistress told me to get up on the table and to remain on my all fours. The upper part of the was cushioned, so it felt good after spending so much time on the cold floor.

'Spread your legs wider and put your ass high in the air', I quickly obeyed. She tied my hands and ankles separately to all the four table posts. Again I was in the same position like yesterday vulnerable and helpless and totally at my mistress whims and commands.

She took a rubber band in her hand and put her hand on my chastised cock and slowly started to roll it over my balls and cock separating my balls more from my body

She came close to my ears and seductively said yesterday you learnt about pleasure pet, today we are goanna explore the pain side.

She took a small bucket and came near me, I think your balls are not enough separated from your body let's separate it some more, with that she took some weights from the bucket and started hanging it on my balls with help of those rubbers. She covered the whole circumference of my balls with weights, I was feeling a strong pull downside.

'Doesn't it look good blue balls hanging from YOUR blue balls, it's like you have so many blue balls and you can't do anything to cool those balls without my permission. '

'You will carry these blue balls all your life if I told you to', 'don't you pet.'

'Yes Mistress', all this dirty talk, the weights were increasing my arousal and my fear was returning again.

She laughed and spanked my ass with her palm. I grunted, the pull pressure was too high and the spank was stretching my balls more. I was beginning to understand what was goanna happen next.

'Do you like the color red pet, do you love it when I wear red lipstick and red garments and red high heels.' She asked all the while slowly moving her hands on my hips.

'Yes Mistress, I love it, you look very very beautiful in red dress.'

*slam*

'oh really', 'you know I also like the colour red and specially red asses.' *slam* 'and today I'm goanna make your ass so red,' she laughed and *slam*

My ass has started stinging a little, and every slam was increasing the force of pull on my balls.

She took a riding crop and started spanking my ass with it, every shot was making my ass to sting more and more, the pain was increasing with every shot.

She continues spanking my ass with the crop, but instead of focusing on a single point, she was spanking every inch of my ass, spreading the area with every shot.

You know pet I am doing so much effort to make your ass red and you don't even have the curtsy to say thank you to me, it seems you need to learn some manners.

I'm so sorry Mistress, thank you Mistress, Thank you very much for spanking me.

'It's not enough' I want you to thank me after every spank I give it to you, and to make it sure that you don't forget now I'm goanna use the flogger.

My whole body shivered in fear, flogger will cause much more pain than that of crop.

'Sorry Mistress I'm very sorry please not the flog, I will remember it, please.

Nope, pets need to learn their lesson, she took the flogger and took it high over the head.

Now remember you have to thank me after every spank.

And then the process started.

*slam*

'Thank you Mistress'

*slam*

'Thank you Mistress'

*slam*

'Thank you Mistress'

*slam*

'Thank you Mistress'

*slam*

'Thank you Mistress'

I don't know for how much time I got spanked but by the time she stopped, My ass was stinging and paining like ever, my balls were aching and although I wasn't crying my eyes were filled with tears.

She took some lube and started gently massaging my ass, after those hard spanks those lubed were feeling so cool and good on my ass, Now now sweetie look at your ass it's all looking red and ripe, Now all this spanking has made me horny and since you cock is locked up in that chastity and you can't fuck me, I think I will have to fuck you.

Tell me live2beloved 'have you ever been fucked in your ass?'

'No Mistress'

Ohhh so I'm the lucky one to take the virginity of your ass, Ok before I fuck you tell me do you want to be fucked by me.

'Yes Mistress' I really wanted to, as I have always seen in femdom movies mistress fucking there slave with a strap on and all of the time the orgasm they got after getting fucked in there and with their cock getting stroked, they seemed to enjoy it very much.

Ok then let's get this fucking marathon started, but first let me unhang these balls from your balls, they have stayed there too long, the blood needs to circulated through it, 'I don't need my pet to be hurt and admitted in a hospital with so many blue balls.' She laughed

After removing the balls and the rubber band, she wore the strap-on, I looked at the strap on it was quite long around 8 inch, and it had two ends, a small one that goes inside her pussy and the other long one which soon will be deep inside my ass. I was afraid that this cock will rip my asshole and I'm surely goanna get admitted, but I didn't said anything, I trusted my Mistress and I knew that she will not do anything that will harm me.

She put a huge amount of lube on the plastic shaft, and some amount on my asshole. She started slowly but continuously entering me, I could feel my ass starching and the cold plastic entering me, It had started paining, and my asshole was stinging but I just grunted and controlled my pain. After few minutes of trying mistress stuffed all those 8 inches into my ass, My ass was feeling filled like something has entered me and my whole body is attached around it.

