Lucky Seven

Story Info
Couple plays dice game with 2 college guys.
2.9k words
4.37
132.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough. My beautiful wife Tanya and I were on the last night of our week long vacation at a gorgeous resort in Florida. The past six days and nights were perfect, as it had allowed us to get some much need together time without the kids. The weather had been perfect all week and we decided that for our final night, we would just go to one of the sports bars near by, watch a ball game and have a few drinks. I'm a very successful professional, who just happens to be lucky enough to be married to the woman of my dreams. She is very attractive and has a body that always gets a lot of looks. Although we're in our 40's, she could probably still pass for being 20 something and the clothes she wears keep her young looking too.

Tanya looked great as always as we walked the block to the sports bar. She had some cute shorts showing off her perfect legs and a nice tight halter top, showing just the right amount of cleavage. We got to the bar, sat in a booth and ordered a few drinks. Everything was fine, until a storm caused the game we were watching to go into a rain delay. Neither Tanya or I are much of drinkers, so we were just talking about what we needed to do when we returned home while sipping our drinks.

After a while, one of us spotted the electric dart game and we decided to play a few games. We had played for about 30 minutes when 2 young guys were waiting to play. So, we finished up our game and were about to go back to our booth, when one of them (Will) asked if we just wanted to play Teams 301. We were both fine with that and had a great conversation with them while we were playing. We found out that they were both going to graduate school in hopes of becoming surgeons and they were in the area enjoying a nice long weekend.

Both guys seemed to be pretty good looking and fit. William (Will), who was about 5'10" was the more talkative of the two and Joe was about 6'4", but very reserved and quiet. I'm not sure if it was beginner's luck, but my wife was making all of us look like we'd never played darts before. We continued to play Teams 301 for about 30 minutes, with Tanya and I winning every game. Will then said that the loser of the next game needs to buy a round of drinks. Seemed fair enough and once again Tanya did not miss and we won easily. Will and Joe ordered the round of drinks and suggested we raise the stakes.

They suggested that we put a little cash wager on the next game. I was just about to say that we really needed to get going, when Tanya asked, how much? They talked amongst themselves and said $200. Right away I said that was too much for us, especially having just finished a week in paradise. I think I had about 50 bucks on me and I wasn't about to hit an ATM. I'm not sure if it were the booze speaking, 2 good looking college guys or her incredible lucky streak, but Tanya pleaded with me to do it.

I told her we did not have that much cash on us. She replied, so, we're going to win again anyway. At that point, Will said that they would raise the bet to $500. I told him that if I don't have $200 on me, I certainly don't have $500 on me. He said no problem, if we won, they would give us $500 and if they won, they would just want us to go to their adjoining hotel rooms and play "Lucky Seven" with them. When I was asking them what was "Lucky 7", Tanya had already said that it's a bet. So, we began again.

As I kind of suspected, suddenly Will and Joe become much better dart players, but it was still a very close game. In the end, they did win though, so they asked whether we were going to honor our bet. I said that I'd first like to understand what it is and they said they could explain it as we walked to their hotel.

We walked to their hotel, picked up another round of drinks at the bar and headed up to their room Now, to this point, both of these guys had been nothing but polite and fun to talk to, so although you may be saying you should have known what would happen if you went to their room, it really wasn't a concern.

We arrived in Will's room and sat around the table. He described the rules of Lucky 7. Basically, it was a dice game, however, the winner of each round would get to do something to Tanya, who would be blind-folded on the bed, so she'd always know what was going on, but just wouldn't know who was doing it. There were five dice. You'd get 3 rolls to see how many total points you could get on the dice. So, if you rolled the dice the first time and had a 6, 5, 3, 2, 2; you might choose to keep the 6 & 5 and re-roll the other three dies.

So, it was really like going for a big score in Chance playing Yahtzee. They also said that since I was at a disadvantage, since I'd have to beat both of them, I'd also get to have 3 extra rolls that I could use at anytime. Tanya had gotten much quieter as it began to dawn on her the bet that she had accepted. I asked, what does the winner get each round. Will said that's why they call it Lucky 7. The 7 prizes are:

1-Feel up Tanya (while fully clothed) for 2 minutes.

