Lucky Pt. 02 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing grew quicker as he played with her. He looked up at her face to see that she was still asleep as he played with her. She bit her lip and moaned, but still, her eyes remained shut. She was getting wetter and wetter the more he played with her.

His throbbing in his cock was out of control. He wanted to feel her around him, but he didn't want to wake her at the same time. Her mouth slapped shut a few times as she moaned in her sleep before she parted her lips once more.

He had an idea.

He spread his legs over both sides of her shoulders, making sure to not apply pressure and wake her before pushed the head of his cock down. He lowered himself a bit until could feel his cock slip into her mouth. The moan of her sleep was muffled as his dick entered her mouth. He was careful to not push too fast or she would wake.

She shifted her weight as she unconsciously attempted to roll over, but her body was trapped in the grasp of his legs as he lowered himself a bit more, sliding his cock a bit further down her mouth. He lowered himself until he could feel the end of his dick touch the back of her throat. She let out a soft gagging sound and he pulled back up a bit.

Her tongue worked around his cock as she began speaking in her sleep. He could feel his dick swell and balls tighten. Knowing if he came in her mouth, she would wake up choking and wondering why he was doing what he was doing, Lucky pulled his dick from her mouth and scooted his body down quickly before pushing the head of his cock into her cunt. He closed his eyes and jerked on his dick as he blasted his cum inside of his master as she slept.

She never woke but did stir quite a bit. He thought she actually orgasmed in her sleep because her body worked in jolts and ended with a dark wet spot just below her pussy.

He lied down next to her and stared at the ceiling once more.

What had he just done? Why had he just done it? He could have sex anytime he desired but decided to molest his master while she slept.

He rolled his head over to the side and looked at Cheryl as she slept. Her mouth still hanging wide open and a small line of his cum running down from her bottom lip to the collar of his shirt that she was wearing.

He looked back at the ceiling and shook his head.

He wished he had someone to talk to that knew all the things about himself that he knew. He wished he could talk to someone that truly understood that he was something that one can't understand.

He wished he could talk to Addison.

12