Her sharp thrusts were preceded by little orders of what I would do from now on.

You are my PET now

Pump, pump

I own your ass

Pump, pump

I'll fuck you whenever I want

Pump, pump

You'll spread and beg for the delicious sensual pain I will give you

Pump, Pump

At first I was feeling so much pain but after sometime I started to feel pleasure, my whole body started to shiver, my cock was leaking precum uncontrabely

'Yes baby' 'I'm goanna milk you dry even though you have no cum in your left in your balls you will remain horny and aching to get an orgasm'

'But off course you can't cum without my permission.'

'You will never cum without my permission, you will remain in this agony forever if I want you to' 'Don't you?'

Yes Mistress I will never cum without permission

My head was getting blurred I couldn't see anything all I can feel was the pleasure that my mistress was giving me.

'Beg me PET, beg me to fuck you'.

I was out of breath and I couldn't think straight and I started shouting please Mistress please fuck me, fuck my ass and make me yours. Make me your PET, I'm your sub, you control my arousal and my orgasms.

I could feel my mistress arousal, she was close to cumming and with a final deep thrust she came, and she came hard. She stayed there deep into me for some minutes and with a quick jerk pulled the strap outside.

My ass felt vacant and empty as if there been a big hole there.

She said do you want me remove that chastity for you.

Yes Mistress please

Ok then but first let's get you untied , she opened my restraints, and once my hands and ankles were free, I fell down on the table, my body was aching and I was feeling so tired but at the same I wanted to cum, I wanted to cum so bad.

Then Mistress said sternly Don't just lie there, get on your back and held your legs high. I obeyed, and then again she tied my hands to the post but this time she tied my hands with a rope hanging from the ceiling. So now my hand were tied and my ankles were suspending in the air tied with a rope. My cock and asshole were exposed and was fully accessed to my Mistress.

She went near a table and when she returned she was wearing a latex glove and it was fully wet with the lube, she opened the lock of my chastity and removed the chastity, My cock grew to its full size.

She laughed and said someone looks horny.

I really was horny and I just wanted my mistress to do something and just let me cum.

She stroked my cock a little and seductively came close to my ear and said very softly a line that I will never forget "YOU SEE LIVE2BELOVED SOME WOMEN THEY ONLY DOMINATE THROUGH PAIN, BUT I THINK PLEASURE CAN BE A GRATER TORMENT"

And with that words said, she slowly started stroking with her hand and with her other hand started fucking my ass with just one finger. Her finger hit my prostate and she started messaging it.

Oh my God! The sensations and the pleasure that I was feeling was immense, I had never felt this good in my entire life, I was just at the verge of cumming, I was moaning like a mad man. I was in ecstasy and my whole body, every nerve endings was feeling charged. I was feeling immense pleasure from my head from my toe.

Don't you dare cum Pet, I will you flog your whole body and make you squirm if you even think about cumming.

'Please Mistress please, please just let me cum, Oh god I... can't... take... it... any... more, I was breathless, the intensity of pleasure was increasing with every second.

Please... Mistress... oh... please...

She suddenly pulled her finger out of my ass and stopped stroking.

'So you want to cum, ok then cum for me cum if you can, and with that she just started licking my inner side of cock head, the most sensitive area, just one lick every two seconds.

Cum Pet cum, I dare you to cum, cum for me CUM for me.

My whole body was aching and I was squirming but just with that small amount I couldn't, I was just at the edge all I needed was just one stroke and I would have cum, but she continued licking my inner part of cock head with that speed.

What's the matter pet, why aren't you cumming, She laughingly said

Oh please... Please... just... let me... cum

NO, NO CUMMING FOR YOU and with that I don't from where she has got a bucket of ice, She emptied the whole bucket of ice on my cock and balls.

I squirmed with the sudden coolness, and with that the fire inside me subsided momentarily, my cock got soft, Mistress quickly picked the chastity device and locked me in it.

NO NO Please Mistress I was shouting like a mad man, but I was locked and there was nothing I can do.

Mistress smiled and kissed me passionately, opened my restraints, winked and said May be just maybe I will let you cum tomorrow but until then, No more touching for you.

When I was leaving her house she gave me a butt plug and said I want you to think of me today, so put that butt plug in when you go to sleep, and I want you to put it in there until we meet again.

I smiled weakly and said 'Ok Mistress'

I bid her good bye and went to my home.