Lucky Strike, Sir

Story Info
A Master and his slave help a lonely sub kick her vice.
23.1k words
4.78
21.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story blurb: Tabby finds herself alone and smoking again. She doesn't want to pick up her old vice, but she can't muster the will to deny herself the release. So she asks Master William and his slave Krista for help. A special kind of motivation. Discipline and reward. The two turn out to be resourceful and devious partners in getting rid of Tabby's bad habit.

*

Author's note:

This story came to me as a loose idea, but it came with rough shapes for characters I wanted to work with. I especially enjoyed writing the two women in the story. It's always fun to write an intelligent female character.

Although it has character development, this novella (23k words) is high on sex/play. I wanted it to be short and intense. Something you can read in one go before you (hopefully) page back to the bits that got you really hot so you can do unspeakable things to yourself.

'Lucky Strike, Sir' has only seen one pair of eyes, so I'd welcome anyone who wants to do a serious proofread for me. I'd love someone to point out weird bits, inconsistencies and blatant oversights from my part. A reality check would be welcome as well.

Apart from all that, I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

C&D

*****

Lucky Strike, Sir

Tabby's hand trembled as she lit her cigarette. The rasp of the lighter should calm her down, let her know relief would come, but tonight it didn't calm her down. One drag, and her cigarette flew out the car window, to float in a puddle with the rest of the pack. The crumpled box soon followed. Then the lighter. Then there was nothing left to distract her from the nerves wracking her insides. Tabby glanced at her watch. Almost time. Calm down. She reached for her pack of Lucky Strikes, and the emptiness of her coat pocket reminded her she was out.

That's why she was here. No more smoking. Patches, gum, cold turkey... None of it had worked for her. Sitting alone in her apartment, Tabby smoked to not have to talk to herself. At work, the buzz was all that kept her sane and ready for more jobs and stress. Not having any right now gave her the shakes.

The alarm she'd set on her phone rang. Time. Tabby stepped out into the cool autumn breeze, the smell of leaves rich and thick in the air. Twigs and acorns crunched under her shoes as she made her way to the front door of the house she'd stood parked in front of for the last hour. She hopped from stepping stone to stepping stone. Couldn't help it.

Dark polished wood banded with iron loomed over Tabby. Her hand trembled, but she still rang the doorbell. Her heart thumped in her chest as the click of heels echoed behind the door, and she held her breath as the heavy door swung open with soft whoosh.

A tall and slender woman stood before Tabby, dressed in a simple red dress that couldn't even begin to hide a set of long smooth legs that drew the eye up, along a thin waist and a shimmering flow of coal black hair. Her face was serene, and Tabby saw the exact opposite of the mess swirling inside her stomach reflected back at her. A silent moment stretched between the two women, with neither speaking, until the woman from the house lifted her eye-brow and said, "I think strangers calling at the door usually introduce themselves."

Tabby sucked in a deep breath, startled that she'd stared at this beauty for God knows how long. "Oh, sorry. I'm Tabby. Tabitha really, but everyone calls me Tabby. This is the place right? William should know I'm coming, we spoke on the phone."

"HI, Tabby. I'm Krista, and Master knows you're here. He sent me to wait by the door when he saw your car parked across the road."

A hot blush colored Tabby's cheeks, and she shied away from Krista's dark hazel eyes. "I didn't want to be late."

"You weren't. Come, I'll take you to him."

"Thanks."

Mesmerized by the sway of Krista's delicate hips, Tabby followed her inside. The house was clean and sparsely decorated. The hallway that Krista lead Tabby through had a few doors, and a mix of soft blues blended to give the impression of a shaded lagoon, the water shimmering in the afternoon sun. A pedestal displayed a frail vase with an intricate pattern of cyan and azure tints swirling and mixing. "This is beautiful, Krista."

"Master will be glad to hear it."

"He did this?"

"He worked out the design and hired the craftsmen."

They reached the last door and stopped. Krista checked her watch and said, "We still have a second or two since you're early. Do you have any questions?"

Tabby pushed down the urge to swallow and cleared her throat instead. "Are you William's assistant?"

"Sometimes. I'm Master's live in slave."

"So you don't go to work?"

Krista smiled and shook her head. "I take care of the house for Master. Sometimes he calls me to be with him, sometimes he teaches me."

