Lucy

Story Info
College tease is due for a fucking.
801 words
3.26
99.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was a girl in college. She was the girl every guy had wet dreams about. To make things worse she would flirt with all of the boys, accidently hitting your cock with her school bag, bending over in front of you and flashing her big round tits. Jack was one of many boys who had to endure this treatment and one day he decided to take action.

Lucy walked up to Jack. Twirling her hair round her finger like a little girl she said, "Hey Jack, I'm so tired after PE. I didn't have breakfast, I feel like I'm gonna faint" faking a swoon so Jack had to catch her. "Do you think you'd be kind enough to get me a drink, I don't think I could manage walking to the other side of the school to the water fountain?"

Lucy pulled her blouse down revealing her cleavage. She gave Jack a fake smile, thinking how wonderful it was that she could use all of the boys in the school as her slaves.

Jack took the bottle and filled it up, concealing his joy, this was the perfect time to execute the plan he'd been thinking about for weeks. He slipped some white powder into her drink, giving it a shake to mix it in.

He walked back to Lucy and said, "You don't look too good. Shall I walk you home?" Lucy agreed and walked home drinking greedily from the bottle. "This is brilliant!" thought Jack. Within five minutes the drug had taken effect, Jack caught her and carried her to a car.

By the time Lucy woke up she was very confused, what she didn't know was that Jack had tied her up naked so her cunt was right next to a glory hole, he had already jacked off looking at her naked body. Jack heard her scream and thought, "Finally, now the fun starts!" he went into the room Lucy was in.

"Jack you fucking bastard!"

She couldn't say anything else as Jack's hand was over her mouth.

"I will give you one chance, shut your fucking mouth!" Jack took his hand off her mouth and she was silent. "Good bitch," Jack twisted one of her nipples suddenly. Lucy squeaked. "Have it your way then," Jack gagged her mouth,"These are the rules, your body is here for my enjoyment only, I will give you pleasure only if it gives me pleasure in doing so, if i decide to take your gag off then you will address me as master, you have no name now, you are my bitch!" Jack smiled down at his bitch who was wriggling, trying to get out of her bonds.

Jack exited the room and went into the room next door. He looked through the glory hole at his bitches cunt. "Better get this pussy ready to fuck,". He lowered his mouth to her cunt. The next sensation Lucy felt was completely unexpected, she didn't know about the glory hole and suddenly she felt Jack's wet tongue flick her clit, her back arched instantly and she let out an uncontrollable moan.

Jack alternated between flicking her clit and circling around it he then slowly moved his tongue downwards and started tongue fucking her quickly. Lucy felt an orgasm rising and against her will her pussy was pressing against Jack's tongue, she was ashamed of how her body was betraying her. Jack put a finger in her cunt, "Boy this is a tight cunt!" he said to himself, "Bitch, it's time for me to fuck this tight cunt which is now mine!" he shouted at the wall between him and his bitch.

Lucy was squirming and trying to squeal through her gag. Jack noticed this and smiled, it would make revenge all the sweeter. Jack got out his fully erect dick which stood at nine inches. He rubbed it up and down his bitches cunt, enjoying the way she squirmed even more trying to get away, up and down, up and down suddenly he shoved his dick the whole way into her cunt and was surprised when he felt her cherry pop. The scream Lucy made was so loud it could be heard through the gag. Jack fucked her hard and fast feeling the warmth around his dick, feeling her squirming and seeing the blood from her hymen dripping down his dick.

Lucy was hating the experience so when Jack came inside her she was glad it was over. Or was it. On the other side of the wall Jack was wheeling a machine over to the glory hole. He turned the machine on and set it on fast, Lucy was going to have a good fucking tonight. Jack shouted to his bitch, "I'm going to bed now, have a good nights sleep bitch!"