Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina strays to fuck Lucy's brother.
793 words
4.07
88.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers

Once Tina and Lucy had been experimenting on each other for a few months, Tina was around Lucy's house more and more often and started to get to know Lucy's family a lot better, particularly her brother, John. One day Tina came round to spend some time with Lucy, who greeted her with a warm hug.

"Hey, sorry about this- but my ballet lesson got rescheduled at the last minute and I can't afford to miss it this close to my exam- so why don't you wait here and I'll be back in about an hour- feel free to make yourself feel at home."

"Alright- thanks, and good luck." She said as Lucy ran out of the door. Once it was shut Tina thought she was all alone and went upstairs into Lucy's bedroom. She sat down and started to read one of the magazines that Lucy always had lying around when she heard a noise coming from across the hall. She stood up and walked over to where it was coming from- which just so happened to be Lucy's brother, John's room. His door had been left open a crack and when Tina peered inside she saw the Buff 6'2 19 year old boy jacking himself off, and she was impressed. She must have stood there for about five minutes before he started to speak,

"Oh G-d Tina, oh yeah, that's it, uh huh, suck my cock, oh yes, that feels good." He said as he started to pick up his speed. Tina was, by now, utterly horny and she had to admit that while what she had with Lucy was great, she did miss a nice big fat cock. As she thought this she leant forward just a little and the door fell open a little more, so much so that she was now pretty much in his room. But John was so wrapped up in what he was doing that he didn't realise. Almost as soon as Tina smelt the musty smell of his penis and saw the pre-cum glistening on the end of his bulging head, she made up her mind. She went over to him and put her hand on his. He got a huge shock and jumped up.

"Tina- Jesus Christ." He said as he covered himself.

"No- you got it right the first time." She said and laughed," Don't be shy- I want it too." She whispered to him and took his hand away, exposing his penis. She started to feel it and play with it for about a minute before she found it too irresistible and got down on her knees, taking all of it in her mouth. She started to deep throat him and this was just too much for John, who came with an almighty grunt, ejecting streams and streams of cum into Tina's willing mouth. When it was all done she stood up and grinned at him, wiping a small bead of cum from her lip with her thumb before putting it in her mouth and sucking.

"Now it's my turn." She smiled and pulled off her dress to reveal her bare pussy and pert boobs.

Twenty minutes later Lucy came through the door- feeling rather angry at her teacher for not only rescheduling her lesson at the last minute- but then cancelling it! G-d that woman got on her tits, she always treated her like a little child- She was 18 for fucks sake! She felt so tense, she just couldn't wait to spend some quality time with Tina and relax. She dumped her stuff in the hall and ran up the stairs to be greeted with the sight of Tina, flat on her back, with her knees around John's shoulders as he pummelled his dick in and out of her ass. Lucy was so shocked she just stood there for about five minutes watching them get faster and faster before they just froze, wrapped up in their simultaneous orgasms. Lucy felt torn- she loved what Tina and she had together- but could she ever forgive her for this. Then, on top of this, she felt horny, which just confused her. As John pulled his slimy dick out of Tina's wet pussy and rolled off her, she caught sight of her best friend stood in the doorway, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She immediately felt guilty and knew that things would never be as they were because she realised just how much she'd missed cocks.

Lucy ran into her bedroom and Tina came in. They had a big row and decided that it would be best for them both if they just didn't see each other any more. They both felt upset, but they knew it was for the best.

sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers