Lucky Stepdad

Story Info
He gets handjob from stepdaughter.
1k words
3.84
316.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I sat in front of my computer early Saturday morning about 2am Just fixated on the 2 lovely blondes working over the man as he laid back his dick erect and both girls taking turns licking and stroking his cock. I was in dream land I had my rock hard dick in my hand slowly jerking and thinking I wish I was that guy and those girls was my stepdaughter Angie and her friend Mandy. I hand a pair of Angie's thong panties she had worn the day before and her sweet pussy scent was filling my nose as I would bring them up and press the crotch against my nose it was an awesome feeling - knowing I shouldn't be doing this, but Angie was 18, a senior in high school and a bombshell. She is 5'04 about 115 lbs and a full 36c. Her pussy is always shaved - I know because I have yet to find a pubic hair in any of her panties - and I have always wanted to see her body. She drives me crazy walking around in just her bath robe and the top open enough to see the top of her beautiful titties and her firm ass that filled out all her skin tight jeans I have tried several times to catch her coming out of the bath but no luck.

As I was going at myself and had placed Angie's thong around my face so the crotch was covering my nose, I was taking deep breaths through my nose and thinking of Angie sitting on my face. I was so busy with my fantasy that I guess I didn't hear the door open as my strokes got faster and faster, I was just starting to fill the throb in my nut sac knowing I was about to spew cum I grabbed my cum rag and pushed back from my computer in my chair and I bumped into something as I turned there stood Angie her eyes fixed on my hard dick, and I could not stop the process. I began to shot hot cum all into the rag and through my fingers. I did not know what to do first cover - my dick or snatch her panties from my face. Angie stood there and said that was awesome Dad, do you do this all the time? I started saying Angie I am sorry I did not mean for you to see me this way. She said are they my panties? I said with a gulp... yes. She said here, have a fresh pair .... as she began to undress in front of me. I said Angie what are you doing? She said you think you're the only one that likes to cum around the house? I am horny and I want to cum for you since you came for me.

I could not stop, nor did I want to stop her... she pulled her thong off and threw it to me, and I felt how wet it was.... her pussy juice had covered the cotton strip of the thong. I raised it to my nose and she asked you like that huh? I said I love it as I sucked the pussy juice from the panties in my hand. My dick began getting hard again at the sight of Angie's shaved young pussy then I heard someone say hey Ang, where are you? She said in the work room Mandy come on in, and let's play. Mandy walked in and she said oh boy are we going to have fun, as she began to strip, she said did you tell him? Angie laughed, and said didn't have to. I walked in and he was already going at it, so let's show him what we had planned then Mandy said.

I asked what they were talking about they said they have been wanting to play with me for a while but didn't know how to go about it, so since I broke the ice it was all go from here. Angie and Mandy both were butt naked now and they said come on pop, get rid of those boxers. As they began to tug at my underwear, I raised my ass just a little so they would come off and my dick was just inches from 2 of the hottest mouths I have come across in years. Mandy licked the head and it jerked up and down a couple of times, and then Angie took my now rock hard dick in her hand and said watch Mandy, I am going to make the old man cum on our tits and face, as she began giving me one of the best handjobs I have ever had. She would kiss the head every few strokes and then she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth like a lollipop. I had my right hand in Mandy's soaking pussy and my left hand pinching my stepdaughter's nipples. They began to moan, and Angie said eat me Mandy as if she was her slave. Mandy dropped to the floor and began licking and sucking Angie's pussy. The more she sucked, the faster her hand went on my dick. I could not stand it any longer and said Angie I am going to cum.

With that her and Mandy hovered over my dick waiting for my cum as it blasted out of my dick they both began sucking me and licking the cum from my dick. I squirted what felt like a gallon of hot cum on both of them, and then they laid in the floor in front of me and started licking each other clean of my hot man juice. I got down and started licking Angie's pussy. She let out a load moan and covered my face with pussy juice. Mandy was bucking under Angie's face as she sucked her clit and thrust her tongue into Mandy's pussy as Mandy began to cum.... me and Angie both licked her sweet nectar from her hot pussy. It was a night to remember. Mandy likes joining us, but I prefer just me and Angie as she is a great love maker and a wonderful handjob giver.