Tabby nodded more to herself than to Krista. "And what's he like?"

Krista cast another glance at her watch and grabbed the door handle. Before she opened the door, she gave Tabby a sideway glance and said, "Master's kind and fair, he's not sparing with what he thinks you deserve. Pleasure or pain, you can trust him with both."

The slave opened the door just enough to slip into the room and closed it behind her again. Tabby reached out to stop the door from closing on her, but she was too late. Her nerves flared up again. With no Krista to distract her, the beautiful décor faded around her, and her hand felt heavy as she lifted it to knock on the cool wood. Her soft taps echoed through the hallway, and the few seconds before an answer came ticked away as slowly as time ever had.

"Come in, Tabby." A rich voice, deep and resonant. It gave her name a sensual quality. A shiver ran down Tabby's back as she imagined a whisper in her ear as she lay writhing in bed, at his mercy. Tabby shook her head hard, opened the door and strode into the room. Her confident step faltered when she came face to face with the man she'd come here to see. He wasn't as tall as she'd imagined him to be, but she still had to look up to make eye contact. The moment their eyes connected, the second she met the focused interest in his pale blues, Tabby felt a spike of uncertainty and she had to look away.

William clicked his tongue and pushed Tabby's chin up with a single, strong finger. Such big hands. What would those feel like later? The man smiled when Tabby blushed, her chest rising and falling a bit faster than it should. "Don't look away from me, Tabby. Don't hide. You're putting a small piece of your life in my hands, and I want you to do it willingly and wholeheartedly. Otherwise you're wasting both our time. Tonight we'll talk, get to know each other better. You can call me William for now. Next time we meet, you can call me what feels best to you. Is that alright?"

Tabby's head dipped down when William pulled away his finger, and she tried to hide how he'd affected her by nodding her head in understanding, but she fooled nobody. He had her. She watched William walk over to the corner of the room, and her eyes widened when she saw Krista draped on a pile of cushions next to a stylish armchair. She was naked except for her heels, and she wore a collar Tabby hadn't seen before. It must've been in this room somewhere. Her eyes roamed Krista's body and lingered on the little pink nipples that capped Krista's small but firm breasts. A pleased smile graced the elegant slave's face when Tabby finished her once-over, and Tabby wished she hadn't seen it. She had enough to distract her already.

William offered Tabby a chair before he took a seat in the armchair. Krista relaxed with her eyes closed when William ran his fingers through her silky hair. "Does Krista being here make you uncomfortable?"

"No, no. It's fine."

"I can see she distracts you. I can send her out."

"It's fine, really. She can stay where she is."

William smiled, "She'll stay then. Tell me a little about yourself, Tabby. We both know why you're here, but I want you to put it in your words. What are your expectations?"

"Oh. Well, I'm Tabby. Thirty eight, single. I think I keep in shape, but it's hard. I do yoga..." She let her tongue run its course, spilling out everything she could think of that might tell him something about her. William sat back in his armchair, listening, sometimes prompting her as Tabby gradually got more comfortable. He held up his hand when Tabby's story turned full circle, and she stopped talking mid-sentence. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Tabby. Interesting as it is to learn more about you, you haven't answered the question I actually asked you. What are your expectations?"

"I expect you to help me stop smoking."

He nodded and said, "And why like this?"

"Because I've tried everything else."

"Not good enough, Tabby. If you're seeing this as just another attempt to quit smoking, we won't meet again. You have to believe you will succeed with my help. Why do you think this will work? If you can't tell me that much, then there's no reason to even start."

Tabby opened her mouth and let out a sigh inside of a quick, thoughtless response. Why was she here? True enough, she'd tried everything else short of hypnotism and locking herself in a room for a couple of months. Maybe she was here because she'd admitted to herself it weren't the nicotine patches that had failed her. Something had been missing inside of her. A drive. Tabby saw the happy smile on Krista's face as she craned her neck so William could more easily reach her vulnerable throat. How wonderful and simple an expression.

She'd lost that after John broke off their relationship. Not even a month later, she'd slipped back into her old habit. No more than the occasional cigarette for years turned into over a pack each week. Soon after, Tabby was on two packs. She took a deep breath and turned her unfocused gaze away from Krista. Her thoughts were clear when she spoke them. "I quit smoking years ago. The guy I was with didn't like me smoking, and I just sort of quit. I knew it made him happier, and I didn't really need them when he was around, so it wasn't too hard to wean myself."

