Lucky Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers

"Been waiting for you, Teddy Bear." I'm getting good at this sexy voice thing. "This is my lucky night."

Silently praying that this works, I clench my teeth and force myself down.

My damned hymen stops his entry. For a moment, I'm afraid he will discover the truth. He's a typical guy, though: when the head of his penis takes over, the other brain switches off. His massive hands clutch my hips and pull me onto him as he thrusts upward. A sudden gasp, and it is done. The piercing pain I feared is only a small twinge, barely more than a pinch. Inside me is a marvelous, satisfying fullness, as though his penis fits perfectly into an empty space that I never knew existed. The joy is overwhelming, and I have to stifle a giggle.

A lustful groan rises from Ed and he squeezes my hips. There's no sign that he is aware of what just happened.

I move on him, easy at first, whimpering when his broad head caresses a spot near my entrance that no boy has ever found, then purring, contented, when he stretches and fills me. Self-control is lost, and I shed my usual propriety as I succumb to a storm of new sensations. Animal urges stir my soul, and I am compelled to sway and twist on his cock like a woman possessed, driven by primal rhythms to gyrate in a slippery, sensual dance, yes, to fuck and to be fucked.

If Jenny could only see us now. She wanted me to lose it. Well, guess what, dear sister? Guess who I gave it to?

An uncomfortable twinge flares up each time his tip nudges the front of my vagina, no doubt the tattered vestiges of my ruptured hymen. Leaning forward, I spread my fingers through the dense fur on his muscular pecs. My hips pivot back, rotating in tiny circles, grinding my pubic bone against his shaft while he thrusts in a slow, steady, driving rhythm. Mmm, yes, much better.

Ed swears, groans his amazement at how much tighter my pussy is tonight, how wonderful his cock feels inside me. Poor Jenny. I may have ruined him for her.

His massive hands climb underneath the tee-shirt to knead my excitable breasts, seemingly unaware that Jenny is nearly a full size larger than me. One hand drops lower and two fingers ease into the narrow channel between us, curving upward to reach for that...spot...right...there.

"Yes," I sigh.

The pace of our lovemaking quickens. The pleasure emanating from my clit grows with each swipe against his fingers. A warm glow smoulders in my chest, spreads to my belly, and I'm startled by the first flickers. No, this isn't possible. No, I've never...I can't be having...another... When he gently pinches an aching nipple, I surrender. A sudden indrawn breath, my body ignites, and the world stops as I spasm around Ed's cock, fingernails digging into his chest.

I'm still trembling in ecstasy when, in the blink of an eye, Ed flips me on my back. He shoves my knees to my armpits, folding me in half, his bobbing cock poking between my legs, insistent and greedy. I desperately need him to fill me now, to complete me, and I grasp for it, embedding the tip between my sex-slick folds. He impales me in a single, fierce thrust, and I gasp a shrill "Fuck!" as the air is driven from my lungs.

He finds my arms in the darkness and pins my wrists to the bed. Writhing beneath him, ravished right here in Jenny's own bed, I rise to meet each stroke of her husband's powerful cock, silently pleading for him to come inside me. I know when he is there: the labored breaths, his crushing grip on my arms. He stiffens and lunges once, twice, with a long, feral moan. Sympathetic waves radiate from deep in the core of my belly, and the warm gush of his cream turns my insides molten as I come yet again, an altogether different pleasure.

He collapses on top of me and we roll to the side, breathless, holding each other. The bed reeks with the dank smells of sweat and sex, of me and Ed, my first lover. I want to wallow in it, to save these sheets and never forget this moment. Jenny was right - this is so much more than I ever imagined. I'm not the girl I was.

He is still snug inside me. A drizzle of semen escapes with a pleasant tingle where it touches. Gradually, he softens and falls out of my newly christened pussy - yes, Jenny, you'll be glad to know that I have a pussy now, a nice, tight and yummy little pussy, so I'm told. In a few minutes, the slow, measured rise and fall of Ed's chest tells me he's asleep. When I am sure he is deep in slumber, I slip out from under his arm and quietly close the bedroom door behind me.

Washing up at the kitchen sink, I can't stop grinning. Lucky shoes, huh? Who would have guessed? Droplets roll down my thigh. I swipe a dab with my finger and lick it - Ed's cream, mixed with a hint of my blood - I guess this is the only way I'll ever taste him.

Without warning, my eyes cloud with tears, and suddenly I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor, head in my hands, crying. I have to call Jenny. How am I going to explain this? I decide I'd rather tell her face-to-face. I collect my thoughts, then brace myself and dial her cell. She doesn't answer. I call again, and she finally picks up on the fourth ring.

"Hey, Jenny," I whisper, "it's Evie."

"Goddammit, Evie, you are really fucking up my night, you know that? What the hell do you want?"

"Ed came home."

"Shit!" A long silence. "What happened?"

"They let him come back early. He said he missed you, and he was glad to be home."

"What did he say when he found out I wasn't there?"

"He doesn't know. I was sleeping in your bed, in your tee shirt. It was dark. He thought I was you."

"Oh, thank God. Is he asleep?"

"Yeah, he's been out for a little while."

"Good." Another long silence. "Evie?"

"Yeah?"

"Did he say anything else? I mean, you said he was glad to be home. Was there anything about a 'welcome home party'? We have this tradition, you know, whenever one of us has been gone. If he thought that you were me... I mean, are you okay, Evie?

"Yes, I'm fine, Jenny. Really, I've never felt better."

"Oh, good," she breathes, satisfied.

"You just need to come home," I tell her. "We can talk when you get here."

"Okay, sure," she says. "Let me get a shower, and I'll be home in a little while."

A thought occurs to me. "Jenny, uh, maybe you shouldn't take a shower yet."

"Why not?"

"You just shouldn't, okay? Come home, and we'll talk about it."

"What the hell's going on, Evie?"

"Jenny, umm, it will probably be better if, umm, you smell a little sweaty in the morning, and Ed sees your hair is a mess."

"I don't understand."

I take a deep breath. "Ed thinks...he thinks he made love with you tonight."

"Huh? Why would he think...?" The next two seconds hang in the air. "Oh, no! Ohmigod, Evie..."

I can't stop the grin that creeps over my face. So this is what it feels like on top.

alextasy
alextasy
587 Followers
12