Lucky Trucker

Story Info
A short tale about a quick stop.
1.9k words
4.18
48.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were traveling down I-10 in west Texas in our truck, pulling our 5th wheel RV behind us. It was a warm sunny day and there was very little in the way of other traffic. My wife Dee was sitting in the passenger seat reading a book, dressed the way I like her to be when we are on the road and I'm driving. Denim skirt hiked up very high on her thighs, and the front of her tank top pulled down so both her lovely tits are out in the open. It is nice to have such a delightful distraction to look over at.

We are catching up to a big rig, which doesn't happen too often unfortunately. When I do pass these 18 wheelers, half the time the drivers don't bother to look over (their loss). This particular one is only doing slightly less speed then I am, so we are moving past him very slowly. He is looking, he is surely looking. His gaze hasn't left Dee's tits and I'm starting to think that if he doesn't watch the road, he is going to end up in a ditch or crashing into us.

We are finally past him and I ease us back over to the right lane in front of him. When I look in my side mirror I see that he has pulled over to the left lane and he must have the old pedal to the medal as they say, because he is starting to catch up to me.

I decide to slow down just a tiny bit to make it easier for him. I tell Dee that she has a new admirer and he is coming for another look. She just smiles, continues reading her book, but turns a bit in the seat so that she is facing more towards my side of the truck. As the trucker passes on my side, he will have a much better view of her tits, along with a pretty good look at her exposed legs, almost all the way up to her crotch.

As he gets right along side of us, he slows to try to keep pace. I accommodate by doing my best to stay even with him. He tears his eyes from my wife's body and glances at me, and I give him a big smile and a thumbs up.

We have started up a bit of a hill and he is having trouble keeping his speed up. He waves as he begins to fall back, eventually pulling in behind us and we put a little distance between him and us. Dee and I look at each other, I blow her a kiss and say thank you, and reach over and tweak her nipple. She smiles and asks if he was cute, to which I reply that I think she would think he was.

About three miles down the road I see that there is a rest area coming up. I call Dee's attention to that fact and ask if she is interested in stopping for 'a rest'. She says she would like that very much, so I begin to slow for it. As I am pulling off the highway into the rest area, I notice that our trucker friend has decided to stop also. I smile to myself and then look to see that Dee has seen the same thing in the mirror and is also smiling.

The rest area is almost empty. We pull into one of the big rig spots down near the far end and the trucker pulls in almost next to us. Dee has fixed her top and pulled her skirt down a bit so she can get out of the pickup. We both walk around the RV, checking the tires and such. The truck driver exits his cab, he is wearing jeans and a cowboy shirt. He is in his 40's, tall, clean looking, and rather good looking. As he moves close to us he smiles, but his eyes never leave Dee. He just stops and looks as Dee and I make our way to the door of the RV, put down the steps and unlock the door. As Dee makes her way up the stairs I turn to him.

"Care to come in and watch?" I say.

He tears his stare from Dee's ass and legs to look at me.

"Serious?"

"Yes, if you can behave" I say light heartedly.

He wastes no time heading to our door.

Once inside we see that Dee has already extended the bedroom slide out and is standing next to the bed. I step up beside her and motion for him to move over by the counter, where he can either stand or sit.

I take Dee in my arms and I turn her so her back is to him. We begin to kiss passionately, my hands roaming over her back and down to her ass. I hike her skirt up to her waist, bringing her panty covered butt into full view for him. I caress her cheeks, running my hands inside her panties.

I whisper to Dee to remove her panties and then step back. While keeping her skirt up around her waist, she bends over and removes her panties, giving him a great view of her ass and pussy from behind.

He is sitting on the counter, rubbing himself through his jeans as he watches.

I say, "You should make yourself comfortable and release that."

His eyes never waver from Dee as she turns to face him, giving him a full front view of her neatly trimmed pussy. His hands fumble as he undoes his belt and zipper and pulls out his hard cock. It is long and fairly thick, curved upwards with a large purple head.

Dee smiles and says, "Mmmm. Very nice, very nice indeed" as she watches his hand move up and down the length of the shaft.