Tabby's hands tightened on her jeans. "John and me, we had something like what you two have. Not the same, but similar enough. A few sessions didn't work out. It got worse with every mistake. We both knew things were slipping, and we talked about it, but we both knew something was wrong. We stopped trying new things and played it safe for two more years. It ate away at both of us, but we didn't know what to do. When I found him on the couch with his bags on the floor, I could see in his eyes he didn't want to leave, but he did. It wasn't long after that that I picked up smoking again. With John not there, I just haven't been able to make myself quit. That's why I'm here, William."

She looked up at him with tears glistening in her eyes. John was still a tangle of painful memories in her chest. "I'm here because I need a special kind of help, and I'm here because I want something like this more than you can know."

Silence lingered in the room after Tabby stopped speaking. Not an uncomfortable silence, but a quiet that let everyone in the room mull over her words. Krista had opened her eyes and compassion shone bright on her features. William had folded both his hands together in his lap, and Tabby could almost feel him scouring every detail he could find on her. His smooth voice filled the stillness of the room when he said, "I'm sorry you've had to go through all that, Tabby. I can tell it still hurts and probably will for a long time to come. Thank you for being strong and telling us."

Tabby blinked her tears away and just nodded.

"You've convinced me you're serious about this. That leaves just a few things for you to agree to. Do I have your permission to reward and punish you as I see fit, based only on your smoking habits?"

"Yes, William."

"Will you be honest to me? If I catch you lying, you'll regret it. I don't allow dishonesty."

"I'll be honest."

"That means you count every cigarette and tell me how many you've smoked during the week."

"Every one."

William nodded and got up. "Alright, we can start next week, the same time as now. Your safe word will be 'cigarette'."

The corner of Tabby's mouth curled when she heard her safe word, and a weight lifted off her heart. Things would work out. A different kind of pressure built up when William leaned forward and ran two fingers along the side of her throat. He whispered into her ear. "Normally you'd leave now, Tabby, but if you want, you can stay and watch me and Krista play. She loves showing off, and I indulge her from time to time. It'll be just her and me for now though, I'm sure you understand."

Tabby squeezed her thighs together as sparks shot through her belly. Goose bumps popped up all over her skin at the soft touch of William's finger, and she just knew her nipples were poking through her thin bra. Her mouth dried as she thought of watching them together. What would he do? What would Krista be like? Her thoughts were still a chaotic mess when she heard her own hoarse voice say, "I'd love to."

William's chuckle in her ear sent shivers through Tabby's body, and she had to fight back her hands to not grab William's shirt and pull him in for a scorching kiss. No, William escaped the hunger evident in Tabby's eyes and turned to Krista, who had lost every last bit of the reserved nature she'd shown Tabby at the door. Her eyes were wide open and focused on her Master. She was a slave first now.

"Stand up, slave." Krista obeyed and William walked around her and guided her closer to Tabby with his hand in the small of her back. He stood close to her, close enough to whisper in Krista's ear. The slave's eyes clouded over, and she seemed to both see and ignore Tabby sitting in her chair. Soon enough, William raised his voice for Tabby's benefit, and the words he spoke stoked the flames for both women. "What do you think of Tabby, slave?"

"She's pretty."

"Do you think she's a good kisser?"

"Mmm."

Tabby's mouth was dry as the slow pattern William ran with his hands on Krista's skin hypnotized her. The slave flowed and molded herself to his touch, pushing into everything he gave her. Greedy. Demanding but patient. Her small hands clenched into fists. Tabby knew the feeling.

"Do you want to kiss her right now?"

"Yes, Master."

Krista's hot glare hit Tabby with an overheated wave of pure sexual need. She felt like prey frozen in place, waiting for its killer to pounce. If William let her, Krista would jump on Tabby's chair and devour her until there was nothing but a limp, exhausted woman left. William chuckled when he read Tabby's face like a book and ran his hands down Krista's body. "Maybe later, slave. If she deserves it, I'll let you have her. For now, I want you to show her what she can have if she works hard. Turn around, lean forward and spread your legs for our guest. Hands on your back."

"Yes, Master."

