Lucky Me Ch. 1

Story Info
Delivery guy gets an eyeful of wife as husband watches.
1k words
138.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a compilation of several TRUE stories, only slightly altered to fit together. In all actuality, it was three separate events on separate occasions.

* * * * *

The day started off in a very exciting way! There was a knock at the front door of our house just as my wife getting out of the shower. I went walking towards the front door when I heard my wife yell, "just a minute. I'm just getting out of the shower. Please hold on," to whomever it was at the door. I took a peek out the window and saw that it was the UPS guy at the door w/ a package.

I turned to go back to the bathroom when my wife came out. There she was, her long auburn hair still very wet. Her bathrobe hung wide open revealing to me that she only wearing the shiny, camouflage thong panties that I had bought for her. The panties were only a small triangle of material and a couple of very thin elastic bands that came together in the back at a silver, metal ring. She's 24 years old and looks very young for her age, 5' 4" tall, 130 lbs. has perfect 34c cup breasts, and did I mention that she was grinning from ear to ear. I knew that she was going to tease this guy by letting him check out what he could see as her robe fell 'accidentally' open, but i had other plans. As she walked by, I reached over and yanked her robe off of her. She turned her head, "I'll just open the door a crack!"

I whispered, "no, no, no. I dare you..." She gave an evil grin.

She opened the door slightly and peaked around, "I'm sorry," she told Mr. UPS, "all the towels are in the wash, I had to dry off with my robe." And with that, she opened the door all the way, but she was covering her breasts with her right arm. I was already hiding in a hall closet but still could watch what was going on.

"Oh that's cool," Mr. UPS was choking as his face turned red.

He has a rather large box so it was either he bring it in or she expose herself because she would need both arms to carry it. What a dilemma. After some terrible acting as if she were frustrated, she dropped her right arm and grabbed the box. She held it low enough so as not to cover her naked breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and Mr. UPS couldn't help but stand there quietly and stare.

"Do I have to sign something?" she asked.

Mr. UPS now coming back to reality, "Uh, yeah, here please," as he held the electronic clipboard out for her.

"Let me get rid of this box real quick," she turned around but did not walk away and bent way over as far as she could. Then she carefully set the box down. Mr. UPS looked as if one of his heads were about to explode as he stared at my wife's ass. And pussy for that matter, that's practically why I picked those panties out for her. That little elastic string slips right inside her lips when she bends over.

She whipped her head around, still bent over, and caught Mr. UPS by surprise, "Aren't these the coolest panties?"

"What?" he asked dumbfounded and caught.

"Oh yeah, I just love these things," she stood and twisted her upper body keeping her ass towards him, "isn't this little ring adorable?" She pulled the ring and bands away form her ass and let it snap.

"Yeah they are awesome," he looked as if his zipper would bust at any second.

She turned completely and faced him, "and look at how they stretch!" She reached down and with both her hands stretched her thong panties out away from her body a good ten inches. Later I had her demonstrate this move to me and trust me, it completely exposed her neatly trimmed landing strip and cleanly shaved pussy.

"Hmmm..." was all Mr. UPS could come back with. She let the elastic of the panties 'snap' them back into place and snagged the clipboard from his grasp.

She was looking down and signing and said, "the material itself feels amazing. Go ahead and feel it," not looking away from the clipboard. He didn't say a word. He just reached over and cupped my wife's sweet pussy through the material of her panties. To my surprise (not really seeing as she is the second biggest pervert I know), she spread her legs apart about two feet at her ankles for him.

"Nice, huh?" she looked up and ask. His answer was 'thank you, god' as she backed away from his hand. Now I wish I could write about she knelt down and sucked and swallowed him but she didn't. Instead acting as innocently as possible she closed the door slowly and told him how the inside of her panties was even nicer and thanked him as she latched the door. I imagine Mr. UPS either stood there humping the door or tucked his tail and walked back to his truck.

We both wanted to just fuck each other's brains out right there on the floor, but I had a better idea. I put my hands up and stopped her before she could jump me.

"How about we get dressed, and head out for an afternoon of fun?"

"What kind of fun did you have in mind? she asked slyly. I told her not to worry, just to let me pick out her outfit and she would figure it out. I ran to our bedroom and picked out my favorite skirt of hers, this thing was 11 inches long , and her low-cut, button down the front, white, silk blouse. She had just gotten some new vinyl, knee-high boots, so she wanted to wear them. Who was I to disagree? So she got into her outfit, did her hair and makeup, and off we went.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Have You Fucked in Front of Him My wife succumbs to her boss and his wife while I watch.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01 Older gent invites young married couple to his holiday home.in Loving Wives
My Wife Madison and the Twins A young wife becomes the center of attention while camping.in Loving Wives
One Big Step with My Wife I show Debbie some pictures to get her to loosen up.in Loving Wives
More Stories