I come up behind Dee, grasp the bottom of her top and lift it over her head and off. Her beautiful tits with those large, hard nipples are pointing right at the trucker, who obviously likes what he was seeing. My one hand is playing with her tit while the other hand finds its way between her slightly parted legs and is rubbing her pussy lips.

I move us forward, closer to the trucker. I tell Dee to stroke him. She takes hold of his cock with her hand, uses the pre-cum that has formed on the tip to lube his shaft. She runs her hand up and down the full length of his dick, producing a groan from him.

He, in turn, begins to fondle her tit, squeezing it and running his palm over the erect nipple. When she arches her back, thrusting out her chest farther, he leans and takes that nipple between his lips, sucking and pulling on it. A moan comes from deep in her throat and I feel her pussy get even wetter.

I place my free hand on the top of her back and push slightly forward with it, while the hand between her legs pulls her lower body back towards me. This results in her bending forward at the waist and brings her face down right to the truckers raging hard-on. She has his cock in her hands and begins running her tongue over the head and down the shaft. After teasing his cock for a while, she wraps her lips around the end of it and slowly slides it into her mouth. His hands are now entwined in her hair, holding her head, as he begins slowly fucking her mouth.

I have spread her legs and am rubbing the tip of my cock along her wet pussy lips. As her head is moving up and down on him, I push the head my dick into her hot box and hold it there for just a second before thrusting it all the way in. I have a hold of her hips and am pumping away. I love this view of her ass as my cock moves in and out of her pussy, and her head bobbing up and down on a hard cock in her mouth.

The trucker and I both find a good rhythm, and Dee is making wonderful murmuring sounds. Soon she is shaking with her first orgasm, which pleases me to no end. Her legs seem to be a bit shaky, so I decide to change things.

I pull out of her and tell her to lie down on the bed near the edge. As she does that, I open the night stand draw, take out a condom and toss it to the trucker. His eyes light up and a huge smile breaks out on his face. I climb up on the bed on my knees and present my dick to my wife's lips. She grasps the base and slides the entire length into her hot mouth.

The trucker has lowered his jeans and boxers to his ankles and put the condom onto his pulsing cock. He moves between Dee's legs, grabs each ankle and puts them up on his shoulders. When he leans forward, her legs are almost touching her chest and her pussy is wide open to him. He puts the tip of his cock at her opening and rams the full length deep into her with one thrust. This brings a yelp from Dee, who quickly resumes the wonderful blow job she is giving me. The truck driver is putting the petal to the medal on Dee, pounding her hard and fast, fucking her good. In no time she is thrashing and crying out, as wave after wave racks her body. I have to pull my dick from her mouth for fear of having it bitten off or ripped from my body by her powerful sucking action.

As the intense reactions ease a bit, she resumes her oral artistry on my eager cock. He has not let up at all and continues to hammer away at her hungry pussy with his mighty tool. I have reached my limit and unload spurt after spurt of cum down her throat as she cups my balls and presses a finger to my butt hole. My whole body shakes as she drains every drop from me, leaving me weak but oh so happy.

My softening dick slips from between her lips and I sit back to watch her being royally fucked. She is grunting and moaning now, and reaches up under his shirt to pinch his nipples. I can see that he is pulling his cock almost completely out of her pussy before thrusting all the way back into her, his balls smacking against her ass, making a slapping sound to go along with the wet squishing sound of each stroke.

He is close. He grabs her ankles again and arches his back, trying to bury his cock even deeper into her cunt. With a cry of 'Oh fuck yes', he erupts, his sperm filling the condom. Still, Dee can feel the extra swelling of his cock and the pulsing as he cums, and this is enough to bring on yet one more shudder through her.

As their movements cease, I lean down and give my wife a deep, passionate kiss, and tell her how much I love her. The trucker eases his softening cock from her slit and lowers her legs to the bed. I run my hand over her swollen and soaked pussy lips, and lightly kiss her over stimulated nipples.

Our trucker friend thanks us, tells us he hopes to run across us again sometime, and says he better get back on the road.

Dee and I lay there and cuddle for a while before we are ready to get cleaned up and leave. I look at my lovely, well sexed wife and say,

"I love these rest area stops, don't you?"