With not a hint of hesitation, Krista got into position. Her pussy glistened with juices close enough for Tabby to reach. So easy to steal a touch. Her hand froze in its tracks when William nailed her with a hard look and a shake of his head. Tabby swallowed and nodded. A fresh wave of desire coursed through her body. She pushed her legs together, wedging the tight jeans against her lips.

Satisfied Tabby would obey her restrictions, William grabbed the armchair and dragged it in front of Krista. A quick pull revealed a loop of sturdy cord hidden in the backrest. "Cross your wrists and put them through the loop, slave. Keep your legs wide."

One quick twist and Krista was locked in place, bent over the armchair. William ran his finger along the curve of her back as he walked to her side, goose bumps spread all over her body. He cupped and squeezed Krista's round cheeks, her ass seemed so small compared to William's hands. One hand nearly covered a full cheek.

Without warning, William raised his hand and smacked it down with a sharp slap. Tabby sucked in her breath as vivid red marks popped up on the slave's behind. Krista's knees buckled, and Tabby leaned forward in her chair when the slave moaned and twisted her body as she pushed her ass right back up, begging for more of the same. "I want you to make noise for our guest, slave. You're on display for me, and I want her to see how wet a spanking gets you."

"Yes, Master. Your slave will -" Another harsh slap hitched Krista's voice. "Do what you say."

Tabby was mesmerized. William's huge hand rose and fell, thudding against Krista's glowing tush. Each crack rippled through her body with a little shock. Krista's little dance, her greedy begging for more welcome abuse, elevated the eroticism of the show to a level of intensity Tabby hadn't experienced in too long. Tabby didn't just see Krista, she was the slave herself. She was the one using her body to beg for another touch, another flash of hot pain and pleasure. Her thighs were the ones glistening in juice. Her legs trembled as she fought to keep upright.

Tabby's moan echoed Krista's when William pushed two fingers in her dripping slit. "Please, Master. Please!"

His other hand reached around. Tabby saw it move towards the spot she desperately wanted to rub herself. Her lip hurt from biting it to keep quiet, and her knuckles were white from squeezing her shirt so hard. It was all she could do to stop herself from ripping off her jeans and shoving a hand inside her panties. Doing it herself wouldn't be as good as Krista had it, but it would be amazing nonetheless.

William reached Krista's clit, and the two fingers inside her became a blur as he overwhelmed his slave with a sudden burst of intense stimulation. Krista's knees buckled and rested on the seat as her body kept shaking. She did a different dance now. Jerking and writhing, Krista pushed her head down hard on the armchair to keep from toppling sideways, but she couldn't stop herself from moving. Her hips moved to an ancient rhythm, instantly recognizable and beautiful. Natural.

After slowing down, William pulled away from Krista and quickly untied her. He picked her up and kissed her, and she wrapped herself around his neck and nuzzled his shoulder. William smiled down at her as he sat down in the armchair with her nestled in his lap. After a quiet moment that gave Tabby a brief chance to collect herself, he focused his attention back on his guest. "Krista needs a moment to recover before we start again. She's never been the kind of girl that just keeps going. You saw how she gets. She forgets about everything. That alone makes her wonderful and precious."

Krista made a noise against his shoulder and he chuckled. "Shush. I'm talking to our guest. You stay quiet for now, I have plans for you later."

The expression on William's face lost some of its softness as he aimed his light blues straight at Tabby. "I could tell you enjoyed the show."

Tabby glanced to the side but gravitated back to his eyes again. "I did."

After a moment of tense silence, William said "Nothing more to say about it?"

"I wished it was me."

"It could be, Tabby. Tonight even."

Tabby's mouth fell open, and she swallowed hard. Her voice was quiet and strained when she said, "Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. How many cigarettes did you smoke this week?"

"What? Why?"

The lines on William's face tightened into a stern expression. "You're here for a reason, Tabby. You need discipline to earn pleasure in this house. For now, I need a starting point. Something I can work down to zero. So, how many cigarettes did you smoke this week?"

This time, Tabby couldn't maintain eye contact. "Three packs a week normally. I smoked a fourth pack today. I was nervous."

"Packs of nineteen?"

A quick nod was all the answer she could give him. She didn't want him to know she'd been thinking about moving up to four packs a week. She didn't want him to know she smoked at all, but that ship had sunk even before she arrived here. William did a quick bit of math and said, "Seventy six cigarettes."