2-Take off her shirt & bra and feel up her naked tits for 2 minutes.

3-Suck on her tits for 2 minutes.

4-Take off her pants and feel her up for 2 minutes.

5-Lick her pussy for 2 minutes.

6-Get a blow job for 10 minutes or until he's shot his load, whichever comes first.

7-Fuck Tanya for 15 minutes or until he's shot his load.

And Will said, since they did not even think we would do it, they will still give us the $500, regardless of who wins each of the 7 rounds. Well if Tanya had any hesitancy, that took it away as she said that it sounded ok to her. I wasn't as sure, so Will said that the 2 of us should talk alone, while he and Joe walked into the other room.

Tanya made some great points as she said if I save my extra rolls to the end, that would give me up to 6 rolls on round 7 to ensure that I'm the one getting to fuck her. She said that she was hoping I'd would win the other rounds too, but if they did get to do a few of those items to her, at least she'd never know who it was and we'd have $500 in our pockets. I probably should have said no, but I thought if I at least save 2 of the extra rolls to the end, that I'd surely be able to beat both of them. So, we agreed.

Tanya put on a blindfold that Joe gave her and laid on the bed. We sat around the table and began. Another advantage I had was that I got to roll last, so I could at least always see what I had to beat, which would make it even better for being able to use my extra rolls at the ideal time. I was suddenly starting to feel pretty good about the game and turned on knowing that these 2 young guys would get to see my incredibly sexy wife naked and then even better than that, they'd get to watch as I fucked the hottest looking woman alive.

Round 1 – Will was the first roller and he rolled a total of 24, which is pretty good since the maximum is 30. Joe went next and he ended up with a 19. I rolled my 3 sets of dice and ended up with a 21. I contemplated using one of my free rolls, but decided that I needed to save it. One of the rules that Will had said also was that we could never make any noise or comments that would allow Tanya to know who had won each round. So, Will quietly went over to the side of the bed and groped Tanya for 2 minutes. He started with her chest and worked his way down to her crotch and rear. The 2 minutes was up and you could tell that Tanya's breathing was a little heavier.

Round 2 – Will once again rolled a total of 24, so he was smiling pretty big as Joe began his rolls. But Joe ended up with a 27 and I was only able to roll a total of 22, so Joe won easily. Joe quietly walked over to the bed and pulled Tanya up into a sitting position. From there, he slowly eased her halter top up and over her head revealing her perfect 36C breasts to these 2 young college graduate students. He gently pushed her back to a lying position and then began to fondle her breasts. Joe seemed fascinated with her nipples, as when she gets turned on, they get rock hard and stick out very nicely. When his 2 minutes ended, he reluctantly returned to the table. At this point, it was tough to know whether Tanya had any idea that neither of the 2 winners had been me to this point, but you could definitely tell by her breathing and erect nipples that she was turned on.

Round 3 – On Will's first roll, he rolled three 6's and two 3's. Already a 24. He decided to re-roll the two 3's and gets a 4 and a 5, so he decides to stop with a 27. Joe was clearly upset, as he was only able to get a total of 13, which is pretty hard to do, but his highest die on the three rolls, was one 4. I then went and could only come up with a 25. I thought about using one of my extra rolls, because I was not sure if I wanted to see another guy suck on my wife's tits, but I decided to save it. So, Will practically jumped all the way to the bed and really began to work Tanya's breasts in his mouth and hands. He was rolling her left nipple with his fingers while he sucked on her right breast. As this is something that I frequently do to her, I thought maybe she'd think it was me. Whether she was thinking it was me or not, it was clear that he was having a major effect on her as her breathing was very heavy. Will was all smiles when he came back to the table.

Round 4 – Will once again had a strong set of rolls totaling 25. Joe continued with his bad luck and had a total of 16. Finally, I had a great first roll, by rolling three 6's, one 4 and a 2. So, I kept the 6's and the 4 and re-rolled the 2 getting a 5 and bringing my total to a 27. Finally, I won. So, I went over to Tanya and removed her shorts and panties as she arched her hips upward. I then got the pleasure of fingering her for 2 minutes. She was extremely wet and I easily slid 3 of my fingers into her shaved pussy. Tanya was really gyrating against my fingers and I knew she wanted a cock in her as soon as possible. The 2 minutes ended and I returned to the table determined to be sure I was the cock she'd get.

Round 5 – Will's unbelievable luck continued as he got a 28. Joe once again got a 16 and all I could come up with on my 3 rolls was a 20. Tanya must have counting the number or rolls, because as soon as I rolled the dice the third time, she parted her legs knowing she was about to get licked out. Will dove between her legs and immediately began to suck on her sweet pussy. Tanya was moaning loudly and appeared to have had an orgasm just as Will's 2 minutes was ending.

Round 6 – OK now this is serious time. I desperately wanted to be the one to win the blow job, not only because I was extremely turned on looking at my wife's naked body, but because I did not want either of these guys to enjoy that pleasure. Finally, it seemed that my luck was going to change as Will only came up with a 17. It was looking good for me as the best Joe could get on his first two rolls was one 3. He decided to roll all of the dice again and remarkably came up with a 26. I ended up with a 24 after the three rolls, with one of the dice being a 2. I decided to use one of my extra rolls, but only got a 3, giving me a 25. I thought about it a few seconds and decided I better save my remaining two extra rolls for the seventh round.

Joe was all grins as he got up and removed his pants. His cock was rock hard and looked to be about the same size as mine, so I thought there was a chance that Tanya would think it's me. He moved over to the bed and sat down and gently pulled Tanya's head to his cock. She began working her magic on him and within 7 minutes, he was shooting his load. Tanya once again turned us all on by eagerly swallowing his load of cum. She then laid back down knowing that she was only a few minutes away from finally getting that fucking that she was craving. Joe returned to the table and whispered :"Wow – that was amazing".

Round 7 – OK, here goes. I have to win this one. Will rolled the dice and got four 6's on the first roll with a 4. I figured he'd stop with a 28, but he decided to re-roll the 4 and got a 5. Unbelievable, a total of 29. Joe whispered to him that he was a lucky SOB. All Joe could come up with on his 3 rolls was a 21, so it was left to me with 5 rolls. I figured, I just needed to average one 6 per roll. That shouldn't be too hard right? My first roll started off great with two 6's. I re-rolled the other 3 dice and came up with another 6. So, I had three more rolls to come up with two 6's or at least a 5 and a 6 to tie. I did not even get a 4 on those final three rolls.

Will clinched his fist when he saw he won. He stood up and removed his clothes. For a guy that was my height and weight, his cock was huge compared to mine. He had to easily have a nine inch cock that looked to be about the width of a soda can. I knew Tanya would know that it was not me when he began to fuck her with that monster. He climbed onto the bed and between her legs. He rubbed his cock on her pussy lips a few times before lining up the monster with her love hole. He slowly eased the head of his monster cock into her and you could tell by her reaction that she knew right away that it was not me. I was hoping she would stop it right then, but she seemed too much into it to do anything but enjoy. Will was very gentle the first few minutes, just easing his big cock into her and stretching her pussy. After about 4 minutes, he began to fuck her hard, each time pulling his cock all the way out and then ramming it back in. She was moaning as loud as I've ever seen her and her breasts with thrusting forward.

I decided that I should at least get to suck on her breasts while she was fucking that monster cock, so I went over there and began to work on her right breast. Joe then did the same to her left breast. Will continued ramming her hard for almost 10 minutes until he shot his load deep in her pussy. He pulled out, and each of us got dressed before Tanya took off her blindfold.

Will and Joe gave us the $500 and thanked us for an incredible evening. When we got back to the hotel, I was extremely horny, but Tanya said that she felt so sore from that hard fucking that it would take some time before I could fuck her again. So, instead she rolled over with a big smile on her face and proceeded to give me an incredible blow job.

We returned home the next day and agreed to never talk about that night, although I know both of us were definitely turned on. Tanya never asked who did what to her and the only thing that I told her was that I had won at least one round.